Megan K. Events Reviews

64 Reviews for Megan K. Events

• Riley

Riley and Mary Allen · Married on 12/31/2018

Blow the Roof Off New Year's Eve Wedding

Megan is hands down, "the best." Our son, Dalton, and the daughter we've always wanted, Haley, were married on New Year's Eve in downtown Pensacola on December 31, 2018. It was truly "out of sight" and Megan is responsible for making it happen and providing phenomenal "once in a lifetime" memories! Megan killed it! She has the unique ability to transition the stress to her shoulders, rain or shine, so the bride and groom, and family and friends, can focus on what's really important. She's very detailed and leaves absolutely nothing to chance, and is there with you from beginning to astonishing end. This was a large wedding and we've had so many tell us it was the best they've ever attended. We're from the Orlando area and there is guaranteed no one in this area who can touch Megan. We are eternally grateful for all her efforts! Thank you, Megan! You are the best! With love and respect, Riley & Mary Allen

Debbie · Married on 11/09/2018

Wedding, November, 2018

Some people are born party planners…….I am not one of them. As the mother of the bride, I knew I was in for months of planning our daughter’s wedding. I also knew I couldn’t do it alone. Thanks to Mēgan and her team, our daughter’s wedding exceeded our expectations.
    Our daughter had a few ideas of “the look” she wanted for her wedding but she definitely had more opinions about what she didn’t want. Mēgan listened, offered suggestions, supplied us with the names of vendors and we were off and running. The months flew by with tasks to complete before each meeting so we were always on track with things that needed to be done.
    We wanted to be ‘present’ for our daughter’s wedding and enjoy every moment. With Mēgan in control, we did not worry about one thing. That is a huge comfort. There is also not one thing we would have done differently. We didn’t worry about a thing the week of, the day of or the night of the wedding. We were able to take it all in and be a part of it all. It really was the perfect evening.
    To say that we couldn’t have done it without Mēgan is putting it mildly. Due to her efficient attention to detail, there was not one thing that was overlooked. We still do a ‘high five’ at the good fortune we had to have met someone who understood what Emily envisioned. Mēgan more than delivered. All the hard work paid off in the end and the wedding was exactly what our daughter wanted…..and more. We give full credit to Mēgan for making it so memorable. I cannot imagine trying to pull this off without the assistance of a professional. Mēgan is all that…….and more!

Kaitlin · Married on 06/02/2018

Megan was very put together and made sure everyone was paying attention to detail! She had everything taken care of that the family nor the bride had to worry about.

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 04/21/2018

Hiring Megan and her team was the best wedding planning decision we could have made! She and her team were top notch with their vendor recommendations and the coordination and execution of our wedding day! I don't think we could have pulled the day off so seamlessly without Megan and her team. We are forever grateful for them!

Anthony · Married on 09/09/2017

My wedding band had the pleasure of working with Megan K. Events and it was an extremely smooth process. I hope we get to work together more in the future!!!

Anthony East
    Band Mgr.
    Big Bling and the Funk Machine

Donna · Married on 05/06/2017

From the very first meeting, I instantly felt a connection, sense of organization, energy and genuine desire to make my daughter’s wedding the most beautiful and special day of our lives. WE WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED!
    Being the frugal type, I was surprised at the cost. I figured I could have handled this is at a fraction of the cost. Was I ever wrong! The time, patience, communication, guidance, and total professionalism that Megan displayed throughout this event was impeccable. By far, the best money I have ever spent!
    I'm a bit of a control freak (being honest) but felt so comfortable having Megan steer through the day - and she pulled off WAY better than I envisioned. She was the go to person coordinating everything on our behalf. Best decision I made. Period. She proved herself time and time again with a level of enthusiasm and energy that allowed me to relax and not worry about any details during a potentially very stressful time. There was no doubt Megan had our best interest at heart and constantly made us feel as if my daughter’s wedding was her number one priority.
    Thank you so much for everything - all the calls and meetings, emails and checklists. Thanks for keeping us calm, putting out fires and just getting stuff done. :) I could have not done it without you!
    Perhaps the wedding day was her finest work! I did not have to worry about a single thing on my daughter’s wedding day, and it was so comforting to know that we were in good hands. She ensured everyone involved knew exactly where to be, what to do and when to do it. Everything was planned, implemented and executed with perfection! When we walked into the reception, we were blown away by how incredible everything looked, and our guests were super impressed too!
    Megan, you were such a blessing to me and I can’t thank you enough for everything you did! You are a true professional and an absolute pleasure to work with ! Thank you again for everything! Donna Griffin Pace, Fl

