Memory Lane Event Center Reviews

124 | Dripping Springs, TX

124 Reviews for Memory Lane Event Center

124 Memory Lane Event Center Reviews

REGINA · Getting married on 03/16/2019

We used La Hacienda and it was perfect. Loved the venue and the service received. Little hard to find for guest but other than that was perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Memory Lane Event Center 1

Memory Lane Event Center's reply:

It was a pleasure being a part of your special day!

Amanda Hill · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Wedding Venue EVER!

Words cannot express how happy my husband and family were with choosing Memory Lane as our venue for our wedding. The reason we chose Memory Lane was due to the staff and the kindness and thoroughness with every detail. They were completely supportive with every idea and plan we wanted implemented for our big day. They were so easy to communicate with and willing to go above and beyond to ensure everything was running smoothly. All of the staff is sincerely sweet and caring and from start to finish of planning my wedding I felt I had gained another family. The property was absolutely gorgeous and spacious for all of our guests. Another perk was that we could rent the whole venue for the entire weekend and that made planning and decorating a breeze in addition to being able to stay the night on the property the night before and after the wedding. Overall I would recommend Memory Lane Event Center to anyone who desires to have a forever memorable wedding with amazing staff who make you feel so loved and cared for. I am truly sad that my wedding day is over because how magical was. Thank you Memory Lane for making our dreams come true!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Memory Lane Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda & Isaiah for choosing Memory Lane! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day! We loved all the unique touches!

Mary · Married on 06/02/2018

The ladies of Memory Lane nailed it! Our wedding day was perfect and couldn't have gone more smoothly thanks to the ongoing communication, and highly competent employees of Memory Lane.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Memory Lane Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Memory Lane! We loved being a part of yours and Lyndon's wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2018

La Hacienda is AMAZING! Staff was great and venue was perfect location.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Memory Lane Event Center's reply:

Thanks so much, Jennifer! We loved being a part of your event!

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

We knew from the second we selected Memory Lane as our wedding venue, that we had made the right choice. We planned our wedding from out of town in Houston, and the staff at Memory Lane were incredibly helpful through the entire process. I HIGHLY recommend hiring them for their "day of coordinator" services, as they made my wedding day so smooth. I felt so confident in the staff don't have a single complaint from the entire day . Their responsiveness to emails during the planning process was always prompt and polite. Last, but certainly not least - the venue itself is beautiful and the use of the lodge for getting ready and night of, is such an added bonus. Our guests were delighted with the beauty and "hill country charm". You will not regret using Memory Lane as your wedding venue!

Katelyn · Married on 05/05/2018

It was a dream come true!!! I will definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Memory Lane Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much, Katelyn! We loved being a part of your special day! ~Gaby + ML Staff

Addie · Married on 03/17/2018

We looked at several venues in the Hill Country and couldn't be more glad we chose Memory Lane for our rehearsal dinner and wedding. The ceremony site, reception barn, and on-site house are absolutely gorgeous. Everything is well-kept and the grounds are nicely manicured in a way that the natural beauty is emphasized in the most beautiful way. Having the house on site was incredibly beneficial and made our experience more comfortable and less stressful.
    The site itself was perfect for us, but what really set it apart was the team we worked with. There are several pretty venues in the area, but no one we interacted with was as great as the Memory Lane Event Center Staff. From our first tour to checkout the day after the wedding, the team was patient, kind, and anticipated our needs, often before we realized we needed them. They were so reassuring and understanding of our concerns. How they managed to ensure everything ran smoothly without getting in the middle of activities and photoshoots, I’m not sure. They were incredibly professional, and at the same time, felt like family. They were genuinely encouraging, kind and hospitable to our family and guests. They had good ideas and recommendations, and while they made so many crazy requests happen for us, they also knew which Pinterest ideas were unrealistic or likely wouldn’t end up as we’d envisioned. It wasn’t a lack of cooperation on their part, but a much-appreciated conversation on practicality that helped ensure we have a beautiful, low-stress wedding.
    On top of all this, their charges were very reasonable. Of all the venues we looked at (close to 50), Memory Lane was one of the least expensive and delivered the most. We got just what we wanted at a price our whole family agreed was a good one. There were no hidden or unexpected fees. Everything was super transparent and each time we changed something, the team sent an updated invoice so we could easily keep track of costs.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Memory Lane Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much, Addie for your amazing review! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day!

