JoAnn Moore Weddings Reviews

84 | Vail, CO

84 Reviews for JoAnn Moore Weddings

Adam M. · Married on 05/07/2021

JoAnn is Amazing!

If you want a first-rate wedding or event experience, JoAnn is extremely responsive and innovative when it comes to event and wedding planning. She thinks of everything! And comes up with innovative ideas given the current pandemic that will provide for a safe and comfortable experience. Thank you for everything JoAnn!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Christina H. · Married on 08/01/2020

Best decision we made!

Hiring JoAnn Moore for our wedding was the best decision we ever made! Wedding planning was getting to be very overwhelming and I was not enjoying the process like I wanted to. Once JoAnn was on board, a weight was lifted off my shoulders and I finally started feeling like an excited bride! She was always there for me when I had a question or needed advice. Once the pandemic hit I was scared my dream wedding would not happen. JoAnn stood by me every step of the way, helped keep everyone safe, and I fell like the new wedding we had to plan turned out more amazing then I ever could have imagined. Her years of knowledge, mixed with our creative style made, what most of our guests say, was “the best wedding they had ever been to!” She worked with us to keep things in our budget, she collaborated with all the vendors perfectly, and was exactly as “hands on” as we wanted her to be. On the day of the wedding she helped everything run so smoothly and we were able to fully enjoy every special minute of our big day! JoAnn, we appreciate you as a person and thank you so much for being our wedding planner!

Sent on 09/17/2020

Megan G. · Married on 12/22/2019

Awesome!!!

JoAnn made this event everything I hoped it would be! She knew exactly what to do. I had a blast at the event and don’t even worry about a thing. JoAnn and Mindy took care of everything!

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Paige

Paige S. · Married on 09/03/2019

The best engagement planner!

JoAnn was thoughtful, available, detailed and overall just so lovely to work with. During a really hectic time in our lives, it was so great to know that our elopement in Vail wasn't something we had to worry about- JoAnn had it covered! She was there for us every step of the way and we are thrilled to have her as part of our "Vail family" now. Thank you, Joann!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Karinna

Karinna P. · Married on 06/22/2019

JoAnn Moore Weddings: Our Honest Review

We found JoAnn Moore on the Knot and were immediately impressed with her extensive local experience. We interviewed several wedding planners before choosing JoAnn. We spoke on the phone and via email at least a dozen times before meeting her last summer, which was a year before our wedding. It was clear we made the right choice. She was always genuinely excited to help us plan the wedding of our dreams. Her first priority was our best interest even it meant more work for her, which it often did. Everyone knows on the wedding day, nothing ever goes exactly as planned. However, we never imagined we’d face rain, snow, and thunderstorms so severe that the gondola and road to our venue were completely shut down for hours prior to our wedding. Even when faced with extreme challenges, JoAnn and Mindy made it all happen! It was a huge relief for us to knowing it would all be taken care of. We planned an outdoor mountain top wedding on the second day of summer. We ended up with the most magical snowy dream day that was better than we could have imagined! JoAnn is incredibly generous with her time. We spoke and emailed frequently, and there were no surprises with our final bill. She truly cares and gets to know you on a deeply personal level that is reflected in the wedding. We highly recommend you hire JoAnn and her team to plan your wedding. We could not have been more pleased with our experience!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/14/2019

Mountain wedding

JoAnn and team were so wonderful to work with! She listened to what we wanted and put together an amazing weekend for us! Based on vision we were looking for she pulled in all the needed vendors and achieved our goal! We love JoAnn

Sent on 06/23/2019

Hannah M. · Married on 12/22/2018

Our Winter Wedding

Joann and Mindy went above and beyond in every aspect of planning our wedding. Joann was able to take my abstract ideas and transform them into an incredible event that our friends and family will be talking about for years to come! This team is passionate about creating magical moments for guests, family, and, most importantly, the couple!!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Michael · Married on 03/03/2018