Rachel · Married on 10/31/2016

I cannot speak highly enough about Megan Kennedy as a person and as an event planner. She is the kindest soul you’ll ever meet and the woman is literally the best in the business at what she does! As soon as we got engaged I knew I had to have her help. I got married on Halloween, which was also a Monday.. extremely inconvenient for everyone involved but the day is very special to us. Megan didn’t mind at all and went... above and beyond I feel is even an understatement... to make this day perfect and run smoothly. She went to dress fittings, was always available to meet when I needed, answered every text/email/call with enthusiasm, was in constant contact with all of our vendors, basically made chairs appear out of thin air for the wedding and everything you can think of in between. I couldn’t have pulled off our wedding without her! She is the kind of planner that has two backup plans in her back pocket at all times and literally thinks of everything you might need/want to have or do. And she does it all in heels like a boss. Can’t recommend her enough!!!

Allison · Married on 10/15/2016

She is seriously the BEST wedding planner ever! We were lucky enough to have her as our wedding planner and she made our day so perfect! We live in NYC so we put all of our trust in her to pull-off our destination wedding. She went above and beyond what we asked for and was always so positive, calm and creative. We cannot say enough great things! If you book her you will not regret it!

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2016

Stephen and I had so much fun planning our wedding with Megan! She took our ideas and ran with them. Everything ran so smoothly on the day of which is exactly what we wanted. At the end of the night, Stephen and I both agreed that everything from the ceremony, reception décor, food and send off all exceeded our expectations. We are so happy with how everything turned out and had an amazing wedding!

Erika · Married on 10/16/2015

I can't recommend Megan enough for her hard work and great service!! My band, The After Party Experience, had the honor of working with her and her team for a recent wedding in Destin Florida! Let me just say that it flowed smoothly thanks to her. Her itinerary was incredibly detailed down to COLOR CODES for each vendor to follow and make sure everyone was on the same page! I've never seen such professionalism and attention to detail! She was even able to make sure our accommodations were made for green room and food! This girl LIVES for events and is def the person you want on your team! We love you Megan and are looking forward to working with you again very soon!! Great job!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Megan K. Events's reply:

Daniel - AfterParty Experience ROCKED! Your team turned that evening into an amazing celebration and no one wanted to leave :) THANK YOU for your professionalism, great communication prior to the event, no breaks!, and 100% effort from each band member. Your band is a rare find and much appreciated. Yes! Let's do this again soon :)

Daniel · Married on 10/16/2015

What can I say?! Wow Wow Wow! Megan is by far the most PROFESSIONAL event planner I've come across. I had the pleasure of working with Megan to make one very special Destin Florida Wedding Couple some very happy campers!! She was so detailed in direction and her itinerary was splendid! As a band, we don't always get to have information like that at the start and she went out of her way to give me all the information I needed and I was able to direct my band, The After Party Experience, towards a great performance and a beautiful and exciting reception! Megan you are incredibly awesome and highly recommended! I can't stop talking to my wife about how great her work ethic was! Unbelievable! Great Job Megan!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Megan K. Events's reply:

WOW! Thank you! You and your wife (and fellow band members) are amazing - amazing with talent, professionalism, and were so accommodating to all of our requests. I so appreciate the easy communication before and throughout the event. Such a pleasure to meet all of you…and the Michael Jackson act - wowzers! All around awesome. THANK YOU!

Melissa · Married on 05/02/2015

We absolutely loved our Month of Wedding Planner, Megan K with Megan K Events in Pensacola, FL!!! From the very first day I spoke with her, I instantly felt ALL of the stress I was feeling come off of my shoulders and I knew we were in very good hands. Her and her team were amazing with communication, organization and had the best, most creative ideas for our big day! There were absolutely no loose ends anywhere.. Megan K runs a tight ship to say the least!!! She ensured everyone involved in the wedding knew exactly where to be, what to do and when to do it. Everything was planned, implemented and executed just flawlessly!! Our wedding would have been a disaster without the guidance and coordination of Megan K and her team. It was the best day ever and we owe it all to Megan K :) She is simply amazing at what she does.. trust me when I say leave your wedding planning in the hands of Megan K and you will be the happiest, most stress-free bride ever! She will take care of literately EVERYTHING so you can just enjoy the ride without any worries at all.

