Meadows Weddings and Events, DBA JoAnn Moore Weddings Reviews

Meadows Weddings and Events, DBA JoAnn Moore Weddings 3
Meadows Weddings and Events, DBA JoAnn Moore Weddings 4

Megan Green · Getting married on 12/22/2019

Awesome!!!

JoAnn made this event everything I hoped it would be! She knew exactly what to do. I had a blast at the event and don’t even worry about a thing. JoAnn and Mindy took care of everything!

Hannah Mayo · Married on 12/22/2018

Our Winter Wedding

Joann and Mindy went above and beyond in every aspect of planning our wedding. Joann was able to take my abstract ideas and transform them into an incredible event that our friends and family will be talking about for years to come! This team is passionate about creating magical moments for guests, family, and, most importantly, the couple!!

Meadows Weddings and Events, DBA JoAnn Moore Weddings 5
    Meadows Weddings and Events, DBA JoAnn Moore Weddings 6

Michael · Married on 03/03/2018

JoAnn and Mindy were the absolute best!! We had a very difficult mountain-side wedding that needed to be planned while we tended to our professional lives in Chicago and despite the hundreds of moving parts and nightmare logisticals to figure out the wedding went off WITHOUT A SNAG!! Not only that but JoAnn and Mindy literally absorbed all the vendor drama (if there was any) so that we could focus on each other on our amazing day! Going wayyy above and beyond JoAnn would take phone calls from us at all hours any day of the week and listen to our concerns that kept us up only to take care of our stress and anxiety within minutes! She was not just a planner but wore many hats including one of a counselor, an innovator, and a friend! JoAnn and Mindy were beyond incredible and if you need a planner to help with a difficult wedding from a far or just need someone who is a friend with decades of experience call JoAnn and Mindy...worth every cent!! Thanks Guys!!!

Mike · Married on 03/03/2018

JoAnn was absolutely amazing! Beyond what I could have asked for. Despite our wedding literally being on the side of a mountain 1500 miles from home JoAnn knocked it out of the park and everything went off without one single snafu!! JoAnn and Mindy were worth every penny and we absolutely could not have pulled off the wedding of our dreams without her!!!

Noelle · Married on 12/02/2017

As an interior designer, I fully appreciate the professional need to combine a tasteful vision with precise execution. JoAnn Moore and her team are an excellent example of this in wedding planning and being best in class for being capable, responsive and always maintaining a positive attitude. JoAnn's involvement allowed us to make truly fine memories!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Meadows Weddings and Events, DBA JoAnn Moore Weddings 7
    Meadows Weddings and Events, DBA JoAnn Moore Weddings 8

Meadows Weddings and Events, DBA JoAnn Moore Weddings's reply:

Noelle,
    Thank you so very much. You know we absolutely enjoyed every minute, phone call and meeting we spent working on and getting excited for Kristina and Steven's wedding. What a day for all! Best wishes!

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2017

JoAnn was so wonderful and made sure our wedding was absolutely fantastic!

Devyn · Married on 09/09/2017

JoAnn and her team are The BEST EVER. I have known JoAnn since I was 3, so her planning my wedding was extra special. My husband and I trusted her completely, and that is hard to do because I am very meticulous, a perfectionist, and have high expectations. With that said, JoAnn captured my vision PERFECTLY (really, my day was perfect). She took my ideas and made them ever better. From the little tied ribbons around my place settings, to the placement of signs, flowers, etc. everything was exactly like I wanted, and I didn't have to stress. I was able to enjoy my wedding and not worry about something "going wrong" because I knew JoAnn and her team had everything handled. Not only was it about the wedding day, it also was about the entire planning process. She sent details, timelines, vendor lists, ideas, and inspiration that was very helpful in keeping me focused and on time. Her team is well organized, professional, and experienced. Even my guests commented "wow, now I know what a wedding planner is supposed to be like". Mindy was also a joy to work with, she and JoAnn are a great team and everything came together seamlessly. They kept me calm when the rain came, and had clear communication with my guests throughout the evening. Thank you for making this big day one amazing start to our grand adventure of marriage. I wish I could rate you with more stars. We just can't say enough amazing things about JoAnn Moore Weddings! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! We love you!

