Merchant Productions Reviews

61 | Chattanooga, TN

61 Reviews for Merchant Productions

• Meredith

Meredith Kerley Garreau · Married on 01/12/2020

Perfect addition to your wedding team

DJ Scuba Steve is fun, professional, and amazing. Steve edited songs and created mashups for the traditional dances, transitioned vibes from dinner to dancing perfectly, and felt like a part of the family at the end of the night. Steve played all the songs we wanted and chose so wisely. He is a joy to work with! Thanks Steve!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/31/2019

DJ Kev all the way!

DJ Kev is extraordinary. He is fun and professional and had people on the dance floor all night long! All our guests continue to tell us it was the best wedding they have ever been to!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly Mccarthy · Married on 10/15/2019

DJ Scuba Steve needs to be at your wedding

I am so thankful we were recommended DJ Scuba Steve for our wedding! He did an absolutely fantastic job from start to finish. I was planning my wedding from out of town, so communication was very important to me. Steve is super responsive via email, clear with his instructions and offerings, and is open to any suggestions. He handled our ceremony sound, cocktail hour, reception (HUGE dance party!!) and brought along his photo booth that was SO POPULAR! I love seeing everyone's photobooth pictures posted on social media!! I can't say enough great things about Steve. He is well worth the investment.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Edward Tidwell · Married on 10/12/2019

Experienced and Fun

Merchant Productions kept our wedding jumping. My wife and I had no idea how to create a wedding playlist as most of our music is not dancing music. DJ Kev sat down with us and hear what we thought everyone would. When the day came, the dance floor was never empty! Both our families and even the caterer had to tell us what a great reception we had. They definitely know how to keep a party moving.

Sent on 12/07/2019

Madison Mclemore · Married on 09/21/2019

Merchant Productions

DJ Kevin did a fantastic job at my wedding. Very impressed with his communication and professionalism. Most importantly, he listened to exactly what we wanted and made our preferences as bride and groom the top priority. Would gladly recommend him again!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Jennifer Ulloa · Married on 08/29/2019

Excellent, the best experience ever!

We are very blessed to have had them in our special day. We couldn’t ask for a better team

Sent on 10/01/2019

Kelly Bradley · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful. Sexy guys

Kevin was great and funny. He keep people on the dance floor. I will be using them again for my son graduation.😀😀

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Casey

Casey Weller · Married on 06/29/2019

Best DJ, Best Vendor Period!

DJ ScubaSteve was a God-send. We didn’t have a wedding coordinator, so he volunteered to partner with our vendors to make sure everyone knew when to walk, where to stand, etc. He helped us decide on songs since we weren’t decisive in that area, but made sure to ask if there were any songs or styles we didn’t like. He brought energy to the reception that got both sides of non-dancing families to get up and move. He even made sure to appoint people to get us a plate of food to be sure we had a chance to eat as most couples never get a chance to with the rush of the wedding day. Stop looking for a DJ and contact Merchant Productions now!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 05/26/2019

The Most Incredible DJ on the Planet

My husband and I are over-the-moon about our experience with DJ Steve. We were so stressed about everything and after the first time meeting with him, it was like a huge weight was taken off our shoulders. Not only was the music perfect and fun but it was like having a wedding coordinator as well. His knowledge and professionalism blew me away. He helped us in so many unexpected ways. I cannot imagine how things may have gone if we didn’t have his guidance. He went above and beyond to ensure we and our guests had a perfect and amazing day. I cannot thank him enough and therefore want to sing his praises from the rooftop. The search is over. Hire Steve. He is the absolute best-of-the-best DJ I have experienced in the entirety of my existence and I’ve been to a whole lot of weddings.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Rebecca Brock · Married on 05/25/2019

So glad we found DJ Kev

DJ Kev was a wonderful addition to our daughter's wedding. He met and talked with bride and groom several times about their hopes for the night, not only the songs they wanted, but the experience. He is very nice and knows how to do his job well. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Andi

Andi Hannah Locander · Married on 05/01/2019

Amazing product

The best way to sum up this amazing company would be by describing how they made my special day go so smoothly. They were very organized and went above and beyond our requests!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Carly Brewer · Married on 03/29/2019

Best DJ Service Ever!!!

