Memory Montage Photography Reviews

Memory Montage Photography 5
  • Emily

Emily Wright · Married on 08/03/2019

Fantastic! Must-have photography

We have had the best experience with Memory Montage Photography. Everyone is so kind, they have great package deals, and they make you feel like a real model! We will definitely be using Memory Montage/The Guild Gallery for future photography as our family grows and we want other experiences recorded, as should you.

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Erica

Erica Mercer · Married on 06/08/2019

Memory Montage June Wedding

Memory Montage was amazing to work with every step of the way. They put everyone at ease and made sure we kept on schedule. The timeline they give out is what we based our whole day around and their experience is unmatched. Every question I had they could and did answer. I highly recommend Memory Montage and look forward to using them in the future for family pictures.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Photographers Ever!

Everyone at Memory Montage is amazing to work with. Tavis did our engagement pictures and they turned out perfect. Rhiann and Haley did our wedding pictures and made the day so fun. They listened to what we wanted and also came up with very creative ideas. They made sure the day ran smoothly so that we didn’t have to worry about a thing. They helped us with little things throughout the day (like sewing on a button and putting on a boutonnière 😄) and also kept us laughing and having a good time. We are so excited to see our photos, but from the few previews we’ve seen, we know they will be amazing!

Memory Montage Photography 6
    Sent on 06/09/2019

Alexis Filliol · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing and professional

My photographers Rhiann and Haley were absolutely amazing ! They both were so helpful and knew exactly what to do the entire team. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Alyssa · Married on 10/13/2018

The best!

Memory Montage has been absolutely wonderful to work with for both our engagement and wedding pictures. We are so thrilled with how our photos turned out. The whole team takes so much care in the work they do, and we recommend them highly!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Eve · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Experience with Memory Montage!

The team is amazing! They are pros at what they do, are incredibly warm and friendly, and they provide amazing photographs! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Joshua Gifford · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful people!

I would definitely recommend! They were very professional and knowledgeable. They provided incredible quality within the photographs. They made photo sessions very fun and they were very easy to work with!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Katie

Katie Rodriguez · Married on 09/22/2018

Simply amazing

I had an amazing experience with Memory Montage! Tavis and Amy photographed our wedding and we couldn’t have asked for a more professional, friendly, and talented crew :)

Also my pictures are gorgeous, I would definitely recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Marcus · Married on 09/15/2018

Memory Montage took photos for our wedding and did a fantastic job. They were efficient, fun, yet still valued our time and inputs. All these 800+ photos look amazing and picking the best out of the bunch is hard to do. Our photographers were Tavis and Rhiann!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Katrina · Married on 09/08/2018

Tavis and Amy will go above and beyond to make your special day perfect! And the photos they take are absolutely gorgeous. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Amalia · Married on 09/08/2018

The husband and I had a blast hanging out with Rhiann and Haley for our wedding on September 8, 2018. They are so funny and they made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera! We are very thankful for such great photographers. We seriously couldn’t have chosen anyone better in our opinion! MMP has a fantastic team. They always goes above and beyond and their portraits shows it! We are so happy with their work!

Memory Montage Photography 7
    Memory Montage Photography 8
    Memory Montage Photography 9
    Sent on 10/02/2018

Hayden · Married on 09/02/2018

Tavis and Amy are, in my opinion, the best photographers in in the PNW. They make the experience so much fun, and capture the most beautiful pictures. We were beyond impressed, and so glad we chose them to take pictures of one of the most important days in our lives. I would absolutely recommend them!

