Meant2Be Events Reviews

Meant2Be Events 5
Meant2Be Events 6
Meant2Be Events 7

Alyssa · Married on 11/05/2016

The ladies at Meant2Be Events in Scottsdale were incredible! I had the privilege of having Tasha as my lead planner and Erin as the day of coordinator. Both were flawless and incredibly helpful in every aspect of my wedding. I was a full time graduate student and had to take boards a month before my wedding so I was stressed about researching vendors within my budget and availability of my popular wedding day! Thankfully, Tasha was very attentive and quick to respond with excellent vendor suggestions that were both within my budget and available with high ratings. The vendors Tasha helped me choose were impeccable, timely, and incredibly professional. The overall design of my wedding was exactly had I had envisioned and taken beyond all within my budget. On the day of the wedding, I honestly did not stress about any moment because I knew these ladies were handling it. Erin was a superstar on my wedding day. She made sure everything was in line/place and that the guests were happy! I had an incident where my mother-in-law was having a low-blood sugar moment and Erin was incredible attentive and made her a plate of hor d'oeuvres during cocktail hour. This gesture just mildly demonstrates the professionalism and high quality of service the ladies of Meant2Be Events provide for all of their bride and grooms plus their families! I highly recommend them, especially to those who want an amazing wedding day that you actually enjoy and love!

Sent on 11/29/2016

STEPHANIE · Married on 11/05/2016

Do yourself and your family a huge favor and hire Meant to Be! Seriously the BEST decision I did when planning my wedding. Regina and Tasha were amazing from start to finish.

I started to plan my wedding for about a day before I realized this was NOT my strength. Even though I was not looking to spend a fortune on a simple, rustic, barn wedding, I quickly learned that the labyrinth of vendors, contracts, planning, and coordination was not for me or my demanding work schedule. I had seen too many friends/family stressed out of their mind on their wedding day. Their mothers and MOHs running around like crazy trying to get the final decorations done. Vendors late and tasks not finished. I thought to myself- how much would I write a check for to know that everything would be 100% done and my family and I could enjoy every second of my wedding day. At that point it was an easy decision and one that I never regretted for a second. On top of all that- I think through their vendor partnerships they may have actually saved me more money than they cost!

These ladies are the read deal and the vendors that they recommend are first class. I would hire them 100 times over.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Justine · Married on 10/15/2016

If you are looking for a guarantee that your wedding or special function will come off flawlessly, Meant2Be Events, specifically Tasha Miller, is absolutely your vendor of choice. On October 15, 2016, our son was married at the Troon North Golf Club in Scottsdale, AZ. Tasha, along with Erin, was absolutely marvelous in overseeing every step of the day insuring all events went off seemlessly. If there was a mis-step along the way (and there was not) absolutely no one knew it. This alone is a great testimony to Tasha's attention to detail, her ability to size up a situation, her planning and coordination capabilities and her wonderful personality. One of the greatest strengths that Tasha and Meant2Be have in general is their absolutely wonderful relationships with some of the best vendors in the business. Because of these relationships, everyone knew what their role was and how to work together to deliver an truly wonderful day for us. Living in Chicago, it was important that our vision was understood and there was a sense of comfort that everything would come off without a hitch...and that is exactly what happened. Tasha was exceptional at organizing the Wedding Rehearsal, Rehearsal Dinner and all of the events throughout the entire Wedding day. She comes with wonderful ideas and always puts the needs and wants of the client first. Our memories and those of our guests for our special day will be remembered for a long time due in very large part to Tasha. Just wonderful!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2016

Regina, Tasha, Erin, and the whole Meant2Be Events team is amazing. Their experience and professionalism was evident from our first meeting. Our main vendors are accustomed to working with Meant2Be Events which helped make the different pieces of the event come together with ease. Their organization and enthusiasm made for a flawless wedding day. In the words of one guest - "the best wedding ever!"

