Memory Montage Photography Reviews

196 Reviews for Memory Montage Photography

196 Memory Montage Photography Reviews

Joshua Gifford · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful people!

I would definitely recommend! They were very professional and knowledgeable. They provided incredible quality within the photographs. They made photo sessions very fun and they were very easy to work with!

• Katie

Katie Rodriguez · Married on 09/22/2018

Simply amazing

I had an amazing experience with Memory Montage! Tavis and Amy photographed our wedding and we couldn’t have asked for a more professional, friendly, and talented crew :)

Also my pictures are gorgeous, I would definitely recommend them to everyone!!

Marcus · Married on 09/15/2018

Memory Montage took photos for our wedding and did a fantastic job. They were efficient, fun, yet still valued our time and inputs. All these 800+ photos look amazing and picking the best out of the bunch is hard to do. Our photographers were Tavis and Rhiann!

Katrina · Married on 09/08/2018

Tavis and Amy will go above and beyond to make your special day perfect! And the photos they take are absolutely gorgeous. You won't be disappointed!

Amalia · Married on 09/08/2018

The husband and I had a blast hanging out with Rhiann and Haley for our wedding on September 8, 2018. They are so funny and they made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera! We are very thankful for such great photographers. We seriously couldn’t have chosen anyone better in our opinion! MMP has a fantastic team. They always goes above and beyond and their portraits shows it! We are so happy with their work!

Memory Montage Photography 1
    Memory Montage Photography 2
    Memory Montage Photography 3

Hayden · Married on 09/02/2018

Tavis and Amy are, in my opinion, the best photographers in in the PNW. They make the experience so much fun, and capture the most beautiful pictures. We were beyond impressed, and so glad we chose them to take pictures of one of the most important days in our lives. I would absolutely recommend them!

Memory Montage Photography 4

Brandi · Married on 07/28/2018

Memory Montage was beyond amazing. Tavis and Amy were so full of energy, passionate about photography, and captured our special day in a perfect way. The whole process was very easy and worry free! They sent out a sheet a few months in advance to fill out of important family photos, so everything is in place before the wedding- this made family photos so easy!

Gilberto · Married on 07/21/2018

Memory montage is great!!! We had our engagement pictures last week and we got to see them tonight and absolutely loved them! Happy we didn’t go to anyone else

Jackie · Married on 07/21/2018

We were truly blown away! If I could rate them 6 stars, I would! Our engagement and wedding pictures were everything we hoped for and more! I’m super picky when it comes to professional photography, so we did our fair share of research prior to going with them. Everything we got was beautifully done! There was not a single picture we weren’t happy with. Tavis and Amy did our photos, and they made everything easy, and they skillfully guided us through our day. I was extremely impressed with their knowledge of everything wedding and photography related! It was truly a relief knowing that we were in good hands! On a more personal note, every one we worked with at Memory Montage throughout our process was very warm and kind! Tavis and Amy were so easy to work with and as soon as you meet them, it’s very evident that they have a passion for what they do! We both HIGHLY recommend Memory Montage to EVERYONE we talk to! Thank you so much for making everything so easy and for our beautiful pictures!

Renae · Married on 07/07/2018

Memory Montage Photography was truly the best part of our day! They kept in constant contact with us, making sure to check in and ask questions. Our photographers, Tavis and Cloey, were great. I couldn’t recommend them enough!

Kala · Married on 06/23/2018

Tavis and Amy are amazing! They made our day so easy bu being so organized, accommodating, and they have a true gift of capturing everything. Better than I could have ever dreamed!
    They did our engagement/family pictures and our wedding. I will use them for any and every life event!

Christine · Married on 06/09/2018

Our photographers from Memory Montage were absolutely amazing! Rhiann and Haley really did a wonderful job of capturing who we are as people, shared in our excitement, and gave us he best day we could have possibly had. Both of them were kind, compassionate, and fun! Rhiann and Haley understood my autistic son and recognized the best time to snap some really touching photos while respecting my son’s aversion for sitting still for pictures. We couldn’t be happier with the results and will ALWAYS recommend Memory Montage to anyone and everyone. Bravo!

