About Face by Meredith Hayman Makeup Artist Reviews

214 | Yorktown Heights, NY

214 Reviews for About Face by Meredith Hayman Makeup Artist

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Caity · Married on 09/08/2013

Not only is Meredith a super talented makeup artist, she is also so sweet and fun to work with! She helped me find the look I wanted at my trial and tweaked it to perfection on my wedding day. She did an amazing job on my makeup and the makeup of my bridesmaids, mother, and mother in law. We looked beautiful through the whole day and night thanks to Meredith. I was very happy with her and would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 12/08/2013

I found Meredith on WeddingWire. I planned my wedding from afar (New Orleans) and so I had to rely on reviews and responsiveness of vendors to make many decisions. Meredith was always responsive and punctual whether it was via email, phone call, or in person. You can tell she is organized which is a relief when you don't get to meet someone until a month before your wedding!!! I met Meredith at her home studio to do my makeup trial and I just fell in love with her personality and style. She is so easy to work with and does an amazing job. She made me feel beautiful and made me smile. The day of the wedding we had so much fun at my house and she made me feel so comfortable and calm. I didn't feel nervous or worried about the product because I knew she was amazing. She is confident, kind, funny, and beautiful inside and out. Thanks Meredith. You are the best!!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Jessika · Married on 08/04/2013

Meredith was amazing! I would recommended anyone to her! She made me look so beautiful!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/03/2013

Meredith was incredibly professional and made me feel very comfortable and at ease on my wedding day. I felt confident and received many compliments on how beautiful and natural my make-up was. I would highly recommend Meredith to any bride who wants to feel her very best on her wedding day! Thank you, Meredith!

Sent on 09/08/2013

Sharon · Married on 07/27/2013

Meredith was amazing! She came to my house early, was ready to go right away and made me feel so relaxed on my special day. She made up myself, my mom and sister and best friend and everyone raved how great we looked! Thank you Meredith

Sent on 08/05/2013

I couldn't be happier with my choice of Meredith Hayman as the makeup artist for my wedding day. She was so responsive to all of the varying ideas my bridesmaids had for their wedding makeup, making sure no one left her chair unhappy or uncomfortable with her glammed-up look! All of us received compliments on the beautiful eye makeup looks she created for all of us, and all of the girls' eyes popped in pictures! Further, Meredith's bubbly personality created a fun yet calming atmosphere for the bridal party throughout the day. I could tell Meredith really enjoyed her job when she stuck around to excitedly see me in my dress and all of us girls in our finished looks! Meredith has a fantastic vision and talent for makeup that would make any bride happy.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Effi · Married on 07/19/2013

Meredith is a rock star! Aside from being the most talented and professional make-up artist I have ever come across, she is friendly and kind and a pleasure to work with. She is a true artist and transformed me into the most beautiful version of myself. You definitely want Meredith on your glam squad for your special day!

Martez · Married on 07/12/2013

Meredith was a pleasure to work with and very accomodating. She is not only professional, but soo approachable at the same time and that is sooo refreshing when it comes to a nervous bride such as myself.
    She was open to exploring different looks and options and I just couldn't be happier with the result. On behalf of myself and my bridal party we highly recommend Meredith for your next event. I will certainly use her services again, I hope a friend or family member has a party to go to soon so I can have my makeup done again - LOL.
    Great job. Martez

Sent on 08/05/2013

“Perfect” does not do justice when describing the talent and listening skills Meredith possesses. Upon a very high recommendation from someone we trust, we chose Meredith as the makeup artist for our wedding. She exceeded all expectations and made all my bridesmaids look and feel gorgeous. Meredith listened to each girls’ wants and achieved a look each girl was incredibly happy with. As a bride, I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life. My makeup was flawless, my eyes popped in every photo and my lashes not only looked great but held all day, all night, and the following day for brunch.
    I look at pictures and cannot believe how beautiful our wedding party looks; the makeup was stunning.
    Meredith is incredibly caring and thoughtful and is always honest – this is one of my favorite characteristics of Meredith. She listens and helps you achieve a look that is completely customized to look the very best on you. There is certainly no “one color fits all” when it comes to Meredith.
    We want to thank Meredith, from the bottom of our hearts, for the incredible job she did for our wedding. She is incredible and we highly recommend her for any bride seeking the highest quality look on her wedding day. <3