Fellow Brides-to-Be, do yourself a favor and stop your search for a wedding planner, just give Megan K a call she will take away all your worries!! She is by far the best wedding planner

Megan, you were such a blessing to us and we cant thank you enough for everything you did! You were truly a pleasure to work with and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Megan K. Events's reply:

Melissa, THANK YOU so much for this review. You and Wade are one awesome match and we thoroughly enjoyed working with you. The wedding day was just amazing and we are so happy that you are so happy! We look forward to keeping in touch and seeing you around town next year :) Thank you for your business and CONGRATULATIONS on your marriage!
    XO, Megan K. and Team

Tiffany · Married on 04/25/2015

Megan K is truly amazing wedding planner! Being an out of town bride, I immediately began my online research and came across Megan K. Events in Pensacola to plan our destination beach wedding. Megan and I hit it off during our initial meeting. She was so informative and personable. I knew I wanted to work with her so over the next year via numerous emails and phone calls we worked closely together to plan our beach wedding weekend. Megan also works with only the BEST vendors in the area and we were was so thankful for her list of referrals. All of the vendors that we hired provided EXCEPTIONAL service!!! Megan K was a pleasure to work with and I could not have done it without her. I was most impressed that even after all of the wedding activities were over she left wedding basket in our suite with food, cake and champagne for us to enjoy from our reception. Such a thoughtful surprise! Our beach wedding was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend working with Megan K!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Tiffany,
    Thank you for the review! You were the most organized bride ever and really were such a pleasure to work with. And your wedding - WOW! From your dress, to the fireworks, and everything in between - it was just beautiful. And I'm still so thankful the weather cooperated and was just perfect! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding. Keep in touch and best wishes to you and Jason!
    Mēgan K.

Kirk and Teresa · Married on 03/15/2015

Teresa and I enjoyed a perfect beach wedding in Destin, FL on March 15, 2015. We are not from the area, so required someone local to the area to guide us through all of the elements of planning, contracting, and enjoying the services of the vast number of vendors along the Emerald Coast.

A quick web search revealed a large number of wedding/event planners in the area. We contacted many, and decided on Megan K. Events because of the professionalism, and thorough detail provided by both Megan and Rachel concerning all of the elements we need to consider for a destination wedding. The team was focused on our requirements from the very first call, through the planning stages, the day of the event, and follow up afterwards.

Teresa and I used the Megan K. Events team as our source for information on high quality vendors for the various elements of our day. Megan and Rachel provided multiple recommendations for cake designers, general caterers, bar tenders, and guest transportation options. For the most part we relied on Megan's top recommendations, and found those vendors to be perfect for our special day. Looking back, neither Teresa nor I can think of anything that we did not thoroughly enjoy about our experience with Megan K. Events. Our use of Megan and her team spanned some 5 months, we took our time doing our research on the team's recommendations. While Teresa and I only had the pleasure of actually meeting with Megan once, we fostered a personal relationship with her and we attribute that to her exuberant personality, and tenacious desire to meet the needs of her demanding clients.

Teresa and I want to thank you Megan. We both highly recommend your services as an event planner and wish you all the best with a successful and prosperous business future.

All our best to you and your team, Kirk and Teresa

Sent on 03/28/2015

Kirk and Teresa,
    WOW! Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! You two are one special couple and it was a pleasure meeting you and working with you to make sure all was what it should be for your wedding day! Weather and all - I couldn't be happier for you and am so glad that you loved our area and loved your wedding day! Best wishes on an amazing life together. Congratulations!
  • O

Onika · Married on 11/28/2014

Megan and team helped us plan a PERFECT day!!!!! It was an absolute pleasure working with, Megan, Rachael, and Millie. They helped make the day go off without a hitch. Everything we wanted Megan listened to and found a way to make it happen for us. When we needed her she was there, and her staff was always attentive. They helped keep us organized and find the best ways to help us carry out our vision for our big day. Most importantly, Megan and team were just really really nice people!!!!! They were always good spirited and kind, you couldn't ask for more when working with someone who is helping you plan one of the most important days of your life. If you want perfection and attention to detail Megan K Events should be at the top of the list. Onika and Mateo

