18 Reviews for Meagan Emilia Photography

Prints (2)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
18 Meagan Emilia Photography Reviews

The best advice we got was to find a wedding photographer that we'd be happy spending our wedding day with (you spend A LOT of time with your photographer). Meagan certainly fit the bill, as she was absolutely phenomenal. After looking at dozens of photographers in the southern New England area (our wedding was at the Glen Manor in Portsmouth, RI), we were most impressed by Meagan's website and portfolio. We reached out to her and quickly set up a call where she thoroughly explained her process to us. We were immediately impressed by her professionalism, friendliness, and attention to detail. We wanted to have our engagement shoot near our home in New York, so she happily obliged and made the long drive down to us! The engagement pictures turned out great, and during the shoot, Meagan made it a priority to have the experience be easy and fun for us. As we got closer to our big day, it was really easy to communicate with her. She let us know what to expect, and together we worked on the wedding day timeline. Thanks to the engagement shoot, we were super comfortable with her and her colleague Jackie (the second wedding photographer) on our wedding day. In fact, the entire wedding party had a great time getting their pictures taken by Meagan. And wow, were the wedding photos beautiful!! We received many compliments on the photos, and we were thrilled that Meagan captured our wedding day so well.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/28/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

I️ can not say enough good things about Meagan! We did a lot of research before booking our wedding photographer and all of her work was exactly what we were looking for. She was so easy to work with and her attention to detail makes such a difference in capturing every emotion and moment of such an important day. We got our pictures back so fast, and it’s like reliving the day all over again. I️ truly love every picture she took!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meagan did an amazing job with our wedding. My husband and I didn't have a lot of time before the wedding, and Meagan was incredibly flexible for us, and was always very responsive. We did an engagement session with her, which was very helpful to prepare us for the wedding day (plus, I love the pictures!). As the day got closer, Meagan made sure to schedule a time to speak with us and ask us all the right questions so that we were on the same page and everything went smoothly. The day of, Meagan arrived right on time and navigated the craziness of the room we were in to get all the picture of the dress, etc. and my mom helping me get dressed.

We did a first look at Beavertail, and Meagan picked a perfect spot on the rocks. The pictures are truly unbelievable. She also did an awesome job with the pre-wedding portraits. She was efficient and got all the pictures in with time to spare. Also, if you have children involved, Meagan is your gal. We had four kids, ages 5 months to 6 years, and somehow Meagan had ALL of them smiling in almost every shot. We both have big extended families, and Meagan was incredibly patient in herding people to get the family pictures done. Throughout the day and night, Meagan also made sure to gently remind us of pictures we had on our list but that we hadn't gotten to in the excitement of the day.

During the reception, Meagan seemed like she was everywhere and nowhere at the same time. I'd see her out of the corner of my eye, but they were never in the way. From the pictures, its obvious they were paying attention to what was happening and capturing all the fun people were having.

And of course, the pictures are amazing. Truly more than we could have imagined. We didn't want a lot of staged photos, and Meagan really captured us in so many candid shots that show how happy we were. Also, Meagan is just a really cool and laid back person, which makes it feel like you are chatting with a friend. I would recommend Meagan to anyone!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meagan was so amazing to work with in every aspect of our wedding planning and on the day of! Despite rain changing our photo plans, Meagan was flexible and accommodating! She provided great suggestions for other vendors and ideas! Her work is gorgeous and I was so glad we had her there for our special day!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

First of all, I have known Meagan since we were probably 10 years old.She's always been such a sweet and amazing individual.After college, I started to see her work at fellow classmates weddings and once I started following her on social media, I saw all the amazing work she did for anyone she came into contact with in whichever fashion.When my fiancé and I first were engaged, I started researching vendors and I knew a photographer would be one of the first vendors that we booked.I knew we wanted something different and unique, but I also knew we wanted someone who we connected with on a personal level.I found an out of state photographer, as I feel in Vermont I'd be forever comparing our photos to our friends, but I started to realize their unfamiliarity with the area, and many other variables, would be a potential problem.I started to realize that the perfect option was right under our noses.Meagan, although she had done many of our classmates weddings, was SO talented it didn't even matter. I knew she would make our day unique and capture the entirety of our vision.From the moment I contacted her again, I knew we had made the right decision. Our engagement shoot was SO fun!My, now, husband doesn't love being photographed, so we met at one of our favorite local breweries and Meagan just captured the most organic shots of "us".It was a lovely way for her to get to know what worked for us and what didn't and it was so relaxed, we almost forgot she was there!Every interaction with Meagan was a dream. It was efficient and reassuring that we made the right decision and I knew we were in good hands.Over the 13-14 months that we were contracted before our wedding day, I knew Meagan and her team were going to be 110% accountable. Sure enough, we are ECSTATIC. The review is cutting me off so I have to stop gushing, but I will end with this--when your photog makes you feel every emotion from your big day when you go through your images, you have made a priceless decision!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

