Melhorn Manor Reviews

23 | Mount Joy, PA

23 Reviews for Melhorn Manor

23 Melhorn Manor Reviews

Bryson · Getting married on 11/10/2018

My fiancé and I are having our wedding at this venue in Nov. 2018. We attended their open house last weekend with our families to see the new renovations. We could not be happier to see it all come together and look forward to next year!

Megan · Getting married on 10/21/2018

There very nice and are accommodating

Morgan · Getting married on 10/20/2018

Jessica and Allory are absolutely amazing and very accommodating. The venue is stunning.

Ben · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful venue, great value, Allory and Jess are wonderful to deal with and go above and beyond to see that our needs are met

• Kari

Kari · Married on 10/13/2018

My fiancé and I are getting married at Melhorn Manor in October 2018. Jess and Allory are so wonderful to work with, extremely personal, and very helpful! They will do anything to make sure your day is perfect. This venue has the perfect barn/rustic vibe we were looking for, and at such a reasonable price too! You definitely want to go see this venue because everything about it is to die for! You WILL be blown away - I promise!

Mandy · Married on 10/07/2018

Allory and Jess are great! They are so approachable and easy to work with. Melhorn Manor is beautiful. Because of its rustic charm, there are so many spots to capture every moment of the day. They truly have thought of everything, from weather, to the time in between the wedding and reception, and even where the bride and groom get ready. We are so blessed by them and all they have meant to us during this time in our lives.

Mitchell · Married on 10/07/2018

My future wife and I absolutely fell in love with Melhorn Manor! The staff is amazing to work with and are so genuine! The facility is great and stunning! Can’t imagine a better place to get married!!

• Alanna

Alanna · Married on 10/06/2018

This venue is gorgeous! The "rustic barn" look is exactly what my fiance and I were looking for when we stumbled upon Melhorn Manor. Not only is there enough room on the inside to seat all your guest while also having enough room for a dance floor, but the venue also provides heating and air conditioning so your guest will be comfortable no matter what the weather is! The price is very reasonable and hard to beat with everything they offer. In addition to having the venue all day, it also includes all the table & chairs, having a bridal suite and a grooms room, and having the ability to have an indoor cocktail hour without having to rent a tent which is amazing! Not to mention, Allory and Jessica Melhorn are both very kind and wonderful people who are so easy to talk to. My fiance and I have no doubts that they will make sure everything is perfect for our wedding in 2018 :)

Melhorn Manor 11
    Melhorn Manor 12
    Melhorn Manor 13
    Melhorn Manor 14

Nate · Married on 10/06/2018

This venue is accommodating! They will do whatever you need or want! Jess and Allory are very flexible and are at your becking call no matter the occasion. My fiancé and I are getting married here in 2018 and we cannot wait. They have everything we are looking for and can accommodate our every need and our number of guests which exceeds 200! The groomsmen room is perfect and they put a lot of thought into what a guy needs before his big day.

Tara · Married on 09/30/2018

My fiancé and I will be celebrating our wedding at Melhorn next fall. When we visited the venue, we fell in love with the space, the location, as well as the kindness and flexibility of Allory and Jessica. I love that the barn has been in their family for generations, and the way they’ve updated the space to keep the original structure is simply stunning. We are looking forward to working with them through the planning process!

Crystal · Married on 09/22/2018

I am not even sure I can fully put into words how amazing the venue and especially the owners Jess & Allroy truly are. We selected the Melhorn Manor for our September 2018 wedding at the beginning of the year and never once did we second guess our decision. Up until our wedding day they were supportive, calm, helpful and had an answer to every little thing that popped up! I would host another event at Melhorn in a heart beat!

Melhorn Manor 15
    Melhorn Manor 16
    Melhorn Manor 17
    Melhorn Manor 18

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

My fiance and I could not be more happier with Melhorn Manor. The rustic barn that was just newly renovated is absolutely beautiful! We are so excited to be getting married there in August 2018! Jessica and Allory are wonderful to work with and extremely helpful!

Megan · Married on 07/21/2018

We are having our wedding at this venue in July '18. This venue is so beautiful and the owners are very nice and accommodating. We are very excited to spend our special day here!

