Melhorn Manor Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Kevin
    Kevin G. Getting married on 12/10/2027

Excellent Venue to work with

As a Wedding DJ, working with venues is an every day task. With the pandemic still upon us we have worked VERY hard to return to the celebration ASAP in a safe but exciting way, and Melhorn Manor is doing it.
    Along with a 5star crew or vendors, we held a socially distant and informative Wedding Show this past Sunday. Limited attendance, every safety precaution, and multiple waves of guests allowed us to showcase our services without putting anyone at risk.
    Consider Melhorn Manor for your wedding for their atmosphere, their professionalism, their respect for your event and your needs, and for the fact that they WANT YOUR EVENT TO HAPPEN!!
  • Joyce
    Joyce P. Getting married on 05/03/2023

Melhorn a magical place

Melhorn Manor made our daughters wedding day perfect in every way. Jess and Allory were helpful and available the bridal suite was so nice to have since my daughter her bridesmaids and myself spent hours before the wedding doing hair and makeup together. The chapel on the premises was so convenient since we were from New Jersey and our guests didn’t have to drive to two locations. Melhorn offered for free many added touches such as decorative box for cards, wooden rustic table markers, reserved markers for aisles in church and more. I would recommend Melhorn Manor to anyone. I would consider having my other daughters wedding at Melhorn one day.
    Madeline M. Married on 09/16/2022

Melhorn Manor Review

We absolutely loved having our wedding reception at Melhorn Manor,. From the minute we met Jess & Allory we knew it was the right place for us. They were so helpful whenever we had any questions with planning our day. It Is such a beautiful setting, from the stables which provided an amazing space for our cocktail hour to the ballroom with its gorgeous woodwork & chandeliers. The bridal suite and the man cave are fantastic touches that make getting ready during the day of a blast! We could not be happier and will always be thankful that we were able to celebrate our wedding day at Melhorn Manor.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Arv
    Arv Married on 02/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing venue, even better people

We found Melhorn through our wedding planner. It was only the second venue we toured but once we were done, we kne it was the one. Allory met with us during our initial tour and was just the kindest, most patient. He really helped us envision ourself at the venue on our wedding day. Jess had also been very kind, and bring a very refreshing energy to the whole wedding process. I cannot say enough good things about Allory and Jess. The venue itself is beautiful, lots of space, plenty of options. Lends a very great scene for photos and memories that we'll cherish forever. Allory and Jess, and Melhorn Manor is highly recommended by us.
    Liz N. Married on 01/09/2022

#1 Wedding Venue in PA!!

Melhorn Manor is simply the BEST!! My husband and I got married there on September 25th, 2020 and it was absolutely perfect! Not only are the owners, Jessica & Allory, the nicest people you will ever meet but they will go above and beyond for you on your wedding day. We will never be able to thank them enough for everything they did to make our day so special. Jess became not only my wedding coordinator but also my personal de-stressor and a true friend. She was there for me to talk to whenever I needed. She answered any & all questions we had, and I could vent to her about wedding planning (any bride knows this is HUGE). Getting married brings on a lot of challenges and none less than those of 2020, but Allory & Jess made sure to be there for their couples with constant COVID updates so that you didn't feel alone with the unknowns. Other than my husband and I choosing to marry each other, choosing Melhorn as our venue was the best decision we made. I miss them so much already!! So if you are on here looking for a venue in the Lancaster, PA area LOOK NO FURTHER!! Melhorn Manor IS IT. It will truly be the most amazing day of your life!!
    Kellie C. Married on 01/01/2022

Best venue!

We got married at Melhorn Manor on New Years Day! The wedding was absolutely gorgeous! We were still hearing from guests and loved ones about the stunning venue weeks after the wedding took place! Jess and Allory are sweet as can be! They are extremely helpful and go above and beyond to make your day special! Every little detail was planned so nicely! We couldn’t thank the Melhorn family. Enough for letting us use their stunning spaces for our wedding! It will absolutely be an unforgettable day!
    Annie N. Married on 12/18/2021

Amazing venue !

Two years ago, my husband and I attended Melhorn's open house and fell in love. The fact that Jess and Allory put on such an event shows how much they care about their couples. From start to finish we were blown away with Melhorn. I loved all of the options we had on their property. I was someone who didn't want a room flip and Melhorn gives you options for your ceremony location which worked perfectly for us. Every space they have to offer is drop dead gorgeous. Jess is so amazing with keeping to a timeline and thinking of every little detail. Being a type A planner, I thought I had everything figured out. Jess was able to see the things I forgot and helped problem solve. Jess and Allory both ensured our day went as smooth as possible which allowed us to enjoy our special day. I can't say enough positive things about Melhorn. Let's do it all again !
    Vanessa Married on 10/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceeded all of our expectations!