When I came across Meagan Emilia Photography her website blew me away, but then when I spoke with her on the phone I knew she was going to be our wedding photographer! Meagan was professional, kind, organized and we left our first meeting thinking we gained a friend!
Meagan was extremely accommodating and she reached out to me to schedule meetings, I never had to ask! She drove an hour to meet me at my photo location spots just to scope it out before the big day. She is truly talented and amazing at what she does!
After the wedding we received many sneak peeks, starting the day after the wedding! We received our photos about two and a half weeks later! We were so happy with how they came out, she captured all the special moments and more and they are better than we could have imagined!
Meagan is overall just a great person and you can easily tell she loves what she does. We are extremely happy with the service and quality of our wedding photos. We would highly recommend anyone and everyone we know to use Meagan Emilia Photography and will be hiring her again for future needs.
Thank you Meagan for your hand in making our day AMAZING!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Enjoy the day and let the professionals do their thing

Profile Picture adam, 11/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so thrilled that we chose Meagan Emilia Photography for our wedding. Meagan was wonderful to work with leading up to the event. She was super responsive and accommodating. She went above and beyond and was on top of everything. On the day of the wedding she made my husband and I as well as all of our guests super comfortable. We received all of our pictures within the time frame agreed upon. The photos came out absolutely beautiful! She has a very creative eye which made for absolutely stunning photographs! We also received an unexpected package in the mail with a beautiful wooden thumbdrive and a book about enjoying the first year of marriage. Meagan was so sweet and we will miss working with her!

For us, choosing a photographer was the most difficult part of wedding planning, as the photos are all that you have to remember the day. We are delighted that we have Meagan's photographs to remember our special day!

Profile Picture Giavana, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meagan is amazing! She is personable, professional and so much fun. From the first time we met with her, we knew that she was perfect for our day. She took our quirkiness and made sure our photos reflected who we are as a couple. She captures every detail of the day!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Meagan was just incredible from day one. We are in love with our engagement photos and so so eager to see our wedding photos! She was so detailed, thorough and responsive from day one. Even now following our wedding day she is keeping us in the loop as to when we'll see those amazing photos. She has a wonderful easily laid out questionnaire online in preparation of the wedding which kept everyone on the same page and photos running smoothly. I highly recommend Meagan for any photography needs! She's the best!

Profile Picture Kenzi , 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brian and I could not have asked for more from Meagan. She was incredible to work with from the very beginning answering all our questions and offering valuable advice all the way through our ceremony and reception. She was extremely professional and did her research on our ceremony and reception sites, visiting them herself prior to our wedding day. Her pictures came our beautifully and captured our day perfectly. We highly recommend Meagan's services! She is wonderful!

Profile Picture Hannah, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Truly amazing experience. Provided the right art direction and expertise to create a feeling of ease and professionalism. Fun day, to be honest. Meagan's personality, her ease and kindness made working with her easy and breezy. It was my first marriage and I am sure she has photographed many at this point in her career. She made me feel like my day was the most special day, not only to me, but to my husband, family and friends. It felt personal and intimate, filled with warmth and love. I wouldn't hesitate to ask her to photograph many other epic moments, documenting our little family. Thank you again, Meagan for everything.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You want meagan to capture your special day whether its your wedding or a special event. she has a great gift of capturing that perfect picture. we have so many amazing pictures from our wedding of not just us but of our friends and family having fun.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meagan seemed to climb inside our minds and figure out *exactly* what we were hoping for in our Engagement Photos!
She suggested we do an early morning session, to get the best light for our vision. The weather that day wasn't looking too promising, but she didn't give up on chasing the sunlight and anticipating where it would shine next. In the meantime, we took advantage of any indoor opportunities we had.
My husband and I are a bit camera shy, and she managed to gently coax us out of our shells- without us even realizing it! We definitely laughed a lot and had a wonderful time.
Meagan promptly sent us a sneak peek of a few photographs via email only a week later (the rest followed in the next week) and they are beyond what we had hoped for.
She captured the fleeting morning light in the best ways, and you never would have known the weather was less than perfect for a photography session. She enveloped the tone of our love in so many ways- some candid, some quiet and romantic.
We couldn't be happier. We will definitely be seeking out Meagan Emilia Photography as our journey unfolds.

Profile Picture megan, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely loved Meagan. I had no idea the process of capturing our special day. Me and my husband are not the most photogenic people ever but Meagan made it a fun process and she knew exactly how to guide us to get wonderful pictures. Meagan made the process very easy and her pictures are absolutely stunning. She worked with us to figure out what we wanted and what packages and prices we could work with. Very quick to respond to any questions I had even after our big day was over. She offers many lovely options to print your pictures, we're currently working on a photo album which her choices all look beautiful! Very timely and quick turn around I think we got our pictures back 2-3 months after our wedding. We loved how they all came out! She does amazing work- highly reccomend her!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Meagan was my wedding photographer September 2015 and she did an excellent job. This was actually the first time I looked at myself in a picture and loved it because I felt beautiful and looked beautiful. Prior to our event we met up with Meagan multiple times to go over what we wanted and also set up a time to go to the venue and take a few pictures. We felt relaxed and she made it easy and enjoyable. Meagan is talented, personable and always has a smile on her.

Thank you again Meagan for all your hard work!

Profile Picture Milena , 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Meagan really Enjoys her clients and her Work as a Photographer, she really take pride on what ever Event it will be Thanks to Meagan Emilia Photography, for Making my Wedding Day a memorable one.....

Profile Picture Elaine, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files