JoAnn and Mindy were the absolute best!! We had a very difficult mountain-side wedding that needed to be planned while we tended to our professional lives in Chicago and despite the hundreds of moving parts and nightmare logisticals to figure out the wedding went off WITHOUT A SNAG!! Not only that but JoAnn and Mindy literally absorbed all the vendor drama (if there was any) so that we could focus on each other on our amazing day! Going wayyy above and beyond JoAnn would take phone calls from us at all hours any day of the week and listen to our concerns that kept us up only to take care of our stress and anxiety within minutes! She was not just a planner but wore many hats including one of a counselor, an innovator, and a friend! JoAnn and Mindy were beyond incredible and if you need a planner to help with a difficult wedding from a far or just need someone who is a friend with decades of experience call JoAnn and Mindy...worth every cent!! Thanks Guys!!!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Mike · Married on 03/03/2018

JoAnn was absolutely amazing! Beyond what I could have asked for. Despite our wedding literally being on the side of a mountain 1500 miles from home JoAnn knocked it out of the park and everything went off without one single snafu!! JoAnn and Mindy were worth every penny and we absolutely could not have pulled off the wedding of our dreams without her!!!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Noelle · Married on 12/02/2017

As an interior designer, I fully appreciate the professional need to combine a tasteful vision with precise execution. JoAnn Moore and her team are an excellent example of this in wedding planning and being best in class for being capable, responsive and always maintaining a positive attitude. JoAnn's involvement allowed us to make truly fine memories!

Sent on 12/05/2017

JoAnn Moore Weddings's reply:

Noelle,
    Thank you so very much. You know we absolutely enjoyed every minute, phone call and meeting we spent working on and getting excited for Kristina and Steven's wedding. What a day for all! Best wishes!

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2017

JoAnn was so wonderful and made sure our wedding was absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Devyn · Married on 09/09/2017

JoAnn and her team are The BEST EVER. I have known JoAnn since I was 3, so her planning my wedding was extra special. My husband and I trusted her completely, and that is hard to do because I am very meticulous, a perfectionist, and have high expectations. With that said, JoAnn captured my vision PERFECTLY (really, my day was perfect). She took my ideas and made them ever better. From the little tied ribbons around my place settings, to the placement of signs, flowers, etc. everything was exactly like I wanted, and I didn't have to stress. I was able to enjoy my wedding and not worry about something "going wrong" because I knew JoAnn and her team had everything handled. Not only was it about the wedding day, it also was about the entire planning process. She sent details, timelines, vendor lists, ideas, and inspiration that was very helpful in keeping me focused and on time. Her team is well organized, professional, and experienced. Even my guests commented "wow, now I know what a wedding planner is supposed to be like". Mindy was also a joy to work with, she and JoAnn are a great team and everything came together seamlessly. They kept me calm when the rain came, and had clear communication with my guests throughout the evening. Thank you for making this big day one amazing start to our grand adventure of marriage. I wish I could rate you with more stars. We just can't say enough amazing things about JoAnn Moore Weddings! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! We love you!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Kelley · Married on 09/09/2017

Every detail was taken care as requested down to the Olive sprigs on the napkins. JoAnn and her team were amazing and our guests just loved her and how she kept everyone informed.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Jill A. · Married on 09/03/2017

JoAnn and Mindy with Mountains and Meadows helped plan our daughter's wedding in Vail Colorado. They were amazing to work with. They helped plan and organize several events for a weekend long celebration. Their knowledge, expertise and attention to detail made for a perfect wedding. They were particularly helpful the day of the wedding as the entire staff worked vey hard to ensure a beautiful and memorable day. We would highly recommend Mountains and Meadows for anyone planning a wedding. We are confident they will make your day flawless!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Perri · Married on 09/02/2017

Our family loved planning our daughter's wedding at Ritz Bachelor Gulch with JoAnn Moore! She was always available for questions and kept us on track! We absolutely enjoyed the wedding , as all of Joann's "girls" took over- Francis photography, Kaycee hair, makeup, and Rose the florist. The Radio band out of Denver were phenomenal! Reflecting on the event- it was SO LOVELY. We wouldn't change a thing- all thanks to JoAnn and her team!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Conley · Married on 09/02/2017

She is the best of the best! JoAnn makes you feel like you are the only bride she is working with! Extremely professional and ALWAYS positive!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Jacquelyn · Married on 08/13/2017

JoAnn and team are simply amazing!! Look no further if you want a perfect planner. We had a destination wedding in Beaver Creek. I had never even scene the wedding or reception venue and she was able to orchestrate perfectly for me - from vendor selection to finishing details she ensured nothing was missed! I am meticulous and a planner at heart so keeping up with me and my expectations isn't easy as my bar is exceptionally high! JoAnn - exceed my expectations at every turn - allowing for stress free planning and importantly - a wonderful wedding weekend. 5 Weeks later I still am receiving comments from friends and family - "that was the best wedding i have ever attended!!" Thank you JoAnn and your fabulous team! We are forever grateful for you.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Bri · Married on 08/07/2017