Sent on 12/21/2014

Megan K. Events's reply:

Onika, thank you so much for your review. We certainly enjoyed working with you and Mateo as well. I must say you made it easy for us; you were so organized and and top of thing throughout the planning and wedding day. And you and Mateo are just such a great couple! And so much fun! And what an awesome group of family and friends you have! And…I could go on and on! Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you two when you come visit! :)
    Love,
    Megan K. and Team

About a month and a half before the wedding we unexpectedly moved about five hours away from Pensacola, and so I contacted Mëgan Kennedy and her team to help with the last minute details. Mëgan was incredibly helpful finishing up the plans I had started and making sure all of the details we hadn’t thought of were in place. She solved a number of potential crises day-of that I was unaware of until after we had arrived home and talked about the wedding with my parents. She ensured that the day was incredibly smooth. Even though my make-up artist canceled DAY-OF she arranged for me to see Jacey Cosentino of Skin Beauty Boutique. My husband has some skin allergies and other issues so we had planned on having him see her already to make sure he was comfortable, but Mëgan arranged for us both to have our makeup done without seeing each other! Her assistant Rachel was awesome during the reception, making sure everything ran smoothly, and again solving last minute crises in a jiffy. Mëgan also had an intern working the wedding, which is fine by me since it seems the best way to learn, but she was more of an observer than a help.

Dr Angela · Married on 08/30/2014

Megan K, Rachael, and team were awesome. Our wedding was perfect and reminded us of pictures from popular wedding magazines. The team showed great professionalism. Most important, they cared about the well-being of the client. We would highly recommend their services. We give the team 5 stars!!!!

Sincerely,

Mr. & Dr. Willie L. Robbins, Jr.

Heidi · Married on 06/21/2014

Megan is as wonderful of a person as she is a planner. We met almost 2 years before my wedding and through that time we spoke via email and phone and had some in-person meetings. She was very tentative and quick to respond with all my numerous questions. I planned a good bit of my wedding from long distance and she gave me great references to contact. She was helpful in every aspect of wedding planning down to the last detail. With having Megan Kennedy on my side I was so relaxed the day of my wedding and I didn't have to worry about a thing. I also used Megan K.'s florist Christine Clark "Ella" who is just as wonderful and captured my ideas to a T!! I would recommend Megan to all brides if they want a fabulous wedding!!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Megan K. Events's reply:

Heidi, my longest planning client:), it was our pleasure! You had such great vision and were so organized. And you were just as sweet as can be throughout the 2 years of planning. THANK YOU for the opportunity to work with you and Andrew. It was such a wonderful day and I loved being a part of it. CONGRATS! And please tell your parents I said hello!
    Mēgan K.

Janet · Married on 05/16/2014

I hired Megan K. Events when I was planning my wedding. It was the best money I spent. Megan is so nice, thoughtful, and optimistic. She is always there to give ideas, advice, or to take care of things that are stressing you out. Megan also seems to know who to call when "little emergencies" arise, and everything magically works out. Megan was a joy to work with and is someone that I now consider a friend. She is the best!!
    Janet Coker

Megan K Events is a great coordinator to work with! Megan and her team orchestrated the details of my big day flawlessly. They are so professional and are absolutely wonderful at managing all parts of an event. Our wedding would not have been so perfect without them! Their knowledge, ability and professionalism along with their personal touches makes Megan K. Events one of best vendors on the Gulf Coast and an absolute must for every bride!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Megan K. Events's reply:

What a great day it was! From the weather, to the sweet ceremony, beautiful reception, and everything in between; it was one amazing wedding day! And we got our 25 group pictures in 20 minutes - yippee! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day and for the wonderful review. Much love to Falyn and Joe (and families) from Megan K. and team!

