214 Reviews for Meredith Hayman, Makeup Artist

Group Discounts (2)
Natural Makeup (2)
On-Site Makeup (2)
213 Meredith Hayman, Makeup Artist Reviews

Meredith is amazing and one of a kind! I can’t recommend her enough! Definitely book her for your wedding!:)

Profile Picture Erica , 7/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Meredith did my makeup for a friends wedding and it was perfect! Every bridesmaid was so happy with how their makeup came out and everyone looked truly stunning. She makes you look beautiful without caking on pounds of makeup. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User6868496, Recently Married, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

Meredith was wonderful to work with on my wedding day! She listened super carefully during my trial and the following day once my make up was on for 8+ hours, she asked for feedback and we worked together to create the perfect look I wanted for my wedding. I wanted a super natural look, and she did exactly that!

Profile Picture Alison, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If you want the natural look, Meredith is your girl, makeup artist. Her background and experience is impressive, her knowledge is extensive, she is a professional, and truly a delight. She asks you what make up you usually wear, asks you for pinterest images of girls make up you like, makes you a better version of self both at the trial and the day of, and always checks in to see if like or not or if want less or more. The day of the wedding she came early, brought tunes, straws so we didn’t ruin or lip gloss, a touch up bag, and passed down family tradition from her mom good luck coin. My sister found Meredith online for her wedding. Meredith did such a beautiful job for my sis, mom, and sis’s bridemaids at my sis’s wedding that I asked Meredith if would do mine to which she said yes and I was so lucky, grateful, and thankful for. I would work with her again and would recommend her to anyone I know. If only she could pop out of my makeup bag every day ;).

Profile Picture Kate, 7/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I’ve had the pleasure of having Meredith do my makeup on multiple occasions now, and each time is wonderful. She always listens to your wants/needs and makes you look and feel your best. During my trial, she patiently worked with me on finding the best color(s) to match our natural beach wedding. On our wedding day, Meredith was prompt, efficient and light-hearted making the morning that much more fun. She was able to do makeup (that lasted all night) for myself, both mothers, and 6 bridesmaids with time to spare, nailing the light and ethereal look we all wanted, while giving each of us our own “pop.” I highly recommend Meredith for so many reasons – professional, talented, intelligent, prompt, flexible, efficient, super fun, and more!

Profile Picture beth, 5/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Meredith did my makeup, my mother and the mother of the groom, as well as all my bridesmaids makeup. She truly listened to what we each wanted and the results were incredible! Not only did the makeup look great in pictures but it lasted for the entire day and night. The eyelashes even lasted for days! She worked quickly and efficiently and made sure there was time for touch-ups and never seemed stressed or rushed. Beyond the beautiful makeup what I was the most impressed with was what a pleasure Meredith was to work with. She is an incredibly sweet person with a very calming presence. On what can be a stressful day, it was wonderful to have someone who was so happy, relaxed, and attentive around. I would highly highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Corinne, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup

Couldn't have picked a better makeup artist for my wedding than Meredith, she is amazing!!! So sweet & funny - I knew immediately after my trial that I wanted her for my big day. If you're looking for someone to contour your entire face and make you look like a different person this is not the vendor for you. I told Meredith I wanted nude lips, smokey eyes and lots of lashes- she nailed it! I still looked like myself and the makeup lasted from 10am until after mid night. She did makeup & lashes for the bride, mother of bride, & 7 bridesmaids in 3 hours! She is the best!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/11/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes

I hired Meredith Hayman for my daughter's wedding day, and I am so happy I did. She is an artist and really listened to the bride and to each bridesmaid to make sure they were happy with their makeup. It was a rainy day but all of our makeup stayed put all day and late into the night. Meredith is also such a genuinely nice and fun person, that you feel at ease with her the moment you meet her. Do yourself a favor and look no further for your wedding makeup artist. Hire her, you'll be so glad you did.

