Melhorn Manor Reviews

48 | Mount Joy, PA

48 Reviews for Melhorn Manor

Liz Nading · Getting married on 01/09/2022

#1 Wedding Venue in PA!!

Melhorn Manor is simply the BEST!! My husband and I got married there on September 25th, 2020 and it was absolutely perfect! Not only are the owners, Jessica & Allory, the nicest people you will ever meet but they will go above and beyond for you on your wedding day. We will never be able to thank them enough for everything they did to make our day so special. Jess became not only my wedding coordinator but also my personal de-stressor and a true friend. She was there for me to talk to whenever I needed. She answered any & all questions we had, and I could vent to her about wedding planning (any bride knows this is HUGE). Getting married brings on a lot of challenges and none less than those of 2020, but Allory & Jess made sure to be there for their couples with constant COVID updates so that you didn't feel alone with the unknowns. Other than my husband and I choosing to marry each other, choosing Melhorn as our venue was the best decision we made. I miss them so much already!! So if you are on here looking for a venue in the Lancaster, PA area LOOK NO FURTHER!! Melhorn Manor IS IT. It will truly be the most amazing day of your life!!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Alexis Rydzinski · Getting married on 05/07/2021

Incredible Venue & Owners

Our experience with Melhorn Manor was 10/10! We loved every part of our wedding day and the owners, Jess and Allory, helped make everything less stressful and run smoothly. I would 100% recommend Melhorn Manor for anyone beginning the wedding planning process! The venue is beautiful and had plenty of photo spots on the property and the barn was perfect for our guests! The owners helped my vision for our wedding day come to life and worked with me to make it happen despite the pandemic. They were so flexible and wonderful to work with! I love Melhorn Manor!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Katie

Katie Hartman · Getting married on 04/12/2021

The perfect place for our perfect day!

We could not have been happier with our experience at Melhorn Manor! This was the second wedding venue we toured, and we instantly fell in love. In addition to the amazing venue itself, Allory and Jess were fantastic to work with! From simple texts, calls, and emails, they were quick to get back to us with answers to any questions we may have had...and we certainly had a lot of them! They were so patient in working with us to make sure our day was exactly what we had imagined! We were consistently welcomed back to take another tour or show family members our future reception location, whenever we asked! Although Melhorn Manor is absolutely BEAUTIFUL on its own, the experience of working with Allory and Jess was one that we couldn't find anywhere else. We felt like our needs and wants were truly listened to. They made our reception run seamlessly, and we could not have been happier with how everything turned out! They made our vision of a Christmas wedding absolutely perfect. From the beautiful Christmas decorations, to the many lights both in- and outside the venue, it was exactly what we were looking for. We even lucked out with a 60-degree day, and they quickly got the yard games out for us, as I had requested. Our guests loved spending some time outside during Cocktail Hour, while playing some Cornhole and other games. No matter what season your wedding is, you are bound to have an amazing experience and beautiful scenery at Melhorn Manor. The bridal suite and man cave are sure to please as well! The boys loved having two TVs and plenty of games to occupy their time downstairs. The girls loved the rustic vibe of the bridal suite, and it was the perfect space for getting ready for my special day! Overall, our experience at Melhorn Manor is one that we will continue to tell people about for the rest of our lives. If you are looking for a rustic, classy, and lovely wedding venue, this is the place. We could not have better things to say about it!

Sent on 06/12/2020
  • Andrae

Andrae Calma · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing and Beautiful Wedding day

Our wedding on Melhorn Manor was fantastic especially during these times! Everything was COVID safe and there was plenty of room indoors and outdoors to allow us to keep us and our guests safe. I would highly reccommend having your wedding here; Jess and Allory are very kind and understanding people. They will try their best give you the wedding that you dreamed of and more!

Sent on 10/23/2020

Megan Burks · Married on 10/02/2020

Amazing venue and owners

Jess and Allory (and Miles) were the kindest venue owners we met while looking for our wedding. They are professional, organized, and dedicated to making your day the best ever! I cannnot thank them enough for making my day a dream come true. If you pick Melhorn Manor as your wedding venue, you can guarantee a stress free rehearsal and wedding day!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Kemmerling · Married on 09/11/2020

Melhorn Manor

The people at Melhorn Manor were very personable, professional, and helpful as we prepared for and enjoyed our wedding. They were always available to call, text, or email. They made planning easy and helped with our other vendors too. We loved having them around on our wedding day/night. They made sure we were well taken care of and that it was the wedding we had hoped for. Not only was the staff great, but so was the venue itself. We had access to the entire property all day. Every section of it is breathtaking.