Kristen · Married on 12/09/2017

My husband and I got married at Memory Lane. There was zero doubt in my mind that's where I wanted to get married. I knew, before I even met my husband. ;) The venue and staff completely exceed my expectations. I was able to have a relaxing day, knowing that my wedding was in the BEST hands possible! As a bride, that was my goal. I didn't want to have to stress that day and especially didn't want my mom to stress! We all got to enjoy the day and I was able to enjoy my morning with my girls. They had everything down to a timeline and guided us throughout the day. At the reception the ladies kept our glasses, bellies, and hearts full. The ladies of Memory Lane are the most professional, fun, and focused ladies in the business. As little girls, you dream of that special day and how it will be. I never imagined that it would have been that magical. You all truly made our day the best day ever. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Joseph and Kristen Bramante

Corena · Married on 12/02/2017

I cannot say enough good about Memory Lane Event Center and their staff! First off, when you email them, it goes to a central email, so whoever is available to answer you will! They were amazing from start to finish, answering all of the strange questions I had as a first (and only) time bride with very few friends who have gotten married. They provide options such as in house day of coordination (highly recommended), in house DJ (also great), and bar tending options (did not use). Best of all, there were no hidden fees. They were very upfront with the costs that would need to be paid outside of the venue rental fee. And did I mention you get the venue for 22hrs (2pm - 11am) and there are rooms for a few guests to stay - we had close family members stay with us. The ceremony site is absolutely beautiful, and while we had perfect weather for our wedding, part of the reason we chose Memory Lane is because it look beautiful on the rainy day that we were visiting also. I honestly cannot say any more than if you are considering a Dripping Springs/Austin, TX area wedding you MUST contact them just to see what they can do for you.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Memory Lane Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much, Corena & Drew for choosing Memory Lane, it was a pleasure being a part of your special day!

Melissa · Married on 11/17/2017

My husband and I did a great deal of research before our big day, and visited Memory Lane during an open house. We toured the property, got to know the staff, and learned about the services provided. We rented the property the night before the wedding as well to have the rehearsal dinner and settle in before the big event. The property itself is so beautiful, it required minimal decorating, but the MLEC staff was able to help me rent items that I really wanted to have (e.g. wooden farm tables for head table). I am so glad we had our wedding at this venue - the staff were incredibly responsive and helpful - and make this whole process so much easier than I imagined. I cried right before walking down the aisle and the staff was right there with a tissue for me and a drink right afterwards!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Memory Lane Event Center's reply:

Thanks so much, Melissa & Brian for choosing Memory Lane, we loved being a part of your special day!

Bridgette · Married on 11/10/2017

Everything about this venue was top notch! They were very quick to respond to all of my emails, no matter how small the question! They were always nice and happy to see or hear from me. They were extremely flexible with everything and were great with all of the planning and updates. I even got compliments from our guests on how friendly and helpful (but not annoying) the staff of the venue was!

On top of amazing staff the entire venue is gorgeous! The accommodations are lovely, clean and comfortable.

I would highly recommend this venue to everyone!

Sarah · Married on 10/29/2017

I truly can't say enough about this place - I'm even getting emotional writing this review. I am not in any way shape or form the type who dreams of planning every detail of their wedding. I knew that going in, but there was a lot of stress into how I was going to manage all of the moving parts of planning a wedding. Memory Lane Event Center made everything so effortless, affordable and flexible. The staff are so courteous and accommodating to any changes you need to make along the way. They were always available when I needed them and provided their expert advice towards any decision I was making. As for the wedding, Memory Lane made my special day more incredible than I could have ever imagined. Everything went perfectly, smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a single thing. From the flowers to the decor, to the seating, to the lighting, to the music... everything was immaculate. My primary goal in choosing a venue was who would give me the best bang for my buck--and Memory Lane exceeded every expectation I ever had. The venue has a great list of reliable vendors I was able to choose from. Being able to choose my DJ and floral company in-house was something that truly eased my worries. My husband and I will always remember this day as the best day of our lives, and a giant part of that is from the incredible work done by Memory Lane Event Center. I more than highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking to receive great service, while also getting a luxurious space on a budget. I could go on and on, but there isn't enough time or space for me to truly express my gratitude toward all of the Memory Lane staff members. My day was perfect, because of Memory Lane Event Center.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Memory Lane Event Center's reply:

Wow! What an incredible review! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much, Sarah & Kent for choosing Memory Lane!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2017

We definitely found our dream venue!

