40 Reviews for Melissa Sue Photography

Prints (2)
Additional Hours (1)
High-Res Images (1)
40 Melissa Sue Photography Reviews

Melissa and I went to high school together and I’ve always loved her photography style so when I got engaged I knew there wouldn’t be anyone else to do our photography. What I didn’t know was how far above and beyond Melissa would go to make sure everything was perfect; how much she would pay attention to every detail to make sure it was just right! Melissa made sure she understood what we envisioned and she did an incredible job capturing exactly that!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa Sue was a treasure to work with. She captured everything I dreamed of and more from my wedding day. Her perfect balance of organized and easygoing brought peace to my wedding planning and wedding day. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Heather , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa did an amazing job at capturing our special day. She was incredibly easy to work with from beginning to end. From scheduling meetings to the last minute pictures we wanted the day of the wedding, she was incredibly flexible and easy going. We highly suggest meeting with Melissa and booking her for any upcoming photo needs you may have - she's worth every penny!

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not have asked for a more wonderful wedding photographer! Melissa was punctual, helpful, cheerful, and went above-and-beyond to make our day amazing. She helped me find multiple other vendors based on her knowledge of the area. She even found the spot for our first look photos based on the location of the hotel and the venue so we wouldn’t have to worry about it. She was efficient and fun, and kept my bridal party laughing the whole night with her wit and inventive poses. She even bustled my dress after the ceremony!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa was absolutely amazing to work with! She talked with me and my fiancé beforehand to get an idea of what we wanted and she did better than we could have ever hope! The pictures are fantastic and she is so sweet with posing you and really gets a feel for who you are to make the pictures more natural!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wow!! I have seen many wedding photos, my parents, my friends, and others, but none I think are as good as my wedding photos. It's not that my wedding dress, or site, or family was better or more beautiful than anyone else's. However, Melissa captured the most beautiful moments that I wouldn't have even know happened without her skilled hands to capture it. Melissa is quick and efficient and fun to work with! I recommend her over anyone else you are considering!

Profile Picture Keilah, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa is absolutely AMAZING!! She did my brother's wedding and after seeing her pictures I knew I had to book her for mine! I was a little worried at first because my wedding is not in Colorado where she is based, but she was completely flexible and willing to travel for my wedding. She is also the nicest person you will ever meet! I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/7/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Melissa's IMMENSE talent is apparent to anyone browsing her web galleries. She is uniquely capable of capturing the subtleties of special moments and elevating beautiful images in to MAGICAL ones! What's more, Melissa GENUINELY cares about, not just satisfying clients, but DELIGHTING them. She is a radiant personality whose organized, stress-less approach to photography elicited the BEST possible results from my husband and I (as well as our wedding parties and guests). Melissa's skill, experience, professionalism, and charisma make her an IDEAL photographer, but also a welcome wedding guest. WE LOVE MELISSA and cannot recommend Melissa Sue Photography more highly!

Profile Picture User7317638, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wow!! Melissa is so amazing, she did the most incredible job capturing every detail and part of our wedding! I am in love with every photo, she was fun, professional and always had great ideas! We are so blessed to have had her as our photographer!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I are obsessed with Melissa's work! She is so creative and we loved our pictures!

Profile Picture Danelle, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Planning a wedding is A LOT of work. Many vendors will stress you out with delays and lack of communication, but Melissa WON'T be one of them. She was extremely patient, flexible, and fun to work with! We've only seen a sneak peek of our pictures, but we love them already!

Take a look at the wedding pictures she posts on her Facebook page and blog. Everything is consistently gorgeous and the poses are NEVER forced. Melissa Sue was recommended to us by a friend who'd used her services for her own wedding, but it wasn't until I saw her portfolio that I new she would be the one to capture the casual, outdoor feel we were going for.

Profile Picture User6970570, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My best advice to any couple interested in Melissa Sue Photography capturing their wedding day, is to visit her website and take a look at some of her work! If you like what you see, but still have some hesitation send Melissa an email, and set up a time to meet with her. The minute you walk in to meet with her, and see her smile, and get to know her personality, you will want to book her immediately for your wedding day! Her work shines, just as bright as she does! My husband and I loved working with Melissa Sue Photography!!

Profile Picture User7010702, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa and I have known each other for years! We went to school together and have always been friends (probably since day one!) That fact alone isn't why I chose Melissa to photograph my engagement and wedding, though. I wanted Melissa to photograph those life changing events because I know her as the same person she was all those years ago. She is INCREDIBLY dedicated to everything she does. Whether it be her work, her hobbies or her photography. Melissa is an artist who takes your events seriously and treats them with as much love and respect as if they were her own. Not only does she care for your special day, but she includes you in so much of the process. She really enjoys learning about what it is you're looking for, what's special to you and your spouse and is willing to do whatever it takes to make your pictures everything you imagined.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, Melissa.