Profile Picture Barb, 10/22/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Fake Lashes

Meredith was absolutely FABULOUS to work with! She was incredibly professional. My bridal party all had such great things to say about her! She knew her stuff and listened to exactly what I was saying and what I wanted. She supplied each lady with a little touch up kit and went above and beyond. I would recommend her to anyone!! LOVE LOVE LOVE HER! :-)

Profile Picture Angela, 10/15/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Discounts, Group Services, Makeup, Fake Lashes

I loved working with Meredith for our wedding on 9/17/16. She did makeup for me (the Bride), my sister (MOH), and my Mom. All three of us wanted different looks and Meredith was able to execute and give each of us exactly what we wanted. She is a true professional. She also did her ‘Flower Girl Special’ for my two twin cuties and they were in heaven! My makeup did not move the entire night. I only reapplied my lip color once in 10 hours and everything else literally did not budge. My guests were commenting at the after party that I looked exactly the same as when I walked down the aisle. Awesome! Meredith is also a great energy to have in the room while you are getting ready. She is super fun and positive and makes everyone feel special and beautiful. She is very communicative and responsive and was really helpful in my search to find the perfect lip color – lots of emails and suggestions. I would jump at the chance to book her for any wedding or special event! Thank you, Meredith!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

Meredith is incredibly amazing! She was one of the first vendors I booked based on all the amazing reviews and I can say without hesitation that she totally lives up to the hype. From the moment I met her at my makeup trial, she put me completely at ease and I knew I'd made the right choice. She specializes in making you look naturally beautiful which was a huge relief for me since I don't typically wear much makeup.

On my wedding day, Meredith showed up right on time and was beyond wonderful to work with. It was like having an old friend do my makeup. Meredith also did the makeup for my mom and three bridesmaids and everyone was raving about their makeup. When she saw my dress the day of the wedding, Meredith decided to change up my eye makeup slightly to better suite my look, and I couldn't have been happier. Thank you Meredith for keeping me calm, making me laugh and making me look and feel beautiful for my big day!

Profile Picture Kerry, 9/10/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Fake Lashes

I don't have enough good things to say about Meredith! When searching for a makeup artist for my wedding, I saw all of the positive reviews Meredith received and booked a trial for me, my mom, and my MOH right away. At the trial, Meredith not only created a flawless look for each of us, but was so fun and personable! The day I got married it was a hot, humid 95 degrees. We took our pictures outside and danced the night away and didn't have to reapply our makeup once! Meredith made each of us look natural and beautiful. I cannot tell you how many compliments we each received on how great our makeup looked. Not only is Meredith super talented, but she is so upbeat and positive -- The exact type of person you want doing your makeup on the biggest day of your life! One of the best vendor decisions you will make!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

I loved Meredith from the moment we met! She knew exactly what I wanted and nailed it! My mom and bridesmaids also looked amazing and were extremely happy with Meredith's services!

Profile Picture bernadette, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Fake Lashes

Meredith did the makeup for our wedding party and did a fantastic job! All of our makeup looked very natural and held up flawlessly throughout the day, even with all the tears of happiness. Meredith did a great job of listening to what I was looking for during the bridal makeup trial and come the day of the wedding, it was perfect! Everyone in the party really enjoyed working with Meredith and loved how their makeup turned out. I was really impressed with how well the makeup stayed, yet still felt and looked natural. The touch-up kit she provided was awesome and very easy to use!

Profile Picture User7063595, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Meredith did a great job on my wedding day makeup, as well as the makeup for my bridal party, mother, and mother-in-law. I did two trials with Meredith, one a year before the wedding and another one month before the wedding, and she was able to easily adapt to the change in look that I was going for. Meredith’s positive personality kept all of us upbeat and excited as we were getting ready for the ceremony…even when it looked like thunderstorms would keep us from getting married outside (they didn’t!). Our makeup lasted into the night and all of the ladies were happy and comfortable with the way they looked. I would recommend Meredith to any bride getting married in the tri-state area…or anywhere else! She really is the perfect mix of professionalism and fun. Even though my wedding is now over, I plan to use Meredith’s services again for everyday makeup lessons!

Profile Picture User4485662, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews

Book Meredith today. She is amazing!! You will not regret it

Profile Picture danielle, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I worked with Meredith for my wedding in May 2016 and would highly recommend her for your wedding makeup needs. It was an absolute pleasure working with Meredith. My bridal party and I were all very happy with how our makeup turned out. Our makeup lasted all night—as Meredith said it would—and looked great in photographs. I booked Meredith based on all of her positive reviews on WeddingWire and The Knot prior to even having a makeup trial with her. I ended up having a makeup trial with Meredith two months before my wedding and she was very receptive to feedback to ensure that my makeup was exactly how I wanted it on my wedding day. During the wedding planning process, she was very easy to work with via e-mail and was very professional and responsive. On top of being a very talented makeup artist, Meredith is extremely friendly and has a great personality!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/29/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup

