Medici Fine Stationery & Gifts Reviews

2 | Huntington, NY

2 Reviews for Medici Fine Stationery & Gifts

Caitlin A Meuser · Married on 10/14/2018

Absolutely Beautiful Invites!

Great experience working with Medici! I was planning my wedding from out of state and Mary FaceTimed with me when my mom and sister met with her to make sure I was included in the decision making. She created the most elegant and beautiful wedding invitations - they were simple and classy and exactly what we had hoped for! Mary and her team are very responsive and easy to work with, and my fiance and I received several compliments on our wedding invitations. It is currently framed in our apartment! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jen · Married on 08/03/2018

I had an excellent experience working with Medici Fine Stationary! Cathy, Mary, and Chelsea went above and beyond to make sure I was a satisfied and happy customer. Cathy helped me design the perfect wedding invitations; I relied on her professional opinion to help me narrow down my choices, and this initially overwhelming task of choosing invitations quickly became easy and fun! Cathy also created the most gorgeous mirror table seating charts for my guests in lieu of cards, and Chelsea helped me design the perfect programs for my ceremony. In a nutshell, the staff at Medici is professional, responsive, easy to work with, and extremely talented. I'm so glad I chose them. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/28/2018