Keishla · Married on 06/30/2018

Jess and Allory were very fun to work with. Super helpful and flexible. Beautiful venue to celebrate my wedding at. Jess answered all the questions I had and heard me out as my big day got closer and closer. Definitely recommend Melhorn Manor for any wedding or events!

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2018

Our wedding isn't until for another 6 months, but my fiancé and I are so excited to work with Melhorn Manor! After seeing just the reception area, we didn't even have to finish the tour to know we loved it. It is simple but beautiful and rustic and so nicely redone. Jessica and her husband Allory are wonderful to work with, they met us with excitement and happily shared all they can offer, recommendations from their own wedding, which they had there, and other weddings they've done so far, and all the plans they have to continue improving the venue. They're very flexible and offer their services in whatever way they can. There are 5 main areas (ceremony site, cocktail hour area, reception space, and the bride/groom rooms) and all are exactly what we were looking for. The main ceremony site is set up on a lawn that has a stone wall, creek and trees and faces a rustic white barn. It leads right into the cocktail area which is a redone stable with stone flooring and beautiful light neutral wood. The reception area has so many options for set up, plenty of space to comfortably seat all our guests, which we loved since we're doing a buffet. There are beams throughout the reception area and they add so much character without taking up space, and Jessica has drapes and lights hanging from them and it creates the perfect picture of what a rustic wedding should be. The bride's room has great lighting (as a makeup artist, this was very important to me) and I know I'm going to have to drag my groom and the groomsmen out of their awesome man cave. We're still in the planning stages, but I would recommend this venue to anyone. There is plenty of parking, accessibility for everyone, it's a very easy location to get to, and they include a lot of features (drapery, lighting, etc) that saved us from having to rent. Jessica and Allory offer so much to make your day perfect, and it really makes Melhorn Manor so much more than just a venue.

• W

Wendy · Married on 06/02/2018

We attended a friend's wedding at Melhorn Manor last month, and we were blown away by this venue. It's so open and spacious. 240 guests, and a lot of dancing, and it never felt crowded! The rooms for the bride and groom to get ready for their day were outstanding....plenty of room for the entire bridal party, and they're on different floors, which was nice. The owners are so full of energy and willing to do whatever it takes to make your day special and perfect. It's a beautiful spot...wish I could get married all over again, so I could do it there!

Jen · Married on 06/02/2018

Beautiful venue!! We had the most AMAZING experience and Jessica and Allory were fabulous and so great to work with. Could not have asked for a more beautiful venue!

Joshia · Married on 04/06/2018

I am the maid of honor at a wedding that will be taking place there in June, and we also decided to have a surprise bridal shower there, at their corn barn. she was so helpful and flexible with everything she also made her self completely available to help us trick the bride into coming into the venue for her surprise bridal shower! She’s positive enthusiastic and she makes you feel like your event is her event. I 100% recommend this establishment.

Melhorn Manor 19
    Melhorn Manor 20
    Melhorn Manor 21

Jordan · Married on 03/24/2018

We booked with Melhorn Manor for a March wedding, and they have been amazing to work with! Allory and Jessica go out of their way to be responsive to our questions, flexible, and committed to our day. We can't wait to have our wedding there!

• Z

zac · Married on 12/22/2017

Melhorn manor is a beautiful venue staffed with caring and great workers. The owners are very friendly and really made the big day easier for us. Couldn't have been more pleased with the service.

Caitlin · Married on 10/21/2017

This is a beautiful location and the renovations look amazing. Also, the owners are extremely nice and accommodating. We will be having our wedding at this venue in 2018!

sheila · Married on 08/06/2016

From the moment I walked onto the property, I knew this was the location of my daughter's wedding. Jessica is absolutely amazing to work with and has answered every single question promptly and professionally, even when I asked the same question twice! This is a brand new venue that is top notch on every level! Grab it while you can, because dates won't remain open on their calendars for long! Thank you so much for everything, Jessica and I can't wait for our visions to become reality in this outstanding rustic, yet elegant venue. The perfect venue for my girl!