Meristem Floral Reviews

Meristem Floral 4
Meristem Floral 5
Meristem Floral 6
Meristem Floral 7

I loved working with Anna! We spoke about the look I was going for and she came back to me with additional flower ideas to add variety. Using these ideas, she created beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids and me as well as a large assortment of prepped flowers for single-stem vases. She was able to help me create the design I wanted while staying in-budget. Anna was so fun and easy to work with while being professional and very responsive.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Anna was amazing!! We booked her for our wedding last weekend and the flowers were gorgeous! Every guest was raving about how beautiful they were. And the bridal bouquet was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! I highly recommend Simply Elegant Floral Designs for your wedding!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Anna did the flowers for my daughter's wedding at All Saints Chapel and for the reception at the Stockroom. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We were so pleased! She is easy to work with very flexible and pleasant and has great ideas. She did several different arrangements on the reception tables, it all tied together but each was unique. Just beautiful! I would highly recommend Anna for any event!

Sent on 03/02/2015
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 01/17/2015

Anna was such a pleasure to work with for my wedding! I don't know much about flowers at all, but she was able to talk to me and get an idea of what I was looking for and what she could do with my budget. She even was able to order my floating candles for my centerpieces at vendor cost.

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I have received so many compliments on them since the wedding! She is so creative with her arrangements! I also follow her on Instagram to see the amazing work she does. :)

Anna is such a professional, talented, genuine person and I highly recommend working with her for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Meristem Floral's reply:

Stephanie, Thank you so much for saying such sweet things a out me and my work. You were a joy to work with as well and I wish you a lifetime of happiness with David!

Allison · Married on 10/04/2014

Anna was wonderful to work and very accommodating, I would most definitely recommend her to any bride to be!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Kristi · Married on 09/26/2014

Simply Elegant Floral Designs did the flowers for my ceremony and reception. Everything was beautiful! Anna saw my vision and made it a reality. The flowers were one of my favorite parts of the wedding. Thank you for helping to make my wedding perfect!

Sent on 11/14/2014

2.6
      3.0

Anna was very personable in person but not so much through email or over the phone. Her work was not a reflection of the recommendation given by a friend of hers. The décor of my wedding was a total shocker. I was not impressed. I recommend that you go with someone who can actually show you the product in advance and not just the day of.

Sent on 07/02/2015