97 Reviews for Meghan Rolfe Photography

Destination / Travel (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
87 Meghan Rolfe Photography Reviews

We thoroughly enjoyed Amy during our small ceremony! The moments she caught on camera were perfect and truly genuine. With Meghan's eye for editing the photos, they turned out beautifully. She was very pleasant and friendly, accommodating and easy going. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Destination / Travel

Meghan did a wonderful job capturing our October 21, 2017 wedding. She made everyone feel comfortable and she was so easy to work with. We are in awe of our pictures--they are perfect! Meghan couldn't have done a better job and we can't thank her enough for our beautiful photographs!

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meghan was a fantastic photographer for our fall wedding! She was very professional and had a clear vision of how she wanted the pictures shot which made it a breeze on the day of the wedding. Her outdoor/setting sun pictures are stunning and we are so happy with how every single picture turned out. We really felt like she captured our relationship and our wedding day perfectly. She is also very timely, we got our wedding pictures in about two and a half weeks! We absolutely loved working with Meghan and are so thrilled with our results!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We asked Megan to be our wedding photographer and couldn't be more pleased with our decision! From the first time we met her she was very friendly and easy to talk to, and explained that her style of photography was very natural; it was exactly what we were looking for. She kept in contact with us throughout the wedding planning process, and was very helpful whenever we had questions. She was always professions and very prompt with returning e-mails. We she came to shoot the wedding she was very laid back, and went with the flow, even when we were behind and changed a few things up at the last minute. We recieved our edited photos promptly, and are I love with them! She did a wonderful job and captured so many beautiful moments; all our friends and family agreed after seeing the photos. We cannot recommend her enough!

-Tim & Melinda

Profile Picture Melinda, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I knew when planning our wedding that I wanted quality photos, but I knew that was going to come with a price. I searched and found Meghan and was ecstatic that I didn't have to significantly sacrifice other aspects of the wedding to be able to afford her. She was willing to come to Charlotte for our wedding and she spent a full 9 hours with us. It felt like I had a close friend following me around all day and capturing happy moments for me. I loved working with Meghan and I would highly recommend her! I showed her my Pinterest page and she was willing to try new poses and ideas from my page which was fun! We got our photos back about 2.5 weeks after the wedding and here we are almost 2 months later and I can't stop looking at them! You will not regret hiring Meghan, I promise!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meghan was a delight to work with! She was always very easy to communicate with in the time leading up to the wedding. We were a little worried because our wedding was in a somewhat remote location, but she actually showed up a little early and started taking photos right away. She definitely exceeded our expectations in terms of capturing all of the important moments, getting candid photos of guests, and posed photos with the wedding party and family. You would never guess that there was just one photographer based on the photos she got! We also got the photos back really quickly after the wedding, and they were gorgeous. Highly recommend Meghan Rolfe photography!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Meghan was amazing! We are SO glad we chose her for our wedding. Our pictures came out natural and beautiful, beyond our expectations, and Meghan was so sweet, friendly, and easy to work with. We loved her laid-back yet professional attitude, which really added a calm and relaxed feeling to our day. My husband and I are not usually ones to enjoy being in front of a camera, but Meghan made us feel so comfortable and at ease. Photography for our wedding was so important to us, and I would recommend Meghan to anyone!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meghan was so great to work with from the very start to finish. Sweet as can be and so professional on the big day. I can not stop looking through all of our photos. They are stunning. We had a beautiful venue and I am so glad she was able to capture it. My husband and I always feel awkward taking photos but Meghan helped us with how we should pose and the photos look just amazing. I think my favorite photos are the ones of everybody laughing. The photos look so genuine. I could go on forever! We are so happy to have found Meghan!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

What an amazing photographer! Meghan did both our engagement photos and wedding photos. She was such a memorable part of our special day! She brought such a calm and relaxed vibe! Highly recommend her for photo shoots in Asheville.

Profile Picture Dave, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meghan did a wonderful job photographing my wedding. She was prompt, reliable, personable, and pretty much all the things you would want in a photographer. The pictures turned out perfect! She's not into cheesy poses, so if you want a natural photographer to capture your day candidly, she is the one for you!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meghan Is the absolutely best choice hands down. She is wonderfully sweet, extremely professional, and does the most beautiful work. We used Meghan for our engagement and wedding photos and have been blown away. We hear compliments non stop about how beautiful our photos are. Meghan does a beautiful job in the most magnificent way. Thank you Meghan!!