From our first visit to Melhorn Manor to our wedding day, the staff couldn't have been more helpful. Allory and Jessica made us feel like friends rather than just a customer. They were there for us every step of the way. As a bride I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue. The bridal suite took my breath away and my husband loved the mancave. We highly recommend Melhorn Manor to any future couples.
  • Amy
    Amy B. Married on 10/15/2021

The Venue of Our Dreams

My husband and I had our wedding this October at Melhorn Manor and it was everything and more that we dreamed of. We are so happy that we went with Melhorn Manor to host our wedding. The venue has so many special and unique touches from the different chandeliers to the beautiful courtyard. We fell in love with every aspect of Melhorn Manor. Our guests all traveled more than 2 hours and couldn't stop saying how beautiful the venue was. The owners, Jess and Allory, add to the 5 star experience with their attentiveness and support from beginning to end of the wedding planning process. When we had to postpone due to the pandemic, they were understanding and helpful. Any time I had a question, they were quick to respond and help along the way. They made our wedding day stress free and memorable. Our wedding felt just as special as the day we got married thanks to Jess and Allory. I would definitely recommend Melhorn Manor if you want a unique barn venue with caring owners. Melhorn Manor has a true rustic charm that you can't find at any other venue!
    Heather R. Married on 10/08/2021

Fantastic!

Melhorn Manor hosted my dream wedding! Jess and Allory were the best to work with. Super detail oriented, responsive, and organized. They made sure that every single detail, down to my husbands OCD of linen choices, was hammered out so that our day could be completely worry free. We received countless complements about how beautiful the venue was! I’d get married there again and again!
  • Chloe
    Chloe M. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Personal, Gorgeous, and Historical Venue!

Jess and Allory were SO helpful in the planning process as well as making sure events ran smoothly the day of our wedding! The historical Tobacco Barn was the perfect setting for our ceremony and felt so quaint and homey! The Stables were so gorgeous we didn't have to do too much decorating as they were already breathtaking! There was a very personal feel throughout the whole process and it felt like we were part of the family!
  • Valerie
    Valerie S. Married on 09/12/2021

LOVE Melhorn Manor

We had our wedding at Melhorn Manor this past September and it was absolutely incredible! Jessica and Allory were so kind and amazing to work with throughout the whole process. I was nervous about not hiring a planner/coordinator, but Jessica was so helpful during our meetings prior to the wedding she answered all of my questions and acted as our coordinator day of. I loved that they had a whole list of rental items that they provided for free (easel for welcome sign, table number holders, etc.) it really helped us with last minute wedding decor. The venue itself is so gorgeous and had everything that we wanted in a venue. I could not recommend Melhorn Manor more!
  • Haley
    Haley S. Married on 09/05/2021

Five star experience at Melhorn Manor

We couldn't have asked for a better experience at Melhorn Manor. If you are looking for a more upscale barn venue with different spaces for each part of your day, this is the place for you. Allory and Jess were helpful, responsive, and caring throughout the entire process - from our first tour through our wedding day. They genuinely care about their property and the couples who create memories here. Jess even bustled my dress for me when I couldn't find my MOH :)
  • Laura
    Laura M. Married on 07/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We are so happy we chose Melhorn!

Jess and Allory were absolutely fantastic from start to finish! We fell in love with the venue from our first visit. Their large property offers so many options for different sizes of weddings, and both the indoor and outdoor portions are beautiful. I spent a lot of time over the phone with Jess as she helped me map out our day. She was always extremely helpful and accommodating no matter how many times I reached with endless questions. Jess even helped us solve our final big wedding stressor- choosing a signature cocktail drink. After failing to pick something while bar-hopping, Jess offered to whip up a few options during our table meeting, and made the perfect drink for us! On the day of our wedding, Jess and Allory were present and available to oversee our event and help us with anything we needed. They helped us transform their gorgeous property into the wedding of our dreams. We often tell people how grateful we are that we booked with Melhorn. Jess and Allory care deeply about their venue and their weddings, and it shows through in their dedication and care. Thank you again! We couldn't be happier!
  • Joseph
    Joseph M. Married on 06/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A rare combination - perfect venue AND perfect people!

Melhorn Manor is gorgeous, but the real winner here is the owners. Kind, flexible, relaxed, and effective, Allory and Jessica were there for us every step of the way through planning the wedding, and then dealing with COVID. The facility is great - large, plenty of parking, idyllic Lancaster county setting, rustic but with modern amenities, but again, you can probably find all that other places. What you can't always find is owners who work with you as attentively as Melhorn Manor's owners. Thanks Jessica and Allory!
    Joanna D. Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Venue and smooth planning process!