Where do we begin.....everything was perfect and just how we imagined it to be. We are still in wedding bliss right now with how beautiful everything came out. We recently got married at La Hacienda on September 2nd. In the year that it took us to plan our wedding, the amazing staff at Memory Lane were more than willing to assist us throughout the whole process. They made sure that we had everything taken care of, by having meetings with us, answering our phone calls and emails in a timely manner, contacting several of our vendors to make sure that they would be arriving at the time they were asked, for the day of. We couldn't have chosen a better place to have our wedding. Many of our guests had not been there so they were also able to see how beautiful the venue was along with the hill country and the views. They were definitely complimenting us on our choice of the venue and how much fun they had. We can go on and on but what it comes down to is that you ladies ROCK! Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything, especially your genuine kindness, patience and the passion for what you do to make sure that others are happy and well taken care of for their most memorable day!

Love, David & Michelle Rodriguez

Meaghan · Married on 07/23/2017

Memory Lane Event Center is hands-down the best venue for a hill country Texas wedding. Not only do they have beautiful scenery for both indoor and outdoor celebrations, their amazing staff help make every step of the wedding planning process pain-free. Gaby was a tremendous help for me personally - from guiding me through linen choices, to working out the hour-by-hour timeline of my wedding day, she was available and happy to help! Every time I called their office, she (or another amazing member of their team) answered my numerous questions honestly and happily. I was married at La Hacienda, the smaller venue offered by Memory Lane. They made a July wedding in Texas look so beautiful - green grass, blooming flowers, and lovely air-conditioned areas to keep the guests comfortable. We opted for the chapel, which has a lovely rustic look - perfect for a smaller wedding. My husband and I loved getting ready on-site in our spacious and picture perfect Bridal and Groom suites. La Hacienda also offers a great HomeAway listing a short walk away from the venue - my bridesmaids and I stayed there the night before and loved how clean, spacious, and convenient the house was. If you're looking for a beautiful wedding with hill country charm, look no further than Memory Lane/La Hacienda. Their wonderful staff will work with you to find the best wedding package for your special day. They are kind, flexible, and beyond helpful. I was overjoyed to be a La Hacienda bride!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Memory Lane Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Meaghan for your sweet review, it was a pleasure getting to be a part of your special day!

Travis · Married on 07/08/2017

Spectacular is really the only way to describe La Hacienda Event Center and staff. The wedding was perfect. All parts of the facility, from the Bride’s room to the reception area were beautiful. The staff was amazing. Our coordinator Gaby worked through Facebook and email to keep in touch with the bride and groom in another part of the world and the day of she was everywhere. She kept everything running so smoothly we didn’t have to think or wonder what was next, the “little things” really made a great difference – she provided ice water for the bride and groom after the ceremony and a blow torch to light the sparklers to say goodbye and everything in between! The recommended vendors, DJ, bartender, and florist were fabulous. The flowers from Wild Bunches Floral were stunning. The in-house DJ played a great variety of music and kept the reception moving beautifully. Thank you Memory Lane for a day we will always remember with joy.

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2017

Best decision we made (after choosing each other forever) was choosing Memory Lane Event Center. Our wedding day was made absolutely perfect thanks to the coordinators at Memory Lane. Not once did I have to worry about any of the small details I had been driving myself crazy with over the past 4 months. As soon as I got on site, everything fell into place and the wonderful women there took over. They know how to make a bride feel important, taken care of, and special. Absolutely a plus that we got to stay and party on site after all of our guests left. A++++++!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Memory Lane Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you!!

