The Meadow Wood Reviews

221 | Randolph, NJ

221 Reviews for The Meadow Wood

Katherine M Rodrigues · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Absolutely Incredible!

We had the most absolute amazing experience with The Meadow Wood. Planning a wedding is stressful enough, add in a global pandemic into the mix... The Meadow Wood was always so attentive, flexible and professional. Brielle was the absolute best event specialist to work with. The venue is just breathtakingly beautiful and the food was amazing. The Meadow Wood will exceed all of your expectations, look no further!

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Gina

Gina Amati · Married on 02/16/2020

Dream venue

I always dreamt of my perfect wedding and the Meadow Wood SURPASSED IT!!!!!! My guests, my family, my husband and myself felt welcome, were treated like royalty and they bent over backwards to make sure everything went smoothly and we were happy! If I could do that day over I would STILL choose the venue!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Jackie Hagee · Married on 12/29/2019

Best Wedding Venue!

This wedding venue went above and beyond to make our wedding everything I’ve ever wanted. Customer service is really important to me and I was so impressed with all the staff. They really couldn’t have made me and my husband any happier. I highly recommend The Meadow Wood to anyone looking to have a wonderful wedding experience.

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle Marceca · Married on 11/30/2019

The Meadow Wood 11.30.19

Fell in love with this place the moment they showed us what the renovations would look like. And let me tell you, they did not disappoint! Their renovations were breathtaking. We could not be happier that we chose to have our big day here. The staff were super accommodating throughout the entire process of planning our big day and the food was unbelievable. They really know how to put on an amazing wedding and people are still telling us how gorgeous the place was / how phenomenal the food was. Truly we are so grateful. Thank you to The Meadow Wood staff for exceeding our expectations (shoutout to Brielle!!)

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Fonda

Fonda · Married on 11/22/2019

A dream come true

Our wedding on 11/22/2019 at the Meadow Wood in the Laurel Ballroom well exceeded anything that we could dream up on our own. Our guests keep calling and texting us about how gorgeous the venue was, what an amazing time they had, the fantastic service, and most importantly how much they LOVED the food. All of the staff were amazing. Special shoutouts to Stef (Maitre D), Dawn (our saleswoman and head coordinator, plus her awesome assistant, Linda and Brielle for help the day of), Maribel (our bridal attendant), Chef Valarie for honoring and perfecting our special requests on the menu, and bartending team for all their hard work and doing an all star job on the “His” and “Her” specialty drinks that my husband and I provided recipes for. They were displayed on tables to welcome our guests and tasted amazing. It may be a while until I have some professional photos, but I will attach the photos I have for the time being. Thank you all for helping to make our wedding a dream come true. We look forward to coming back for the anniversary couple’s dinner in February and you will be the first venue that we contact for any and all of our event needs in the future. -Fonda and Mike

Sent on 11/27/2019

Jessica Haluska · Married on 05/17/2019

Exceeded our expectations!

Wow! Let me tell you! This venue was stunning, jaw dropping when you make your entrance. We used the room upstairs because we didn’t have 100+ guests, it looked amazing. We only had to book the venue, the limo, the florist, and the dj, and the room was just spectacular. I had this fear that it would be plain and no one would be happy but when we entered the room the first time, just wow! Everyone raves to this day, 2 weeks later about the room, the food, the music. It was just a beautiful wedding and the photos are just amazing of the grand staircase. I worked with two people at the meadow wood, oh and to boot, the outside area for photos was just spectacular. They really came through for us

Sent on 05/31/2019

Dana Sadowski · Married on 12/29/2018

An inside look at Perfection

My husband and I both worked at The Meadowwood growing up. He spent many years working there before they were even open. Having worked countless weddings, we knew exactly what we wanted, and what we didn't want for our own special day. After working hundreds of weddings there, my husband was adamant that we do something different and look at other venues to make it special. However, after searching other venues throughout north New Jersey, he finally came around and realized they could not compare to Meadowwood. We knew the attention to detail, amazing service, and unbeatable menu that Meadowwood has to offer. They were able to create such an amazing day for us that did not compare to any wedding we worked in the past. The sales staff and the owners made the entire process smooth and stress-free. The servers were extremely attentive and my bridal attendant Yami and our maitre d' did an outstanding job making sure everything was perfect for us. Their new cocktail hour menu was such a huge hit with all of our guests that we are still hearing compliments over a month later. Not only was the quality of the food amazing, the quantity was unbelievable. With food being our number 1 priority we can safely say Meadowwood greatly exceeded our expectations. I could go on and on but it would just be more of the same: me talking about how amazing Meadowwood is! There is no doubt in my mind that we picked the perfect venue for our perfect day!