Sent on 08/28/2013

Nicole · Married on 07/06/2013

I would recommend Meredith to any bride! She was absolutely amazing. She is a true professional who knows what works, what doesn't and how to make you look your absolute best. It was very important to me that even with makeup on, I still looked like myself. Meredith did just that - I felt like my most beautiful self on my wedding day. I couldn't have been happier. Aside from the amazing work she does, she was extremely responsive and very charismatic. She also gave me great makeup advice. She is simply incredibly talented at what she does and I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Amanda · Married on 06/29/2013

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Meredith. Her professionalism, kind-heartedness and true skill with make-up cannot be matched. She did my make-up for both my bridal shower and my wedding and created the EXACT vision that I had. She was honest and truly worked her magic. In addition to my make-up, she did all my bridesmaids make-up as well as my mother's. Everyone was beyond thrilled. She is such an easy person to work with and just be around. Her sense of humor and kind nature make her one of a kind. I would recommend her without reservation to anyone looking for make-up application. She is the best out there. THANK YOU MEREDITH!!!

Sent on 07/31/2013

I needed a makeup artist fast that was affordable but the right makeup for me. I was a little worried because it was new for me but in the end I LOVED it! Meredith asked me what I liked and adjusted it to feel and look beautiful for my day. Definitely recommend her for any special occasion.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Sandy · Married on 05/25/2013

It was a pleasure having Meredith as my wedding day make-up artist. We met for a trial and after wearing the make-up all day I was honest with her that I wanted to alter my eye shadow choice and go for a more natural look. Meredith was understanding and accommodated another trial for me closer to my wedding date. I felt much more confident that she had nailed the wedding look I was going for.

Meredith has a great personality, welcomes open and honest feedback, and ultimately wants the bride to be as content as possible with her look. I gifted make-up to my bridesmaids and she managed to give them all a subtle unique yet cohesive look. Everyone looked gorgeous and my make-up lasted throughout the night. A few friends said I looked just as radiant at the end of the night while everyone else looked a sweaty mess - which I know was in large part due to Meredith's makeup application.

I highly recommend Meredith Hayman.

Sent on 06/15/2013

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2013

Meredith made me feel like the most beautiful bride. I have never felt so beautiful! I also couldn't believe that the makeup literally stayed for the entire night! I broke out in a couple of places the morning of my wedding day and she covered all the blemishes perfectly that I couldn't even tell that they were there. My bridal party and I very infrequently wear makeup and we all felt comfortable and natural.

As a person, Meredith is the sweetest. She plays fun/relaxing music while she does your makeup and gives you wonderful advice to enjoy your wedding day. I would highly recommend Meredith!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Kara · Married on 05/11/2013

From my initial emails, to the trail, to the day of the wedding Meredith was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was not only extremely talented, but also a pleasure to be around and definitely eased the "day of the wedding" stress. She did a fantastic job with my makeup, my mother's and all of my bridesmaids, everyone was extremely pleased! None of us wear a lot of makeup and Meredith did a great job to keep everyone natural looking but still beautiful. She certainly made me feel like a beautiful bride!!! I would highly recommend Meredith!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/11/2013

Let me start by saying that I actually like doing my own makeup, and am often weary of getting my makeup professionally done because I am not always happy with the result. However, I am SO glad that I hired Meredith to do my makeup for my wedding. Meredith was cool, calm, and collected (also fun) on the day of the wedding, and for this reason, was perhaps as much of a stress reliever as she was a makeup artist.
    Meredith also had a huge job with my bridal party -- she and an assistant completed a bride (me), 7 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and 2 special friends, on time, and with a smile on her face. I literally never saw her sweat. An even more difficult job? Making that many people happy, which she also did. I could not have been happier with my decision to hire Meredith.

