Melhorn Manor Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Kevin
    Kevin G. Getting married on 12/10/2027

Excellent Venue to work with

As a Wedding DJ, working with venues is an every day task. With the pandemic still upon us we have worked VERY hard to return to the celebration ASAP in a safe but exciting way, and Melhorn Manor is doing it.
    Along with a 5star crew or vendors, we held a socially distant and informative Wedding Show this past Sunday. Limited attendance, every safety precaution, and multiple waves of guests allowed us to showcase our services without putting anyone at risk.
    Consider Melhorn Manor for your wedding for their atmosphere, their professionalism, their respect for your event and your needs, and for the fact that they WANT YOUR EVENT TO HAPPEN!!
  • Joyce
    Joyce P. Getting married on 05/03/2023

Melhorn a magical place

Melhorn Manor made our daughters wedding day perfect in every way. Jess and Allory were helpful and available the bridal suite was so nice to have since my daughter her bridesmaids and myself spent hours before the wedding doing hair and makeup together. The chapel on the premises was so convenient since we were from New Jersey and our guests didn’t have to drive to two locations. Melhorn offered for free many added touches such as decorative box for cards, wooden rustic table markers, reserved markers for aisles in church and more. I would recommend Melhorn Manor to anyone. I would consider having my other daughters wedding at Melhorn one day.
    Liz N. Getting married on 01/09/2022

#1 Wedding Venue in PA!!

Melhorn Manor is simply the BEST!! My husband and I got married there on September 25th, 2020 and it was absolutely perfect! Not only are the owners, Jessica & Allory, the nicest people you will ever meet but they will go above and beyond for you on your wedding day. We will never be able to thank them enough for everything they did to make our day so special. Jess became not only my wedding coordinator but also my personal de-stressor and a true friend. She was there for me to talk to whenever I needed. She answered any & all questions we had, and I could vent to her about wedding planning (any bride knows this is HUGE). Getting married brings on a lot of challenges and none less than those of 2020, but Allory & Jess made sure to be there for their couples with constant COVID updates so that you didn't feel alone with the unknowns. Other than my husband and I choosing to marry each other, choosing Melhorn as our venue was the best decision we made. I miss them so much already!! So if you are on here looking for a venue in the Lancaster, PA area LOOK NO FURTHER!! Melhorn Manor IS IT. It will truly be the most amazing day of your life!!
    Alexis R. Married on 05/07/2021

Incredible Venue & Owners

Our experience with Melhorn Manor was 10/10! We loved every part of our wedding day and the owners, Jess and Allory, helped make everything less stressful and run smoothly. I would 100% recommend Melhorn Manor for anyone beginning the wedding planning process! The venue is beautiful and had plenty of photo spots on the property and the barn was perfect for our guests! The owners helped my vision for our wedding day come to life and worked with me to make it happen despite the pandemic. They were so flexible and wonderful to work with! I love Melhorn Manor!
    Eileen N. Married on 02/28/2021

A Dream Team!

Finding the right venue can be such a daunting task. We searched for weeks looking for just the right place. Many times we found ourselves speaking with people who didn’t seem to really care about our dreams or vision. However, Jessica and Allory could not have been more accommodating. Our planning meeting with them made us feel so at ease. We knew instantly that we were in good hands. They both worked very hard to make sure we had the wedding day we truly wanted. Jessica and Allory took the time to know us on a personal level. That made all the difference on our wedding day.

Their venue is absolutely stunning. We fell in love with the buildings/grounds on our very first visit. The barns are beautiful with ample space and there are indoor/outdoor options for the ceremony.  The options they provided for the florals and catering were also exceptional. We had an intimate wedding with much attention to detail. Jessica and Allory delivered…BIG TIME! We highly recommend booking Melhorn Manor for the wedding of your dreams!!!
  • Christina
    Christina W. Married on 12/07/2020

Wonderful!

