Merchant Productions Reviews

45 | Chattanooga, TN

45 Reviews for Merchant Productions

45 Merchant Productions Reviews

Amy · Getting married on 12/01/2018

We needed a DJ for my daughter's wedding. DJScubaSteve came highly recommended from friends and he did not disappoint. He was extremely professional and super easy to work with. He made helpful recommendations and delivered exactly what we requested. He met with us several times and accommodated our requests. He has a super energetic personality perfect for a DJ. He was able to easily engage our guests and get them to participate in wedding activities.
    Overall, we were extremely satisfied with our experience and would highly recommend DJScubaSteve's services.

Hannah · Married on 09/22/2018

Logan did a great job! Really enjoyed working with the team!

Lisa · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ ScubaSteve was one of the best choices we could have made for our wedding day. I seriously cannot say enough good things about him. He is so attentive, creative, and really listens to what you want your vision to be. Because of him and the vibe he creates, our dance floor was the place to be for our reception! He had great transitions between songs and kept the same great energy throughout the entire night. Plus he is super affordable! Highly recommend. Thanks again, Steve!

Megan · Married on 09/08/2018

ScubaSteve made our wedding simply amazing. Very lively and loved all the interaction with the guest. We couldn't of asked for a better DJ! If you don't hire ScubaSteve well then your just cray cray!

Tegan · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely fantastic experience! We loved having DJ K at our wedding! Could not have been better!

Allie · Married on 08/18/2018

Logan and Steve were wonderful to work with. My husband and I had an extensive "do not play list" and they stuck to it. Even when pushy former sorority girls tried to make some of it happen. Logan was very professional and kept his composure. Additionally, the sound for at the chapel was great and they were on time. Our additional lighting and draping at the venue were perfect as well. Thank you to both Logan and Steve for making our big day even better.

Tyler · Married on 07/07/2018

Steve and Kevin both were awesome! Steve was very professional and always quick to respond. Kevin was a pleasure to work with from day 1. He was always open and receptive to our ideas as well as constantly checking in with us to make sure everything was perfect. Kevin is a great professional as well as a great guy. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

McCall · Married on 06/10/2018

We absolutely loved everything that Merchant productions helped us with! DjK did an amazing job! We could not have asked for a better DJ to help us celebrate our day!

Jenn · Married on 06/09/2018

I wish that I could tell you exactly how valuable the Merchant Productions crew was to our day but it is impossible. The entertainment and DJ services were top notch. My friends and family all still comment on how much fun they had at our Wedding! But the services that were so valuable to me were the day of coordinating services. I had a very specific vision for decorations and the wedding. Steve and his team brought that to life for me. They met us for planning sessions and executed everything to perfection from coordinating vendors to making sure the plates and place cards were put in just the right positions. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Merchant Productions 1

Hayley · Married on 06/02/2018

I absolutely could not have chosen a better DJ for my wedding. I am a professional photographer and photograph weddings all the time & I have never seen a DJ go above and beyond to make the day so stress free and fun. Most of the time, I never see DJ’s leave their table but Steve was out on the dance floor with a microphone getting the party started! He got everyone out on the floor for the bouquet toss & garter toss and played every song I asked him too and made dancing so fun. I honestly couldn’t say enough good things! If you need a DJ for any event, don’t hesitate to book!!

Carisma · Married on 05/27/2018

We had Logan dj our wedding, and he delivered! He gave us exactly what we wanted with Little direction or work from us! A dj can make or break your wedding, and I’m so glad we had him to help pull off the perfect night!

Stormie · Married on 03/10/2018

Scuba Steve hands down made our wedding the most fun event ever. We only picked songs for the “special moments” everything else I left up to him, best decision ever! He killed it!! He’s so fun! He dances with the crowd, gets everyone pumped up, and his personality is awesome. The dance floor lighting was amazing( we did the special monogram light too). If you don’t pick Scuba Steve, I have to say you’re making a big mistake!

