Andrew & Melanie Photography Reviews

Andrew & Melanie Photography 4
Andrew & Melanie Photography 5
  • LJones

Lauren Jones · Married on 04/27/2019

Professional, Efficient and a bunch of FUN!

Andy and Melanie were recommended to us by our venue as well as other vendors. After video-chatting with them we immediately liked them! We interviewed a couple other photographers and ultimately decided on them because they were the most professional and people we'd want to "hang out" with on our wedding day.

You may be temped to go with more 'budget friendly' options but I promise you that you will be so glad you chose Andy and Melanie!

Photos were the one thing I did not have to worry about on my big day. They were on time and super organized. Many of our guests commented on how efficient they were during family photos and we were so excited that we got to join our cocktail hour. Sunset photos also went very quick so we did not feel like we missed any of our wedding!

We just got the photos back and are so happy!! They seriously are the best in the the biz and you will not regret booking them.

Thanks Andy and Melanie and we hope to find an excuse to use you again soon!!!

Andrew & Melanie Photography 6
    Andrew & Melanie Photography 7
    Andrew & Melanie Photography 8
    Sent on 06/03/2019

Ashlyn · Married on 12/29/2018

Wonderful!

Andrew and Melanie were everything we hoped for. We planned our Nevada City wedding from Reno, and they made it all so easy, stress-free and FUN. From our engagement shoot, to the wedding, to the photo reveal at their house, they are true professionals. We loved them, our guests loved them, and the pictures turned out amazing.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2018

Your search stops here... Or should!

I really can't say enough good things about these two! The look of their photography is what I would consider classic and polished. It's as if we were all in a studio! They are fun and light-hearted enough to make everyone relax, and look comfortable; while still remaining courteous and professional. Their eye for detail is astounding. We literally had (in my opinion) the best of the best when it came to catering (Christophers Deli-now retired), Dj (Jason Spencer), minister (Personal friend), and photography... We have had numerous compliments on everyone! But, the pictures are really the only tangible thing you have after all that time, planning, and money! At the reveal, when they welcomed almost twenty of us into their home, I cried... I barely cried at the actual wedding! The way they captured the day's events, from pre-beginning to end took my breath away! Moments we didn't even know were happening were timelessly documented! We were married at home and spent all summer cleaning up and getting ready. After months of preparation we still didn't feel like it was enough. They were able to choose angles and areas that transformed our home to look as if we were married at a park.
    When we first connected, we opted for their package that included the engagement session. It was a great location, and a fun introduction. The pictures were ready so quick, I was able to get right on save the dates and invites. Also, for my husband's wedding present Melanie and I did a boudoir shoot. To start, I was completely pampered with hair and makeup. What was made of the shoot was an ultra sexy, while still classy and slightly conservative book. It was perfect, and I think in our society we forget how intriguing (aka super-sexy) leaving something to the imagination is. By the time the wedding came, we felt as if we knew them well. I'm sure they get this all the time, but I would definitely call them friends!
    All in all this is the most important decision you will have with you wedding! In 10, 20, 50 years this is the one aspect you will have; of one of the most important, life changing days of your adult life. Choose wisely, and choose them!

Andrew & Melanie Photography 9
    Andrew & Melanie Photography 10
    Andrew & Melanie Photography 11
    Andrew & Melanie Photography 12
    Sent on 12/14/2018

Clark W. · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing/Must Book!

MUST BOOK!
    First and foremost, Andrew and Melanie are amazing people who truly care about their clients. We got to meet and interact with them over the course of the year and when the wedding came it felt like we had another friend that joined the party and was taking candid pictures amongst friends. They always bring positive energy and put everyone at ease and most importantly are amazing at their jobs.

Andrew and Melanie are without a doubt a must book. They surpassed every expectation we could of had. They captured every moment throughout our wedding journey (engagement photos, pre-wedding photos, ceremony, reception) and brought a tear to our eyes when they invited us to do a photo reveal at their home and created a slideshow to let us relive our special day.

Overall, they were the utmost professional and took amazing pictures. You will not find a better price in the industry, and will be lucky to work with this wonderful couple!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Kaitie · Married on 07/08/2017

My engagement session with Melanie and Andy was amazing! I can't wait to have them photograph my wedding! Our photos are beautiful! Melanie and Andy are so talented and have two different styles which makes for a lot of really cool photos. Most photography companies consist of a main shooter and a second shooter, with these two it's like having two main shooters, with two different styles that blend perfectly together. They care about their couples and go above and beyond to make sure that everything is perfect and that the couple is happy with the photos they receive. Melanie and Andy made us feel so comfortable at our engagement session, I have no doubt that they are the perfect people to photograph the most important day of our lives. I highly recommend Melanie and Andy and stand behind the fact that they strive to provide the best customer service to all of their couples.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Andrew & Melanie Photography's reply:

Thanks Katie! We had SO MUCH FUN at your engagement session and can't wait to meet your family and friends at your wedding in a couple months! Looking forward to an amazing wedding day and long friendship. - Melanie + Andy
  • Z

Zoey · Married on 06/18/2016

Melanie and Andy are an amazing team! I can not say enough about the photos and experience with the two of them. From engagement photos to wedding day photos my now husband and I felt comfortable and enjoyed the photography process! I absolutely love the photos they have shot of us!

Sent on 06/25/2016

WOW! I had such a fun time working with Melanie and her partner. I love my pictures, she did my wedding and an engagement shoot. I thought her options were well priced and I am pleased with the quality I received. I liked her ability to give direction to me during the photos. I am so glad I came across her card.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Kathleen · Married on 09/17/2016

Melanie and Andy were wonderful. They shot our engagement photos (a beautiful snowy shoot up near Tahoe) and were so much fun. Both our engagement photos and wedding photos came out beautifully and they were so enjoyable to work with. We were incredibly happy that we chose Melanie and Andy to document our day since the one vendor you're counting on for something beyond the wedding day itself is the photographer. Book them!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Andrew & Melanie Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! Your snowy engagement session is still one of my favorites of all time! We're so glad you guys love your photos and had a great experience. xo Melanie + Andy

Christina · Married on 06/21/2014

4.2

Melanie and Andy are a great team. They did an amazing job capturing our special day. Extremely personable.

Sent on 07/01/2014