Profile Picture User5572935, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melissa did our wedding in Loveland, CO. Everything was amazing! She was so organized, it was almost like having a second wedding coordinator there with us. The photos were incredible, the coaching she gave was smooth, fun, and friendly, and the shots she captured were brilliant. She was flexible with timing issues during the reception, and her smile was a welcome addition to the whole party. We loved the whole experience! -Molly and Chad Tabary, married May 2016.

Profile Picture Chad, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We can't say enough about how AMAZING Melissa was for our wedding. Easy to get along with and be comfortable with, SO flexible (we must have emailed back and forth about 10 different spots for our First Look photos before we finally settled on one that was JUST right), SO artistic with her shots, she handled our ginormous extended family for family photos without breaking a sweat (I'm talking easily 100 people here), and generous with her time (she isn't the photographer who, right at the 4 hours that you paid for, declares that she's done. She puts her whole self into her work and obviously enjoys herself while doing it.) Neither of our families are super rich, and she worked with budget to give us everything that we needed and hoped for. If we had more money to budget with, we would've booked her for the whole day! OH, and she was fantastic in getting our pictures back to us. Much faster than anticipated- we've been married for 3 weeks, and spent the past week staring at all of our photos trying to decide which one to put on our wall!

THANKS MELISSA!!

Profile Picture User6820817, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Canvas, Digital Files

We absolutely loved her!
We tried out three different engagement photographers and none of them gave us as many wonderful pictures as Melissa! We had so much fun! She made our perfect day even more magical!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot recommend Melissa enough. Not only did our wedding and engagement pictures turn out fantastic (obviously pretty important when selecting a photographer) but Melissa herself is so nice to work with. I could seriously write so many good things-she helped my mom bustle my dress, she dealt with our families well during group shots, and when the person to help with our dog flaked for our engagement session she ended up holding the leash while taking pictures. Plus, her turnaround time is insanely fast. We waited less than a month for 800+ pictures. Great pictures, great energy, all around great!

Profile Picture Kaci, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Melissa was our wedding photographer, and we couldn't have asked for more on our special day! From the first meeting to the final delivery of photos, Melissa was helpful, easy to talk with, willing to work with any questions we had, and had a cheerful, positive attitude through it all! She was quick and efficient at getting all the family shots without being pushy. She was creative and fun to work with, always leaving the focus on us and not herself. Melissa was always there to capture the special moments and didn't make herself "obvious" while doing so. In addition, her past knowledge of weddings was crucial in helping us with our own wedding timeline. We received so many amazing photos, and she didn't miss anything! The turnaround was quick and the process for receiving the photos was uncomplicated with lots of freedom to use the photos as we wish. My wife and I highly recommend Melissa for outstanding photos and amazing value. We recommend her more for her kindness, genuine attitude, and passion for her craft. Thanks, Melissa!

Profile Picture Christopher, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa is a wonderful photographer. She was professional and met every single need of the day. She captured so many special moments for my husband and I, we couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture madison, 7/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Photography was at the top of my list of wedding to dos. I of course wanted amazing pictures, I knew I had to have two photographers, and I had a limited budget. Finding Melissa Sue Photography was amazing because her prices fit into my budget, I could have two photographers, and she is a genuinely nice person to work with. They did a great job the day of our wedding and getting our pictures back was like reliving the day, they truly captured the magic and love and I could not be more pleased!

Profile Picture Elysse, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing Melissa to be my photographer for my wedding was the best decision I made! I never imagined that I would be able to look back at my wedding photos and have all the same feelings I experienced on my wedding day. Melissa did just that! She made me feel comfortable and is so sweet! All my guests were so impressed and just raving about her. My advice to anyone who is planning a wedding is to spend your money on a great photographer. It is so worth it!

Profile Picture Shaina, 6/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa was so flexible and friendly. She answered all of my questions so quickly and made me feel at ease knowing she would be capturing every great moment of the wedding. Melissa is truly an amazing photographer and I am so thankful to have had her as mine and my husbands photographer.

Profile Picture User3858620, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa was awesome! She was very flexible, which was so nice because we had to change plans last minute. We were going to be taking pictures in the afternoon, but learned the weather was going to be bad. When we called Melissa to ask about doing pictures that morning, she was totally willing. My sister is also getting married and is using Melissa because she loved my pictures that Melissa did.

Profile Picture User6050419, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files

Melissa did such an amazing job for us. Our engagement pictures were incredible. And I have never felt prettier than I did in my wedding pictures! Melissa was always on time and had unique ideas for picture. She was also very efficient and I did not feel like I spent my who wedding day taking pictures. Melissa was recommended to me and I would encourage anyone getting married to use Melissa!

Profile Picture Christine, 3/28/15, 1 Review