Megan Kennedy and her crew are awesome! We hired Megan for full planning of my daughter's wedding and couldn't have been more pleased. She is extremely organized and knowledgeable about every aspect of event planning. She has great connections with every type of vendor you can imagine. She handled everything from scheduling tastings with the caterer to meetings with photographers and DJ's. Christine Clark, Megan K.'s floral designer, absolutely blew us away with her design and decor! She listened to my daughter's vision and boy did she deliver! It was absolutely beautiful. Rachael was wonderful too! I could go on and on but bottom line is this - my daughter had the wedding of her dreams thanks to Megan K. Events!

Sent on 04/03/2014

Megan K. Events's reply:

Hi, Mary Jo! We LOVED working with you and Jena - what a fabulous wedding weekend it was (and how about that weather?!) Thank you for the opportunity to plan and design Jena's wedding...she was so calm and relaxed and we love that she just loved everything (good call by you on the carriage too!)
    Love,
    Megan K., Christine, Rachael, and Team

Alice · Married on 03/15/2014

I can't say enough good things about Megan, Christine (floral designer), and their team!

Megan helped us plan our wedding on pensacola beach, all while I was living in Texas. She was so professional and on top of every little detail.
    The entire wedding weekend, my fiancé, family and I were all able to relax and enjoy every moment without having to worry about anything at all. We trusted that Megan and her team would take care of everything, including any problems that arose.
    Christine did all of the flowers and decor for my bridesmaids' luncheon, wedding at the church, and wedding reception. We were blown away with how beautiful everything looked. She was able to figure out exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding (and I am very picky) and design accordingly.
    I am so thankful that Megan k events was recommended to us, we couldn't have had the perfect wedding we had without them!!!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Megan K. Events's reply:

Alice, THANK YOU! We had such a great time working with you and your mom. Your whole family was just a pleasure to meet and we are so thrilled you all enjoyed the wedding weekend to the fullest. We look forward to seeing you back down this way soon! Congratulations to you and Randy!
    - Megan K., Christine, and Team

Laura · Married on 03/15/2014

Working with Megan, Christine and their team was pure pleasure. They were cute, fun, and tended to our every need. Would highly recommend to everyone!!!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Megan K. Events's reply:

Thank you! We are so glad you enjoyed your planning experience with us!
    - Megan K., Christine, and Team

Sandy · Married on 02/15/2014

Megan is a delightful person to deal with. She is extremely organized, never missing the smallest detail. The only mistakes we made in my daughter's wedding were the items we exchanged Megan's ideas for ours. She has so much experience and wisdom, and she was the perfect one to lead us. I was six hours away, and when I turned everything over to Megan, I did not worry about a thing. Christine, Megan's florist, was an absolute wonder also, so gracious and talented. Megan handled everything...down to holding my purse at the reception, with such aplomb and graciousness. She often saved us money by brokering deals with vendors. What a marvel she is. I will always be grateful to her...such a talent.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Megan K. Events's reply:

Sandy, you were such a pleasure to work with! You were such a wonderful Mother of the Bride and Shelley was just as sweet as can be! Thank you for letting us know what a great experience you had with us for planning and florals. Christine loved capturing Shelley's classic style and we are so happy you loved everything. We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you with updates on the sweet newlyweds!
    Megan, Christine, and Team

Nicole · Married on 11/09/2013

The ladies of Megan K Events are absolutely amazing! I came to them with a very specific, over-the-top vision for my wedding and they helped turn my dreams into reality! I must admit, I'm a bit of a control freak and I'm a perfectionist, so it was very hard for me to turn my wedding over to someone else, but Megan and her incredible team put me completely at ease! They allowed me to sit back and enjoy my special day, instead of having to manage it! I was so calm on the day of my wedding because I knew Megan K was in charge! She also helped keep everything organized and flowing smoothly. One of my greatest concerns for my wedding was that it would be filled with awkward moments, which make me very uncomfortable, but because of Megan K Events I can honestly say that there was not a single awkward moment the entire day! Everything was effortless! They organized everything and made sure that every little detail was taken care of! If your getting married in Pensacola or any of the surrounding areas, I highly recommend Megan K Events! Trust me, you don't want to get married without them!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Megan K. Events's reply:

Nicole - what an amazing and fairytale wedding day! We loved your vision from the beginning and to work together to make it come to life was an awesome experience. Thank you for choosing us for your wedding planning and florals. We look forward to seeing what is in store for you and Nick!
    - Megan, Christine, and Team