Jess and Allory were absolutely wonderful to work with! They were so patient and understanding while planning our wedding during the pandemic. Our wedding was beautiful and went so smoothly thanks to all of their hard work!!
  • Andrae
    Andrae C. Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing and Beautiful Wedding day

Our wedding on Melhorn Manor was fantastic especially during these times! Everything was COVID safe and there was plenty of room indoors and outdoors to allow us to keep us and our guests safe. I would highly reccommend having your wedding here; Jess and Allory are very kind and understanding people. They will try their best give you the wedding that you dreamed of and more!
    Megan B. Married on 10/02/2020

Amazing venue and owners

Jess and Allory (and Miles) were the kindest venue owners we met while looking for our wedding. They are professional, organized, and dedicated to making your day the best ever! I cannnot thank them enough for making my day a dream come true. If you pick Melhorn Manor as your wedding venue, you can guarantee a stress free rehearsal and wedding day!
  • Amanda
    Amanda K. Married on 09/11/2020

Melhorn Manor

The people at Melhorn Manor were very personable, professional, and helpful as we prepared for and enjoyed our wedding. They were always available to call, text, or email. They made planning easy and helped with our other vendors too. We loved having them around on our wedding day/night. They made sure we were well taken care of and that it was the wedding we had hoped for. Not only was the staff great, but so was the venue itself. We had access to the entire property all day. Every section of it is breathtaking.
  • Devin
    Devin C. Married on 09/05/2020

Perfect is an Understatement

Jess & Allory are AMAZING! This venue is perfect. They are extremely detail-oriented and attentive. They are always very prompt with answering questions and calming nerves. If I could get married again and again, I would always choose this venue! I’m sad it’s all over!
    Madison P. Married on 08/21/2020

The best wedding venue- 100%

Jess and Allory are an amazing vendor to work with!!!! You need to book your wedding at Melhorn Manor- I promise you that you wont be disappointed! In the beginning of our wedding venue search- we went to about six different venues and the day we set foot and had our one on one tour, we had a gut feeling that this was where we were supposed to get married. They took so much time explaining everything to us and giving us an amazing tour! They are a business, but you can tell this means more to them! They put their heart and soul into this business and they have an amazing way of really make you feel like you are their family and they would do anything for us to make our day perfect, and boy they did for sure! And then the pandemic happened which threw a wrench into our planning, but having Jess and Allory to lean on literally saved us! They were literally a text or phone call away- any time of the day- they were there for us answering our questions and helping us navigate our wedding day and helping coordinate with all the vendors as well! They sent out so many updates to all the couples keeping them updated on guidelines and new rules that needed to be followed and what the next steps were- they were so thorough. And then five days before our wedding, we didn’t hear from our bartending service and other weddings/couples were having issues with this company. Jess and Allory heard about the situation and already made calls and had their own staff lined up to work our wedding, and did all of this on their own so we didn’t have to stress about it! No other venue would do that for you!!! They got all the supplies and mixers, they literally SAVED the day! Jess was actually bartending 9 months pregnant helping out- I’m telling you this couple is AMAZING and will do whatever it takes to make our wedding day run smoothly and the best for us and our guests! EVERYONE at our wedding said they had such an amazing time! Greg and I owe a lot of that to Jess and Allory! We are so thankful for all of your help, support and guidance planning our best day ever! And we are so lucky to have gained a new friendship!
    Steven W. Married on 08/01/2020

Outstanding!!!!!

Melhorn Manor is by far the best venue and people I have ever had the opportunity to work with! My wife and I just got married there and they went above and beyond to make it the most special day for us. I have never met more positive and caring owners of such a wonderful business. They made us feel like the most important couple on earth! The venue itself is stunning and I couldn’t have found a more perfect place to say I do. I would rate them a million stars but unfortunately it only lets me rate them 5 out of 5. I highly recommend this venue!
  • Amethyst
    Amethyst Married on 07/25/2020

The best venue in Lancaster

If you are looking for a venue who cares about you - book melhorn. The Melhorn’s are so caring to their couples. We had our date set 2 years ago and when we were getting ready to get married COVID happened. They guided us on what to do. They were thoughtful, caring, compassionate and encouraged us to do what WE wanted. We were lucky to use their space for our elopement and then again for our big wedding. I am so happy to have them in the wedding business and they deserve more than a round of applause. The venue has so many options for brides and grooms to really customize their day. Any style works there. We had a very boho relaxed wedding and it shined through in the venue.
    Amber Married on 07/18/2020

