33 Reviews for Merchant Productions

Disco Ball (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Flat Screen (1)
33 Merchant Productions Reviews

We needed a DJ for my daughter's wedding. DJScubaSteve came highly recommended from friends and he did not disappoint. He was extremely professional and super easy to work with. He made helpful recommendations and delivered exactly what we requested. He met with us several times and accommodated our requests. He has a super energetic personality perfect for a DJ. He was able to easily engage our guests and get them to participate in wedding activities.
Overall, we were extremely satisfied with our experience and would highly recommend DJScubaSteve's services.

Profile Picture Amy, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Videography, Wedding Planning

I can't sing Logan's praises enough!! He did a fantastic job at our wedding! Everything was perfect! Dance floor was packed the entire night! We even had people come up and ask for copies of the playlist. He was incredible!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 10/28/17, 1 Review

Steve was amazing!!!! Coordinated, karaoke, lights, photography, videography... Steve brought the party to life!! We will definately use him in the future and would absolutely recommend him to anyone annimg a wedding or other event!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/22/17, 1 Review

Djk was great! He did more than just Dj he was able to play our wedding video through the projector and everything. He kept everyone dancing all night! Not only was he considerate with edited versions of songs, but he had it bumpin' at the same time. I would use him for any event. Oh and he took requests on request! Too much fun.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/21/17, 1 Review

Steve was great! Extremely accommodating with our music selection, ceremony musicians, pastor, speakers, etc. and kept the celebration going all night! He really did an excellent job, and you can tell he love what he does. That's important on the one of the biggest days of your life! He played the clean versions of music, and really had fun with our family and friends. He did embarrass my husband during the garter toss, but we all thought it was funny. LOL. Anyway, we loved Steve, and you will too! Definitely hire him for your wedding!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/20/17, 5 Reviews

Merchant Productions is the best of the best. Not only do they know how to have a good time but they make your event as stress free as possible! Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn , 9/30/17, 1 Review

Dj Scubasteve was the best! 10/10 would use again. Great interaction with guests and very professional. We loved everything!

Profile Picture Celina, 9/8/17, 1 Review

Katelyn and I are so thank you for Steve. He went out of his way to truly make us feel that our Wedding was very special.

Profile Picture Marcel, 8/4/17, 1 Review

Steve was truly the best! I am glad I made the right choice! During the wedding planning, I was worried about the music because I didn't know what people would like best. To decrease my stress, Steve took care of all that (which is exactly what a DJ should do) and he had the party going! Seriously, any money you spend is totally worth it.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/2/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

Scubasteve did my wedding 7 years ago. He did the music and video. He was so amazing and even directed us when and where to go during the ceremony. Do you know what else he did?!?! He brought me into a studio and helped me sing and record a song for us to dance to our first dance as husband and wife?!? He is amazing and that why he is also doing my nieces wedding in August!

Profile Picture Kari, 6/24/17, 1 Review

Steve and Logan were phenomenal to work with. We had a special request that required a little extra tech support on their end, and it went flawlessly. Both were flexible and bent over backwards to make sure our event ran without a hitch. I can't recommend them enough. I would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Rob, 5/27/17, 1 Review

We booked our wedding through Merchant Productions and couldn't be happier! I had the pleasure of working with Steve in the early days. They provided us with a multitude of different packets that we used throughout our wedding planning. We met with Steve for lunch one day to hang out and talk about what we wanted and answer any questions we had. The day of the rehersal we met Kevin who would be our DJ for that day and he was awesome! He went over every possible detail we would have for music and had some great suggestions for some music areas we weren't to sure of. My mother loved him and wanted to bring him back home. The day of the wedding was amazing! He got all the people out on the dance floor and was calling out people to get out on the floor. It was really amazing and I did not want the night to end! I would highly recommend this group to use! They were worth every penny and then some!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was recommended Merchant Productions by my photographer & I am so happy he did! Kevin (DjK) was my DJ for my wedding night & he did an awesome job. I met with Steve before I booked Merchant Productions to go over the services offered, he was extremely nice & informative. When I met Kevin prior to the wedding I told him that I was not sure if people would dance & he told me he could accommodate to the crowd. He did exactly that! Kevin did an outstanding job, he even got out on the dance floor to encourage more people to come out & dance. A ton of people danced & everyone had a great time, I dont think my wedding would had been as much fun without such an amazing Dj service.