Kelley · Married on 09/09/2017

Every detail was taken care as requested down to the Olive sprigs on the napkins. JoAnn and her team were amazing and our guests just loved her and how she kept everyone informed.

Jill and Dan · Married on 09/03/2017

JoAnn and Mindy with Mountains and Meadows helped plan our daughter's wedding in Vail Colorado. They were amazing to work with. They helped plan and organize several events for a weekend long celebration. Their knowledge, expertise and attention to detail made for a perfect wedding. They were particularly helpful the day of the wedding as the entire staff worked vey hard to ensure a beautiful and memorable day. We would highly recommend Mountains and Meadows for anyone planning a wedding. We are confident they will make your day flawless!

Perri · Married on 09/02/2017

Our family loved planning our daughter's wedding at Ritz Bachelor Gulch with JoAnn Moore! She was always available for questions and kept us on track! We absolutely enjoyed the wedding , as all of Joann's "girls" took over- Francis photography, Kaycee hair, makeup, and Rose the florist. The Radio band out of Denver were phenomenal! Reflecting on the event- it was SO LOVELY. We wouldn't change a thing- all thanks to JoAnn and her team!

Conley · Married on 09/02/2017

She is the best of the best! JoAnn makes you feel like you are the only bride she is working with! Extremely professional and ALWAYS positive!

Jacquelyn · Married on 08/13/2017

JoAnn and team are simply amazing!! Look no further if you want a perfect planner. We had a destination wedding in Beaver Creek. I had never even scene the wedding or reception venue and she was able to orchestrate perfectly for me - from vendor selection to finishing details she ensured nothing was missed! I am meticulous and a planner at heart so keeping up with me and my expectations isn't easy as my bar is exceptionally high! JoAnn - exceed my expectations at every turn - allowing for stress free planning and importantly - a wonderful wedding weekend. 5 Weeks later I still am receiving comments from friends and family - "that was the best wedding i have ever attended!!" Thank you JoAnn and your fabulous team! We are forever grateful for you.

Bri · Married on 08/07/2017

JoAnn is an incredible wedding planner, and every wedding I have attended has been absolutely beautiful and flawless.

Alana · Married on 07/15/2017

As parents of the bride we were greatly pleased with our daughter's wedding. Everything from the beautiful ceremony at the Beaver Creek Chapel to the lovely reception/dinner at Splendido's Restaurant was wonderful. We were impressed with how smooth and seamless everything went. Thanks JoAnn!

Mindy · Married on 07/15/2017

Being a wedding planner myself, while planning my own wedding I saw firsthand all the decisions a bride has to make and how emotional the entire process can be. I am truly thankful JoAnn was my wedding planner. She took care of all the details and made my vision come to life so I could relax and enjoy the day!

Lindsey · Married on 12/03/2016

Ask JoAnn to plan your wedding, and everything will go perfectly! She is absolutely amazing. My now-husband and I decided last-minute to have a wedding in Colorado, and JoAnn planned the perfect wedding in less than two months! We didn't have time to visit Colorado before our wedding weekend, so we relied on JoAnn's knowledge to decide everything. She helped us select the perfect venue and recommended all the absolute best vendors - photography, flowers, cake, music, officiant. We were beyond impressed with JoAnn's ability to pull everything together so efficiently. And beyond that, JoAnn is incredibly kind, gracious, and friendly. She is wonderful to work with and will relieve so much of your wedding planning stress. JoAnn is the consummate professional and she's the best there is.

Barrett · Married on 10/01/2016

JoAnn is incredible. She will handle everything if you let her, but she is happy to take your input and ideas at any step of the way. My wife and I are busy professionals, so we were fairly hands-off during the process. We told JoAnn our basic vision, and she got it done 100% on extremely short notice (less than 2 months). She got us great deals and a spectacular venue in Beaver Creek. The vendors and officiant she teamed us up with were top-notch. Everything went smoothly and without a hitch. Our guests were blown away, and we couldn't be happier. Thank you JoAnn.

Just in case you're apprehensive about the price, I vouch for JoAnn's services being worth every penny. She takes the stress out of wedding planning and execution, which let's you focus on what's really important - enjoying the once-in-a-lifetime moments at your wedding.

