Meadow Wood Manor Reviews

Meadow Wood Manor 6
Meadow Wood Manor 7

Suzanne P · Married on 10/14/2018

Awesome wedding venue

I learned about Meadow Wood Manor through a close friend who highly recommended the venue to me. I am very pleased I listened to her recommendation and could not have asked for a better venue for my wedding. It's absolutely beautiful and very reasonably priced! The staff are amazing and extremely attentive on day of the wedding. I worked with Mary Ellen throughout my whole planning and she is so kind and very helpful. I loved how they only do one wedding at a time here. My guests were very pleased. They loved the beauty of the venue and could not stop talking about how amazing the food was. I had an amazing and beautiful wedding with Meadow Wood Manor playing a huge role in making it amazing and highly recommend this venue.

Dorothy · Married on 10/06/2018

Dream come true!

MWM is absolutely beautiful.. the staircase is breath taken... Maryellen (our wedding coordinator) was so helpful in every step we needed to take, to make our day so special. MWM makes you feel like family. They do 1 wedding at a time which makes the venue feel more personal to the bride and groom. Food is great and cocktail hour food is amazing. All staff there is friendly and kind and helpful. Thank you MWM for making our dream wedding come true.

Jennifer · Married on 08/17/2018

To say my wedding day at the Meadow Wood Manor was picture perfect would be a grave understatement. From my first visit to the venue, throughout the entire planning process, and up to the actual wedding day the staff was responsive, professional, and accommodating. The rooms were decorated beautifully, all of my requests were honored, and my guests are still talking about both the cocktail hour and dinner food selections. Thank you, Meadow Wood Maor, for helping make the day I envisioned for so many months become a reality!

Kerri · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing! My wedding was yesterday and they made sure that my husband and I and our guests were happy and fed. They went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. The service was great and the food was AMAZING. All of our guests complimented the venues interior and exterior design, service, and food. Everything was perfect. The staircase is a huge focal point and is beautiful.

Kim · Married on 06/30/2018

Meadow wood manor did a fantastic job on my wedding day, June 30th. I'm not sure there is anything that I would change about the way things went for my wedding.

Sandie · Married on 06/30/2018

The MWM was phenomenal. From beginning to end it was an awesome experience. All staff were attentive to our guests and us. If we had to do it again, we’d choose Meadow Wood Manor!

Meadow Wood Manor 8

Lisa · Married on 06/03/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Meadowood Manor! We had our event on June 3rd of this year and Meadowood Manor made our day unforgettable. Throughout the planning process they helped us every step of the way and were so accommodating. The food at our wedding was amazing and the service we reviewed was top notch! We were truly just able to enjoy our special day! Thank you so much to all of the wonderful staff there! You are the best!

Kristen · Married on 05/26/2018

My experience with Meadow Wood Manor was absolutely amazing! I could not have imagined a better venue for our wedding to be. The facility is stunning, the food is astounding, and the way the people treat there is amazing. Mary Ellen was a huge help right from the get go. She made Meadow Wood Manor feel like home from the moment we walked in, and from that first visit, I knew I needed my wedding to be there. Also, on the day of my wedding I had an attendant who made sure I ate, and even brought me food and anything else I needed. Our wedding at Meadow Wood Manor was so wonderful we are trying to convince our recently engaged friends to have their wedding there. Lastly, the price for everything you get is unbeatable. Our wedding was more than I could have dreamed and we highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to have the best day of their lives.

Meadow Wood Manor 9
    Meadow Wood Manor 16
    Meadow Wood Manor 17
    Meadow Wood Manor 18

Lizeth · Married on 05/11/2018

My husband and I knew from our first appointment that we had found the right place. We had visited other venues prior to our appointment and by far the MWM stood out from the rest. May Ellen took her time to talk to us and listened to everything we had to say, which made it feel like the type of place that really takes care of you as friends would do.
    Leading up to the wedding, we had the pleasure of attending their annual dinner and it was great meeting the owner and the staff. Everyone was so nice and genuinely happy to be there which were all great indications of how the wedding day would be.
    On the day of the wedding, everything was amazing! I cannot thank them enough for taking care of us and our guests the way they did. A big shout out to Dan and Yami who made sure my husband and I had food and drinks at all times. Our friends and family have complimented us on the venue, staff, the awesome cocktail hour and how much fun they had. Thank you so much MWM, you made our day so special and stress-free! You guys are the best!

Cindy · Married on 04/27/2018

I would easily recommend their service again! Our guests loved the food!

Nicole · Married on 03/31/2018

We had our wedding at Meadow Wood Manor in March 2018; it was fantastic from start to finish including top notch service. From the moment I toured the facility, I fell in love (the homemade baked cookies served to us that day also helped). Not only is the facility beautiful; the employee’s customer service is superb. My husband saw the venue on a different day than I did; the team at Meadow Wood greeted him by name and even asked where I was. Their attention to detail is outstanding! Once we booked the venue, they never disappointed; always answering my questions and responding efficiently and quickly. They were very responsive during the planning and made sure every detail was exactly what we wanted.