Lifesavers

Allory and Jess the owners of Melhorn Manor are god sends. My husband and I got married in July 2020 and COVID ruined our original wedding plans that I had worked on for a year. We were left without a venue 17 days before our wedding date. My photographer put us in contact with Melhorn Manor and to our surprise they had an opening on our original wedding date and they were willing to book us last minute! They also helped us get a new caterer last minute and ultimately re-plan an entire wedding in 2 weeks. Needless to say our wedding day turned out just as beautiful and perfect as if I spent a year planning it. Allory and Jess are so kind and accommodating they truly are in the business to see love flourish and make memories for couples that will last a life time. I cannot say enough great things about not only the owners but also the beautiful venue.
  • Katie
    Katie H. Married on 12/28/2019

The perfect place for our perfect day!

We could not have been happier with our experience at Melhorn Manor! This was the second wedding venue we toured, and we instantly fell in love. In addition to the amazing venue itself, Allory and Jess were fantastic to work with! From simple texts, calls, and emails, they were quick to get back to us with answers to any questions we may have had...and we certainly had a lot of them! They were so patient in working with us to make sure our day was exactly what we had imagined! We were consistently welcomed back to take another tour or show family members our future reception location, whenever we asked! Although Melhorn Manor is absolutely BEAUTIFUL on its own, the experience of working with Allory and Jess was one that we couldn't find anywhere else. We felt like our needs and wants were truly listened to. They made our reception run seamlessly, and we could not have been happier with how everything turned out! They made our vision of a Christmas wedding absolutely perfect. From the beautiful Christmas decorations, to the many lights both in- and outside the venue, it was exactly what we were looking for. We even lucked out with a 60-degree day, and they quickly got the yard games out for us, as I had requested. Our guests loved spending some time outside during Cocktail Hour, while playing some Cornhole and other games. No matter what season your wedding is, you are bound to have an amazing experience and beautiful scenery at Melhorn Manor. The bridal suite and man cave are sure to please as well! The boys loved having two TVs and plenty of games to occupy their time downstairs. The girls loved the rustic vibe of the bridal suite, and it was the perfect space for getting ready for my special day! Overall, our experience at Melhorn Manor is one that we will continue to tell people about for the rest of our lives. If you are looking for a rustic, classy, and lovely wedding venue, this is the place. We could not have better things to say about it!
    Jenna Married on 12/27/2019

Fantastic experience

My husband and I were thrilled with our wedding at Melhorn Manor. It surpassed our expectations, and our guests were raving about the venue, food (we used Nanalyn’s), and overall accommodations. Allory and Jess were a dream to work with - always got back to us within 24 hours (usually a lot less), were flexible with times to visit the venue and have our meetings, they were personable and honest. It was easy and fun to work with them. They know what they’re doing and explain things well.

Melhorn Manor is beautiful, inside and out. It is kept in pristine condition. You don’t need a lot of decor at all to make it stand out. We LOVED having our wedding there. Would highly recommend.
    Dylan G. Married on 09/22/2019

Fantastic Experience at Melhorn Manor

We got married and had our reception at Melhorn Manor in September and couldn't have been happier with our experience. Jessica and Allory were so easy and fun to work with! They were always happy to answer our questions and make sure we had everything we needed for our day. We were able to have peace of mind in knowing that they were going to do everything they could to make our day go smoothly. I would highly recommend Melhorn Manor for any event.
  • Emma
    Emma S. Married on 09/07/2019

Dream Wedding

Oh my word, we loved getting married at Melhorn Manor. It was a dream. So beautiful that we barely decorated—just added some flowers to the tables!! Seriously, get married here. You get so much for the price you pay (access to the whole grounds, multiple ceremony locations, tables and chairs, arbor, decorative pieces) and Allory & Jess are insanely incredible & helpful. They think of everything & ensure your day runs so smoothly and according to plan. They are so thorough, accessible, & kind. We love Melhorn Manor & you should definitely get married there!!! :)
    Lisa C. Married on 08/24/2019

Our Wedding!

