MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI) Reviews

84 | Kula, HI

84 Reviews for MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI)

MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI) 1
MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI) 2
MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI) 3
MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI) 4
MeiLi Autumn Beauty (MAUI, LANAI) 5

Alexandra · Married on 10/14/2016

Such an amazing team! From start to finish they were so much fun and made myself and all my bridesmaids look like absolute perfection!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Jeannette · Married on 09/24/2016

I am so happy that I decided to use MeiLi Beauty for my bridal hair and makeup! Randall did a beautiful job with my makeup. I have received so many compliments from friends and family about how fresh and pretty my makeup looked! Kaylin did exactly what I asked for with my hair and helped me add flowers as well. Both of these ladies were polite and professional. Whenever I had a question, I would email MeiLi and she would typically get back to me within the day (this is very helpful whend you're only engaged for a couple of months and trying to work out details). MeiLi Autumn Beauty wasn't cheap, but it was worth every penny and I would totally recommend them!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Mel · Married on 09/02/2016

Meili is an incredible artist who can truly give you make you feel beautiful inside and out.

I was most nervous about booking a make-up artist because I've only had terrible experiences in the past (as bridesmaids or make-up for parties). I booked Meili because my wedding planner highly recommended her and told her that I needed to book immediately because she is very busy. I also put a $100 deposit to make sure Meili herself will do my make-up. Let me tell you now, I've never felt so beautiful and not just because I'm marrying the love of my life, but also because Meili and Kaylin was able to capture how I was feeling that day perfectly. She is truly worth every penny.

Fitting all races/looks: My bridal party is made up of many different races from east asian, white, black, pakistani. Meili and her team successfully made everyone happy (and these girls are almost never all satisfied at the same time, especially not with make-up!).

Personality: Meili was so calm yet easy-going. She makes you feel good and ready before your big day. Remember that you have to spend about 3-5 hours with her before the big day.

My own make-up: I normally wear minimal make-up and don't really have a 'vision' for my make-up. Meili and Kaylin were able to understand what I want to achieve and yet still give me suggestions on what would work best. I really love the final result. I highly recommend doing a trial especially if you're like me and don't really have a vision on how you should look like (I did my trial two days before my wedding). I also recommend air-brushing as my make-up still look flawless at the end of the night.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2016

My bridesmaids and I felt like princesses at my wedding.

Sent on 07/14/2017
  • thejadecoast

Jade · Married on 06/07/2016

SO happy with my hair and makeup. My makeup lasted all day and night! I felt beautiful and it was a great experience. I was nice and calm during the process and they were super friendly and warm. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Katie · Married on 05/17/2016

I had my bridal make up done by Randall. She was absolutely amazing. Her demeanor was so calm and relaxed, yet she was beyond warm and friendly. I asked for neutral tones that would allow me to still look like myself, but a glammed up version. She delivered 150%. I looked and felt beautiful. I would recommend MAB to anyone who is planning a wedding in Hawaii. Thank you so much Randall. You are the best.

Sent on 05/20/2016

Absolutely the best on Maui. MeiLi and her team took such good care of us. My skin is usually really clear, but MeiLi's airbrushing looked awesome. Even those that just saw pictures of our wedding commented on how good my makeup was. We had a really challenging day with tons of wind (including being on a boat) and my hair and my bridesmaids hair held until the night was over. Can't ask for anything more than that! Thanks!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Marissa · Married on 05/01/2016

Thanks to the team at MeiLi I had the most stressfree wedding day. The girls were so sweet to my guests and very profesional. They were flexible with wedding day craziness and gave me the exact look I wanted.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Lindsay · Married on 04/22/2016

I had the best experience with MeiLi Autumn Beauty. Bree and Randall did our hair and make-up for our simple Maui elopement and they are both very gifted at their craft. We enjoyed getting to visit with them and for me, it felt like I got to hang out with a couple of sisters on my wedding day!

I would 110% recommend MeiLi Autumn Beauty to anyone who wants a top-quality, stress-free bridal beauty experience. Absolutely talented professionals with the best personalities.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Beverly · Married on 04/16/2016

I don't have enough good things to say about MeiLi and her team. They traveled to do my hair and makeup for three consecutive days, traveling at the wee hour of 7 am to glam my mom and I on the final day. The team is so, so, so friendly, so talented, and so passionate. They made my wedding day - and wedding weekend - absolutely perfect, and made me feel so beautiful.

Sent on 05/11/2016

I am so happy we went with MeiLi and her team for our wedding hair and makeup! We arrived to Maui about 5 days before our wedding and I was able to squeeze in a hair and makeup trial with MeiLi and her team. I am glad I got to do this as it really helped in working with her on what exactly I wanted. I don't normally wear a lot of makeup and didn't really know how to describer to MeiLi what I wanted, but somehow she figured it out! I was very impressed at my trial and was really looking forward to the wedding day itself. And since we had done the trial we figured out the exact look I was going for and so on the day itself it was a fairly easy process. Her team did hair and makeup for myself and my 3 bridesmaids, and hair for my 2 flower girls. Everyone looked beautiful! Our wedding day itself ended up being pretty windy, so I was a bit worried about my hair staying in place. But in the end it all worked out and my hair held up pretty well! My makeup lasted perfectly the entire day. I definitely recommend MeiLi and her team!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Jessie · Married on 03/18/2016

After following Meili Autumn Beauty on instagram for the past two years or so I always knew I wanted them to do my wedding day!
    When the chance finally came I was so excited to book them!