Meghan · Married on 06/10/2017

Wow! Where do I even begin with how incredible Memory Lane is and how AMAZING the staff was. My husband and I got married on 6/10/17 and it was truly the most incredible day of both of our lives. From the second we stepped foot on the property, we knew that this was THE PLACE for our wedding and did not need to look at any other venues. The location is absolutely breathtaking, with a beautiful hill country backdrop and an elegant ambiance. I cannot count how many people came up to us to tell us what a beautiful venue it was. In addition, the staff there is incredible and so attentive. Uleta, Gaby, and Rachel went above and beyond to help me plan the wedding of my dreams and literally helped me every step of the way. It was also such a blessing that they gave us a list of amazing vendors that we could choose from and they also have an INCREDIBLE on site florist (Wild Bunches) who were extremely helpful and made all of my ideas come to life. I also made the decision to get a day of coordinator, and it was seriously the best decision! Uleta and Gaby made sure everything that day went off without a hitch. It took so much stress off of my husband and I to know that everything was taken care of. They made sure we had food as soon as we walked in to the reception and that we had our drink of choice all night. What surprised us the most was that they boxed up generous helpings of food and cake left over and packed it in our refrigerator in the honeymoon sweet. This was so incredible after a long night of craziness to come into especially since we really didn't have time to eat during the reception. They also have a full size house on property for your whole bridal party to stay in. This made everything super convenient, and it was incredible to hang out with our bridal party after the reception and just relax in the hot tub. We cannot recommend this place enough!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Memory Lane Event Center's reply:

Wow, what an amazing review, thank you so much Meghan & Chase for choosing Memory Lane, you guys were such a sweet couple and we were so happy to be a part of your special day!

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2017

My husband and I got married May 27th at Memory Lane and all we have to say is WOW! From being able to watch my bridesmaids walk down the isle from the bridal suite to the absolutely stunning reception hall. However, the ceremony site is what sold us. The beautifully shaded area is exactly what we were looking for our May wedding. It was everything we wanted not to mention the AMAZING staff that was there through everything from day one! I can not say Thank you enough to Gaby, Uleta, and Rachel they helped make our special day worry free.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Memory Lane Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica for your amazing review! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day!!
  • I

Irlanda · Married on 05/11/2017

My husband and I got married at La Hacienda on May 11th and it was everything we ever hoped for! From the day we put down our deposit to the actual day of we received spectacular service from every single coordinator we spoke to. Those girls are on top of their game and really make the planning process really easy. They provide their preferred vendors list and answer any questions you may have through out the planning process quickly and efficiently.

We had rain and even HAIL 15 mins before our ceremony was to start , Uleta & Thalia kept us calm and reassured us everything was going to be just fine and that is exactly what happened. The skies cleared up as I was ready to walk down the aisle, it was perfect!

The property in itself is so beautiful and well kept. Our guests complimented us choosing such an amazing venue.

All in all you cannot go wrong with choosing Memory Lane and/or La Hacienda as your wedding venue! It really is a dream come true!

Jen · Married on 01/28/2017

Our entire wedding experience was incredible thanks to the staff at Memory Lane! Not only is the facility, outdoor ceremony site, indoor reception, and on-site lodging, absolutely beautiful but we were able to keep our stress levels low because we were walked through aspect that needed to be planned. Things I never would have thought of were thought of by them. They made recommendations on vendors, all of which have great reviews that really pull everything together. Full service catering being required may be frustrating but they know what they are doing and it really did help us out a lot. It was like a one stop shop for the entire wedding! Gaby was a great go-to for any questions we had. She was there for both of our venue meetings, the wedding night, and day after. We couldn’t have asked for anyone better; super sweet and extremely knowledgeable!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Memory Lane Event Center's reply:

Thank you Jen so much for this amazing review! It was such a pleasure being a part of yours and Gabe's wedding. May you enjoy many years of happiness!!