All the people we encountered at Meadow Wood, the Sales Manager, event coordinators, waitstaff, bartenders and everyone we met were dedicated to helping us to have the best wedding ever and treated us like we were a part of their family. During our wedding reception, we had a personal attendant who helped to make sure that we got fed, and was there every time I turned around needing something (including bustling my dress which took a lot of time since my Maid of Honor was unable to bend down)

The day of the wedding went off flawlessly thanks to the amazing staff! The cocktail hour had endless amounts of food (my guests are still raving about the food!). It was truly one of the best weddings and everyone had an amazing time (we didn’t want the night to end).

Words cannot express how grateful we are to Meadow Wood Manor, and preferred vendors that we hired. Our wedding day was a dream come true and executed flawlessly. They know what they are doing and are committed to making their clients happy. We will be using Meadow Wood Manor again for future events!

Allison · Married on 01/13/2018

Meadow Wood runs a spectacular event. Everything wasnperfect.

Allison · Married on 01/13/2018

From our first visit the Meadow Wood Manor exceeded our expectations. Their sales staff and owner were incredibly helpful through out the planning process and were willing to work out every single detail up until our event. The staff is well organized, which made it easy to communicate and create our perfect reception and stood out among the other vendors we looked at.
    We opted to use their vendor and decoration package. They did an amazing job creating a beautiful reception that was warm and inviting. The staff even used all of my handmade decorations and other items I had left them.They allowed my husband and I to be the first ones into the ballroom and had our photographer ready to take our picture as we entered, which was such a nice touch.
    Our reception was incredible. The timing of cocktails, dinner, and dessert was perfect and made for a lot of time on the dance floor. Their day of staff did an exceptional job making sure we were taken care of all night. The staff helped me with my dress before we entered our reception and continued to assist me the remainder of the evening. They provided us food and drinks up in the suite before our event started and I never had to ask for any thing all night. They even kept our dinner plates hot while we were visiting guest tables.
    The food was outstanding. I enjoyed everything from cocktails to dessert. Our cake was made by their baker at Gourmet Touch Bakery and was wonderful. We specially asked for a white chocolate martini as our signature drink. It was great. They even decorated the glasses with flavored sugar. We have received nothing but compliments about everything.

Kelly · Married on 01/06/2018

Our wedding day was perfect, and we have all the members of Meadow Wood Manor to thank for that! The team was always so responsive, and extremely helpful during the entire wedding planning process. We will highly recommend MWM to future couples!

Melissa · Married on 01/05/2018

Our experience with MWM for our wedding reception was phenomenal. From the day we toured through our big day, we were very pleased with everything. Mary Ellen was always willing to answer any questions we had, and her responses were prompt. Everyone was always so accommodating with any changes we wanted to make before the big day (soft pretzels to go, chardonnay instead of champagne, timeline changes, etc.). The winter wedding package was such a great deal--taxes, gratuity, DJ, and photobooth all included. We had a lot of decorations, and MWM set them up just like we wanted! Everyone was blown away by our food at cocktail hour, dinner, and dessert, especially the 50s Station! Guests also thought the venue was very classy and elegant and that it was one of the best receptions they'd attended. Staff were so helpful and even extended cocktail hour for us so my husband and I could attend. In addition to the great food, the venue was so beautiful. Dan was our maitre'd, and he was phenomenal! He explained everything beforehand and made sure we knew what was going on. My bridal attendant seemed a bit uninvolved compared to what I was expecting, though. Infinity Entertainment did a great job. The only cons to our experience were not being told which box had our cake top (so it was put into a car sideways and not refrigerated) and my missing toss bouquet and my husband's second boutonniere. We were never told his boutonniere had been moved, and my florist claimed she had someone bring in my toss bouquet even though another assistant originally told MWM I didn't have one. The florist suspects it was used for decoration elsewhere, so I'm not sure where the miscommunication happened, but MWM made me a bouquet from excess flowers so I could still do my toss. That meant a lot and shows they go the extra mile for clients. Overall, we couldn't imagine having our reception elsewhere. Such a wonderful experience, and we are so thankful for everything MWM did to make our day perfect.

Christine · Married on 12/31/2017

We had an amazing experience at the Meadow Wood Manor! All our guests raved about the service, the grounds and the food. The staff was extremely flexible with our requests leading up to our NYE wedding and my husband and I did not have to think about a thing all night during the reception. Everyone took great care of us, we didn’t have to lift a finger! Exceeded our expectations in every possible way, we can’t wait to come back for our anniversary dinner. We had the best night ever!

Holly · Married on 12/29/2017

We decided on Meadow Wood Manor as soon as we looked at it. I had been to 7 other venues before them, and all the other venues rushed you through for their next appointment or could not give us everything that Meadow Wood was including in their price. When I first met with Mary Ellen, she spent 2 hours walking us around, going over the menu, and answering all the questions that I had. She is the only person at any venue who told us about event insurance since we were having our wedding in the winter. I brought my husband back to see it, and he was sold as well. In my opinion, this is how a business should be run because they are concerned and interested in each client rather than the bottom line. We got several compliments about the wait staff, which is one of the many reasons we picked Meadow Wood Manor. They do not train their waiters as a banquet hall might, but they trained them as if it is a restaurant so they are extremely attentive to the tables they are assigned to and will bring a guest another drink without even being asked. Dan, our maître d’, was always checking up on us and making sure that we had everything we needed and saw all of our rooms before guests were let in, which was a nice gesture. My bridal attendant was extremely helpful especially when my bustle broke. It is nice to be the only wedding there. It has a nice homey feel, which I know is how they designed it to be one giant home. Our guest really liked having the center room to talk and caught up with each other. I cannot tell you the number of compliments we have receive about Meadow Wood. They made the process easy and stress free. I highly recommend the Meadow Wood to anyone!! Thank you for help making our night so special!!!