My husband and I got married at Melhorn in August of 2019, and I’m still overwhelmed with emotions from that day! It was perfect, and part of that is all because of Jessica and Allory! From the time we first met Jessica and Allory they were amazing! They thought if things I never would have thought of! And after our ceremony, Jessica even used a display we had to make our sweetheart table stick out. I truly cannot put into words how blessed we feel to have been able to work with them and to have had our wedding At Melhorn Manor, which is stunning! Seriously, every inch of the property is gorgeous!! My husband and I talk about just throwing a huge party so we can hold another event at Melhorn!

Melhorn Manor's reply:

We would LOVE to hold another Cooper event at our venue!! :)

Thank you so much for the very thoughtful review! We wish we could go back to your special day and do it all over again!

God bless! We hope to cross paths again soon!
    Kayla F. Married on 07/13/2019

Couldn’t Be Better

My husband and I cannot recommend Melhorn Manor enough! We both live and work overseas, so the majority of our pre-wedding planning/coordinating with them actually had to happen online. They were extremely helpful, patient, understanding, quick to respond, and willing to go above and beyond to make sure that we had all the necessary information, and all of our questions answered. When we did get back to the USA a month before the wedding and were able to actually go to Melhorn Manor and meet Allory and Jess in person, we continued to be impressed. They are so personable, and it is clear that they honestly want to make each couple’s wedding day absolutely amazing. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous; all of our guests commented on that as well! It is stylish, spacious, clean, and is kept up extremely well. The location of the venue is great, too. It is in a nice quiet area, but has convenience stores, grocery stores, etc. nearby for any last-minute needs. It also has plenty of parking. Allory and Jess helped us with everything from figuring out the layout of the reception and the general timing plan of our wedding day, to on the wedding day itself, making sure that things ran perfectly smoothly—even offering to take care of big and small details here and there, like helping with the set up of the ceremony location on their property that we chose (there are several options!), making sure our guest book was moved from one place to the next as guests moved from cocktail hour to the actual reception, totally facilitating the sparkler sendoff, and Jess just checking on me (the bride) throughout the day to make sure I was doing ok. I felt so much less stress on the wedding day than I thought I would, all because of the help they gave with these details and many more. I didn’t have to be worrying about things running perfectly smoothly, because they took care of it! Like we said, we can’t say enough good things about Allory and Jess and Melhorn Manor. The way our process went with them, from beginning to end, was wonderful!
    Kelsey Married on 06/21/2019

June 21, 2019

Melhorn Manor is an outstanding venue to host your wedding. Not only is the physical venue space stunning, but the owners Jess and Allory are amazing to work with as well. They truly go above and beyond to ensure that your wedding day is how it was envisioned. I would highly recommend Melhorn Manor to any couple who is in the process of planning a wedding!
  • Gabriella
    Gabriella Married on 05/04/2019

Best Venue in PA

I cannot put into words how incredible our wedding was because of Melhorn Manor. From the very first tour to the end of the wedding night Jess and Allory were there to answer questions, offer support, guidance, and suggestions and were just overall more than we could have ever asked for. The only thing I'm upset about is that we don't get to work with them or discuss our big day anymore - but I will be sure to suggest this venue to anyone I possibly can. There's no better wedding or event venue in PA. Thank you, Jess and Allory, for making my wedding more magical than I ever could have imagined. I can't recommend this venue enough.
    Bryson Married on 11/10/2018
    My fiancé and I are having our wedding at this venue in Nov. 2018. We attended their open house last weekend with our families to see the new renovations. We could not be happier to see it all come together and look forward to next year!
    Sharon T. Married on 10/29/2018

Mother of the bride

The day was perfect for all. The guests raved about the entire wedding especially the atmosphere.
    Tyler F. Married on 10/27/2018

Great venue

Melhorn Manor offered exactly what we needed for our perfect day. From providing a list of vendors to fill roles we still needed, to being open and available at any hour to assist with planning or possible issues to a suggestion presented, Jess and Allory we hands down a grounding point to keep everything on track to get through the big day with ease as everyone around stressed out. We could not have asked for a better experience.