9 Reviews for Meadowbrook Reception Center

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
9 Meadowbrook Reception Center Reviews

They were very helpful especially with the last minute changes that needed to be done.

Profile Picture Marjorie, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up

Great service. Flexible. Goes above and beyond. Definitely recommend them to anyone

Profile Picture Elaina, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This venue was great! My wedding couldn't have been better. I would highly recommend this venue. Chuck, Sue and Carol were great to work with and responded to my emails very quickly. Everything went so smoothly! Sue was our officiant and she did such a great job! The food was fantastic. The pictures turned out perfect. The music was awesome. And all at a very affordable price! Thanks again for the perfect wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Cake

Meadowbrook was the best place to have our wedding. Not only was it a beautiful venue and in a great location, the food was delicious. Chuck and Carol were truly amazing!! They were professional and took care of every little detail to make sure our special day was everything we wanted it to be and then some. In addition to my wife and I, our guests were truly impressed!! I highly recommend Meadowbrook Reception Center to anyone who's planning a wedding!! Thank you for turning our day into a fairytale wedding!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Adam and I are thrilled at how our wedding came together. Chuck, Sue and Carole are fantastic to work with. Not only are they flexible, they truly want your wedding to be perfect. The food was wonderful and the DJ service provided by Chuck was the best! Carole is so supportive and helped keep the wedding party calm during a dress issue when was a relief.

We highly recommend Meadowbrook Reception Center for your wedding and/or event needs. They simply are the best!!

Thank you so much for making our day perfect!!

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

So easy to work with and took a lot of hassle our of finding photographer, caterer, DJ, etc. Highly recommend, great value for the money

Profile Picture Sara, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake

We had a great wedding , it ran flawlessly due to Chuck and Carol, they answered and took care of any concerns.
If you not taking advantage of the free dancing lessons your missing out big time we had a blast and are continuing on with our lessons.
Matt and Angie Oct 22-2016

Profile Picture matt, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

Very accommodating venue, superb staff! Would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Robert, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Rehearsal Dinner Location

As a bride who recently had her wedding at this facility, I see that the majority of the problems discussed in these reviews is people not reading their contracts. The purpose of contracts is to make sure both parties are in agreement. Problems come in when you don't know what you sign. This happens a lot when guests are not aware that there is a contract. If you are a guest, then before you write a bad review of a business, please make sure that the problems as you see them are not something agreed upon in the contract. If you are a Person signing the contract, be sure to fully read the contracts before signing and agreeing to it's terms; if you have questions about the contract, make sure you fully understand the terms before signing. That's for any contract...

My ceremony and reception was flawless, Chuck and Sue were amazing, and well organized. They brought up things that I would have never thought of and addressed every detail of my wedding to make sure it was perfect. The food service they offer is great, and was extremely reasonably priced. The reception was wonderful, Chuck did a great job with the emcee work, he makes it fun and interactive. All of my guests had a blast, and I couldn't be more pleased.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Lighting, Photobooth, Chairs, Tables, Buffet, Outside Cake, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Specialty Beer, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Liability Insurance, Event Rentals, Set Up