Steve was the DJ at our wedding. He was so easy to work with and he ran the show exactly like I asked him too. He selects great music and matches songs based on what you request. Everyone loved him and the photo booth at the wedding. At first I was hesitant about the photo booth, but it was a hit! I am so glad he consulted with me and convinced me to get the photo booth. Everything worked perfect for our special day!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Amy · Married on 12/01/2018

We needed a DJ for my daughter's wedding. DJScubaSteve came highly recommended from friends and he did not disappoint. He was extremely professional and super easy to work with. He made helpful recommendations and delivered exactly what we requested. He met with us several times and accommodated our requests. He has a super energetic personality perfect for a DJ. He was able to easily engage our guests and get them to participate in wedding activities.
    Overall, we were extremely satisfied with our experience and would highly recommend DJScubaSteve's services.

Sent on 12/18/2017
  • W

Willie · Married on 10/27/2018

Nothing short of amazing!

My wife and I would gladly recommend Steve and Merchant Productions to anyone! The whole experience was made super easy (the way we hoped it would be). From the beginning Steve was very accommodating. He had dinner with us on separate occasions and listened to our every request. He also helped us an extraordinary amount with our planning/order of our ceremony and reception. 10 out of 10 would book him again!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Bethany · Married on 10/06/2018

Oct 6 2018 wedding

They did a great job with my ceremony and reception music at my October 6th 2018 wedding. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 09/30/2018

Steve IS THE BEST! Do not hesitate to book him before someone else does! We had the best day of our lives and we definitely have Steve to thank for that. He definitely knows how to throw a party. He interacts with guests and you can tell he just loves what he does! We honestly can't thank him enough! Everyone at our wedding kept telling us how awesome he was. And I hired him after only messaging through wedding wire. He is super responsive and very reasonably priced. Hiring him was the best decision we could have made. You're missed out if you don't! Thank you again Steve!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/22/2018

Logan did a great job! Really enjoyed working with the team!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ ScubaSteve was one of the best choices we could have made for our wedding day. I seriously cannot say enough good things about him. He is so attentive, creative, and really listens to what you want your vision to be. Because of him and the vibe he creates, our dance floor was the place to be for our reception! He had great transitions between songs and kept the same great energy throughout the entire night. Plus he is super affordable! Highly recommend. Thanks again, Steve!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Megan · Married on 09/08/2018

ScubaSteve made our wedding simply amazing. Very lively and loved all the interaction with the guest. We couldn't of asked for a better DJ! If you don't hire ScubaSteve well then your just cray cray!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Tegan · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely fantastic experience! We loved having DJ K at our wedding! Could not have been better!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Allie · Married on 08/18/2018

Logan and Steve were wonderful to work with. My husband and I had an extensive "do not play list" and they stuck to it. Even when pushy former sorority girls tried to make some of it happen. Logan was very professional and kept his composure. Additionally, the sound for at the chapel was great and they were on time. Our additional lighting and draping at the venue were perfect as well. Thank you to both Logan and Steve for making our big day even better.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Tyler · Married on 07/07/2018

Steve and Kevin both were awesome! Steve was very professional and always quick to respond. Kevin was a pleasure to work with from day 1. He was always open and receptive to our ideas as well as constantly checking in with us to make sure everything was perfect. Kevin is a great professional as well as a great guy. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 07/12/2018

McCall · Married on 06/10/2018

We absolutely loved everything that Merchant productions helped us with! DjK did an amazing job! We could not have asked for a better DJ to help us celebrate our day!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Jenn · Married on 06/09/2018

I wish that I could tell you exactly how valuable the Merchant Productions crew was to our day but it is impossible. The entertainment and DJ services were top notch. My friends and family all still comment on how much fun they had at our Wedding! But the services that were so valuable to me were the day of coordinating services. I had a very specific vision for decorations and the wedding. Steve and his team brought that to life for me. They met us for planning sessions and executed everything to perfection from coordinating vendors to making sure the plates and place cards were put in just the right positions. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Hayley · Married on 06/02/2018

I absolutely could not have chosen a better DJ for my wedding. I am a professional photographer and photograph weddings all the time & I have never seen a DJ go above and beyond to make the day so stress free and fun. Most of the time, I never see DJ’s leave their table but Steve was out on the dance floor with a microphone getting the party started! He got everyone out on the floor for the bouquet toss & garter toss and played every song I asked him too and made dancing so fun. I honestly couldn’t say enough good things! If you need a DJ for any event, don’t hesitate to book!!

Sent on 07/09/2018