Zanesville, OH 43701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Melissa Pauquette Photography

You are about to embark on a journey and I want your photos to represent you. As a couple. On the happiest day of your lives.

I promise to capture your wedding as it happens. I will take photos at your request. I will hold your bouquet. I will fix your hair. I will tell you where to stand. Or I will do none of these things. I am there for YOU.

Your wedding is the time for me to creatively capture your day as it unfolds. I will start when you want me to start and end when you want me to end. I will lie on the ground, stand on a chair, or hide behind a bush to get the perfect shot.

I try my best to stay out of the way. I do not want to be seen as a distraction and one of the best compliments I can receive is that someone barely even noticed me at the wedding. I try to be stealthy.

I love developing relationships with the bride and groom. I want your personalities to shine through the photos. I want someone to look at your pictures and say "That looks just like so and so...".

If I had to brand my style of photography, I would say it is a creative mix of photojournalism and contemporary photography. Or...

contempojournalism.

I love interesting angles and locations. I do what I like to call "minimal posing". I will scout out a location, put you in it and let you go. I tell my couples to be relaxed and do what comes naturally to them. Kiss, hug, snuggle, laugh or talk.

Show me who you are.

Follow Melissa Pauquette Photography on

14 Reviews for Melissa Pauquette Photography

Melissa does amazing work. I loved the pictures she took for me and couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 09/11/2015

lauren · Married on 08/24/2013

Melissa was awesome! Beyond being super easy to work with, she just blend in with the crowd and was flexible to our agenda. The pictures are amazing and we HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Erin · Married on 05/18/2013

I used Melissa for my engagement photos and she was fabulous! She is very creative and is extremely talented.

Melissa not only provides you with a wonderful service through the entire process and especially the day of your wedding, but the photos you have are priceless.

She is extremely affordable! Melissa will always be my go to photography from now on!!!!

I highly recommend using her for ANY PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

Sent on 05/20/2013