Sent on 10/03/2016

Debra · Married on 09/30/2016

Tasha was amazing. Simply amazing. We could not have done this without her and we are so lucky to have found her. Her responsiveness and dedication was top notch. Her recommendations were flawless. Her eye to detail was perfect. Any issues were dealt with immediately. She was available for planning, advice, a shoulder to cry on and anything we could have even thought about needing! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Ganine · Married on 09/24/2016

Meant 2 Be events has an option for everyone. I chose the 45 day out and day-of assistance from M2B and I couldn't have been happier! Tasha was communicative prior to the 45 days and made me feel like she was already invested in my planning. My wedding day was seamless. Tasha was so sweet, available for everyone and made sure to have a 'fix' for any little detail. I highly recommend M2B for your next event, you will not be disappointed. Thank you Tasha for allowing me to focus on the bride & groom 'duties' during my memorable day.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Emily · Married on 09/03/2016

Hiring Meant2be events was one of the best wedding decisions we made. Regina and Tasha are absolutely amazing to work with. They are both so responsive, professional and experienced! Working in the industry, I knew right away I needed someone to help execute the big day but could see my vision. Tasha was exactly that. So incredibly helpful and supportive. Tasha's communication with the vendors was so helpful, I was truly able to relax and trust it was all taken care of. Having Tasha and her assistant helped execute the day smoothly and we are so grateful for that so we could both relax and ENJOY!
    Thank you TASHA!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Sandy · Married on 06/04/2016

We recently celebrated our daughter’s wedding at Dessert

Mountain in Arizona and we had the pleasure of having Tasha

Miller from MEANT2BE Events as our wedding planner. Tasha

was extremely efficient and it was through her scheduling that

all the vendors arrived promptly and everything went

absolutely according to plan. Tasha was incredibly friendly,

enthusiastic and easy to work with. She was very

accommodating and went above and beyond what we had

expected of a wedding planner. Her resourcefulness was

especially helpful and she provided follow-up information as

promised in a timely manner. By having Tasha as our point

person, we were able to enjoy the wedding festivities and feel

confident that everything was being looked after. Her attention

to detail was incredible and we had the beautiful wedding that

we had all hoped. I would highly recommend using Tasha

Miller as an event planner.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Jessie · Married on 04/02/2016

Regina was absolutely fantastic. She handled everything on the day of the Wedding. She was flexible and helpful and made it all about my husband and I. She shielded me from any chaos or drama that surrounded the event or my guests. I was able to kick back and enjoy our day. She was so on top of everything.. she told me where to be, what to do, and ultimately told me that this day was about me and whatever I wanted to do... that's what we would do. She is extremely organized and runs a tight ship on the Wedding day which is exactly what I was looking for. I am so glad we had her on our Special Day !!!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Regina at meant2be events was truly unbelievable. She was first recommended to me by my wonderful florist and I am so glad I chose her to help plan our wedding! I am not what you would call a "wedding" type of person...meaning I have not pondered for decades what my wedding would be like and when I finally got engaged, I really didn't think a wedding planner would be necessary. Boy was I wrong. I quickly formed a high-level idea of what I wanted the day to entail, but I had so many questions and kept finding myself reaching out to Regina over and over again about the details. Crazy me decided to plan a wedding in 3 months while getting a new job across the country and selling my house, but surprisingly, with Regina's help the planning process went flawlessly.
    The first thing that struck me about her was her quick response time and willingness to either provide the answers I needed or point me in the right direction. Over the course of a couple of months, however, I quickly realized what a truly genuine, kind, and committed person she really is. She loves her job! Everything about my wedding day was perfect and on-point and I didn't have to worry about one single thing. I just enjoyed my day with friends and family and soon-to-be husband. Hiring meant2be events for one of the biggest events of my life was beyond worth it. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Denise · Married on 11/14/2015

