Meetings and Events Unlimited Reviews

14 | Silver Spring, MD

14 Reviews for Meetings and Events Unlimited

Ricardee · Married on 09/04/2015

Nikki was fabulous! We had such a diverse crowd of guests, but she kept everyone on the dance floor. Her commentary was perfect, and all announcements were made on time. I needed a lot of help in choosing certain songs, and she was ready with suggestions. Thank you for being so flexible, and thank you for reading the mood of the the guests. It was perfect!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Valerie · Married on 10/19/2014

Wedding date: 10/19/2014 / Wedding location: Colesville, MD
    Rev. Nicole is a phenomenal woman and I cannot sing her praises enough. I initially spoke with her just days before my wedding after my officiant cancelled. I was frantic and so very worried that I would not be able to find anyone to officiate our wedding at the last minute. She was encouraging, calm, and organized and knew just how to keep me focused and on track. The wedding day was the first day we met and it felt like I have known her forever. She was absolutely a calming presence. Her comical timing during the ceremony was right on point. Everyone raved about her afterwards and was pleased with how she officiated. Rev. Nicole did exactly what we asked and surpassed our expectations. As I look back at our wedding day photos, I could not be happier to see her in them and it just reminds me of how great both she and the day were. It was a small, intimate affair and we welcomed her to join us in the merriment just like a member of the family and it made the connection all the more special. I would not hesitate to recommend Rev. Nicole to anyone who needs a fabulous, kind, funny and professional officiant.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Mary · Married on 08/02/2014

Hiring Nicole from Meetings and Events Unlimited was absolutely the best decision we made wedding planning. I'm giving her 5/5 on every category because she absolutely deserves every one of those! She did an excellent job on the day of, and was prepared for many contingencies (getting a microphone to the audience during our ceremony, making announcements, etc). Our guests had so much fun, and she was able to think on the spot (one of our groomsmen talked about the song "Happy Together" during his toast, and she changed around her music for after the toast to play that song first). She played fun music, and played what we and the guests wanted and made it personal to us (she didn't just use a standard playlist, although she had plenty of suggestions for what to play at certain times, for example at the bouquet toss). She made announcements when we needed announcements.

During wedding planning she made many wonderful suggestions, and went above and beyond what she needed to do in several ways. We didn't have her officiate our wedding because we already knew who we wanted, but I am absolutely certain that she would have made it personal and been very flexible and able to accommodate our changes to the standard ceremony, because she made the DJ'ing personal at the reception.

She should be charging more for how amazing she and her helper were! I am SO happy we picked her for our wedding; being a DJ is not just about playing any music.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Troy · Married on 07/26/2014

Nicole was amazing in that she was able to anticipate our needs before we even knew what we needed.

We initially hired her to help plan our wedding, and she jumped right in and went to work finalizing everything from the venue to hiring a bartender.

When we found our DJ backed out at the last minute, Nicole came to the rescue as our DJ. Not only is she an amazing wedding planner, but she's also an excellent DJ.

Hire Nicole would be the thing you could possibly do if you want your wedding to be perfect.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Lisa · Married on 07/05/2014

Nicole and her team are amazing

Sent on 07/09/2014

Alex · Married on 06/22/2014

Nicole is amazing and our wedding turned out fabulous!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Claudia · Married on 06/14/2014

Nicole was amazing. Very flexible and made our ceremony VERY personable. There was not one dry eye in that crowd!

I highly recommend Nicole! :)

Sent on 07/03/2014

Helen · Married on 05/30/2014

Nicole is the best I've ever met!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Richard · Married on 05/25/2014

Five+ star review. Easy and GREAT to work with. Took over and we didn't have to do a thing but say Yes/No and OK here is the money!!!! Thanks Nicole and team you were GREAT!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Nicole provided Officiant and DJ services for our wedding. We had found her through an online search and did not know her previously. She was very responsive during the process. We communicated through email and telephone prior to the rehearsal. During the rehearsal, she provided a lot of great ideas and suggestions to cover areas that we didn't even think of. She kept us (and our wedding party) informed of her ceremony plans so we knew exactly what to expect.

On the day of the wedding, Nicole arrived early, set up all of the equipment (speakers, lights, etc.), checked up on us, and served as an informal wedding planner (we did not have one). We had a great experience with Nicole who was not only professional, but was also very friendly, passionate, and hard working from the beginning to the end.

-Tim

Sent on 05/04/2014

rosemary · Married on 11/17/2013

Nicole was AMAZING! She was fun, enthusiastic, and easy going. She helped us on such a short notice and made our wedding very memorable. She turned something simple into something very beautiful. Its a day we will never forget. My wife and i were very pleased. We will always be thankful for her. She is very sweet and made our wedding stress free. I would recommend Nicole to any and everyone.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Lisa · Married on 10/18/2013

Nicole did a FABULOUS job at the wedding. She helped take care of the things we just couldn't do on the day. Accepted the flowers, setup the church, coordinated with the vendors to make sure they did what was promised. She even created a last minute decoration for the 50 church pews. At the reception, she kept us on time and ran everything behind the scenes. She even helped avoid a major breakdown of the mother of the bride.
    I highly recommend her service. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Rev Nicole,

I just want to say thank you for everything. You were the perfect officiate to renew our vows. Not only where you there as our officiant but you were their as support and to lend a helping hand with everything the we needed. You gave a 120 % and beyond. You were caring and I loved your sense of humor with the crowd. We are just lost for words. We will definitely recommend you to any one who is in need of your services and we will be calling you for the next renewal.

Thanks again
    India & William

Sent on 10/26/2013
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 08/29/2015

Nicole was selected as our DJ!!!! She has excellent communication skills and had additional tools on her website to manage all the details. If in limbo I recommend booking her fast to DJ your wedding. She kept everyone shaking and moving all night long.

Sent on 10/01/2015