Sent on 06/06/2013

I feel blessed to have found Meredith just in the nick of time- a few weeks before my wedding. I was very picky in choosing the right makeup artist and strongly believe that I found her. Meredith is awesome. She's fun, perky, professional and very good at what she does. It was so easy to work with her-I had no doubt that she would arrive on time, get the job done and that everything would go smoothly. She ended up arriving a half hour early, just to be safe. My mother (who has never had her make up done) looked radiant. My sister-in-law never looked better. Meredith was very accommodating with my requests and adjustments and in the end, it was worth it. I'm very happy with how my makeup turned out both in the pictures and in person and loved every moment with her. I can't wait to find a reasont to have my makeup done again!

Sent on 05/31/2013

Not only is Meredith a very talented make-up artist, she also radiates the most positive energy. In other words, exactly who you want to surround yourself with on your wedding day!

My make-up looked beautiful and natural and absolutely all my bridesmaids looked stunning thanks to Meredith. She is quite the find and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/01/2013

I chose Meredith to do my makeup for my wedding day, along with my mom and my bridesmaids and I couldn't have been happier! I was so impressed with how sweet and patient and hard working she was from the initial email to the trial to the wedding day! My family and friends couldn't believe we had found such an amazing person to work with. We couldn't be any happier with the wedding day- and that was largely due to her. She was professional, yet fun. Hardworking, yet patient..and most importantly made us all look absolutely stunning! Our makeup stayed perfectly in place all day and the girls were so pleased with how everything turned out! She is so talented and personable and I couldn't have asked for a better person to spend the morning of my wedding with! She made our wedding day such a special and memorable day!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Suzanne · Married on 11/17/2012

I found Meredith through a wedding wire deal, and after reading her reviews, thought I would go for a trial. She was so warm and friendly, and did a great job. She sent me pics of trial, and though I requested more shimmer-y look, I decided that I wanted something more matte. She told me that I could come again for a trial closer to wedding and would not be a problem. Time passed, and I didnt have a chance to go, but the day of she was amazing! She re-created the look I wanted and was such a pleasure to work with. All my friends raved as well about her. She referred me to the hairstylist I used, Brittany as well, and wound up great. If you are getting married in the Westchester/Hudson Valley area, I would definitely recommend checking Meredith out.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Kristin · Married on 11/03/2012

Meredith was fantastic & so easy to work with for my wedding make-up. She was very charismatic and made all of my bridesmaids feel comfortable, and obviously gorgeous! My make-up lasted all night long, as promised, and I would definitely recommend her to other brides looking for a professional make-up artist for their wedding.

Sent on 01/03/2013

Meredith was very easy to communicate with and helped me to set up a schedule for the day of the wedding. The makeup application was flawless, looked great on everyone, and lasted all day! I was so grateful for her kit, too, because I would not have known how to take off the eyelashes.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2012

Meredith is AMAZING! I don't live in the US but was getting married in teh US and she was very accomodating with my schedule to book a trial. Even though my trial was 10 months before the wedding we were in touch thoughout. Even if I had a random make up question she would help me out. On the day of the wedding she was early and ready to go. She was great fun and made the day stress free! Her bridal survival kit was so cute and came in handy also!

Sent on 12/24/2012

Peggy · Married on 10/14/2012

I have no complaints! Her work is flawless! I would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 12/21/2012

I absolutely LOVED working with Meredith. Not only is she extremely talented, but she was such a calming presence to have around! She stayed with us up to the ceremony and made sure I was touched up when I needed to be- she felt like my own personal PA! She also did a beautiful job on my family and friends and I would recommend her to ANYONE.

Sent on 04/09/2013