JoAnn is an incredible wedding planner, and every wedding I have attended has been absolutely beautiful and flawless.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Alana · Married on 07/15/2017

As parents of the bride we were greatly pleased with our daughter's wedding. Everything from the beautiful ceremony at the Beaver Creek Chapel to the lovely reception/dinner at Splendido's Restaurant was wonderful. We were impressed with how smooth and seamless everything went. Thanks JoAnn!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Mindy · Married on 07/15/2017

Being a wedding planner myself, while planning my own wedding I saw firsthand all the decisions a bride has to make and how emotional the entire process can be. I am truly thankful JoAnn was my wedding planner. She took care of all the details and made my vision come to life so I could relax and enjoy the day!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Lindsey · Married on 12/03/2016

Ask JoAnn to plan your wedding, and everything will go perfectly! She is absolutely amazing. My now-husband and I decided last-minute to have a wedding in Colorado, and JoAnn planned the perfect wedding in less than two months! We didn't have time to visit Colorado before our wedding weekend, so we relied on JoAnn's knowledge to decide everything. She helped us select the perfect venue and recommended all the absolute best vendors - photography, flowers, cake, music, officiant. We were beyond impressed with JoAnn's ability to pull everything together so efficiently. And beyond that, JoAnn is incredibly kind, gracious, and friendly. She is wonderful to work with and will relieve so much of your wedding planning stress. JoAnn is the consummate professional and she's the best there is.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Barrett · Married on 10/01/2016

JoAnn is incredible. She will handle everything if you let her, but she is happy to take your input and ideas at any step of the way. My wife and I are busy professionals, so we were fairly hands-off during the process. We told JoAnn our basic vision, and she got it done 100% on extremely short notice (less than 2 months). She got us great deals and a spectacular venue in Beaver Creek. The vendors and officiant she teamed us up with were top-notch. Everything went smoothly and without a hitch. Our guests were blown away, and we couldn't be happier. Thank you JoAnn.

Just in case you're apprehensive about the price, I vouch for JoAnn's services being worth every penny. She takes the stress out of wedding planning and execution, which let's you focus on what's really important - enjoying the once-in-a-lifetime moments at your wedding.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Buff · Married on 09/04/2016

JoAnn is the best. She has years of experience and it showed in pulling off a great wedding for our daughter. She steered us to the perfect venue, with nearby hotel and restaurant facilities for all our needs. No one had to drive anywhere. Her vendors are great, talented people who know what they are doing. The Photographer, Florist, Band, Cake, and Food - all were excellent. It was a joyous way to launch a new couple and it all happened seamlessly. Beavercreek is a glorious setting. Hire her!

Sent on 09/17/2016

JoAnn Moore and her team at Mountains and Meadows were amazing!

My husband and I live in Indiana, so having a destination wedding in Beaver Creek, CO with limited availability to go out to CO to plan things (and setting a date 7 months out) caused a bit of anxiety before we found Mountains and Meadows.

Since we had already found the venue for the ceremony and the reception, we opted for the "Wedding Day Coverage with a Little Help" package. This was well worth the value - JoAnn helped with recommending a florist, DJ, lighting/decor, photographer, and hair/makeup, welcome gifts, and consulted on wedding etiquette questions. My parents, in-laws, and husband were blown away by Mountains & Meadows' knowledge, expertise, professionalism, and organizational skills.

There was not a single vendor that M&M recommended that we did not love, and everything went off without a hitch.

JoAnn and her staff really go above and beyond for their brides, and our day would not have been as wonderful as it was without the help of the talented crew at Mountains & Meadows.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Jane · Married on 06/04/2016

Be wise and hire a wedding planner! Joann Moore had so many wonderful suggestions, all of which I took and never would have thought of, that proved to be the reason we were all so happy with our celebration. The bride and groom, both of whom had busy professional lives, did not have the time and skill to plan a wedding but both were very surprised with how well the day turned out. All of us were from other states and Joann put together an outstanding events which we all enjoyed immensely.

Sent on 12/21/2016