Meghan Rose Photography Reviews

Meghan Rose Photography 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Flanigan Yoder · Getting married on 11/03/2020

She is Awesome :)

Meghan was absolutely amazing for our destination wedding! Not only did we have so much fun but she made us feel comfortable and relaxed on such a busy day! We requested both formal and candid shots and she delivered exactly what we wanted. Overall beautiful photos and a wonderful experience with her!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Meghan Rose Photography 8
    Meghan Rose Photography 9
    Meghan Rose Photography 10

Denise Flack · Getting married on 09/01/2020

Great to work with! Amazing pictures

I met Meghan when I was a bridesmaid in another wedding and I liked working with her so much that I reached out to her when I got married. She did not disappoint. She is flexible and fun to take pictures with. She worked perfectly with our crazy lives and crazy families and took amazing pictures despite weather and people not always cooperating. Plus it was fun she made the whole experience fun and a memorable step on our journey. Everyone should hire Meghan she is the best!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Meghan Rose Photography 11
    Meghan Rose Photography 12
    Meghan Rose Photography 13
    Meghan Rose Photography 14
    Meghan Rose Photography 15

Sara Carville · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Amazing and comfortable!

Meghan Rose worked closely with my now fiance to plan the perfect marriage proposal in Highlands, NC. From the start of the photo shoot, she made us feel super comfortable and the photos turned out AMAZING! We would highly recommend Meghan Rose Photography.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Shri · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Meghan is amazing!

We had our engagement photo shoot in October and Meghan made the experience so much fun! We hiked to the top of a viewpoint in Shenandoah National Park and despite some iffy weather, we love how to photo shoot turned out! Her pictures speak for themselves as everyone looks so happy and naturally beautifully. We are beyond excited to have her shoot our wedding in September!!

Meghan Rose Photography 16
    Meghan Rose Photography 17
  • Robyn

Robyn Weaver · Married on 06/15/2019

Phenomenal

Meg did a couples session with my fiancé (boyfriend at the time). My fiancé hates being photographed, and Meghan did an amazing job of making him feel comfortable throughout the shoot! She’s got a real gift, and the process leading up to the shoot was seamless.

• Michelle

Michelle Peterson · Married on 02/23/2019

Complete Experience

Meghan has a way about her that makes your wedding the complete experience. She goes above and beyond to really add value to your day and make it a smooth and easy process. I loved working with her and am so grateful for the experience we have had working with her!

Adam · Married on 02/02/2019

Engagement Photos

It was fantastic! We felt really comfortable being ourselves and everything she had us do just felt so natural. It was a super fun time and we are so pleased with the work she did.

Sent on 02/14/2019
    Meghan Rose Photography 18
    Meghan Rose Photography 19
    Meghan Rose Photography 20
    Meghan Rose Photography 21

Rebeka Murphy · Married on 01/18/2019

Spectecular

We really loved working with Meghan on our wedding day. She was professional, easy to get along with, and creative with her photography.
    The pictures she took have turned out wonderfully, and beautifully tell the story of our wedding day.

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Meghan Rose Photography 22

Jacqueline · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply sweet!

We used Meghan as our wedding photographer this past October and could not have been happier. We had gotten to know her during our engagement session (she was super flexible in scheduling this - we were pretty busy on our end!) and were so excited that she was with us all day. Meghan is incredibly sweet and kind but had the ability to somehow keep everyone in the wedding party running on time. All members in the wedding party also commented on how efficient she was in taking the group photos. We loved how our pictures turned out and couldn't have been happier with her and her second shooter! We would recommend her to anyone looking for their wedding photographer and will definitely keep her in mind for any future photography sessions we might need :)

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Kathryn

Kathryn A Corona · Married on 05/12/2018

Photos that tell stories, and photoshoots that become their own cherished memories.

My husband is not terribly comfortable in front of a camera, and was dreading taking engagement pictures. But as soon as we were out with Meghan and her second shooter, it was easy and natural. She made both of us feel so comfortable and confident! We cherish those pictures, but even more, we cherish the memory of that super fun day dancing around and kissing in the snow. Documentation was really important to me on my wedding day, and I love that I have every moment of that day captured, even the ones that I've already forgotten, those fleeting, intimate, and tender in-betweens. Worth every cent we spent on photography, and I wish we would have asked for even more.

• Hayley

Hayley Cousin · Married on 05/05/2018

She's the one

Meghan was the absolute best photographer. She was able to shoot our proposal (in the snow, thanks to lovely January weather), our engagements (which got rescheduled three times because of snow!), our bridals, and our wedding day. She was an absolute gem to work with: very personal, professional, and flexible when things like the weather got difficult. We always felt comfortable with her, and she is great at making sure we got the shots we wanted. Pictures had a quick turnaround every time (within a week, if not quicker!) and are stunning. I loved working with Meghan, and most definitely recommend her.

Raylene · Married on 04/24/2018

Amazing!

Meghan is one of the most geniune people I have ever met. I met her for the first time the day before my wedding. This would probably have stressed other people out, but I had 100% confidence in her. I absolutely love her style of photography and I felt it perfectly captured the essence I wanted to remember from my wedding day. All of my wedding pictures turned out wonderful and I felt beautiful in every one of them.

Amy · Married on 11/04/2017

Meghan is a CHAMP!

Meghan made me feel so special from the very start. We got a little care package leading up to our engagement shoot which just felt so above & beyond. She made notes of my every wish & every person that I asked her to capture. The whole day (and every moment leading up to that day) was a dream, and thanks to Meghan, I can remember every detail. I am one of 4 of my friends who have used Meghan as a wedding photographer... and I hope that list keeps growing!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Maci · Married on 11/03/2017

Meghan is amazing!!