Leigh · Married on 06/02/2018

Best photographers by far! Very friendly and easy to work with! Would recommend them to anyone!

David · Married on 05/06/2018

Memory montage has the quality and professionalism that makes for a special experience, and their fun personalities made us want to come back for any photography need we may have in the future.

Brooke · Married on 05/05/2018

We had our wedding in Yakima last month and we live south of Seattle. Picking trustworthy vendors including the photographer was one of the things I worried most about not living locally in Yakima. I will tell you our experience with Memory Montage was excellent! From the initial meeting to get information to the 2 week pre-wedding where we met with our actual photographer they made everything so easy and made sure to address all my questions to concerns. As for the wedding day itself I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I would highly recommend using Memory Montage for your wedding or special event. And Rhiann our photographer was amazing!!

Trust me you won’t be disappointed!

Julie · Married on 04/21/2018

BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH!! We booked Tavis and Amy for our wedding and while they come with a little higher cost I would have paid double that after dealing with them and seeing the photos! Such amazing people in general. While you want perfect photos you also need people who understand you and will work with you. Tavis and Amy are not only the type of people you want to invite over and hangout with but they went above and beyond anything I could ever ask of a photographer even a wedding coordinator. They have everything set up, scheduled, organized.... and more. That day of our wedding I literally did NOTHING! But enjoy my day with my friends and family and to top it off that captured so many things I didn’t even realize they noticed!
    Looking through our photos I got to relive the best day of my life over and over again!
    I can honestly say I will never use another photographer ever again. So Amy... Tavis.... I hope you liked working with us cause you are going to be seeing a lot of us!!

THE TWIRL!!!

Bevin · Married on 10/21/2017

Our experience was grand! We appreciate there flexibility with the weather and we still had amazing pictures! They made us feel comfortable with each shot! We had a blast! Thank you!

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2017

Tavis and Amy were absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding. They were so nice, and had great ideas for photos. We let them do what they felt was the best for the spaces we took photos in and they turned out spectacular. Very fair priced also! We love our photos and got every shot we dreamt of having!

Erica · Married on 09/23/2017

Memory Montage is THE Best i recommend for any couple getting married they were so patient with my family who kept going missing! They were so good with my 15 month son getting him to smile they captured our big day beautifully

Taylor · Married on 09/02/2017

We absolutely loved our day with Rhiann and Tavis! We received so many compliments from our guests about how attentive they were and how available they were for any photos that we wanted! We really did not have a preconceived notion about what photos we wanted and etc. and they definitely took the lead and I couldn't have imagined more beautiful photos! The first look venue was the only thing I really picked at it was perfect. They used that area for many of the pictures and I cannot wait to see them all. They had many wonderful pose ideas and we love every picture that we have looked at so far!
    I would recommend them to anyone in need of wedding photos or any other photos! Thank you for everything!

Annabel · Married on 09/02/2017

Wow - Our wedding day was a fairytale and Memory Montage did an amazing job in capturing all the details of the day. We will treasure these forever! We are so glad we invested in hiring the most professional and genuine photographers! Thank you for making our wedding run so smoothly !!

• 1978jojo

Jodi · Married on 08/19/2017

Exceptional in everyway! Defienetly worth every penny I love my photos, I don't even have words to express how beautiful our pics are and all the beautiful memories they were able to capture!

Brianna · Married on 08/19/2017

Tavis & Amy are absolutely amazing!! They shot my wedding, and I am so happy with how all the pictures turned out!

Kalynn · Married on 08/12/2017

Memory Montage is so amazing to work with. Tavis and Amy photographed our wedding and you can really tell they love what they do and how knowledgeable they really are. They have captured the most amazing photos from different angles and lighting, I often thought how and when did they take that picture! They are so fun to work with and will make you laugh all the way through. Not only did they capture all the emotions and laughter and happiness from our wedding, but they helped with the planning and timeline of the wedding which made the day sooooooooooo much more stress free, I cant thank Tavis and Amy enough. Thank you!

Beth · Married on 07/29/2017

Memory Montage was amazing to work with. Our photos are absolutely beautiful and we are so happy we chose them to photograph our wedding!