I cannot thank Regina and Meant2Be Events enough for making our wedding exactly what we wanted. She allowed me to be involved as much or as little as I wanted depending on my mood each week. I had some less-than-conventional design wants and requests and she took every bit of it in stride like it was no big deal. It is more than just a business for her; it is obviously her passion and it shows in her talent and enthusiasm for making everything happen perfectly. There is a reason why the well known Scottsdale resort had her down as a preferred planner and thank goodness they did and I made the call to her that day. I could not have done any of it without her and kept my sanity. Thank you, Regina and Meant2Be, for creating our amazing wedding and also for 'keeping it real'!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Regina handled our day with extreme professionalism, as she did every aspect leading up to the day. She and meant3be events made our wedding day and entire party possible. Hands down would never have had the most incredible day without her. When you start to plan a wedding - especially long distance-you have no Idea the venture you are beginning. Our wedding without Regina and her team would have been like a boat at sea full of people with no captain or compass. We, our friends and family are still in awe of what we created with Regina, bc of Regina. She gets it done and as a bride the day of my wedding had not one care in the world bc I saw how professional and amazing she and her team was from 10 am. I had not a care in the world. 10 /10.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Kristin · Married on 07/11/2015

My husband and I had an amazing wedding in Phoenix in July, 2015. We are still getting compliments that it was such a beautiful, perfect day. We are so grateful for the role that Regina played in our special day. I reached out to her when I was feeling overwhelmed with the process of sorting through different vendors. It seemed as if the more I researched the more confused I became. After meeting with Regina, I felt I could trust her recommendations completely. Our first meeting was really the first and last "interview" I needed! She deciphered our style and personality so perfectly and within a week (after months of confusion) we had our people lined up! We were able to enjoy every minute of our wedding day. Our entire team worked so seamlessly together. By the end of the night I didn't want to see them go--I wanted them to move to the after party with us! I have a tendency to get really stressed and have a hard time relinquishing control. I didn't want a wedding day filled with stress--I wanted to be able to take a deep breath and be part of the day. When you are surrounded by the people you love the most, you want to be able to absorb every single second. Because of Regina I was able to do just that! We wholeheartedly recommend her as a professional who will help make your dream day a reality.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Sammie · Married on 05/09/2015

When my husband and I were planning our wedding he was a couple thousand miles away for work, and I was home with my loving parents trying to put together the best wedding possible. Though we hired Regina only about two or three months before the wedding, had we not, everything would have fallen apart. We coordinated over the phone, via email, and finally in person and every second I knew she saw my vision and was in sync with my steps. My family gave me incredible love and support and we did a pretty great job of putting the basics together like venue and dress. But Regina was the one who got all my vendors together and reminded me of the little things and helped me make snap decisions and, finally, be the instructor I didn't want to have to be on my big day. She let me just be a bride instead of a planner and an organizer and a leader. She fixed any small problems, some I may not even know about to this day. My point being, whether you hire her to plan everything for a couple years from the very get go, or you hire her for the last couple weeks of planning, it's worth it. I will always be grateful for her support on that day because there was no better experience than just being able to be a bride.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Amanda · Married on 04/25/2015

Regina made our wedding absolutely perfect. It's one accomplishment to plan & execute a wedding that presents no obstacles, but to do so successfully even when things are seemingly falling apart is talent. In planning, no sooner could I send an email insinuating interest in a rental or vendor before Regina would already have sources or initial contact established for me. She went above & beyond to find rare vintage rentals that weren't an easy find for 120++. Regina was also the catalyst for our selecting near every other vendor & all were not only outstanding but made the day even more special in their own way. We traveled from sunny CA to sunny AZ to have our wedding-- or at least we thought we did. I must say, a little rain is not the end of the world with Regina in charge. My emotions Friday, as I watched the resort flood in conditions AZ residents called rare were down. I saw my dream wedding falling apart. Not only did Regina maintain her composure & keep me in good spirits, she did everything to make Saturday perfect despite forecast, & did so without adding stress to me. She had a plan B lined up to such an extent, our Hacienda, where our average/no decor after party was to take place, set up with florals and candles as an option to move to if reception weather became too bad. The Hacienda later became a beautiful after party to a perfect reception that while some rain did fall, it was not enough to dampen the beautiful reception she pulled together from our many talks. The attention to detail and precaution she took was amazing. Most importantly, Regina felt like a friend. In a moment of emotions while rain fell on our reception, I admit I broke down--only briefly (the memory now is a part of a perfect evening, even rain and break-down included), Regina comforted me & made me feel content and grateful. Regina is the best decision any ebride can make. You're not just hiring a planner, but someone who CARES, & her work is outstanding. Love her!!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Anna · Married on 04/11/2015

Here's the deal. Regina is for brides who want to sleep at night. She is a TRUE PROFESSIONAL - she takes her job seriously and understands that her reputation depends on the success of her weddings. I cannot tell you how many people told me my wedding was the best wedding they had ever been to, from the sheer gorgeousness of it, great DJ, awesome rabbi and ceremony, to the totally smooth transitions between every part of the evening. My day was PERFECT, start to finish, thanks to her.

