Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist Reviews

Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist 5
  • Will

Will Park · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Beautiful music!

Melissa was very professional and great to work with! We hired her to play for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour along with a cellist. The music was beautiful! She was receptive to our requests and filled the remainder of the time with their own fitting choices. My spouse and I are musicians who have played weddings in the past and were very pleased with their performance. Thank you!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Michele

Michele Hutchinson · Getting married on 11/10/2020

Talented harpist

Melissa was accommodating & helpful throughout the planning process, and independent during the ceremony. She coordinated well with the officiant. Her instrumental harp repertoire was just lovely and added so much character to the ceremony, itself. I wish we had asked her to play throughout the dinner portion of the reception.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 07/11/2019

FANTASTIC-most talked about among our guest

Melissa and Sonya (Violinist) were fantastic! They were the highlight of my ceremony and cocktail hour. As the bride I didn’t get to enjoy them as much as my guest but they were able to hang around a little over their time to let me wind down and relax and appreciate them for awhile. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 07/05/2019

Whimsical wedding

Not only was the music beautiful but the harp itself looked stunning at my whimsical courtyard wedding ceremony. It was the perfect touch and Melissa did not disappoint!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Christina

Christina Laud · Married on 06/15/2019

Harpist and cellist

We had Melissa, as well as a cellist, for our intimate wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. It was beautiful and the guests loved it! Melissa was very easy to work with, knew what we wanted, and accommodated everything very easily. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Wilson · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Music

Melissa played at my wedding and my husband's and guests haven't stopped raving about her! She is very talented and professional! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Brianna · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful ceremony music!

I wanted something a little different, and classic for my wedding ceremony. My mom found Melissa and she was amazing! About a week before my wedding I scoured her website looking for songs to use during my ceremony and was blow away by her selection! There were so many options in all different genres. I ended up selecting "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran for the bridesmaid and family processional, "Can't Help Falling in Love" for the bride processional, and "Here Comes the Sun" for the recessional. To be honest, I was so distracted by everything leading up to the ceremony that it wasn't until I got to the aisle that I heard the music and it was beautiful! She played everything perfectly, showed up on time, and we received tons of compliments on her. I definitely recommend going with Melissa and her harp for your ceremony music!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Wilson · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Music

Melissa is an amazing harpist that brought the perfect touch to my outdoor May wedding!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Jocelyne

Jocelyne Pizarro · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding Harp and Violin duo

From day one, Melissa was exceptional! A true artist and professional from the heart; she will play for you as she is playing for one of her loved ones. Her harp is magic!
    She made our wedding day extra special, our guests loved it! Our families loved it! She even played a few classic Star Wars songs for us at our request, being that our wedding was on Star Wars Day. It shows the diversity in her repertoire and ability with the harp.
    My husband and I will forever remember how she played Here Comes The Bride in the most beautiful way. I will treasure it forever! I highly recommend hiring her for your special day.
    Thank you so much Melissa for your music! May the 4th be with you! :)

Susan/meg Rathbun · Married on 04/27/2019

Melissa Tardiff Dvorak

If you are looking for a harpist or harp ensemble for your event, I highly recommend Melissa Tardiff Dvorak. When you hire Melissa, you have no worries. She is a true professional from start to finish. Melissa has a wide repertoire and additionally, she is willing to learn new pieces of music for your event. Most importantly, she plays beautifully! Melissa played with a violinist and cellist at my daughter's wedding, and it was the best decision we made for the wedding. The music was amazing and all of our guests raved about it!

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 04/26/2019

Beautiful ceremony!

Melissa was incredibly responsive, professional and a joy to work with. My husband and I also had a lot of ideas how we wanted to incorporate a recording of my husbands grandfather into the ceremony and she was open to ideas, gave great suggestions and made our ceremony a dream come true. The harp was played absolutely beautifully and she was such a compliment to the ceremony. Thanks Melissa for being a part of our special day! I cannot recommend her enough!

Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist 6
    Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist 7
    Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Amy

Amy Vanderhoof · Married on 04/20/2019

Great wedding harpist!

Melissa played at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour She was fabulous! She has a wide repertoire and can really play anything you want (we had her play Disney, Beatles, and contemporary). She was easy to work and communicate with, affordable and professional. I would definitely recommend her for any wedding ceremony.

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

My husband and I couldn't have been happier that we worked with Melissa on our recent wedding. Melissa was responsive, flexible, and all of our guests really enjoyed the harp. We felt that the harp was an extraordinary addition to our cocktail hour and ceremony. We were also extremely appreciative that Melissa worked with one of our family members to perform a song together. It enhanced our ceremony experience and was very special. Couldn't recommend her more! Thank you Melissa for everything!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Adam · Married on 10/06/2018

She was amazing! She worked with us to ensure that the music matched the ceremony and was a highlight of our reception.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Nikolai · Married on 09/22/2018

Melissa was responsive in planning and coordination. I thought price was quite reasonable for the trio. Would hire again.

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • F

Franchesca · Married on 08/21/2018

Melissa made our wedding extra special. She have a broad selection of music. And she play it all very well. She is extremely professional and flexible. She provided us with a stress free service. Also, her pricing is reasonable. We really enjoyed her playing on our wedding!

Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist 8
    Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist 9
    Sent on 08/31/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2018

Melissa did a wonderful job playing at my wedding! She arrived with plenty of time, and she played so beautifully! I highly recommend her, I couldn't have been happier with her services!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Lily · Married on 06/01/2018

Melissa played the harp at my wedding. She was very professional and friendly! She just came, set up the harp, did her thing, and left. No stress added to the big day whatsoever. She also has a great repertoire of songs. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Philip · Married on 05/19/2018

Thank you so much Melissa for playing at Emily and my wedding. We absolutely loved the ambiance you created with your playing and everyone raved that the cello/harp dual sound was exquisite. We couldn't have asked for a more complimentary soundtrack to our wedding.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist's reply:

Thank you for the great review!!

Chole · Married on 04/14/2018

Melissa was an amazing addition to our wedding ceremony and post-ceremony meal. She made the music selection process as simple as possible with a one-page form for us to note our selections, and even had clips and suggestions on her site to guide us through that! She showed up well in advance and worked with the coordinator on site to set up in a spot that worked for all. And she played beautifully! Many of our guests commented that Melissa and her harp took our event from a casual outdoor gathering to polished, but in no way uppity, ceremony.

Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist 10
    Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist 11
    Sent on 05/21/2018

Kathryn · Married on 04/07/2018

I am so thrilled we found Melissa to be our wedding harpist. She plays a wide range of music styles (from classical to modern pop) and her extensive website was helpful in making our song selections. I was undecided on a song for the bridal party entrance so Melissa picked something that fit with the rest of our selections. She was incredibly responsive to any emails I sent. Loved working with her!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Carroll · Married on 03/25/2018

Melissa was enthusiastic, generous with her time and talent. I hope 5.0 means the best, because that's what she is! Thanks again, Melissa!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Amy · Married on 01/03/2018

I can’t say enough great things about Melissa. I hired her for my Mother’s Memorial service and couldn’t have been happier with my selection. She played a fantastic array of songs and was accommodating to all my requests. She is a wonderful harpist and you would be lucky to have her as a part of your special day. Thanks again Melissa!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Jean · Married on 10/14/2017

Melissa was our easiest vendor to work with. She was responsive with communications, helpful with selections, flexible with our location, and most importantly a seriously talented musician.

Sent on 10/20/2017

My · Married on 09/30/2017

Melissa played beautifully at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests complimented on how magical it was with Melissa's harp music. Furthermore, Melissa was incredibly easy to work, very flexible, and extremely professional and talented. Her repertoire list was huge so we had no problems picking out all the songs we wanted her to play. I highly recommend her services for the added magical touch for your wedding. She was one of our favorite investments for our wedding. Thank you Melissa!

Sent on 10/11/2017