Eileen · Married on 11/11/2017

I had read so many 5 star reviews for Meadow Wood and thought to myself how good could it be? Well... I had my daughter's wedding there this past weekend and it was PERFECTION! If you have never been to a wedding there as I have not, your first glance does not do this place justice. It's a beautiful place but let me tell you it's a whole different ballgame the day of the wedding. The warmth and ambience of Meadow Wood is something I had never experienced before. You feel like you are walking into someone's grand home. You are handed a welcoming signature drink over the beautiful grand staircase while you walk around and see personal photos and momentos of the bride and groom. You will then experience one of the best cocktail hours you will ever have in your life. From the lobster and macaroni, carving stations of lamb and prime beef, the mashed potato bar, the sliders stations, seafood station, INCREDIBLE. The reception room is beautiful with its elegant chandeliers and plenty of room for dancing for our 175 guests. Dinner was excellent. After dinner you walk into the room next door where you have many Delicous items to choose from ,plus a fantastic selection of cordials to end your wonderful evening. We are from Bergen County. Venue prices are insane here.!The value alone is enough to go to Meadow Wood. But it's much more then that. The customer service from Mary Ellen, Jeff and their fantastic team makes this place stand out. Everyone told us that night it was the best wedding they had ever been to, not only for the great food but the outstanding service from the staff. We are extremely grateful to everyone at Meadow Wood for making this day so special and memorable for all of us!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Meadow Wood Manor's reply:

Thanks so much Eileen! It was certainly our pleasure!!! We hope to see you all back at one of our Anniversary dinners!!! If you wouldn't mind could you please check the event date on your review? I'm not sure if there is a place you can edit it? If not no worries we sure appreciate that you took the time to share your experience!!! Congratulations!!

Elyse · Married on 11/10/2017

Having our reception at The Meadow Wood Manor was beyond a dream. Everyone at the venue was attentive, took care of the guests, and Yari (my bridal attendant) was great! Our reception was beautiful. We are so happy. - The Phillipses

Jenna · Married on 10/21/2017

OUr wedding was perfect, thank you for everything!

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2017

Everyone at the Meadow Wood Manor was just so wonderful to work with. Our wedding was just amazing in every sense of the word. The food is out of this world, the staff is spectacular, and the venue itself is beautiful. We hope that one of our friends or family will have a wedding there so we can go back and enjoy it all over again!

Caitlin · Married on 10/07/2017

From first meeting with Nancy to our Wedding, Meadow Wood Manor exceeded all expectations! We met 3 times before our big day and shared plenty of emails, phone calls and text messages in between. (My mom mostly stayed in contact with was wonderful). We used Meadow Wood for our caterer since we had a barn reception. Their food was out of this world and the service was incredible. AJ and I were treated like a King and Queen! I was amazed at how organized everything was and how all the staff was at ease in a different barn setting. We had a beautiful rustic looking bar they made and set up for us and they even stocked our favorite drinks for our guests to enjoy. The waffle sundae bar was a huge hit! We received a ton of compliments from our guests and EVERYONE was happy. Could not have asked for a better day or better service. THANK YOU!

-AJ and Caitlin
    October 7, 2017

Kelly · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Meadow Wood Manor in September, 2017. They did a wonderful job making sure everything was well organized. It is a beautiful venue that only hosts one wedding at a time (which was a huge plus for us!) The food was delicious and many of our guests comented that they really liked the elegant ambiance.

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2017

Our wedding on September 29th, 2017 was absolutely incredible thanks to Meadow Wood Manor. We had our ceremony on-site in the outdoor patio area which was beautifully kept as a floral garden. Our guests gave so many compliments about how romantic the setting looked. The cocktail hour was AMAZING. The room the cocktail hour is held in is very elegant, but of course the food is the best part. Our guests told us it was the best cocktail hour they have ever had and rated it above a 10! The staff at MWM were amazing with bringing my husband and I plates of all the foods served at cocktail hour so we didn't miss a thing. The reception was equally as elegant and the food...incredible. The chocolate fountain desert bar was the perfect end to the night. Honestly, the staff at Meadow Wood Manor really made the night great. They were highly responsive, professional, kind and caring in a genuine way. Our bridal attendant, Maribel, was super attentive, very helpful, and really fun to be with which helped with wedding day nervousness. Our Maitre D Dan was awesome, really kind and responsive to all of our needs. Our guests also raved about the attentiveness of the service staff and how perfect everything was. We so grateful we found Meadow Wood Manor and highly recommend it!

Meadow Wood Manor 19