She is not "fluff" like so many other wedding planners I met, she is the real deal. Regina is not going to pat you on the head and let you make bad decisions - she knows this business in and out, and her judgement is impeccable. She responds to your emails within minutes. She coordinates your vendors, your timelines, your contracts, your finances. Her style and eye for wedding design, along with her amazing ability to translate your vision into reality are everything you want in your planner.

If you are like me, and you have absolutely no idea how to plan a wedding, let go of your stress, hire Regina, and breathe easy knowing you will have a spectacular wedding and she will not let anything bad happen. She is pure gold and I am so, so grateful to have had her as my wedding planner... and ALSO lucky to have gotten to know her as a person and friend.

Actually I'm kind of going through planner withdrawals as I write this. I might have another wedding just to hang out with her more...

Sent on 05/01/2015

Melanie · Married on 05/10/2014

Regina was my lifesaver during my engagement. I went from a "I can do this myself" bride to an "if I see one more Pinterest board or idea, I'm going to scream" bride. I was originally assigned to another lead planner..... who ended up leaving the wedding planning/event planning business about halfway through. Regina picked up midway and it was like she had planned everything from the beginning --- absolutely seamless transition. She was so responsive and so helpful with bouncing ideas off of. I think having someone helping saved my relationship ;) even before the day-of, I was recommending her to anyone who would listen and now that the wedding is over, I can't imagine having done it without her. Everything was flawless day of and she was there anytime I needed her (like when my dad stepped on my dress.... twice and broke the bustle.... twice haha).

Sent on 05/13/2014

Meant2Be Events's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us assist you in your planning! We are so honored to be apart of it! The wedding day was absolutely amazing and we wish you all the love in the world!

Katy · Married on 11/30/2013

I want to go to the top of the highest mountain and yell to the whole world how amazing Regina and Chelsea are! Wedding round 2(first wedding we eloped and the fabulous Regina married us because she is just that wonderful) was breathtaking and everything and more than I could have hoped for! These two ladies, who became friends throughout this process, are a fiery brilliantly beautiful dream team who make wedding dreams come true! They turned my antique tea party image into an enchanted garden tea party. Every detail was perfect and it was a night that my husband and I and our families will remember for always. These ladies are unstoppable and were blessed with an amazing gift and I am blessed to have met them and to have found them to make that day and the entire experience special.

Sent on 12/13/2013

Meant2Be Events's reply:

Much love sweet Katy!! Wedding round 2 (we eloped them last year- now it was time for the real shindig!) was absolutely beautiful! From the white dance floor, 8ft tall garden hedge escort card display- blush lighting and tea pots galore- everything was truly Katy & Daniel! Congrats girl!!

Jennifer · Married on 11/23/2013

There is one reason that wedding planning was easy for me. Regina. I was a very particular bride, to say the least. I wanted to be involved in every decision. Regina took my ideas and turned them into a reality. Her knowledge is invaluable, she will tell you when something will not work or is out of budget. She completely understood what I wanted, it was like she was in my head. If I couldn’t describe what I wanted, she would magically draw what she was thinking in her head (literally, she would text me drawings), and it was perfect!

It was also important to me that my planner was caring and had a fun personality, and someone I got along with. I would now call Regina my friend. Regina’s bubbly personality is infectious. She is a pleasure to be around, and really makes the planning process enjoyable, even when it is stressful. Like for example when you check the weather the Sunday before your wedding, and it says that there is a 60% chance of rain (I had an outdoor ceremony, and outdoor cocktail hour). I knew that it was Sunday morning in the middle of wedding season, but I had to let Regina know how upset and freaking out I was. I texted her, received a call back immediately calming me down. By the next day, we had plan B in place. This was no normal plan B, this was plan B that was better than plan A. Regina contacted her people during the weekend to secure the most fabulous ceremony and cocktail hour spot at my hotel. I knew that I was grateful for Regina during the planning process, but I literally do NOT know what I would have done without her during the week before my wedding. Everything we had planned for a year suddenly changed. My plan B was more than I could have ever dreamed of, all because of Regina. I know that people say this, but it was better than what we originally planned. I look back on my wedding and I am truly happy with every memory in my head. This would not have been possible without Regina! A million thanks!!!

Sent on 12/22/2013

Meant2Be Events's reply:

Seriously Jen, I cried! You are an AMAZING woman, and a beautiful bride! The rain was such a blessing that day and THANK YOU for putting your trust in my hands! It was beautiful, dramatic and absolutely perfect! Much love to you and Clint for a bright and happy future!!

John · Married on 11/23/2013

As father of the bride (now I know the term FOB), I'd like to Regina for making it all possible for a dream wedding for my daughter and son in law. Having Regina plan the wedding was the best decision my daughter could have made. She was professional from the day I met her and her ideas and opinions were always right on. I am still receiving comments from our guests stating that it was the best wedding they have attended and that is all because of Regina's planning. I cannot thank her enough for her recommendation of vendors, her suggestions and her attention to detail. Her energy was contagious and her vibrant personality will never be forgotten. I thank you Regina for making all our dreams come true.

Sent on 01/04/2014
  • Margerie

Margerie · Married on 11/10/2013

Meant2beevents was hands down the reason our wedding was as our guests said, "the best wedding we've ever been to!". I had been watching Meant2be on FB for over a year as I was impatiently waiting for my then boyfriend to propose. I knew that when the day finally came that Regina and her team at Meant2be events would be my absolute first and only choice for a wedding planner. Their attention to detail and the uniqueness of their designs drew me in from the very start and the absolutely amazing service they provided throughout the whole process reiterated the reason we chose them.

From the very beginning Regina was there for every question, idea and bride induced panic I had. She never once made me feel crazy or like a burden for constantly reaching out to her. She had an answer for everything and made me feel like I was always her only client. She is experienced as they come and works with top quality vendors. Both our DJ and Photographer were referred by her and they definitely added to our amazing experience on our day. Every detail we wanted was created by Regina and her team. We wanted our day to be more of a celebration than a typical wedding and we walked away with that exact feeling. The day was FLAWLESS! We received so many compliments from guests on how wonderful everything was. My bridesmaids even mentioned that they had never been involved in a wedding that ran so smoothly. We were all stress free that day aside from my own wedding jitters. If you are looking for a planner who is professional, creative, has the best team and vendors in addition to being a cool girl then TRUST ME , hire Meant2beevents for your next event. .

We can't thank Regina and her team enough for making our vision come to life. I will always look back at pictures and be so grateful for such an amazing day to start our lives together. Thank You Meant2be Events.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Meant2Be Events's reply:

M- who knew more then a decade after high school I would be helping you with your wedding day??? Probably one of the most unique and perfect brunch weddings to date! You were such a gracious host and a beautiful bride! Congrats again to you & G! (totally hooked on kronuts now by the way- I blame you!)

Courtney · Married on 11/02/2013

Regina was an amazing planner and I am honored to call her a friend after my whole wedding planning process. When I first started this whole wedding planning I had no clue what I wanted or what I was supposed to do. Regina and Chelsea walked me thru everything, from the proper etiquette to picking the perfect flowers; they were there every step of the way. Regina talked me off the ledge whenever friends and family were asking me questions and made me feel confident that she had it all taken care of. The day before the wedding, she took care of all of the rehearsal items and the rehearsal dinner went off without a hitch! Regina had the whole wedding day planned and went more smoothly than I could have ever imagined. I can’t tell you how many compliments I have received since the BIG day on how wonderful Regina was and I could not agree more! You guys truly rocked it and made Brett and my day absolutely perfect! (I have already told my girlfriend at work she HAS to use her for her upcoming wedding)

Sent on 11/08/2013

Meant2Be Events's reply:

Courtney we had such a blast helping you with your wedding day & rehearsal dinner! Anytime you want to grab a glass of wine, call us!

