Melissa Mack Makeup Artistry Reviews

6 | Byfield, MA

6 Reviews for Melissa Mack Makeup Artistry

Michelle · Married on 09/13/2014

Melissa Mack is a lifesaver! Just two weeks before my wedding I found out that my friend/makeup artist would no longer be able to attend. Aside from being sad that she was going to miss the event, I was really sad that my face might have to survive the wedding day without the TLC I knew it needed. I spent 2 days desperately emailing every makeup artist I could find on wedding wire. And, luckily for me, Melissa was able to move her schedule around and fit me in! Due to the stress of last minute planning and work, I was not able to fit in a trial with her, so I really had no idea what to expect. On the day of the wedding, Melissa showed up on time and was so easy to work with. She listened to what my vision was, asked about my regular makeup use, and told me what her plan was before starting. She put the eye makeup on incrementally so that it didn't end up being too dark and so I was able to get the look I wanted, and was gracious enough to leave extra eyelash glue behind so that I could do some last minute touchups on myself, if needed. If I do say so myself, she made me look hot! I was very pleased with the outcome and received many compliments from guests about how beautiful they thought I looked. I just received my wedding photos and I honestly don't think I could have looked better. She accentuated all of my features, but kept me looking very natural and like myself. I can't say enough good things about Melissa- she is professional, attentive, and her prices are very reasonable. Thanks so much Melissa, I really can't express how grateful I am for you!

Claudia · Married on 08/16/2014

I met Melissa a few months after being engaged. I had set up a makeup trial with her and I fell in love with her work. I instantly booked her for my wedding. Melissa was very professional! She did myself (bride), five bridesmaids, & my mother. She stayed with us all morning to do touch-ups as well. I was very pleased with her. Great work! Thanks!

rebecca · Married on 06/14/2014

Melissa's makeup was absolutely breath-taking. As someone who doesn't wear much makeup, I was worried about feeling overdone on my wedding day, but she listened to exactly what I wanted and the results were extraordinary. I looked natural and beautiful and felt like myself, just with perfect skin and gorgeous eyes. My wife never wears makeup and Melissa did a beautiful no-makeup look for her. Our photos were gorgeous! Melissa was kind and lovely and a delight to work with.

Melissa was an amazing make-up artist. She was incredibly professional - she was always quick to respond to e-mails, give additional recommendations or send along quick reminders for the wedding day. She did our make-up exactly how we asked and everything was absolutely beautiful. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND MELISSA. She was really outstanding!!!!

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2014

Melissa did a wonderful job of making my bridemaids, mom(s), aunts, and myself feel beautiful. Her technique is flawless and her personality put me at ease. It was so nice to not have to worry about how I would look on my wedding day. I appreciate everything she has done and would highly recommend her for ANYTHING!

Sarah · Married on 06/18/2011

Melissa was amazing! Extremely professional and listened to what i wanted for my day in terms of make-up. The wedding day was beautiful and she made me look flawless. She also did all my bridesmaids as well. The wedding party look perfect. I would highly recommend her to anyone that has an event!!! Its unfortunate they only allow 5 stars on here...I would have given her a standing 10!!!