15 Reviews for Willow Tree Events

Partial Planning (1)
Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Non-Religious (1)

We are a high-end, full-service bartending company specializing in DIY weddings and work with many wedding planners along the way. Megan, owner of Willow Tree Events, was quite simply one of the best planners and day-of coordinators we have ever had the professional pleasure of working with. From start to finish at a large and extremely detailed wedding at a summer camp in Freedom NH, Megan left no stone unturned when it came to details and she was perfectly flexible when it came to logistical tweaks and changes here and there! The ability to adjust and deal with little issues that inevitably pop-up in this business is of the utmost importance. The Willow Tree Events day-of staff was equally professional, sharp, detailed, courteous and hard-working -- a superb reflection of the high standards Megan advertises and delivers. If our large, experienced staff (who have seen many poor, part-time wedding planning players over our years in this business) felt they were in good hands, we must certainly say the bride and groom felt the same.
Thank you Megan for a job well done!
Patrice & Kevin, Owners PR Bartending (New Hampshire)

Profile Picture Patrice, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Megan was so helpful!! She helped us select vendors, coordinate the logistics with them, plan and execute the decor, and really kicked it into high gear for our wedding weekend! Megan helped me and my wife avoid panic attacks because we knew she wouldn't let anything fall through the cracks. The weekend of the wedding, she and her assistants did a wonderful job greeting guests, helping vendors unload, coordinate the table placements, deal with our crazy amount of lawn games and activities, and many other things that I've probably forgotten because Megan and her crew did them so seamlessly!

Profile Picture Mark, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was a last minute decision to hire a day of coordinator and it was the absolute best decision, not only to hire just anyone but Megan from Willow Tree Events.

We hired her thinking it was worth the money because she was able to help set up decorations, make sure things were running smoothly while we were doing our photography, make sure our vendors were all set, line up the woman and cue us all to walk down the aisle, and then some. We did not want to be bombarded with any last minute questions or decisions during the wedding.

However, she became beyond invaluable when there was a major unexpected crisis dealing with another company in the same location as our reception. I had no idea anything was wrong until after the day was over. She handled everything with grace and kindness allowing my husband and me to enjoy our day.

Megan was the perfect touch to our day. We were absolutely blessed to have her there.

Profile Picture Aubrey, 11/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you hire Megan for your wedding needs you will have a wonderful, stress-free day from start to finish. We hired her for day of wedding co-ordination and we know that besides getting married that was the best decision we made in regards to our wedding. We had most of the big pieces in place and Megan picked it up from there. We were really able to enjoy our special day knowing that she was taking care of making everything run flawlessly. She took care of all the little details that every bride worries about and provided a lot of support to this first time bride at age 61. Megan has a way about her that put us at ease and working with her was great. Also, she took really good care of us, our guests and most importantly, our Moms. We hired an organized and professional day of wedding coordinator but made a wonderful friend in the end. Ray and I are absolutely convinced that we could not have had the perfect wedding that we had without her help. We had a blast and could not have enjoyed our day more! Thank you Megan! We love you and are still getting raves about how awesome our wedding was.

Profile Picture Linda, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious

We cannot say enough good things about Megan and her staff at Willow Tree Events! Not only were they fabulous during all of the planning stages but also an absolute blessing to have on the day of! With one vendor that seemed a little wishy-washy the day before the wedding, we were completely put at ease that it would be handled regardless of how it played out. Luckily he showed and all was well and Megan made sure to keep things in line! It DID however decide to rain that morning and with it being an outdoor ceremony we were a little sad that we had to use our backup space. Not only did they make the backup space beautiful, everyone commented, once they realized that it was not the original ceremony location, that they liked it better than what our original plan had been! As a bride that is by nature a DIY/ crafter, and having helped plan, decorate, make flower arrangements, boutonnieres, cakes and the like; I knew that I needed someone that I could trust and who would understand my vision. We hit it off from the very first time meeting and both my husband and I were able to relax and enjoy the day without worry about all the details!