Sent on 12/16/2020
  • Devin

Devin Cunningham · Married on 09/05/2020

Perfect is an Understatement

Jess & Allory are AMAZING! This venue is perfect. They are extremely detail-oriented and attentive. They are always very prompt with answering questions and calming nerves. If I could get married again and again, I would always choose this venue! I’m sad it’s all over!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Steven Whiteman · Married on 08/01/2020

Outstanding!!!!!

Melhorn Manor is by far the best venue and people I have ever had the opportunity to work with! My wife and I just got married there and they went above and beyond to make it the most special day for us. I have never met more positive and caring owners of such a wonderful business. They made us feel like the most important couple on earth! The venue itself is stunning and I couldn’t have found a more perfect place to say I do. I would rate them a million stars but unfortunately it only lets me rate them 5 out of 5. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 08/05/2020
  • Amethyst

Amethyst · Married on 07/25/2020

The best venue in Lancaster

If you are looking for a venue who cares about you - book melhorn. The Melhorn’s are so caring to their couples. We had our date set 2 years ago and when we were getting ready to get married COVID happened. They guided us on what to do. They were thoughtful, caring, compassionate and encouraged us to do what WE wanted. We were lucky to use their space for our elopement and then again for our big wedding. I am so happy to have them in the wedding business and they deserve more than a round of applause. The venue has so many options for brides and grooms to really customize their day. Any style works there. We had a very boho relaxed wedding and it shined through in the venue.

Sent on 08/06/2020

Amber · Married on 07/18/2020

Lifesavers

Allory and Jess the owners of Melhorn Manor are god sends. My husband and I got married in July 2020 and COVID ruined our original wedding plans that I had worked on for a year. We were left without a venue 17 days before our wedding date. My photographer put us in contact with Melhorn Manor and to our surprise they had an opening on our original wedding date and they were willing to book us last minute! They also helped us get a new caterer last minute and ultimately re-plan an entire wedding in 2 weeks. Needless to say our wedding day turned out just as beautiful and perfect as if I spent a year planning it. Allory and Jess are so kind and accommodating they truly are in the business to see love flourish and make memories for couples that will last a life time. I cannot say enough great things about not only the owners but also the beautiful venue.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Jenna D · Married on 12/27/2019

Fantastic experience

My husband and I were thrilled with our wedding at Melhorn Manor. It surpassed our expectations, and our guests were raving about the venue, food (we used Nanalyn’s), and overall accommodations. Allory and Jess were a dream to work with - always got back to us within 24 hours (usually a lot less), were flexible with times to visit the venue and have our meetings, they were personable and honest. It was easy and fun to work with them. They know what they’re doing and explain things well.

Melhorn Manor is beautiful, inside and out. It is kept in pristine condition. You don’t need a lot of decor at all to make it stand out. We LOVED having our wedding there. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/29/2019

Dylan Garber · Married on 09/22/2019

Fantastic Experience at Melhorn Manor

We got married and had our reception at Melhorn Manor in September and couldn't have been happier with our experience. Jessica and Allory were so easy and fun to work with! They were always happy to answer our questions and make sure we had everything we needed for our day. We were able to have peace of mind in knowing that they were going to do everything they could to make our day go smoothly. I would highly recommend Melhorn Manor for any event.

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Emma

Emma Shellhamer · Married on 09/07/2019

Dream Wedding

Oh my word, we loved getting married at Melhorn Manor. It was a dream. So beautiful that we barely decorated—just added some flowers to the tables!! Seriously, get married here. You get so much for the price you pay (access to the whole grounds, multiple ceremony locations, tables and chairs, arbor, decorative pieces) and Allory & Jess are insanely incredible & helpful. They think of everything & ensure your day runs so smoothly and according to plan. They are so thorough, accessible, & kind. We love Melhorn Manor & you should definitely get married there!!! :)

Sent on 09/23/2019

Lisa Cooper · Married on 08/24/2019

Our Wedding!

My husband and I got married at Melhorn in August of 2019, and I’m still overwhelmed with emotions from that day! It was perfect, and part of that is all because of Jessica and Allory! From the time we first met Jessica and Allory they were amazing! They thought if things I never would have thought of! And after our ceremony, Jessica even used a display we had to make our sweetheart table stick out. I truly cannot put into words how blessed we feel to have been able to work with them and to have had our wedding At Melhorn Manor, which is stunning! Seriously, every inch of the property is gorgeous!! My husband and I talk about just throwing a huge party so we can hold another event at Melhorn!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Melhorn Manor's reply:

We would LOVE to hold another Cooper event at our venue!! :)

Thank you so much for the very thoughtful review! We wish we could go back to your special day and do it all over again!