Contracting Meredith as my makeup artist for my wedding in May 2016 was one of the best vendor decisions I made. She was a pleasure to get to know, and was so professional to work with since I contracted her a year ahead (brides - book her early!). What stood out to me with Meredith was her professionalism, positive yet realistic attitude, and thoroughness from the moment we began discussing my wedding. I am a professional event planner and have worked with hundreds of vendors, and she shined with her personality and friendly demeanor. She offered valuable advice during my trial and wedding day, and genuinely showed interest in my fiance, our wedding day and futures. Her work was beautiful - she gave my bridesmaids and I fresh, natural looks, and all the girls loved her! I can't thank Meredith enough for being part of the most amazing day of my life. She helped calm my nerves, kept the order of things in check, and her aura was one of the highlights of the "getting ready" process. It seemed like everyones moods lifted as if they had a mini pep talk after they were done with makeup with Meredith! She's the kind of woman you want to have over for cocktails, and the kind of woman you can talk to about anything and everything. She "gets it". Highly, highly recommend Meredith for weddings, special events, parties, etc.

Profile Picture Diana, 5/28/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Meredith is hands-down the best there is. She provided wonderful and thoughtful consultation, and from the moment she did my trial in her home studio I knew she would deliver. Meredith did the makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother. Her punctuality, responsiveness, and professionalism shine throughout all of her work, and in addition, her fun, upbeat personality was a pleasure to be around on such an important and (sometimes) stressful day! Meredith certainly calmed everyone's nerves, and made sure to remind me that it was my big day, and not to feel rushed or stressed about anything, which was so appreciated. Plus, with her fun music playlist and good jokes, getting ready the morning of my wedding was like a little party. Everyone's makeup was flawless and was exactly what each girl wanted. She even applied false lashes at no extra charge (individual lashes, not the strip) for everyone, and gave me a touch-up kit to reapply throughout the night (although I didn't need it - through sweat and smiling all day, my makeup was perfect). Meredith also truly went the extra mile - when not applying makeup, she was helping my bridesmaids lace up their dresses. All of my bridesmaids commented to me numerous times about how much they loved their makeup and how helpful, fun, and amazing Meredith was. I am so happy to have used Meredith's services and highly, highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Marisa, 5/14/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

Meredith did my makeup for my wedding and she was absolutely wonderful, and a delight to work with! I first went to her home for a trial. I'm not a big makeup girl, so having "real" makeup done is often a bit intimidating for me, but Meredith made it so fun and so EASY! She was very sensitive to anything that I had concerns about, and I left actually being excited about my makeup!

The day of, Meredith met us at the salon at 7:30am and managed to get all 10 of us done (with hair being done, too!) in record time. Everyone looked gorgeous and had a great time with her! She even gave me a touch up kit to keep with me during the day that came in very handy.

Above and beyond being so sweet and talented, her prices were very reasonable, and well worth every penny! I would highly recommend her to any bride in the area!! I plan to go back to her to learn general makeup skills - that's how much I loved her! :)

Profile Picture Katie, 4/23/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Meredith is the best! Her enthusiasm and warm personality put me right at ease. I don't wear a ton of make-up and she completely listened and worked me to find the right balance. She had amazing patience working with my Mother who was unsure of professional make up. She put every at ease and all my girls looked amazing!!

Profile Picture User6732554, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Meredith was a DREAM to work with! Wish I had just gone to her first and wasted less time. She was beyond professional, knew exactly the look each member of the bridal party would look best in and was incredibly accommodating to all my last minute concerns. As a wedding planner myself, I highly recommend Meredith Hayman for the most natural and professional looking makeup for any big day!

Profile Picture User6707704, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Meredith was a wonderful makeup artist! I looked flawless on the day of my trial and new she was definitely the one to pick for my wedding day!. She not only did my makeup but all of my bridesmaids, mother and mother in law. She is able to tailor everyone's make up to what they want whether its over the top or super subtle!. My mom was so nervous to have someone else do her makeup and she just kept raving about how beautiful she felt all night!. BOOK Meredith now before she's taken! :-)

Profile Picture katie, 2/20/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Meredith is and was GREAT! Right from when I dragged my now husband to her for my makeup trial I loved her. She has a wonderful personality that makes you feel very comfortable. She immediately said she doesn't get offended so be honest which made me feel very comfortable to let her know my honest thoughts on my makeup.
I loved my make up so much and all my bridesmaids loved her. She was efficient, organized and on time and just great! I believe she even gave fake lashes to my bridesmaid who did her own make up which was SO nice!
I would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Discounts, Group Services, Makeup