Buff · Married on 09/04/2016

JoAnn is the best. She has years of experience and it showed in pulling off a great wedding for our daughter. She steered us to the perfect venue, with nearby hotel and restaurant facilities for all our needs. No one had to drive anywhere. Her vendors are great, talented people who know what they are doing. The Photographer, Florist, Band, Cake, and Food - all were excellent. It was a joyous way to launch a new couple and it all happened seamlessly. Beavercreek is a glorious setting. Hire her!

JoAnn Moore and her team at Mountains and Meadows were amazing!

My husband and I live in Indiana, so having a destination wedding in Beaver Creek, CO with limited availability to go out to CO to plan things (and setting a date 7 months out) caused a bit of anxiety before we found Mountains and Meadows.

Since we had already found the venue for the ceremony and the reception, we opted for the "Wedding Day Coverage with a Little Help" package. This was well worth the value - JoAnn helped with recommending a florist, DJ, lighting/decor, photographer, and hair/makeup, welcome gifts, and consulted on wedding etiquette questions. My parents, in-laws, and husband were blown away by Mountains & Meadows' knowledge, expertise, professionalism, and organizational skills.

There was not a single vendor that M&M recommended that we did not love, and everything went off without a hitch.

JoAnn and her staff really go above and beyond for their brides, and our day would not have been as wonderful as it was without the help of the talented crew at Mountains & Meadows.

Jane · Married on 06/04/2016

Be wise and hire a wedding planner! Joann Moore had so many wonderful suggestions, all of which I took and never would have thought of, that proved to be the reason we were all so happy with our celebration. The bride and groom, both of whom had busy professional lives, did not have the time and skill to plan a wedding but both were very surprised with how well the day turned out. All of us were from other states and Joann put together an outstanding events which we all enjoyed immensely.

Ryan · Married on 12/04/2015

We got married at the Vail Chapel and had our reception dinner at the Four Seasons. Joann and her team are terrific, and put together a great event for us. The rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception were beautiful, and Joann's attention to detail is impeccable. We are from Pennsylvania and had a limited opportunity to meet with vendors and locations, so we relied heavily on Joann to put everything together. We could not be happier with how everything turned out, and would recommend Mountains & Meadows to anyone looking for an experienced professional to coordinate a wonderful wedding. Joann is incredibly nice and very passionate and enthusiastic about her work, and we are very happy that we used her services.

Christina · Married on 12/04/2015

What an amazing experience working with JoAnn from Mountains and Meadows. We live in PA and were getting married in Vail, Co, and needed a professional wedding planner to help us have our dream wedding. JoAnn made the planning process stress-free and enjoyable for us. My mom and I met with JoAnn for a weekend in May to discuss our ideas, look at venues, etc. and she made us feel like her only clients. She was always available to talk and made us feel like we were important and special to her, always showing lots of excitement and enthusiasm. From our welcome gifts, to our rehearsal dinner to our wedding, JoAnn has an eye for detail and creativity. She and Mindy were absolutely wonderful during our wedding weekend. We couldn't imagine planning it without them. If I could give them 10 stars I would, highly highly recommend!

Jordan · Married on 09/26/2015

Such a pleasure to work with this vendor. As a bride and groom who pretty much had no idea where to start, the finished product was the wedding of our dreams. Both of us work full time, so we didn't want to feel over overwhelmed. This vendor took this into consideration, as necessary tasks were delegated to us efficiently and effectively but not in a way that felt like "too much." This vendor was patient and flexible and if we had to do it all over again, we would want exactly the same experience.

Gretchen · Married on 08/23/2015

JoAnn is truly an amazing planner. I work in the event planning industry and she and her team are truly the best! She made the planning easy and fun from the get-go with an organized style of working through the logistics and event needs. Her vender recommendations we outstanding and all came together to make our wedding an unforgettable event. Having her the day of the wedding on-site was perfect as she oversaw every detail with no stone left unturned. She made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process and we couldn’t have done it without her. Thank you!

Natasha · Married on 07/18/2015

Mountains and Meadows, Owned by Joann Moore, is the best wedding planning business in the Vail Valley. Joann is very responsive, relaible and an expert in the ecery aspect of the planning process. Joann has an uncanny ablility with people, difficult situations and makes the wedding day seamless. I would highly recommend Mountians and Meadows as your wedding planner.