Meghan was an absolute joy to work with. She is very friendly, professional, and helpful. She walked us through every step of the process and checked in with us often throughout our wedding planning. We didn’t have a traditional wedding (we just had a small formal ceremony), but she was extremely flexible and worked with us to make the day perfect. The pictures for both sessions were edited much faster than we expected, and her blog made it so easy to share some of the best moments of the day with friends and family. Our family and close friends at our ceremony adored her. And the pictures - just incredible! She really has an eye for the details and captured beautiful posed and candid photos alike. I continue to find new favorites each time I look back at our day! Meghan was our favorite vendor to work with and we can’t recommend her enough. Meghan was an absolute joy to work with. She is very friendly, professional, and helpful. She walked us through every step of the process and checked in with us often throughout our wedding planning. We didn’t have a traditional wedding (we just had a small formal ceremony), but she was extremely flexible and worked with us to make the day perfect. The pictures for both sessions were edited much faster than we expected, and her blog made it so easy to share some of the best moments of the day with friends and family. Our family and close friends at our ceremony adored her. And the pictures - just incredible! She really has an eye for the details and captured beautiful posed and candid photos alike. I continue to find new favorites each time I look back at our day! Meghan was our favorite vendor to work with and we can’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Meghan Rose Photography 23
    Meghan Rose Photography 24
    Meghan Rose Photography 25
    Meghan Rose Photography 26
    Meghan Rose Photography 27
    Meghan Rose Photography 28

brandi · Married on 05/13/2017

Meghan is SO much fun to work with!

I have had the pleasure of working with Meghan on several shoots and weddings and she is amazing! The passion she has for her craft shows in everything she captures. She is one of the nicest people you will ever meet and makes everyone in front of her lens feel comfortable! She is very professional and you will have SO much fun working with her!

Tori · Married on 05/06/2017

Outstanding work!

If you are looking for a creative, talented, and easy to work with photographer-Meghan is your gal!! She took our bridal and wedding pictures and they are pure magic! Her photos are sprinkled all through our house. Despite the rain and huge crowds, she was so efficient organizing everyone and captured countless sweet, authentic moments between us and our families that I love looking back on! Plus she does a great job capturing the atmosphere of the venue and small details of the wedding I would have forgotten otherwise. Even though I'm a little camera shy, she did a great job helping me feel at ease! She is so quick editing pictures and they are easily accessible.

Sent on 12/25/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

Amazing photographer and even better human being

Meghan is so talented and kind. She eased so many stresses the day of our wedding and we couldn’t have asked for a better photographer

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 07/30/2016

Wonderful photographer!!

We've known Meghan for about two years now since we booked her to be our wedding photographer at the LDS Washington DC Temple and our experiences with her have always been so great! She's such a kind and sweet person and you will feel like you're hanging out with a friend during each photoshoot. We've been lucky enough to have Meghan take photos of our wedding, our anniversaries and the latest one our maternity shoot. Can guarantee you're choosing the best with her! -The Whiteheads

Josh Cavalier · Married on 07/15/2016

Sensational

My wife and I met Meghan officially for the first time as we walked out of our wedding ceremony. She was instantly able to connect with us, our personalities, desires, etc. We had lots of fun taking pictures, and she helped make the stress of getting the "perfect" pictures seem like nothing. Well recommended!

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2016

Amazing photographer!

We feel so lucky to have worked with Meghan Rose Photography for our wedding. Since she photographed us for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures, she has since been hired by many of our friends for their own special events.

She made us feel really comfortable and has a great eye for finding the best possible locations. In particular we loved her photography of our sparkler "exit" and the fun pictures of guests and the overall decorations. Meghan is so sweet and really went the extra mile for us. Take a look through her portfolio to get a sense of her work - she makes everyone look like a supermodel!

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Meghan Rose Photography 29
    Meghan Rose Photography 30
    Meghan Rose Photography 31

Cara · Married on 09/19/2015

Outstanding!

Meghan’s love for photography comes to life through her photos. Very easy to work with and dependable. Her creativity made our wedding photos even more special. We were so happy with her work that we hired her again for our maternity shoot.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Kristy Page · Married on 05/09/2015

Highly recommend!

Meghan is not just a talented photographer, but she has a gently, funny and caring spirit. She was invested in my husband and I from our first meeting, and she went above and beyond all of our expectations to make sure our engagement and wedding photos captured our personalities and our special day. We have recommended her to others, who all have had wonderful experiences!

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Meghan Rose Photography 40
    Meghan Rose Photography 41
    Meghan Rose Photography 42
    Meghan Rose Photography 43

Loved working with her so much I referred her to 4 of my friends!

Working with Meghan on our wedding day was such a pleasure. Despite not having met before hand, we coordinated our expectations virtually and she was very responsive. When we met, she made the most of shoot time and took the lead in posing and staging us for gorgeous shots. She captured beautiful candids of our guests, including a favorite of our mothers. She's got such a great eye not just for beautiful photos, but beautiful moments - capturing natural and meaningful moments before they're gone! We love looking back at the photos from that day and are happy to have had the chance to refer her to four other couples and to work with her again on our family photos. Most of all, Meghan is a great person and a small business that I felt really good about supporting. It's the kind of art /photos you want in your home and she's the type of person you want to invest in!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Petrina Cox · Married on 08/01/2014

Wedding photography

Meghan was a heaven sent miracle. She did great work for an amazing price. She was even kind enough to edit out the scars on my neck.

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Danica

Danica Contor · Married on 08/24/2010

If I had to use one photographer for the rest of my life, it would be Meghan.

She took our proposal, engagement, and wedding photos almost 9 years ago. She has also taken my second daughter's birth and newborn pictures. She has an incredible way of getting in to take pictures and still maintaining the sanctity of the space.