Crystal · Married on 01/15/2017

Words cannot describe how awesome the staff at Memory Lane are and how beautiful the venue is! From the very beginning these ladies have been awesome. They truly went above and beyond in every aspect to make our special day one to remember. We got married January 15th and unfortunately there was a chance of thunderstorms and it had been raining off and on all day so I, of course, panicked because our ceremony was outside BUT the way that situation was handled by the staff was amazing. Gabby watched the forecast literally up until my ceremony began and she made the call to keep it outside which I appreciated so much because that is what I truly wanted but I was too busy and freaking out because not only was I in hair and makeup all morning but I had a ton of other things going on so I could not watch the weather. I, will, however say that had we decided to move it inside the staff was ready to move everything inside and flip it back for the reception. My mind was at ease the entire ceremony and reception because of the way they made sure my husband and I were happy, our guests were happy and everything ran smoothly. Uleta was our coordinator that night and she was so sweet and friendly. Memory Lane staff truly are the best. They were always super responsive to emails, very friendly and you can tell they really enjoy each and every wedding because they put their all into it. It made me so happy to see how happy they were for us! The whole day was special and perfect. I looked at venues in Georgetown, North and South Austin, Round Rock, Kyle and Dripping Springs (yes, I was a little obsessive and picky ;) ) but there is no doubt in my mind we chose the right one. The venue is breathtakingly beautiful, the reception hall is perfect and beautiful and the lodge is such a great addition to everything. Our wedding party stayed the night as well as my husband and I and we loved it! It is super comfortable and we sleep great! You cannot go wrong with Memory Lane!

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 01/07/2017

My husband and I got married at La Hacienda earlier this month and I can't say enough great things about this venue and the staff at Memory Lane! We felt at complete ease and in the best hands from the day we took our first tour to the final sparkler send-off. Thalia and the ENTIRE team at Memory Lane are knowledgeable, friendly, and inviting. Besides the top-notch staff, La Hacienda made for the most amazing photographs EVER - the backdrop is breathtaking. Thank you to everyone for making our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Jennifer · Married on 12/22/2016

Memory Lane was great! This review won't even capture all the help, answers, planning, and last minute vendor save that this venue's awesome staff did for us!

We just had our wedding on 12/22 and from the first tour with Thalia we were surprised that such an awesome venue with lodging for our wedding party was in our budget. Gaby was our spirit animal guide throughout the planning process and such a friendly face/point person for us. Elizabeth and Uleta answered the random questions from lighting to rocks to highchairs and more! Communication was super prompt and if the person didn't know the answer right then, we got a call within a day with the correct information.

We booked the night before which was super helpful for spending time decorating and hanging out with friends. We didn't do linens (gift from a guest) or flowers (so beautiful and really nice talking to their on-sight florist (Wild Bunches) but we crafted ours) but even that experience went well.

Gaby and Rachel helped us attempt communication with a bad vendor and then helped us find a replacement bartender the day of us coming to the venue. Rachel and Taylor were on point for the entire event; so many things happened that they made sure the timeline went smoothly, even when we pushed events up!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Memory Lane Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review! I loved being your spirit animal guide throughout the process! :) -Gaby & ML Staff

Kayla · Married on 12/10/2016

Memory lane was the first venue we visited and the last! We signed right then and there. They have beautiful variety of hill country scenery that gives you lots of options for photos. On top of that, we choose Memory Lane because it had on site lodging, great parking options, a beautiful reception hall, the option of a "day of coordinator", and it seemed like the best deal for our money. It definetly lived up to our expectations. The Memory Lane staff answered any question I could come up with and with a smile on their faces. They were nothing but helpful. Our day was so beautiful and perfect!!!! The ceremony was held outside and it was beautiful. Our day of coordinators, Gaby and Uleta, took care of everything...I mean everything. I didn't have to worry about a thing. They lined up the bridal party, and made sure the ceremony went so smooth. We were able to visit with our guests at the reception rather than running to the bar or waiting in line for the buffet. They told us when we needed to be somewhere and they were the middle man for our other vendors. We could never thank them enough!!! They are the best at what they do and we had zero worries on our wedding day. We also used the in house dj (Brian) and he was the best! My guest were on the dance floor all night...no exaggeration. And we used the onsite florist, Wild Bunches. Our flowers were everything we could have hoped. If you are reading this review to help you decide if you should have your wedding at Memory Lane, just do it! You will not regret it. Thanks again for everything Memory Lane staff. It's people like you who make a couples wedding the best day of their lives. ????????