Melissa Arel Photography Reviews

13 | Unionville, CT

13 Reviews for Melissa Arel Photography

Katherine · Married on 05/24/2014

Melissa was amazing. She did our engagement photos and our wedding. She was patient with our bridal party even when they weren't paying attention. She was kind, helpful and above all- our pictures came out beautiful. Overall she was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Kelly · Married on 05/29/2011

Melissa is awesome. She is great to work with and takes beautiful pictures.

Sent on 06/21/2011
  • aberhottie19

Tiffany · Married on 10/10/2010

I loved everything about Melissa Kosswig Photography. Melissa takes the time to get to know her bride and groom, which makes the experience that more memorable. Her style is amazing and she is very affordable. I cannot wait for her to photograph our future children someday!

Sent on 10/24/2010

Rebecca · Married on 09/18/2010

Melissa's professionalism, ability and artistic eye are like none we had ever seen while on our journey to choose just the right photographer for our big day. My husband and I searched high and low for a photographer who would capture all the magic of this very special time in our lives and we were lucky to have found Melissa! Not only was she completely available to us at any time from the moment we picked her but also had fantastic and creative ideas and was so much fun to work with!! She always put us at ease with any questions or concerns we had. Anyone who met her and has seen the photos from our wedding has commented on what a superior job she has done!! I don't know how we will ever pick our "favorite" photos from all the ones she took because they ALL look amazing!! Not only is she an exceptional photographer but I found her to be a very special person as well. We would recommend Melissa Kosswig Photography without hesitation to anyone!! Thank you Melissa!

Sent on 11/03/2010

Darleen · Married on 08/07/2010

Melissa was outstanding! She was a joy to work with and blended easily with my family, she was part of our wedding day! Melissa captured my husband and I in a way that I did not expect, she has a great eye and used the scenic landscape of our wedding location while also tending to my medical needs. Melissa was also very understanding of all the other guests that were shutterbugs!

Sent on 10/05/2010

Holly · Married on 07/10/2010

Excellent work and very professional! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/04/2010

Heather · Married on 10/03/2009

Melissa photographed our wedding. I usually HATE having my photos taken, as they all turn out terrible. Melissa is the first to find those shots that don't make me look terrible. I love every photo she took of me and our event. THANK YOU so much Melissa for capturing our very special day and for making me finally love pictures of myself. Captured every moment perfectly.

Sent on 10/29/2009

Donell · Married on 10/03/2009

I would highly recommend Melissa for any event. Not only wedding but family pictures and any other special event that should be captured. Melissa photographed our wedding and did a spectacular job!!!! The photos she captured where amazing! The quality of work is unbelievable and she was so patient and pleasant and professional with everyone! Thank you Melissa for all your work and effort on our special day. We now have a great memory of our day thanks to you!

Sent on 10/30/2009
  • Z

zakia · Married on 07/18/2009

Melissa Kosswig Photography was AWESOME! Highly recommended. Melissa's work was beautiful and she was kind as well as professionl and very patient. She was VERY pleasent to work with.

Sent on 08/10/2009

Julie · Married on 10/18/2008

Melissa did a great job on our Wedding, we were very pleased with everything! She is great, I love all my pictures.

Sent on 01/06/2009

Nathalie · Married on 10/07/2007

Melissa took our wedding photos and went above and beyond my expectations. She was professional in every aspect and had was very creative in her shots. Our photos were absolutely amazing and was thrilled to have received them and to have had her as our photographer. Our Wedding was so special to us and to be able to look back at that day and to see our special moments captured as well as Melissa captured them makes it even more memorable to us. I would highly recommend her for any photography services you may require. Thank you so very much!
    Nathalie and Eric

Sent on 01/07/2009

Michelle · Married on 08/23/2008

2.8
      2.5

The photographer had a lot of good ideas for different shots.

Sent on 01/06/2009

Nancy · Married on 06/19/2010

Horrible~

Sent on 10/24/2010

Melissa Arel Photography's reply:

I took pictures for 1 hour as a favor to this individual which I do not normally do. I went out of my way to assist her any way I could even though I was warned about her volatile behavior. Unfortunately she was unsatisfied and has been harassing me with threatening emails for several months.