I don't believe I have ever felt more like a princess. My hair was swept back just perfectly with a touch of flowers, it was so elegant and I really felt like MeiLi was able to create a hairstyle that suited not only me but that really complimented the neckline on my dress.

With all the joyous chaos of family, out of town guests, and last minute wedding planning of course my face broke out the week of my wedding. I was a bit worried but MeiLi was able to make those blemishes disappear with airbrushing so that my skin looked flawless. The eyelashes were probably my favorite part of being done up. I received so many compliments on my eyes that evening and you couldn't even tell that they weren't my own eyelashes!

I wasn't going to have my makeup professionally done at first but am so happy that I did. It truly made a difference, especially in the photographs and video. I would definitely recommend MeiLi Autumn Beauty to anyone that needs that flawless look for any special occasion. The team was so sweet, understanding, and accommodating, they truly are fabulous at what they do!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Corinne · Married on 03/06/2016

One of the most nerve-wrecking vendors for your wedding day can be hair and make up- it can make or break your wedding day experience. Rest easy if you go with MeiLi Autumn Beauty! My 3/6/16 wedding was outdoor in a notoriously windy part of the island (Olowalu Plantation House), and I am very pale with fine hair. None of these factors were an issue (I didn’t get sunburned and I was super sweaty at points during the day due to the heat), and we all looked flawless the ENTIRE day. I laughed along with the girls of the MAB team while getting ready in our off-site condo (the venue didn’t have air conditioning) and all of us who got our hair and make up done were 100% pleased! My wedding was on a Sunday, so I didn’t have MeiLi herself, but her team did a gorgeous job anyway. My sister practically threatened me that I would have a wedding day disaster since I didn’t sign up for a trial run in the few days leading up to my destination wedding, but I had full confidence in the MAB team to deliver- and they did! I never felt more beautiful in my life. My make up was airbrushed and never looked caked on or smudged. I had them put flowers in my updo, and it was perfectly romantic! Even with my difficult pale complexion and fine hair- they pulled off a “natural” look that stayed the whole day! My ladies and I looked flawless in every picture. My mom who is extremely particular about her hair and make up was very satisfied (whew!) I even kept the eyelash extensions and updo going for a few more days… This team of gorgeous ladies is the perfect way to go for being your most beautiful self on your wedding day. HIGHLY recommended.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Sarah · Married on 01/02/2016

The MeiLi team was incredible. My hubby is a film producer & has worked with many makeup & hair artists in his time and 2 of my bridesmaids are professional actresses & everyone agreed that it was by far the best makeup & hair experience they had ever received. The hair & makeup remained flawless throughout the entire day & night and looking stunning both in person, pictures & video. The team is incredible welcoming & kind and super fun to hang out with. I wish they lived in the Bay area so I could use their services more often.

Sent on 01/23/2016

Kristin · Married on 12/12/2015

I cannot say how thankful I am to have hired Mei Li and her team for my wedding day. First of all, I hardly use make up. I didn't know what I wanted, all I knew was I wanted my hair up and I wanted to my make up to look natural. MeiLi's team arrived early, asked me a few questions and BAM- described exactly what I wanted and knew how I wanted to look. I couldn't believe that was ME when I saw my wedding photos. My photographer said {and I will never forget this} having professional H&M is supposed to make you look like a better version of yourself and wow they certainly did! I cannot thank them enough for making me look amazing on my wedding day. I received compliments about my hair all night long! Thank you again!!!!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Jennet · Married on 11/01/2015

Meili Autumn Beauty was absolutely the BEST! They listen to everything that you want and made me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Deniz · Married on 10/22/2015

MeiLi Autumn Beauty was an exceptional team to work with and their hard work, time, and talents contributed greatly to our special day. It was obvious to see their willingness to listen and care to ensure they provided and performed what myself as the bride imagined. Feelings of worry or doubt was never present. After completing our looks, we (bride, bridesmaids, moms) felt beautiful, natural, and very special. It was a very pleasant experience and If I were to do it all over again, would not change anything.

Sent on 11/04/2015

My family and I were taking photos in Maui and our photographers recommended them. I had the wonderful opportunity of working with Randall for makeup. She arrived promptly to our hotel and right away I felt at ease by her kindness and the flow of conversation. Before she began, I showed her a picture and we discussed what I like and don't like as far as make-up. She made sure to communicate along the way and about an hour later I looked in the mirror and was so happy with her work! I felt so much more beautiful and confident, thanks to Randall. She outdid the photos and what I imagined. It was a great experience and I would recommend her to anyone in Maui for makeup.

Sent on 10/30/2015

MeiLi and her team were amazing...both professional and personable. I couldn't have asked for a better stylist for my wedding day!

