41 Reviews for Merchant Productions

Disco Ball (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Flat Screen (1)
41 Merchant Productions Reviews

Absolutely fantastic experience! We loved having DJ K at our wedding! Could not have been better!

Profile Picture Tegan, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Logan and Steve were wonderful to work with. My husband and I had an extensive "do not play list" and they stuck to it. Even when pushy former sorority girls tried to make some of it happen. Logan was very professional and kept his composure. Additionally, the sound for at the chapel was great and they were on time. Our additional lighting and draping at the venue were perfect as well. Thank you to both Logan and Steve for making our big day even better.

Profile Picture Allie, 8/18/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Steve and Kevin both were awesome! Steve was very professional and always quick to respond. Kevin was a pleasure to work with from day 1. He was always open and receptive to our ideas as well as constantly checking in with us to make sure everything was perfect. Kevin is a great professional as well as a great guy. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Tyler, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Videography, Wedding Planning

We absolutely loved everything that Merchant productions helped us with! DjK did an amazing job! We could not have asked for a better DJ to help us celebrate our day!

Profile Picture McCall, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I wish that I could tell you exactly how valuable the Merchant Productions crew was to our day but it is impossible. The entertainment and DJ services were top notch. My friends and family all still comment on how much fun they had at our Wedding! But the services that were so valuable to me were the day of coordinating services. I had a very specific vision for decorations and the wedding. Steve and his team brought that to life for me. They met us for planning sessions and executed everything to perfection from coordinating vendors to making sure the plates and place cards were put in just the right positions. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Profile Picture Jenn, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews

I absolutely could not have chosen a better DJ for my wedding. I am a professional photographer and photograph weddings all the time & I have never seen a DJ go above and beyond to make the day so stress free and fun. Most of the time, I never see DJ’s leave their table but Steve was out on the dance floor with a microphone getting the party started! He got everyone out on the floor for the bouquet toss & garter toss and played every song I asked him too and made dancing so fun. I honestly couldn’t say enough good things! If you need a DJ for any event, don’t hesitate to book!!

Profile Picture Hayley, 6/2/18, 1 Review

Scuba Steve hands down made our wedding the most fun event ever. We only picked songs for the “special moments” everything else I left up to him, best decision ever! He killed it!! He’s so fun! He dances with the crowd, gets everyone pumped up, and his personality is awesome. The dance floor lighting was amazing( we did the special monogram light too). If you don’t pick Scuba Steve, I have to say you’re making a big mistake!

Profile Picture Stormie, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Videography, Wedding Planning

DJ Scuba Steve and the team at Merchant Productions made our wedding everything we dreamed of and more. Our wedding was on New Years Eve so we wanted to make sure we had a great dance party. Steve more than delivered. I truly believed he helped make the party to be as great as it was. I can't say enough good things about it. The music was fantastic, the lighting was beautiful, and his willingness to jump in and help with anything and everything was above and beyond what any normal DJ would do. We loved having Merchant Productions as a part of our big day. Choosing them was one of the best decisions we made as far as vendors go. We more than highly recommend them for your DJ needs!

Profile Picture Michaela, 12/31/17, 4 Reviews

We needed a DJ for my daughter's wedding. DJScubaSteve came highly recommended from friends and he did not disappoint. He was extremely professional and super easy to work with. He made helpful recommendations and delivered exactly what we requested. He met with us several times and accommodated our requests. He has a super energetic personality perfect for a DJ. He was able to easily engage our guests and get them to participate in wedding activities.
Overall, we were extremely satisfied with our experience and would highly recommend DJScubaSteve's services.