We absolutely loved having our wedding at Melhorn Manor! The venue is so beautiful so that we only brought minimal decorations of our own. The venue also had plenty of space for our approximately 130 guests. We loved that there were various spaces were people could socialize, including the lower barn, lawn, and pavement where we could play yard games. The Melhorns were incredibly helpful and kind in the planning and preparing process. They were very prompt in replying to my questions, and could anticipate possible needs or issues. They were very professional and knowledgeable, and the virutal system they use for the seating arrangment made it very easy for me to plan where people would sit. We would highly recommend having your event at Melhorn Manor :)
    Elizabeth M. Married on 05/08/2021

Helpful and supportive

We are so glad we were able to have our wedding at Melhorn Manor. Jess and Allory were supportive and helpful every step of the way. They helped with with little details we never would have thought of for our wedding.
    Alexis R. Married on 05/07/2021

Incredible Venue & Owners

Our experience with Melhorn Manor was 10/10! We loved every part of our wedding day and the owners, Jess and Allory, helped make everything less stressful and run smoothly. I would 100% recommend Melhorn Manor for anyone beginning the wedding planning process! The venue is beautiful and had plenty of photo spots on the property and the barn was perfect for our guests! The owners helped my vision for our wedding day come to life and worked with me to make it happen despite the pandemic. They were so flexible and wonderful to work with! I love Melhorn Manor!
    Lisa M. Married on 04/18/2021

Amazing venue!

Melhorn Manor is the place to get married (or have an event) in Lancaster County! Especially for a larger event, this is the perfect spot. The different barns and property offer many options for ceremonies and receptions. The property is right off of Main Street in Mount Joy, but as soon as you drive in, it feels like you are in a totally different place. The main barn is a gorgeous finished space that doesn’t feel like a barn, and the tobacco barn is a great indoor, temperature controlled space for a ceremony. The bridal suite was perfect for getting ready, so pretty and full of life. The grooms space is a great pre wedding hang out space. The aesthetics and details are incredible, and my pictures are made all the better with the beautiful backdrop Melhorn Manor provided. But above all, the owners are the biggest reason to use this venue. Allory and Jess were super responsive, attentive and flexible. We had to adjust our event a few times due to Covid and in the end we had a fantastic day with lots of support and every detail exactly as we’d planned. Covid interfered with our dream wedding day, but Allory and Jess helped us got still have a lovely day with our family. We will be forever grateful for their hospitality and willingness to work with us to make our day just perfect.
    Julie L. Married on 04/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic venue and owners!

My husband and I got married at Melhorn Manor in April 2021 and we have nothing but good things to say about the venue and its owners! Jess & Allory were fantastic from the start. From the first tour, to our detail meetings, to our wedding day, they walked us through every step and made what can be stressful wedding planning so much better! The venue is perfect and has every option you could want. Indoor and outdoor ceremony locations, indoor or outdoor cocktail hour spaces, and a beautiful reception area! You wouldn't regret this venue in the slightest! The easiest 5/5 rating!
    Eileen N. Married on 02/28/2021

A Dream Team!

Finding the right venue can be such a daunting task. We searched for weeks looking for just the right place. Many times we found ourselves speaking with people who didn’t seem to really care about our dreams or vision. However, Jessica and Allory could not have been more accommodating. Our planning meeting with them made us feel so at ease. We knew instantly that we were in good hands. They both worked very hard to make sure we had the wedding day we truly wanted. Jessica and Allory took the time to know us on a personal level. That made all the difference on our wedding day.

Their venue is absolutely stunning. We fell in love with the buildings/grounds on our very first visit. The barns are beautiful with ample space and there are indoor/outdoor options for the ceremony.  The options they provided for the florals and catering were also exceptional. We had an intimate wedding with much attention to detail. Jessica and Allory delivered…BIG TIME! We highly recommend booking Melhorn Manor for the wedding of your dreams!!!
    Sarah J. Married on 02/27/2021

Melhorn Manor, the perfect venue

My husband and I got married in February 2021, it was the most perfect day and we were blessed with finding Melhorn Manor to bring to life the wedding reception we always wanted. The year leading up to our day, COVID was taking over the wedding industry. The Melhorns were absolutely everything we needed for months before the wedding and on our wedding day. They were both incredibly responsive no matter what time of the day. They worked with us to bring our vision to life, offered decor and no idea was too crazy for them. They are contracted with incredible vendors that offered services that had varied pricing and they led us to the perfect caterer. They kept us organized when we were setting up and on schedule during our reception. They also gave a military discount which sweetened the deal! They were so much fun to work with, we connected with them both and they made the experience one that we will never forget. If Mount Joy is a good central place for your special day, stop looking and call the Allory and Jess Melhorn!
    Morgan D. Married on 01/30/2021

A real life dream

There aren’t enough words to describe my review with Melhorn. This place & the owners Jess & Allory will remain in my heart for the rest of my life. They made my wedding the best day of my life. The venue itself is stunning but then to get so lucky with having venue owners that you connect with and truly care about your day and making it run so smoothly.
  • Christina
    Christina W. Married on 12/07/2020

Wonderful!

Jess and Allory were absolutely wonderful to work with! They were so patient and understanding while planning our wedding during the pandemic. Our wedding was beautiful and went so smoothly thanks to all of their hard work!!
  • Andrae
    Andrae C. Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing and Beautiful Wedding day

Our wedding on Melhorn Manor was fantastic especially during these times! Everything was COVID safe and there was plenty of room indoors and outdoors to allow us to keep us and our guests safe. I would highly reccommend having your wedding here; Jess and Allory are very kind and understanding people. They will try their best give you the wedding that you dreamed of and more!
illustration stars