Meadowbrook at Clayton Reviews

4 | Clayton, OH

4 Reviews for Meadowbrook at Clayton

• W

Willie & Kimberly · Married on 06/08/2013

Meadowbrook Country Club was a great location to have our ceremony. The planner/consultant Fonda was great to work with as well. She was helpful & very welcoming! The staff was wonderful & the food was amazing. We had another lady named Dee that really helped us out the day of the wedding. She was great with us and all of our guest. Everyone spoke very highly of her. She was amazing! I would definitely recommend this location to anyone looking for a wonderful place to hold a special event.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Semico · Married on 05/07/2016

Nice venue! Outside of some miscommunication everything was perfect.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2011

Very Beautiful place to get married & have your reception! Very friendly staff! Good food, but meat was a little dry.

Sent on 11/16/2011

Sarah · Married on 05/30/2010

1.8
      1.0
      2.0

I do NOT recommend using this facility. I was greatly disappointed with the whole thing. At first I fell in love with the venue. But the more I had to work with the contact person there, the more upset I got. She was very hard to get a hold of and had a very blah attitude like she didn't care and she got upset with us over the little things on the big day. In the end what totally upsets me about this place is that on the day of my wedding it was 80 degrees outside AND inside! They didn't get the air working enough and my guests ALL left early!!! If that's not disappointing I don't know what is.

Sent on 07/08/2010