Profile Picture Amy, 12/16/17, 1 Review

I can't sing Logan's praises enough!! He did a fantastic job at our wedding! Everything was perfect! Dance floor was packed the entire night! We even had people come up and ask for copies of the playlist. He was incredible!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 10/28/17, 1 Review

Steve was amazing!!!! Coordinated, karaoke, lights, photography, videography... Steve brought the party to life!! We will definately use him in the future and would absolutely recommend him to anyone annimg a wedding or other event!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/22/17, 1 Review

Djk was great! He did more than just Dj he was able to play our wedding video through the projector and everything. He kept everyone dancing all night! Not only was he considerate with edited versions of songs, but he had it bumpin' at the same time. I would use him for any event. Oh and he took requests on request! Too much fun.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/21/17, 1 Review

Steve was great! Extremely accommodating with our music selection, ceremony musicians, pastor, speakers, etc. and kept the celebration going all night! He really did an excellent job, and you can tell he love what he does. That's important on the one of the biggest days of your life! He played the clean versions of music, and really had fun with our family and friends. He did embarrass my husband during the garter toss, but we all thought it was funny. LOL. Anyway, we loved Steve, and you will too! Definitely hire him for your wedding!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/20/17, 5 Reviews

Merchant Productions is the best of the best. Not only do they know how to have a good time but they make your event as stress free as possible! Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn , 9/30/17, 1 Review

Dj Scubasteve was the best! 10/10 would use again. Great interaction with guests and very professional. We loved everything!

Profile Picture Celina, 9/8/17, 1 Review

Katelyn and I are so thank you for Steve. He went out of his way to truly make us feel that our Wedding was very special.

Profile Picture Marcel, 8/4/17, 1 Review

Steve was truly the best! I am glad I made the right choice! During the wedding planning, I was worried about the music because I didn't know what people would like best. To decrease my stress, Steve took care of all that (which is exactly what a DJ should do) and he had the party going! Seriously, any money you spend is totally worth it.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/2/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

Scubasteve did my wedding 7 years ago. He did the music and video. He was so amazing and even directed us when and where to go during the ceremony. Do you know what else he did?!?! He brought me into a studio and helped me sing and record a song for us to dance to our first dance as husband and wife?!? He is amazing and that why he is also doing my nieces wedding in August!

Profile Picture Kari, 6/24/17, 1 Review

Steve and Logan were phenomenal to work with. We had a special request that required a little extra tech support on their end, and it went flawlessly. Both were flexible and bent over backwards to make sure our event ran without a hitch. I can't recommend them enough. I would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Rob, 5/27/17, 1 Review

We booked our wedding through Merchant Productions and couldn't be happier! I had the pleasure of working with Steve in the early days. They provided us with a multitude of different packets that we used throughout our wedding planning. We met with Steve for lunch one day to hang out and talk about what we wanted and answer any questions we had. The day of the rehersal we met Kevin who would be our DJ for that day and he was awesome! He went over every possible detail we would have for music and had some great suggestions for some music areas we weren't to sure of. My mother loved him and wanted to bring him back home. The day of the wedding was amazing! He got all the people out on the dance floor and was calling out people to get out on the floor. It was really amazing and I did not want the night to end! I would highly recommend this group to use! They were worth every penny and then some!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was recommended Merchant Productions by my photographer & I am so happy he did! Kevin (DjK) was my DJ for my wedding night & he did an awesome job. I met with Steve before I booked Merchant Productions to go over the services offered, he was extremely nice & informative. When I met Kevin prior to the wedding I told him that I was not sure if people would dance & he told me he could accommodate to the crowd. He did exactly that! Kevin did an outstanding job, he even got out on the dance floor to encourage more people to come out & dance. A ton of people danced & everyone had a great time, I dont think my wedding would had been as much fun without such an amazing Dj service.

Profile Picture Julia, 5/20/17, 1 Review

There isn't anyone better!!! Looking for a someone who is professional and an unforgettable experience ?! He is your guy!! He never disappoints!!!

Profile Picture Kylie, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I directed my nieces this past weekend and used Merchant Productions for our music. They are the best!!! I've been to many weddings and no one does it like Merchant. I would recommend using them above anyone around.

Profile Picture Anita, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Videography, Wedding Planning

I would recommend Merchant Productions to anyone in need of some entertainment! We hired them for our wedding ceremony and reception, and it was perfect. They are great communicators and really listen to your needs and wants.

Profile Picture Becca, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews