Melhorn Manor Reviews

Melhorn Manor 7
  • Emma

Emma Shellhamer · Married on 09/07/2019

Dream Wedding

Oh my word, we loved getting married at Melhorn Manor. It was a dream. So beautiful that we barely decorated—just added some flowers to the tables!! Seriously, get married here. You get so much for the price you pay (access to the whole grounds, multiple ceremony locations, tables and chairs, arbor, decorative pieces) and Allory & Jess are insanely incredible & helpful. They think of everything & ensure your day runs so smoothly and according to plan. They are so thorough, accessible, & kind. We love Melhorn Manor & you should definitely get married there!!! :)

Sent on 09/23/2019

Kayla Ford · Married on 07/13/2019

Couldn’t Be Better

My husband and I cannot recommend Melhorn Manor enough! We both live and work overseas, so the majority of our pre-wedding planning/coordinating with them actually had to happen online. They were extremely helpful, patient, understanding, quick to respond, and willing to go above and beyond to make sure that we had all the necessary information, and all of our questions answered. When we did get back to the USA a month before the wedding and were able to actually go to Melhorn Manor and meet Allory and Jess in person, we continued to be impressed. They are so personable, and it is clear that they honestly want to make each couple’s wedding day absolutely amazing. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous; all of our guests commented on that as well! It is stylish, spacious, clean, and is kept up extremely well. The location of the venue is great, too. It is in a nice quiet area, but has convenience stores, grocery stores, etc. nearby for any last-minute needs. It also has plenty of parking. Allory and Jess helped us with everything from figuring out the layout of the reception and the general timing plan of our wedding day, to on the wedding day itself, making sure that things ran perfectly smoothly—even offering to take care of big and small details here and there, like helping with the set up of the ceremony location on their property that we chose (there are several options!), making sure our guest book was moved from one place to the next as guests moved from cocktail hour to the actual reception, totally facilitating the sparkler sendoff, and Jess just checking on me (the bride) throughout the day to make sure I was doing ok. I felt so much less stress on the wedding day than I thought I would, all because of the help they gave with these details and many more. I didn’t have to be worrying about things running perfectly smoothly, because they took care of it! Like we said, we can’t say enough good things about Allory and Jess and Melhorn Manor. The way our process went with them, from beginning to end, was wonderful!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Gabriella

Gabriella · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Venue in PA

I cannot put into words how incredible our wedding was because of Melhorn Manor. From the very first tour to the end of the wedding night Jess and Allory were there to answer questions, offer support, guidance, and suggestions and were just overall more than we could have ever asked for. The only thing I'm upset about is that we don't get to work with them or discuss our big day anymore - but I will be sure to suggest this venue to anyone I possibly can. There's no better wedding or event venue in PA. Thank you, Jess and Allory, for making my wedding more magical than I ever could have imagined. I can't recommend this venue enough.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Bryson · Married on 11/10/2018

My fiancé and I are having our wedding at this venue in Nov. 2018. We attended their open house last weekend with our families to see the new renovations. We could not be happier to see it all come together and look forward to next year!

Sharon Tell · Married on 10/29/2018

Mother of the bride

The day was perfect for all. The guests raved about the entire wedding especially the atmosphere.

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Melhorn Manor 8
    Melhorn Manor 9
    Melhorn Manor 10

Tyler Fenner · Married on 10/27/2018

Great venue

Melhorn Manor offered exactly what we needed for our perfect day. From providing a list of vendors to fill roles we still needed, to being open and available at any hour to assist with planning or possible issues to a suggestion presented, Jess and Allory we hands down a grounding point to keep everything on track to get through the big day with ease as everyone around stressed out. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Megan · Married on 10/21/2018

There very nice and are accommodating

Sent on 12/28/2017

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2018

Jessica and Allory are absolutely amazing and very accommodating. The venue is stunning.

Ben · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful venue, great value, Allory and Jess are wonderful to deal with and go above and beyond to see that our needs are met

• Kari

Kari · Married on 10/13/2018

My fiancé and I are getting married at Melhorn Manor in October 2018. Jess and Allory are so wonderful to work with, extremely personal, and very helpful! They will do anything to make sure your day is perfect. This venue has the perfect barn/rustic vibe we were looking for, and at such a reasonable price too! You definitely want to go see this venue because everything about it is to die for! You WILL be blown away - I promise!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Mandy · Married on 10/07/2018

Allory and Jess are great! They are so approachable and easy to work with. Melhorn Manor is beautiful. Because of its rustic charm, there are so many spots to capture every moment of the day. They truly have thought of everything, from weather, to the time in between the wedding and reception, and even where the bride and groom get ready. We are so blessed by them and all they have meant to us during this time in our lives.

Mitchell · Married on 10/07/2018

My future wife and I absolutely fell in love with Melhorn Manor! The staff is amazing to work with and are so genuine! The facility is great and stunning! Can’t imagine a better place to get married!!