Profile Picture Julia, 5/20/17, 1 Review

There isn't anyone better!!! Looking for a someone who is professional and an unforgettable experience ?! He is your guy!! He never disappoints!!!

Profile Picture Kylie, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I directed my nieces this past weekend and used Merchant Productions for our music. They are the best!!! I've been to many weddings and no one does it like Merchant. I would recommend using them above anyone around.

Profile Picture Anita, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Videography, Wedding Planning

I would recommend Merchant Productions to anyone in need of some entertainment! We hired them for our wedding ceremony and reception, and it was perfect. They are great communicators and really listen to your needs and wants.

Profile Picture Becca, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

DJ Steve was recommended to me by a co-worker and I want to pass along the favor. I highly recommend his services! He met with us a few different times to answer any questions we had. He also came to our rehearsal to help with advice and experience. If you need a DJ or MC for any event, I highly recommend DJ Scuba Steve.

Profile Picture Mike, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Steve went above and beyond my expectations and I would definitely recommend him for your event. My wedding guests are still talking about how great the music was. I didn't go the typical route with music (I asked for a lot of 80s music and no rap), and it was even better than I expected. I wish we could relive the day all over again just for the music and dancing. It was beyond perfect. He even took a lot of pictures... I had no idea he was doing that so it was a nice surprise to see the photos. You'd be missing out if you don't choose Steve for your next event!

Profile Picture User5427712, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

My now husband and I met Scubasteve through a great friend of ours and it felt like we had know him for years. He was a great fit for us. Personable and professional. He answered all of our questions and was responsive. Having Steve at our wedding was like having another family member with us. I suspect he has great music taste of his own ;) but he was able to find all the songs we requested. He was very communicative and works quickly under pressure when wedding timelines change lol. Absolute best day of our lives. Thank you Steve for being a part of it! Even though we were slightly under prepared you were not!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/6/16, 2 Reviews

Merchant Productions was incredible to deal with during our wedding. While planning, they met with us, more than once, in person before the wedding. They came to the rehearsal to make sure they were ready, and we're very early getting to the venue the day of the wedding to set up. We were so impressed with how fast they responded to us anytime we had questions. They were professional, fun, and one of the best choices we could have made for our wedding.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/1/16, 1 Review

Steve was a phenomenal DJ! He reached out to our wedding venue/coordinator to make sure things were running smoothly a few days before the wedding when I was busy. On the day of the event, he showed up in plenty of time to set up our ceremony and reception music. His song selections were perfect - he used the few selections I had given him and created a playlist based on our style.

Our wedding was fairly small and a lot of our guests aren't big dancers, so I was a little nervous our reception wouldn't be very fun. Steve made sure to read the crowd, made jokes, and even jumped out on the dance floor to get more people dancing and having fun.

Also, without me even knowing, he took hundreds of pictures of our wedding, including the décor details, ceremony, and reception. He picked about 150 and shared them with me as an album within a few days of the wedding. I had no idea he would do this, he didn't charge us anything for it, and the pictures were wonderful!

Seriously - book DJ Scuba Steve and you won't regret it! I have nothing but positive things to say about the entire experience!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Steve is the best!!! He is so fun and energetic and always gets the crowd going! His music selection is always perfect too! We have been to several events he has been at and they are always fun and we knew we had to have him for our wedding! Not only is Steve phenomenal, his whole crew is great! We have used a couple of the other DJ's with this group for other things and they were great too. We have never been disappointed. Steve also did our uplighting for the wedding reception and he made us a monogram that was absolutely perfect! I highly recommend Merchant Productions for any of your party needs!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

DJ Scuba Steve was the best!! He wanted to meet with us before the wedding to get to know us and get a feel for our style. I really liked that... It's nice to meet and chat with people to make sure you are a good fit for each other. Anytime I had to email him about anything, he was super communicative and when get back with me very quickly. He would also explain things in detail for me instead of just sending a one word response. He came to the rehearsal dinner and introduced himself to everyone - he talked to everyone as if they were his best buddy which made you feel super comfortable. At the reception, he was so energetic and fun that he got everyone out on the dance floor. We had such a blast. Everyone told me that our wedding was one of the funnest wedding they have ever been to and I credit a lot of that to Steve. Overall he was super professional, super friendly, and super fun! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ to help host the event!

Profile Picture Shelby , 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

He was awesome! I can't imagine my wedding with anyone else as my DJ.

Profile Picture User6405186, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting