Merchant Productions Reviews

Merchant Productions 6
Merchant Productions 7

Kelly Bradley · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful. Sexy guys

Kevin was great and funny. He keep people on the dance floor. I will be using them again for my son graduation.😀😀

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 05/26/2019

The Most Incredible DJ on the Planet

My husband and I are over-the-moon about our experience with DJ Steve. We were so stressed about everything and after the first time meeting with him, it was like a huge weight was taken off our shoulders. Not only was the music perfect and fun but it was like having a wedding coordinator as well. His knowledge and professionalism blew me away. He helped us in so many unexpected ways. I cannot imagine how things may have gone if we didn’t have his guidance. He went above and beyond to ensure we and our guests had a perfect and amazing day. I cannot thank him enough and therefore want to sing his praises from the rooftop. The search is over. Hire Steve. He is the absolute best-of-the-best DJ I have experienced in the entirety of my existence and I’ve been to a whole lot of weddings.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Merchant Productions 8
    Merchant Productions 9

Rebecca Brock · Married on 05/25/2019

So glad we found DJ Kev

DJ Kev was a wonderful addition to our daughter's wedding. He met and talked with bride and groom several times about their hopes for the night, not only the songs they wanted, but the experience. He is very nice and knows how to do his job well. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Andi

Andi Hannah Locander · Married on 05/01/2019

Amazing product

The best way to sum up this amazing company would be by describing how they made my special day go so smoothly. They were very organized and went above and beyond our requests!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Carly Brewer · Married on 03/29/2019

Best DJ Service Ever!!!

Steve was the DJ at our wedding. He was so easy to work with and he ran the show exactly like I asked him too. He selects great music and matches songs based on what you request. Everyone loved him and the photo booth at the wedding. At first I was hesitant about the photo booth, but it was a hit! I am so glad he consulted with me and convinced me to get the photo booth. Everything worked perfect for our special day!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Merchant Productions 10

Amy · Married on 12/01/2018

We needed a DJ for my daughter's wedding. DJScubaSteve came highly recommended from friends and he did not disappoint. He was extremely professional and super easy to work with. He made helpful recommendations and delivered exactly what we requested. He met with us several times and accommodated our requests. He has a super energetic personality perfect for a DJ. He was able to easily engage our guests and get them to participate in wedding activities.
    Overall, we were extremely satisfied with our experience and would highly recommend DJScubaSteve's services.

Sent on 12/18/2017
  • W

Willie · Married on 10/27/2018

Nothing short of amazing!

My wife and I would gladly recommend Steve and Merchant Productions to anyone! The whole experience was made super easy (the way we hoped it would be). From the beginning Steve was very accommodating. He had dinner with us on separate occasions and listened to our every request. He also helped us an extraordinary amount with our planning/order of our ceremony and reception. 10 out of 10 would book him again!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Bethany · Married on 10/06/2018

Oct 6 2018 wedding

They did a great job with my ceremony and reception music at my October 6th 2018 wedding. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 09/30/2018

Steve IS THE BEST! Do not hesitate to book him before someone else does! We had the best day of our lives and we definitely have Steve to thank for that. He definitely knows how to throw a party. He interacts with guests and you can tell he just loves what he does! We honestly can't thank him enough! Everyone at our wedding kept telling us how awesome he was. And I hired him after only messaging through wedding wire. He is super responsive and very reasonably priced. Hiring him was the best decision we could have made. You're missed out if you don't! Thank you again Steve!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/22/2018

Logan did a great job! Really enjoyed working with the team!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ ScubaSteve was one of the best choices we could have made for our wedding day. I seriously cannot say enough good things about him. He is so attentive, creative, and really listens to what you want your vision to be. Because of him and the vibe he creates, our dance floor was the place to be for our reception! He had great transitions between songs and kept the same great energy throughout the entire night. Plus he is super affordable! Highly recommend. Thanks again, Steve!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Megan · Married on 09/08/2018

ScubaSteve made our wedding simply amazing. Very lively and loved all the interaction with the guest. We couldn't of asked for a better DJ! If you don't hire ScubaSteve well then your just cray cray!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Tegan · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely fantastic experience! We loved having DJ K at our wedding! Could not have been better!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Allie · Married on 08/18/2018

Logan and Steve were wonderful to work with. My husband and I had an extensive "do not play list" and they stuck to it. Even when pushy former sorority girls tried to make some of it happen. Logan was very professional and kept his composure. Additionally, the sound for at the chapel was great and they were on time. Our additional lighting and draping at the venue were perfect as well. Thank you to both Logan and Steve for making our big day even better.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Tyler · Married on 07/07/2018

Steve and Kevin both were awesome! Steve was very professional and always quick to respond. Kevin was a pleasure to work with from day 1. He was always open and receptive to our ideas as well as constantly checking in with us to make sure everything was perfect. Kevin is a great professional as well as a great guy. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 07/12/2018

McCall · Married on 06/10/2018

We absolutely loved everything that Merchant productions helped us with! DjK did an amazing job! We could not have asked for a better DJ to help us celebrate our day!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Jenn · Married on 06/09/2018

I wish that I could tell you exactly how valuable the Merchant Productions crew was to our day but it is impossible. The entertainment and DJ services were top notch. My friends and family all still comment on how much fun they had at our Wedding! But the services that were so valuable to me were the day of coordinating services. I had a very specific vision for decorations and the wedding. Steve and his team brought that to life for me. They met us for planning sessions and executed everything to perfection from coordinating vendors to making sure the plates and place cards were put in just the right positions. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Merchant Productions 11

Hayley · Married on 06/02/2018

I absolutely could not have chosen a better DJ for my wedding. I am a professional photographer and photograph weddings all the time & I have never seen a DJ go above and beyond to make the day so stress free and fun. Most of the time, I never see DJ’s leave their table but Steve was out on the dance floor with a microphone getting the party started! He got everyone out on the floor for the bouquet toss & garter toss and played every song I asked him too and made dancing so fun. I honestly couldn’t say enough good things! If you need a DJ for any event, don’t hesitate to book!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Carisma · Married on 05/27/2018

We had Logan dj our wedding, and he delivered! He gave us exactly what we wanted with Little direction or work from us! A dj can make or break your wedding, and I’m so glad we had him to help pull off the perfect night!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Stormie · Married on 03/10/2018

Scuba Steve hands down made our wedding the most fun event ever. We only picked songs for the “special moments” everything else I left up to him, best decision ever! He killed it!! He’s so fun! He dances with the crowd, gets everyone pumped up, and his personality is awesome. The dance floor lighting was amazing( we did the special monogram light too). If you don’t pick Scuba Steve, I have to say you’re making a big mistake!

Sent on 04/06/2018
    Merchant Productions 12
    Merchant Productions 13
    Merchant Productions 14

Michaela · Married on 12/31/2017

DJ Scuba Steve and the team at Merchant Productions made our wedding everything we dreamed of and more. Our wedding was on New Years Eve so we wanted to make sure we had a great dance party. Steve more than delivered. I truly believed he helped make the party to be as great as it was. I can't say enough good things about it. The music was fantastic, the lighting was beautiful, and his willingness to jump in and help with anything and everything was above and beyond what any normal DJ would do. We loved having Merchant Productions as a part of our big day. Choosing them was one of the best decisions we made as far as vendors go. We more than highly recommend them for your DJ needs!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/30/2017

Hire this guy!

Scubasteve was THE BEST! He was so easy to work with and lots of fun! We slacked on music selections and I sent my list to him 2 days before the wedding AND made last minute song selections the day of and he put them together flawlessly. We had him do a custom monogram that was beautiful and do uplighting that was perfect. He also took lots of pictures himself which was an awesome bonus! Well worth every penny. You won’t be disappointed!!!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Cynthia · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't sing Logan's praises enough!! He did a fantastic job at our wedding! Everything was perfect! Dance floor was packed the entire night! We even had people come up and ask for copies of the playlist. He was incredible!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Amber · Married on 10/22/2017

Steve was amazing!!!! Coordinated, karaoke, lights, photography, videography... Steve brought the party to life!! We will definately use him in the future and would absolutely recommend him to anyone annimg a wedding or other event!!!

Sent on 10/26/2017