• Alanna

Alanna · Married on 10/06/2018

This venue is gorgeous! The "rustic barn" look is exactly what my fiance and I were looking for when we stumbled upon Melhorn Manor. Not only is there enough room on the inside to seat all your guest while also having enough room for a dance floor, but the venue also provides heating and air conditioning so your guest will be comfortable no matter what the weather is! The price is very reasonable and hard to beat with everything they offer. In addition to having the venue all day, it also includes all the table & chairs, having a bridal suite and a grooms room, and having the ability to have an indoor cocktail hour without having to rent a tent which is amazing! Not to mention, Allory and Jessica Melhorn are both very kind and wonderful people who are so easy to talk to. My fiance and I have no doubts that they will make sure everything is perfect for our wedding in 2018 :)

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Melhorn Manor 11
    Melhorn Manor 12
    Melhorn Manor 13
    Melhorn Manor 14

Nate · Married on 10/06/2018

This venue is accommodating! They will do whatever you need or want! Jess and Allory are very flexible and are at your becking call no matter the occasion. My fiancé and I are getting married here in 2018 and we cannot wait. They have everything we are looking for and can accommodate our every need and our number of guests which exceeds 200! The groomsmen room is perfect and they put a lot of thought into what a guy needs before his big day.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Tara · Married on 09/30/2018

My fiancé and I will be celebrating our wedding at Melhorn next fall. When we visited the venue, we fell in love with the space, the location, as well as the kindness and flexibility of Allory and Jessica. I love that the barn has been in their family for generations, and the way they’ve updated the space to keep the original structure is simply stunning. We are looking forward to working with them through the planning process!

Sent on 12/22/2017
  • Amy

Any Manganella · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful...Amazing...Relaxing

The perfect place for a wedding or any special event! Jess and Alroy are so easy to work with, they will do anything to make your day perfect!
    We are so happy we picked Melhorn Manor! We had so many options it just made the whole day worry free!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Tim M · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing experience

The owners are very professional and helpful throughout the whole process. The property and buildings are perfect. They made our wedding experience so easy and even made sure the weather was perfect.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Crystal · Married on 09/22/2018

I am not even sure I can fully put into words how amazing the venue and especially the owners Jess & Allroy truly are. We selected the Melhorn Manor for our September 2018 wedding at the beginning of the year and never once did we second guess our decision. Up until our wedding day they were supportive, calm, helpful and had an answer to every little thing that popped up! I would host another event at Melhorn in a heart beat!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Melhorn Manor 15
    Melhorn Manor 16
    Melhorn Manor 17
    Melhorn Manor 18

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

My fiance and I could not be more happier with Melhorn Manor. The rustic barn that was just newly renovated is absolutely beautiful! We are so excited to be getting married there in August 2018! Jessica and Allory are wonderful to work with and extremely helpful!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Megan · Married on 07/21/2018

We are having our wedding at this venue in July '18. This venue is so beautiful and the owners are very nice and accommodating. We are very excited to spend our special day here!

• Karyn

Karyn · Married on 07/14/2018

Incredible Venue from Start to Finish

I cannot imagine working with a better wedding venue. Melhorn provided everything we could think of, from the back drop for our ceremony to lawn games to a fire pit to access to multiple barns. They were absolutely responsive, kind, and felt like friends through the whole wedding planning process. We asked for a few things (like to bring in a dessert truck) and they were really flexible. We cannot more highly recommend them to any couples getting married in the Lancaster area!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Keishla · Married on 06/30/2018

Jess and Allory were very fun to work with. Super helpful and flexible. Beautiful venue to celebrate my wedding at. Jess answered all the questions I had and heard me out as my big day got closer and closer. Definitely recommend Melhorn Manor for any wedding or events!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2018

Our wedding isn't until for another 6 months, but my fiancé and I are so excited to work with Melhorn Manor! After seeing just the reception area, we didn't even have to finish the tour to know we loved it. It is simple but beautiful and rustic and so nicely redone. Jessica and her husband Allory are wonderful to work with, they met us with excitement and happily shared all they can offer, recommendations from their own wedding, which they had there, and other weddings they've done so far, and all the plans they have to continue improving the venue. They're very flexible and offer their services in whatever way they can. There are 5 main areas (ceremony site, cocktail hour area, reception space, and the bride/groom rooms) and all are exactly what we were looking for. The main ceremony site is set up on a lawn that has a stone wall, creek and trees and faces a rustic white barn. It leads right into the cocktail area which is a redone stable with stone flooring and beautiful light neutral wood. The reception area has so many options for set up, plenty of space to comfortably seat all our guests, which we loved since we're doing a buffet. There are beams throughout the reception area and they add so much character without taking up space, and Jessica has drapes and lights hanging from them and it creates the perfect picture of what a rustic wedding should be. The bride's room has great lighting (as a makeup artist, this was very important to me) and I know I'm going to have to drag my groom and the groomsmen out of their awesome man cave. We're still in the planning stages, but I would recommend this venue to anyone. There is plenty of parking, accessibility for everyone, it's a very easy location to get to, and they include a lot of features (drapery, lighting, etc) that saved us from having to rent. Jessica and Allory offer so much to make your day perfect, and it really makes Melhorn Manor so much more than just a venue.

Sent on 12/26/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/02/2018

We attended a friend's wedding at Melhorn Manor last month, and we were blown away by this venue. It's so open and spacious. 240 guests, and a lot of dancing, and it never felt crowded! The rooms for the bride and groom to get ready for their day were outstanding....plenty of room for the entire bridal party, and they're on different floors, which was nice. The owners are so full of energy and willing to do whatever it takes to make your day special and perfect. It's a beautiful spot...wish I could get married all over again, so I could do it there!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Jen · Married on 06/02/2018

Beautiful venue!! We had the most AMAZING experience and Jessica and Allory were fabulous and so great to work with. Could not have asked for a more beautiful venue!

Sent on 07/13/2018