Profile Picture Seija, 6/11/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say enough great things about Megan! She was there for me in anyway I needed, she did not pressure me to do something that I did not want to do, and she worked with me on price and packages! Not only did Megan take care of everything with my vendors, but she also took care of my needs. She was there for moral support but she helped make my day fantastic. She did all the set up so we had nothing to worry about that day. I would recommend Megan to anyone and everyone :D With out her I do not think our wedding would have run so smoothly and I defiantly would have pulled all my hair out.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Megan was awesome to work with! As a photographer, I love when the bride and groom hire a wedding planner. It means there is someone there to make sure everything goes smoothly. When problems arise they are there to make the call instead of bothering the bride and stressing her out. Megan gave the bride and groom such a wonderful wedding! She made sure every detail was perfect and it made my job so much easier! I would LOVE to work with her again! :)

Profile Picture Rachael, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I have had the pleasure of attending several events planned by Megan, including a Jack and Jill that she planned for my now husband and I. Every event is flawless from start to finish, and the details throughout each event is just perfect and so personal to the event. Megan is able to pull it all off and never break a sweat! She was born to do this! ♡

Profile Picture Michaela, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From the very start, Megan was there for my now husband and I every step of the way. We had a basic idea and Megan helped us turn that into a magical reality!

Her connections in the industry made finding great vendors a breeze. Our photographer, rentals, florist, makeup artist, and deejay blew us away with their amazing services, and we never would have found them if not for Megan.

Every step of the way Megan answered questions, had helpful, creative suggestions, and liasoned for us when the going got tough. She was even emailing me when she was on vacation!

Day of, Megan once again went above and beyond. She and her team arrived on site 8 hours before our event started to make sure everything was perfect, and of course it was. She made lanterns to hang from trees for us, brought her own personal items for decor, made sure our tables, arbor and lounge area were beautifully decorated and lit. She spent the whole wedding making sure my husband and I were having fun, stood gaurd to make sure we were able to eat, and when my bustle snapped in an unfortunate bathroom situation, Megan stopped everything to sew me a new one on the stop. Who does that?!?! She and her crew stayed long after Matt and I had ridden away in the town car she arranged to clean up and break down.

I can't say enough about Megan. Hire this woman! She will make your dreams come true.

Profile Picture Colleen, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I have worked with Megan on more than one occasion. Events and a styled shoot. She is amazing. She knows how to keep control of an event to make it perfect and I couldn't of asked for more at the engagement session that she worked on with me and a group of other vendors. If you want to bring your ideas to life hire Megan to help you. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Christen, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

I am so happy I got in touch with Megan from Memorable Moments. She made the day a huge success! I don't know what I would have done without her! She was exceedingly creative, professional, and pleasant and added so much beauty to the look and feel of our ceremony and reception. She coordinated the entire day (as well as the rehearsal), freeing me up to enjoy getting married and being with friends and family. Her decorations were so thoughtful and she created beautiful and unique pieces of original art to give a one-of-a-kind feel to the reception. She even advocated for me when the venue pushed back on an over-the-top decoration idea I was trying to make work. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Megan has a talent and patience for wedding planning, she is remarkable! I really enjoy working with her. She manages to take your vision and make it a reality. I would highly suggest using her for your special day, she will not disappoint.

Profile Picture Juliet, 3/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Megan was amazing! She helped me with everything in my 18 months of planning from invitations, personalized and homemade wedding decor, day of planning and flower arrangements (we made out own!). She was easily accessible and always had great ideas, even on a strict budget. I loved working with her!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Meghan was so extremely helpful during my wedding day! I was able to be stress free bride knowing that she was handling everything! My wedding was perfect and flawless thanks to Meghan! Highly recommend!!!! Organized, knowledgeable, helpful and overall amazing!!

Profile Picture Jaime, 8/17/13, 1 Review