Melissa Pauquette Photography Reviews

14 | Zanesville, OH

14 Reviews for Melissa Pauquette Photography

Melissa does amazing work. I loved the pictures she took for me and couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 09/11/2015

lauren · Married on 08/24/2013

Melissa was awesome! Beyond being super easy to work with, she just blend in with the crowd and was flexible to our agenda. The pictures are amazing and we HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Erin · Married on 05/18/2013

I used Melissa for my engagement photos and she was fabulous! She is very creative and is extremely talented.

Melissa not only provides you with a wonderful service through the entire process and especially the day of your wedding, but the photos you have are priceless.

She is extremely affordable! Melissa will always be my go to photography from now on!!!!

I highly recommend using her for ANY PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Katherine · Married on 09/23/2011

This was truly a wonderful experience! Melissa (and Brad) were fantastic on every level. Everyone loves our photos, and our guests raved about the photobooth. We had so much fun at our event, and thankfully Melissa was able to capture that. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 12/07/2011

lori · Married on 09/03/2011

I really enjoyed working with Melissa for our wedding photos. Melissa does an amazing job capturing all of those special moments. And 99% of the time I didn't even see her! All of my photos came out beautiful.

Sent on 12/07/2011
  • W

Wes · Married on 07/30/2011

As a groom, the idea of the engagement photo process was a bit uncomfortable, thankfully we had Melissa as our photographer and she was so unarming, it was a very comfortable and enjoyable experience to say the least. She caught every key moment at our wedding and everyone was very happy with the results. In addition, my mother-in-law is a professional photographer and was extremely satisfied. If you're looking for a photographer, choose Melissa!

Sent on 11/16/2012

Ashlie · Married on 06/18/2011

Melissa was absolutely wonderful and fantastic. There cannot be enough great things to say about her. She was very responsive to all our questions and took beautiful engagement and wedding photos. Melissa captured all of the pictures that we wanted as well as other special moments that we weren't aware of. Would highly recommend and will be using her for all our future photography needs :-)

Sent on 03/22/2012

DONNA · Married on 04/16/2011

I had a wonderful experience in working with Melissa! She is very intuitive in capturing the "moment". She is non obtrusive in her photography so much so that you don't realize she is snapping pictures. She captures the very essence of emotion as it is happening. I highly recommend her for all your photography needs.

Sent on 05/14/2011

Laura · Married on 12/23/2010

Melissa photographed our wedding at Franklin Park- which is beautiful, but after the sun goes down it is VERY dark in the Palm House. Melissa did not let that stop her, our pictures turned out great! We even had a nephew running around with the camera on a blackberry who probably ruined at least a few of Melissa's shots, but she stayed cool and worked around his trouble causing self. I highly recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 01/13/2011

Sara · Married on 11/27/2010

Melissa is wonderful! We came away with great pictures and received them very quickly following the wedding day. She was great at blending into the background and I feel like I never knew she was actually taking pictures of us. Definitely not an in your face photographer. She just let things happen naturally and was there to catch it all!

Sent on 02/16/2011

Emily · Married on 10/02/2010

Melissa was great, I am so glad that she was able to photograph our wedding. She has great packages for the best value!!!

Sent on 12/02/2010

Jessica · Married on 09/25/2010

Melissa was amazing to work with! She was able to capture every special moment of the day! Her work is fantastic! She was very easy to work with and her price is very reasonable! I would definitely recommend Melissa to future brides!

Sent on 12/07/2010
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/18/2010

I can not say enough about Melissa. She was wonderful to work with, so unobtrusive. There were shots that she got that we both didn't even know that she was even there! She took amazing pictures. She is very reasonably priced and a true professional. My favorite vendor by far!

Sent on 10/11/2010

Kristen · Married on 06/12/2010

Melissa made our wedding experience great. She helped us feel comfortable and confident that our wedding would be captured beautifully.

Sent on 12/02/2010