Nikki · Married on 10/25/2013

I don't even know where to start with Regina and Chelsea with meant2be events! I wish I could give a 10 star rating!! I hadn't planned on using a wedding planner, I had a small wedding of just 50 people so I thought I would be able to handle everything on my own. BOY, was I wrong. From the moment I met Regina, I felt so comfortable with her and knew I had to have her help and guidance with planning our wedding. That was the best decision I have ever made through out this whole process, instead of saying Yes of course :). I can not even tell you how many times through the planning process that I thought to my self "what would I have done with out her and Chelsea's help?" They were able to take the stress out of everything and just leave the fun for me. I never had a moment of being a "bridezilla" and I believe 100% that it is because of them. Regina was able to take my vision and make all of my dreams come true times 100. My wedding day was absolutely magical. I enjoyed my time with Regina and Chelsea so much and will miss talking with them so much. It was so nice to have these two girls that I really consider friends at the end of all of this. Hiring meant2be events was the reason my wedding day was smooth, stress free, and nothing short of amazing. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Meant2Be Events's reply:

Oh Nikki! You are so kind! You truly were the sweetest bride, and we are so thrilled that you had the fabulous wedding you and Josh deserved! Thank you again for letting us be a part of your celebration!

Yes, Nikki is so right - we were that family that didn't "need" a wedding planner because we felt we had the time, resources, and vision to put this small wedding together on our own. After a few months elapsed, we kind of reached an impasse and began to realize we didn't even know what we didn't know! We interviewed Regina, then stepped away and hired her on the spot. No regrets there - truth is, a wedding planner's fee is more than offset by her industry connections & her discounts and vendor resources. Each vendor that we interviewed had been pre-selected and was a perfect fit for our budget and preferences. We never had to question the integrity of any of the businesses or stress about the multitude of details that present throughout this process. The wedding and reception exceeded our expectations and was great fun for our family and guests thanks to Regina & Chelsea. We look forward to working with you again when Nikki's sister takes the next step....Jeanne Bruening (M.O.B.)

Sent on 11/09/2013

Meant2Be Events's reply:

Thank you Jeanne! Planning the wedding with and your daughter was truly an honor! And we can't wait to help your other daughter after her engagement!

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2013

When starting to plan our wedding I never thought we would hire a wedding planner. I thought that I could do it all on my own. However that couldn't be further from the truth. Regina worked with us for the last month before the wedding {we had the 'Details' package} and it really gave me a piece of mind. A couple months prior to the wedding I had most of the details figured out but there were a couple key things I didn't have. Starting to feel myself stressing out I decided to look into a planner. I called a few different planners and it was obvious Regina was the one I wanted to work with. From the first phone call Regina put me at ease and seemed like a friend. Prior to our month-of timeline Regina was super responsive and helpful if I had any questions and helped me secure the last couple vendors I was still looking for.

When our month-of timeline began I was constantly in contact with Regina and/or her lead planner Chelsea, and they did a terrific job of making sure nothing was missed. Whether that be recommending a good place to get votives, making sure we had transportation post-wedding {we didn't, oops!}, or making sure there was champagne in our dressing room!

Once the Big Day was here Regina and Chelsea were fantastic! As soon as we got to our venue {the Desert Botanical Garden} the gals were just awesome! The whole day went so fast, but I just remember having the BEST DAY EVER and not having to worry about a thing! The reason being that Regina and Chelsea made sure that everything went on without a hitch. That began with them contacting and coordinating all of my vendors to create a timeline. While everything didn't go as exactly as planned {there were some timing 'hiccups' from another vendor}, we had no worries and were really able to enjoy the night!

I would highly recommend Regina, Chelsea, and Meant 2 Be Events. They were absolutely fabulous and really allowed us to have the wedding of our dreams! Thanks Regina and Chelsea!

Sent on 01/02/2014