Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist Reviews

Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist 2
Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist 3
Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist 4

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

My husband and I couldn't have been happier that we worked with Melissa on our recent wedding. Melissa was responsive, flexible, and all of our guests really enjoyed the harp. We felt that the harp was an extraordinary addition to our cocktail hour and ceremony. We were also extremely appreciative that Melissa worked with one of our family members to perform a song together. It enhanced our ceremony experience and was very special. Couldn't recommend her more! Thank you Melissa for everything!

Adam · Married on 10/06/2018

She was amazing! She worked with us to ensure that the music matched the ceremony and was a highlight of our reception.

Nikolai · Married on 09/22/2018

Melissa was responsive in planning and coordination. I thought price was quite reasonable for the trio. Would hire again.

• F

Franchesca · Married on 08/21/2018

Melissa made our wedding extra special. She have a broad selection of music. And she play it all very well. She is extremely professional and flexible. She provided us with a stress free service. Also, her pricing is reasonable. We really enjoyed her playing on our wedding!

Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist 5
    Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist 6

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2018

Melissa did a wonderful job playing at my wedding! She arrived with plenty of time, and she played so beautifully! I highly recommend her, I couldn't have been happier with her services!

Lily · Married on 06/01/2018

Melissa played the harp at my wedding. She was very professional and friendly! She just came, set up the harp, did her thing, and left. No stress added to the big day whatsoever. She also has a great repertoire of songs. Highly recommend her!

Philip · Married on 05/19/2018

Thank you so much Melissa for playing at Emily and my wedding. We absolutely loved the ambiance you created with your playing and everyone raved that the cello/harp dual sound was exquisite. We couldn't have asked for a more complimentary soundtrack to our wedding.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist's reply:

Thank you for the great review!!

Chole · Married on 04/14/2018

Melissa was an amazing addition to our wedding ceremony and post-ceremony meal. She made the music selection process as simple as possible with a one-page form for us to note our selections, and even had clips and suggestions on her site to guide us through that! She showed up well in advance and worked with the coordinator on site to set up in a spot that worked for all. And she played beautifully! Many of our guests commented that Melissa and her harp took our event from a casual outdoor gathering to polished, but in no way uppity, ceremony.

Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist 7
    Melissa Tardiff Dvorak, Harpist 8

Kathryn · Married on 04/07/2018

I am so thrilled we found Melissa to be our wedding harpist. She plays a wide range of music styles (from classical to modern pop) and her extensive website was helpful in making our song selections. I was undecided on a song for the bridal party entrance so Melissa picked something that fit with the rest of our selections. She was incredibly responsive to any emails I sent. Loved working with her!

Carroll · Married on 03/25/2018

Melissa was enthusiastic, generous with her time and talent. I hope 5.0 means the best, because that's what she is! Thanks again, Melissa!

Amy · Married on 01/03/2018

I can’t say enough great things about Melissa. I hired her for my Mother’s Memorial service and couldn’t have been happier with my selection. She played a fantastic array of songs and was accommodating to all my requests. She is a wonderful harpist and you would be lucky to have her as a part of your special day. Thanks again Melissa!!

Jean · Married on 10/14/2017

Melissa was our easiest vendor to work with. She was responsive with communications, helpful with selections, flexible with our location, and most importantly a seriously talented musician.

My · Married on 09/30/2017

Melissa played beautifully at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests complimented on how magical it was with Melissa's harp music. Furthermore, Melissa was incredibly easy to work, very flexible, and extremely professional and talented. Her repertoire list was huge so we had no problems picking out all the songs we wanted her to play. I highly recommend her services for the added magical touch for your wedding. She was one of our favorite investments for our wedding. Thank you Melissa!

• Amber

Amber · Married on 09/29/2017

She was very easy to work with and responded to messages promptly. We had the harp and cello combination. The music was beautiful and helped create the atmosphere. When an accident caused most of our guests to arrive late, she even stayed past her contracted time to play the end of the ceremony. I would highly recommend her.

Mia · Married on 09/15/2017

We couldn't be happier with Melissa (harpist) and her fellow cellist. During our wedding on September 15th, they played our favorites. My husband had a grand entrance walking out to the Game of Thrones theme to Killing Me Soflty by Lauryn Hill to John Legends All of Me and my beautiful entrance of A Thousand Years. I can't wait to get our video to hear all of it together! Melissa was so pleasant to work with leading up to the wedding. I could just feel her kindness through our emails. She wasn't pushy either. Her sense of peace made me feel calm. Thank you Melissa!! We will always keep your contact info in our back pocket. We highly recommend you!

Christine · Married on 07/02/2017

Melissa's beautiful harp music made our daughter's wedding very special. It is one of our favorite memories of a lovely day. Many guests told us how much they enjoyed listening to her play during the ceremony and cocktail hour She is very pleasant to work with, too!

Lori · Married on 07/01/2017

Melissa was very easy to work with and we heard lots of positive feedback from our guests!

Alexandra · Married on 06/23/2017

Melissa was wonderful!!! Not only was she responsive and professional but the music was perfect!! Highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a magical wedding!

Kathryn · Married on 06/10/2017

Melissa played the harp for our ceremony and brought a flute accompanist -- I loved working with her! From the start Melissa was super responsive and easy to work with. Melissa's website includes tons of samples of her work which makes it very easy to narrow down your song selection. The music was absolutely gorgeous and really helped set the tone for our ceremony and entire wedding day.

Sara · Married on 06/10/2017

Great music! and professional service!

• Ann Marie

Ann Marie · Married on 11/06/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about Melissa. My guests just adored her, that is all I heard about all week!

Alona · Married on 10/30/2016

Such a great decision to hire Melissa. I didn't get to speak with her the day of, but she arrived promptly, played all the songs we asked for for the ceremony, as well as the pre-ceremony and cocktail hour. I asked her to play 3 songs not on her repertoire, and it was flawless. Without being asked, she even played one of the requests both before and after the ceremony, so I'm hopeful we caught it on film (since the videographer was busy pre-ceremony). She was easy to communicate with throughout the process, and was one of the first vendors I booked.

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

We used Melissa for our wedding ceremony music and were nothing but happy. The music was beautiful, and the harp added a classy touch to the ceremony. I'd definitely recommend Melissa for your ceremony!

Mayra · Married on 09/24/2016

Melissa was truly amazing! We booked her to perform at our cocktail hour and we're so happy that we found her. She was extremely easy to work with, we exchanged a couple of emails with details of our wedding- months before the big day. On our wedding day, Melissa was prompt, super professional and her performance was everything! Our guests are still raving about her!!!