Megan Sheppard Photography Reviews

3 Reviews for Megan Sheppard Photography

Megan Sheppard Photography 1
Megan Sheppard Photography 2

Mandy Wyatt · Married on 06/01/2019

Working with Megan was wonderful throughout the whole wedding process from beginning to end!

I’m so glad we found Megan! She was like a part of the family looking out for us so we got every shot she would’ve wanted if it were her wedding. My daughter was so happy with her and that meant everything to me! I would pick her again, again and again!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Megan Sheppard Photography 3

Megan Sheppard Photography's reply:

That is so sweet of you to say, Mandy! I felt like I was part of the family! You all have been so good to me!

Hannah · Married on 12/30/2018

Amazing!!!

Megan photographed my wedding in December at the Inn at Crestwood, she goes above and beyond! Not only was she incredibly helpful leading up to the wedding day (weekly emails giving suggestions and answering questions), on the day itself, she was prompt and she was absolutely present. She moved around the wedding capturing beautiful moments, helped to make things feel natural, and she was so aware that she nudged people to invite others to dance to ensure a welcoming environment for all. After the wedding she has been more than prompt getting our pictures back to us a week before we expected them and organizing them in a very user friendly manner. I could not recommend her more!

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Megan Sheppard Photography 4

Megan Sheppard Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Hannah! This means so much to me.

To respond to a few things you mentioned, I love giving my couples advice! Most of them have never done this before so they have no idea where to start! I want to be a resource and sounding board for you!

Haha!! I love that you mentioned the dancing! Your mom was just ITCHING to bust a move on the side of the dance floor so I told your sister to go swoop her up!!

Thank you again so much for this!!!

Kayla · Married on 11/04/2018

Best Photography

In my personal opinion, photography is the most important part of a wedding! You will not remember every detail of your special day because there is so much going on but if you find the right photographer, you will get to look back at the pictures and remember all the details! Megan is so sweet and when you meet her, you just feel like you’ve known her forever. She made sure to capture ever detail and picture we requested and then some! Everyone commented on how good our photographer was! She makes sure you get a sneak peek within 48 hours and it didn’t take long at all to get all of our photos back! Our wedding pictures turned out so perfect!! I highly recommend Megan Sheppard Photography! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Megan Sheppard Photography's reply:

Thank you so, so much for your sweet words Kayla! This means more to me than you'll ever know! I loved my time with you and Alex and can't wait to get your final package in your hands!