Profile Picture Taryn, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meghan was so wonderful!! We could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our Asheville, NC wedding. She was easy to communicate with, very professional, and extremely talented. She is great with the classic wedding portraits, but what we loved most was the natural and candid photos she captured throughout the day. We are more than happy with how our wedding photos turned out, and we love how we feels as if we are reliving our special day as we look through them.
We would highly recommend Meghan to all of our friends and family for any special occasion, she is fantastic!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meghan was not only a fabulous photographer, but an incredible coordinator for our mountaintop elopement!! I cannot recommend her enough! She pulled together the perfect people for our intimate ceremony, and we will be forever grateful!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meghan was fantastic. We found her both through a referral at our venue (Homewood) and by her well deserved high ratings on multiple wedding sights. She was always quick to respond to any and all of our ideas and concerns. She arrived early and with a game-plan. She was already familiar with our venue and had great ideas of places to photograph us and our wedding party. Meghan was extremely professional and made it a point to know the schedule of different events throughout the reception as not to miss any of the more important moments (I've been to many weddings where photographers take breaks at inopportune times and miss things). She took care to not only focus on us and the wedding party but to capture everyone in attendance in some way. Her services were very reasonably priced and worth every penny for the high quality pictures and professionalism she provides.

Profile Picture Gray, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Meghan did a phenomenal job for our wedding!! We are from out of town and found her online and couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out. Meghan captured our day wonderfully. We actually had to change the ceremony time two days before the wedding due to poor planning (on my part) of when sunset would be. She was more than willing to change the time of ceremony which took a huge amount of stress off of me. She has such a sweet personality and I absolutely loved working with her. I would highly recommend Meghan!!

Profile Picture Liz, 11/26/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Meghan did SUCH an amazing job photographing our wedding! I cannot recommend her enough. We had a small intimate wedding at a vineyard in Asheville and she captured our day in such a natural and perfect way. Meghan has such a calming and kind demeanor and her creative, artistic vision was a perfect fit for capturing our special day! We will forever cherish these amazing photos!

Profile Picture Susan, 10/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great photographer - polite, professional, speedy, responsive. Great work, thanks very much.

Profile Picture Christopher, 9/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

BOOK Meghan for your wedding! Seriously. Your wedding photos are so important! I had the pleasure of having Meghan take our wedding photos for our elopement at the Albemarle Inn. The pictures she took are gorgeous. She has a great eye. She is kind, professional, and timely. I look forward to working with Meghan on other family photo projects.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meghan did a perfect job capturing the staged moments of our wedding, but more importantly, the candid moments. She has a great appreciation and eye for natural beauty and does a phenomenal job incorporating that into each photo... she was so easy to work with and I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 6/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meghan did a wonderful job photographing our mountain top wedding. The pictures are beautiful! Meghan truly cares about how the pictures turn out. I'm so glad I decided to book Meghan for our wedding.

Profile Picture Tish, 6/17/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

I can't say enough great things about Meghan- she was great at responding in a timely manner to emails, she was willing to work around our schedules (something we really appreciated as we live about 5 hours from Asheville), and she was great at helping us feel comfortable in front of the camera. I would definitely recommend her, and if we ever need a photographer while we're in the Asheville area, she will be our first choice!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 5/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Prints

We were lucky to be able to have Meghan as our photographer after our original photographer double booked us. I think it was for the best because she did a wonderful job wrangling our families together for portraits, somehow making everyone look great. She was patient and listened to what we wanted and produced hundreds of pictures with the most beautiful colors. Her pricing was totally reasonable compared to others and you won't regret getting to work with her.

Profile Picture Tegab, 5/14/16, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

We hired Meghan as our wedding photographer.
Meghan was wonderful to work with and took AMAZING pictures! Meghan was quick to jump in and start taking pictures the minute she arrived at the venue. She was flexible when we changed our plan and started taking some group pictures before the ceremony as people arrived. She must have been a ghost at the reception because I never noticed her but she captured every second! My favorite part about the pictures is that they capture the true emotions of the day. My mother-in-law told me a few days ago that when she looks through Meghan's gallery "it's like reliving the night in slow motion!" You can't go wrong with Meghan! Her prices are very reasonable and the end product is something you'll cherish forever!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meghan was fantastically flexible. We were not certain of a time or location even the week before our elopement. And, we had this crazy idea to drive up into the mountains to for sunset after our ceremony. Meghan was totally up for this!

She seems to have a special talent for outdoor photography and understanding how to use natural light to create breathtaking images. We have many incredible pictures with the sun setting behind us over the mountains. It felt like a dream when we were there, and somehow the pictures captured the beauty and magic of it all.

Within a couple weeks of our ceremony Meghan sent us a link to view and download all of our pictures. With the digital copies, we can use and print them however we want.

If you're looking for a photographer with an eye for great outdoor pictures, who is fun, and also flexible - Meghan is the one for you!

Profile Picture Alicia, 3/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Digital Files