Melodie Farren Reviews

10 Reviews for Melodie Farren

1 User photo

Mara Wilbur · Married on 10/03/2020

Just as I had envisioned

Melodie was extremely patient with me and what I wanted. we had a non traditional wedding, so I didn’t want to go crazy. Very affordable, and very down to earth people.

Sent on 11/29/2020

Amy · Married on 08/31/2019

FANTASTIC to work with!

Melodie is a phenomenal hairstylist and I am so appreciative of the work she did for me and my bridesmaids. Melodie was so wonderful and accommodating and very easy to work with. On my wedding day I was grateful for Melodie's calming presence amid the chaos of getting ready at a rustic summer camp. In the end, everyone looked phenomenal! Melodie did such amazing work, I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/20/2018

Amazing hair and makeup team!

Melodie and Miquel were awesome to work with! They arrived right on time and my hair and makeup were perfect for my wedding day. They were awesome to hang out with while getting ready and couldn't of asked for a better experience. Thanks so much!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

beth · Married on 07/23/2018

Melodie did my hair for my wedding and she was a huge lifesaver. I wasn't even sure what I wanted and it was fairly short notice. She's super creative, and she helped me get the look I wanted. She does an amazing job, and i would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Lori · Married on 09/30/2017

Melody and her make up artist did a wonderful job for me and my daughters this weekend for our wedding at the Grey Havens Inn. They were simply awesome. I'm so happy I was able to book them at the last minute as they had a cancellation. They book up months in advance ... and I can say that I see why. - Lovely. thank you Melodie.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Kayla · Married on 08/22/2017

Melodie and Miquel were so wonderful to work with! They listened to exactly what I wanted and went above and beyond to deliver. They made sure everything was perfect. Given that I eloped and didn't have a squad of friends to get ready with, it was incredibly nice to have such down-to-earth people to hang out with while I got ready. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Shalise · Married on 07/23/2016

Melodie did an amazing job hand curling my entire mane of hair into a masterpiece! She showed up right on time with everything to get right to work. We were so lucky to have her for our wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Kayla · Married on 03/21/2015

Very fun and bubbly to work with while at the same time doing an awesome job creating the perfect hairstyle!!! I highly recommend Melodie for any special day when you want your hair to look perfect!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2012

Melodie was my hair stylist for my wedding and other events and she's absolutely wonderful!! She can work miracles! She's also flexible, fun and creative. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/02/2015

Carly · Married on 07/21/2018

Melodie and Mykel were fantastic to work with! They were not only professional and provided great hair and makeup services, they were fun to hang out with the morning of the wedding! In addition to my hair and makeup, they did the hair and makeup of my 6 bridesmaids as well. I paid for my hair and makeup and my bridesmaid's hair, while they all had the option to add their makeup. Overall very affordable and well worth the value in comparison to other vendors in the area. Everyone felt their best on wedding day and we highly stressed wanting a natural look, which they nailed! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/05/2018