Merchant Productions 2
    Merchant Productions 3
    Merchant Productions 4

Michaela · Married on 12/31/2017

DJ Scuba Steve and the team at Merchant Productions made our wedding everything we dreamed of and more. Our wedding was on New Years Eve so we wanted to make sure we had a great dance party. Steve more than delivered. I truly believed he helped make the party to be as great as it was. I can't say enough good things about it. The music was fantastic, the lighting was beautiful, and his willingness to jump in and help with anything and everything was above and beyond what any normal DJ would do. We loved having Merchant Productions as a part of our big day. Choosing them was one of the best decisions we made as far as vendors go. We more than highly recommend them for your DJ needs!

Cynthia · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't sing Logan's praises enough!! He did a fantastic job at our wedding! Everything was perfect! Dance floor was packed the entire night! We even had people come up and ask for copies of the playlist. He was incredible!

Amber · Married on 10/22/2017

Steve was amazing!!!! Coordinated, karaoke, lights, photography, videography... Steve brought the party to life!! We will definately use him in the future and would absolutely recommend him to anyone annimg a wedding or other event!!!

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Djk was great! He did more than just Dj he was able to play our wedding video through the projector and everything. He kept everyone dancing all night! Not only was he considerate with edited versions of songs, but he had it bumpin' at the same time. I would use him for any event. Oh and he took requests on request! Too much fun.

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2017

Steve was great! Extremely accommodating with our music selection, ceremony musicians, pastor, speakers, etc. and kept the celebration going all night! He really did an excellent job, and you can tell he love what he does. That's important on the one of the biggest days of your life! He played the clean versions of music, and really had fun with our family and friends. He did embarrass my husband during the garter toss, but we all thought it was funny. LOL. Anyway, we loved Steve, and you will too! Definitely hire him for your wedding!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/30/2017

Merchant Productions is the best of the best. Not only do they know how to have a good time but they make your event as stress free as possible! Highly recommend them!

Celina · Married on 09/08/2017

Dj Scubasteve was the best! 10/10 would use again. Great interaction with guests and very professional. We loved everything!

Merchant Productions 5

Marcel · Married on 08/04/2017

Katelyn and I are so thank you for Steve. He went out of his way to truly make us feel that our Wedding was very special.

Melissa · Married on 07/02/2017

Steve was truly the best! I am glad I made the right choice! During the wedding planning, I was worried about the music because I didn't know what people would like best. To decrease my stress, Steve took care of all that (which is exactly what a DJ should do) and he had the party going! Seriously, any money you spend is totally worth it.

Kari · Married on 06/24/2017

Scubasteve did my wedding 7 years ago. He did the music and video. He was so amazing and even directed us when and where to go during the ceremony. Do you know what else he did?!?! He brought me into a studio and helped me sing and record a song for us to dance to our first dance as husband and wife?!? He is amazing and that why he is also doing my nieces wedding in August!

Megan · Married on 05/27/2017

We booked our wedding through Merchant Productions and couldn't be happier! I had the pleasure of working with Steve in the early days. They provided us with a multitude of different packets that we used throughout our wedding planning. We met with Steve for lunch one day to hang out and talk about what we wanted and answer any questions we had. The day of the rehersal we met Kevin who would be our DJ for that day and he was awesome! He went over every possible detail we would have for music and had some great suggestions for some music areas we weren't to sure of. My mother loved him and wanted to bring him back home. The day of the wedding was amazing! He got all the people out on the dance floor and was calling out people to get out on the floor. It was really amazing and I did not want the night to end! I would highly recommend this group to use! They were worth every penny and then some!

Rob · Married on 05/27/2017

Steve and Logan were phenomenal to work with. We had a special request that required a little extra tech support on their end, and it went flawlessly. Both were flexible and bent over backwards to make sure our event ran without a hitch. I can't recommend them enough. I would definitely use them again.