Sent on 11/20/2015
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/13/2015

I randomly found MeiLi Autum Beauty on Instagram through Anuhea's page and it was probably the best discovery I had during the whole wedding planning process. As soon as I saw how beautiful and simply flawless all the brides looked in the photos, I fell in love and instantly knew that I had to have MeiLi Autumn Beauty for my wedding! From my first initial email, everything was coordinated with such ease. MeiLi was quick to respond to my emails, which is a huge plus for me!

I didn't have a hair/makeup trial so my first time meeting MeiLi and Bree was on the morning of my wedding. I wasn't worried about not having a trial with them because I just knew they would do an awesome job! I sent them photos of my dream wedding look prior to the wedding and they created every detail with perfection. I remember looking in the mirror after they were done and saying, "Omg, is that really me?" It was the first time I'd gotten my hair and makeup done where I was completely in love with everything. I'm still obsessing over my whole bridal look - I felt and looked like a bride that day!!

Both ladies were so fun and super sweet and I will forever be grateful to them for their talent and hard work at making my dream wedding look come true. :)

Sent on 10/30/2015

Evangeline · Married on 10/13/2015

I AM SO GLAD I have found Meili Beauty TEAM!!! It's like God heard my prayer! I wasn't keen on having my hair&makeup done for the wedding as I was never happy with the outcome when I had my hair&makeup done in the past. I believe in "enhance" beauty, NOT transform. I told Meili TEAM about my concerns, how I wanted my makeup (not "cake face") & hair done specifically, and they did exactly what I told them. We communicated via email and they were very prompt to respond and answered any queries I have for them. They're very kind & patient with me. Meili did a spot on job with the makeup from the moment we did the trial. The hair stylist, Bree(?), is very good too! Meili, Bree, Randall & the rest of the team did such a great on a bridal party of 9! Worth every penny I spent! They're so good I wish they have a branch here in Sydney, AUS!!

Sent on 10/31/2015

MeiLi is one of the most incredible makeup artists I've ever worked with. I am especially particular about my eyebrows and I don't let anyone touch them BUT wow, she pulled it off!! I loved my eyebrows and I loved my makeup. I felt like a million bucks thanks to MeiLi! I wish she lived in LA because I would have her to my makeup for everything. And her team is top notch. My bridesmaids looked beautiful! MeiLi, you really know how to make a Bride look and feel like a princess. Thank you so much for making my wedding day so special. XO Mia

Sent on 11/08/2015

Maureen · Married on 08/18/2015

Searching for the right makeup artist and hairstylist for your big day can be a challenge for any bride, and I am so glad my wedding coordinator recommended Meili and her team to me! I had already researched a few makeup artists, but upon seeing the work of Meili Autumn Beauty team on their instagram and facebook page, I knew that they were the ones right away. I couldn’t take my eyes off of the natural looking work they do on their lovely brides and bridal party.

Meili was friendly and timely in our communication. Everything we did was pretty much online which is very convenient when planning a destination wedding from a different time zone. As the bride, I filled out a questionnaire indicating the look I wanted to achieve and also included some photos for inspiration. Meili and Bree arrived at our condo resort on time, and set up swiftly to start on the wedding party. They took a look at the color of our bridesmaids dresses and photo inspirations to ensure that they both flowed. Meili and Bree were an awesome team together as they styled a total of 8 women (hair & makeup) in about 4.5 hours without breaking a sweat. Mahalo again to the Meili Autumn Beauty for making us looking fabulous on this special day!

~ Maureen 8/18/15

Sent on 11/02/2015

Dannee · Married on 08/07/2015

I have had my makeup done professionally by Meili Coon twice now; once for my own wedding 4 years ago, and once again this August as a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding. Both times her work has been outstanding. At my own wedding, I didn't really know how I wanted my makeup to be done, so I left it to Meili to do whatever she thought would look best. She immediately told me her vision and started working on it without hesitation. She was very professional and knew exactly what to do. I loved the look she came up with for me. Also, at my wedding, it ended up pouring rain the minute I started walking down the aisle. Despite being drenched by the rain, my makeup stayed on the whole day and night and looked flawless.
    At my friend's wedding this August, I was the first of six women to get our makeup done. This was at 11am for a 4:30pm wedding. I was worried about my makeup not lasting all day in hot, humid Maui. However, it lasted perfectly all day and looked amazing into the evening. Meili was also very punctual, (a few minutes early in fact) and did all of our makeup beautifully in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Meili Coon to any bride to be.

Sent on 08/21/2015

Amelia · Married on 08/07/2015

Meili is absolutely THE BEST make up artist I have ever worked with. As a professional performing artists that is saying a lot! We talked before hand about the look I wanted for my wedding and I loved how receptive she was to my ideas. When she handed me the mirror to show me the final look, I was astounded. It was EXACTLY what I had described! I also really loved the make up she did for my mother-in-law and my mother too. They looked like the best version of themselves. We all did. My bridesmaids were ecstatic. The make up was not heavy at all, but lasted all night long (through so serious dancing).

I will absolutely be recommending Mei Li to all of my friends! She made the day so much fun and totally stress free! MAHALO!

Sent on 08/22/2015