Memory Montage Photography 10
    Sent on 09/21/2018

Brandi · Married on 07/28/2018

Memory Montage was beyond amazing. Tavis and Amy were so full of energy, passionate about photography, and captured our special day in a perfect way. The whole process was very easy and worry free! They sent out a sheet a few months in advance to fill out of important family photos, so everything is in place before the wedding- this made family photos so easy!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Gilberto · Married on 07/21/2018

Memory montage is great!!! We had our engagement pictures last week and we got to see them tonight and absolutely loved them! Happy we didn’t go to anyone else

Sent on 11/23/2017

Jackie · Married on 07/21/2018

We were truly blown away! If I could rate them 6 stars, I would! Our engagement and wedding pictures were everything we hoped for and more! I’m super picky when it comes to professional photography, so we did our fair share of research prior to going with them. Everything we got was beautifully done! There was not a single picture we weren’t happy with. Tavis and Amy did our photos, and they made everything easy, and they skillfully guided us through our day. I was extremely impressed with their knowledge of everything wedding and photography related! It was truly a relief knowing that we were in good hands! On a more personal note, every one we worked with at Memory Montage throughout our process was very warm and kind! Tavis and Amy were so easy to work with and as soon as you meet them, it’s very evident that they have a passion for what they do! We both HIGHLY recommend Memory Montage to EVERYONE we talk to! Thank you so much for making everything so easy and for our beautiful pictures!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Renae · Married on 07/07/2018

Memory Montage Photography was truly the best part of our day! They kept in constant contact with us, making sure to check in and ask questions. Our photographers, Tavis and Cloey, were great. I couldn’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Kala · Married on 06/23/2018

Tavis and Amy are amazing! They made our day so easy bu being so organized, accommodating, and they have a true gift of capturing everything. Better than I could have ever dreamed!
    They did our engagement/family pictures and our wedding. I will use them for any and every life event!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Christine · Married on 06/09/2018

Our photographers from Memory Montage were absolutely amazing! Rhiann and Haley really did a wonderful job of capturing who we are as people, shared in our excitement, and gave us he best day we could have possibly had. Both of them were kind, compassionate, and fun! Rhiann and Haley understood my autistic son and recognized the best time to snap some really touching photos while respecting my son’s aversion for sitting still for pictures. We couldn’t be happier with the results and will ALWAYS recommend Memory Montage to anyone and everyone. Bravo!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Leigh · Married on 06/02/2018

Best photographers by far! Very friendly and easy to work with! Would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2018

David · Married on 05/06/2018

Memory montage has the quality and professionalism that makes for a special experience, and their fun personalities made us want to come back for any photography need we may have in the future.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Brooke · Married on 05/05/2018

We had our wedding in Yakima last month and we live south of Seattle. Picking trustworthy vendors including the photographer was one of the things I worried most about not living locally in Yakima. I will tell you our experience with Memory Montage was excellent! From the initial meeting to get information to the 2 week pre-wedding where we met with our actual photographer they made everything so easy and made sure to address all my questions to concerns. As for the wedding day itself I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I would highly recommend using Memory Montage for your wedding or special event. And Rhiann our photographer was amazing!!

Trust me you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Julie · Married on 04/21/2018

BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH!! We booked Tavis and Amy for our wedding and while they come with a little higher cost I would have paid double that after dealing with them and seeing the photos! Such amazing people in general. While you want perfect photos you also need people who understand you and will work with you. Tavis and Amy are not only the type of people you want to invite over and hangout with but they went above and beyond anything I could ever ask of a photographer even a wedding coordinator. They have everything set up, scheduled, organized.... and more. That day of our wedding I literally did NOTHING! But enjoy my day with my friends and family and to top it off that captured so many things I didn’t even realize they noticed!
    Looking through our photos I got to relive the best day of my life over and over again!
    I can honestly say I will never use another photographer ever again. So Amy... Tavis.... I hope you liked working with us cause you are going to be seeing a lot of us!!

THE TWIRL!!!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Bevin · Married on 10/21/2017

Our experience was grand! We appreciate there flexibility with the weather and we still had amazing pictures! They made us feel comfortable with each shot! We had a blast! Thank you!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2017

Tavis and Amy were absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding. They were so nice, and had great ideas for photos. We let them do what they felt was the best for the spaces we took photos in and they turned out spectacular. Very fair priced also! We love our photos and got every shot we dreamt of having!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Erica · Married on 09/23/2017

Memory Montage is THE Best i recommend for any couple getting married they were so patient with my family who kept going missing! They were so good with my 15 month son getting him to smile they captured our big day beautifully

Sent on 10/05/2017