God bless! We hope to cross paths again soon!

Kayla Ford · Married on 07/13/2019

Couldn’t Be Better

My husband and I cannot recommend Melhorn Manor enough! We both live and work overseas, so the majority of our pre-wedding planning/coordinating with them actually had to happen online. They were extremely helpful, patient, understanding, quick to respond, and willing to go above and beyond to make sure that we had all the necessary information, and all of our questions answered. When we did get back to the USA a month before the wedding and were able to actually go to Melhorn Manor and meet Allory and Jess in person, we continued to be impressed. They are so personable, and it is clear that they honestly want to make each couple’s wedding day absolutely amazing. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous; all of our guests commented on that as well! It is stylish, spacious, clean, and is kept up extremely well. The location of the venue is great, too. It is in a nice quiet area, but has convenience stores, grocery stores, etc. nearby for any last-minute needs. It also has plenty of parking. Allory and Jess helped us with everything from figuring out the layout of the reception and the general timing plan of our wedding day, to on the wedding day itself, making sure that things ran perfectly smoothly—even offering to take care of big and small details here and there, like helping with the set up of the ceremony location on their property that we chose (there are several options!), making sure our guest book was moved from one place to the next as guests moved from cocktail hour to the actual reception, totally facilitating the sparkler sendoff, and Jess just checking on me (the bride) throughout the day to make sure I was doing ok. I felt so much less stress on the wedding day than I thought I would, all because of the help they gave with these details and many more. I didn’t have to be worrying about things running perfectly smoothly, because they took care of it! Like we said, we can’t say enough good things about Allory and Jess and Melhorn Manor. The way our process went with them, from beginning to end, was wonderful!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Kelsey · Married on 06/21/2019

June 21, 2019

Melhorn Manor is an outstanding venue to host your wedding. Not only is the physical venue space stunning, but the owners Jess and Allory are amazing to work with as well. They truly go above and beyond to ensure that your wedding day is how it was envisioned. I would highly recommend Melhorn Manor to any couple who is in the process of planning a wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Gabriella

Gabriella · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Venue in PA

I cannot put into words how incredible our wedding was because of Melhorn Manor. From the very first tour to the end of the wedding night Jess and Allory were there to answer questions, offer support, guidance, and suggestions and were just overall more than we could have ever asked for. The only thing I'm upset about is that we don't get to work with them or discuss our big day anymore - but I will be sure to suggest this venue to anyone I possibly can. There's no better wedding or event venue in PA. Thank you, Jess and Allory, for making my wedding more magical than I ever could have imagined. I can't recommend this venue enough.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Bryson · Married on 11/10/2018

My fiancé and I are having our wedding at this venue in Nov. 2018. We attended their open house last weekend with our families to see the new renovations. We could not be happier to see it all come together and look forward to next year!

Sharon Tell · Married on 10/29/2018

Mother of the bride

The day was perfect for all. The guests raved about the entire wedding especially the atmosphere.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Tyler Fenner · Married on 10/27/2018

Great venue

Melhorn Manor offered exactly what we needed for our perfect day. From providing a list of vendors to fill roles we still needed, to being open and available at any hour to assist with planning or possible issues to a suggestion presented, Jess and Allory we hands down a grounding point to keep everything on track to get through the big day with ease as everyone around stressed out. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Megan · Married on 10/21/2018

There very nice and are accommodating

Sent on 12/28/2017

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2018

Jessica and Allory are absolutely amazing and very accommodating. The venue is stunning.

Ben · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful venue, great value, Allory and Jess are wonderful to deal with and go above and beyond to see that our needs are met

• Kari

Kari · Married on 10/13/2018

My fiancé and I are getting married at Melhorn Manor in October 2018. Jess and Allory are so wonderful to work with, extremely personal, and very helpful! They will do anything to make sure your day is perfect. This venue has the perfect barn/rustic vibe we were looking for, and at such a reasonable price too! You definitely want to go see this venue because everything about it is to die for! You WILL be blown away - I promise!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Mandy · Married on 10/07/2018

Allory and Jess are great! They are so approachable and easy to work with. Melhorn Manor is beautiful. Because of its rustic charm, there are so many spots to capture every moment of the day. They truly have thought of everything, from weather, to the time in between the wedding and reception, and even where the bride and groom get ready. We are so blessed by them and all they have meant to us during this time in our lives.