Megan Sheppard Photography Reviews

6 Reviews for Megan Sheppard Photography

Megan Sheppard Photography 1
Megan Sheppard Photography 2

Mandy Wyatt · Married on 06/01/2019

Working with Megan was wonderful throughout the whole wedding process from beginning to end!

I’m so glad we found Megan! She was like a part of the family looking out for us so we got every shot she would’ve wanted if it were her wedding. My daughter was so happy with her and that meant everything to me! I would pick her again, again and again!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Megan Sheppard Photography 3

Megan Sheppard Photography's reply:

That is so sweet of you to say, Mandy! I felt like I was part of the family! You all have been so good to me!

Katherine Amato · Married on 04/05/2019

The VIP of our wedding!

Megan was without a doubt the rock star/VIP/lifesaver of our wedding. She worked through less than ideal weather conditions and a very large bridal party seamlessly. She even made a point to capture the small sentimental details of our wedding. I mentioned to her that my late father’s guitar would be played for our ceremony and she captured an absolutely stunning photo of it that I will keep forever. She truly captured the essence of our wedding day.

Also, the album we received was professional, very high quality and made with love. When Megan says she does it all, she mean it! She was helping tuck bobby pins into place right up until I walked down the aisle. She made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera, provided just the right amount of direction, and laughed right along with us through all the silly and awkward moments. We feel truly honored that Megan was a part of our day and couldn’t have asked for more!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Megan Sheppard Photography's reply:

Hehe! Thanks, Katherine!!! Thank you so much for this! This means more to me than you know!

The small details, such as your dad's guitar, are so important to tell your story. I'm also so glad you love your album! The books are my favorite.

Hannah · Married on 12/30/2018

Amazing!!!

Megan photographed my wedding in December at the Inn at Crestwood, she goes above and beyond! Not only was she incredibly helpful leading up to the wedding day (weekly emails giving suggestions and answering questions), on the day itself, she was prompt and she was absolutely present. She moved around the wedding capturing beautiful moments, helped to make things feel natural, and she was so aware that she nudged people to invite others to dance to ensure a welcoming environment for all. After the wedding she has been more than prompt getting our pictures back to us a week before we expected them and organizing them in a very user friendly manner. I could not recommend her more!

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Megan Sheppard Photography 4

Megan Sheppard Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Hannah! This means so much to me.

To respond to a few things you mentioned, I love giving my couples advice! Most of them have never done this before so they have no idea where to start! I want to be a resource and sounding board for you!

Haha!! I love that you mentioned the dancing! Your mom was just ITCHING to bust a move on the side of the dance floor so I told your sister to go swoop her up!!

Thank you again so much for this!!!

Kayla · Married on 11/04/2018

Best Photography

In my personal opinion, photography is the most important part of a wedding! You will not remember every detail of your special day because there is so much going on but if you find the right photographer, you will get to look back at the pictures and remember all the details! Megan is so sweet and when you meet her, you just feel like you’ve known her forever. She made sure to capture ever detail and picture we requested and then some! Everyone commented on how good our photographer was! She makes sure you get a sneak peek within 48 hours and it didn’t take long at all to get all of our photos back! Our wedding pictures turned out so perfect!! I highly recommend Megan Sheppard Photography! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Megan Sheppard Photography's reply:

Thank you so, so much for your sweet words Kayla! This means more to me than you'll ever know! I loved my time with you and Alex and can't wait to get your final package in your hands!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfection!!

I am so lucky that we went with Megan to be our wedding photographer! We first met over a lunch in downtown Boone where we got to know one another and talked about wedding details. She then kept clear communication moving towards the wedding date, and sent me lots of good info (and the sweetest surprises in the mail). The day of she was nothing short of perfection. She directed the photos brilliantly, and we had so much fun. Our wedding photos are STUNNING and even better than I could have dreamed.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Megan Sheppard Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Jessica!!! This means more than you know!! I'm so glad you love your images still a year later! Happy anniversary!!!

Megan · Married on 09/09/2018

Wonderfully talented photographer and amazing person to work with!

Megan is an absolute marvel - her work is exquisite and she is such a joy to work with! I am most definitely an unphotogenic, nervous-in-front-of-a-camera, awkward kind of girl and Megan still captured our day beautifully. She goes above and beyond the duties of a photographer and acted as my personal coach, coordinator and friend at times that we needed her. She isn't afraid to do whatever to get those beautiful shots and I am so grateful! From the very beginning, she was assuring and thorough, and her organization makes her even more of a dream to work with. I feel so lucky that I found her and I honestly don't believe we could have had a more gifted (and seriously patient) photographer for our special day!

Also she's just an awesome person in general, and I'm so glad to have met her :)

Sent on 10/03/2019

Megan Sheppard Photography's reply:

Gosh, Megan! Thank you so much for this! I still show off your wedding to everyone! You're beautiful! Thank you so much for your sweet words!