Sent on 02/02/2019

The Meadow Wood's reply:

Thanks for the review Dana! We loved being apart of you and Steves big day, and so happy we could make it everything you imagined and more! Wishing you both a lifetime of love, health and happiness

Suzanne P · Married on 10/14/2018

Awesome wedding venue

I learned about Meadow Wood Manor through a close friend who highly recommended the venue to me. I am very pleased I listened to her recommendation and could not have asked for a better venue for my wedding. It's absolutely beautiful and very reasonably priced! The staff are amazing and extremely attentive on day of the wedding. I worked with Mary Ellen throughout my whole planning and she is so kind and very helpful. I loved how they only do one wedding at a time here. My guests were very pleased. They loved the beauty of the venue and could not stop talking about how amazing the food was. I had an amazing and beautiful wedding with Meadow Wood Manor playing a huge role in making it amazing and highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Dorothy · Married on 10/06/2018

Dream come true!

MWM is absolutely beautiful.. the staircase is breath taken... Maryellen (our wedding coordinator) was so helpful in every step we needed to take, to make our day so special. MWM makes you feel like family. They do 1 wedding at a time which makes the venue feel more personal to the bride and groom. Food is great and cocktail hour food is amazing. All staff there is friendly and kind and helpful. Thank you MWM for making our dream wedding come true.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Elly · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely the best venue and staff anyone couple could ask for. They made our whole experience worry free on our wedding day because they stayed on top of *everything*, all of our guests were amazed at how elegant our wedding was, but mostly they couldn't stop complimenting the whole staff team for their top-notch service and professionalism!
    110% recommend meadow wood Manor! If this place is available on your date, just book it!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/17/2018

To say my wedding day at the Meadow Wood Manor was picture perfect would be a grave understatement. From my first visit to the venue, throughout the entire planning process, and up to the actual wedding day the staff was responsive, professional, and accommodating. The rooms were decorated beautifully, all of my requests were honored, and my guests are still talking about both the cocktail hour and dinner food selections. Thank you, Meadow Wood Maor, for helping make the day I envisioned for so many months become a reality!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Kerri · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing! My wedding was yesterday and they made sure that my husband and I and our guests were happy and fed. They went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. The service was great and the food was AMAZING. All of our guests complimented the venues interior and exterior design, service, and food. Everything was perfect. The staircase is a huge focal point and is beautiful.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Kim · Married on 06/30/2018

Meadow wood manor did a fantastic job on my wedding day, June 30th. I'm not sure there is anything that I would change about the way things went for my wedding.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Sandie · Married on 06/30/2018

The MWM was phenomenal. From beginning to end it was an awesome experience. All staff were attentive to our guests and us. If we had to do it again, we’d choose Meadow Wood Manor!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/03/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Meadowood Manor! We had our event on June 3rd of this year and Meadowood Manor made our day unforgettable. Throughout the planning process they helped us every step of the way and were so accommodating. The food at our wedding was amazing and the service we reviewed was top notch! We were truly just able to enjoy our special day! Thank you so much to all of the wonderful staff there! You are the best!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/26/2018

My experience with Meadow Wood Manor was absolutely amazing! I could not have imagined a better venue for our wedding to be. The facility is stunning, the food is astounding, and the way the people treat there is amazing. Mary Ellen was a huge help right from the get go. She made Meadow Wood Manor feel like home from the moment we walked in, and from that first visit, I knew I needed my wedding to be there. Also, on the day of my wedding I had an attendant who made sure I ate, and even brought me food and anything else I needed. Our wedding at Meadow Wood Manor was so wonderful we are trying to convince our recently engaged friends to have their wedding there. Lastly, the price for everything you get is unbeatable. Our wedding was more than I could have dreamed and we highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to have the best day of their lives.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Lizeth · Married on 05/11/2018

My husband and I knew from our first appointment that we had found the right place. We had visited other venues prior to our appointment and by far the MWM stood out from the rest. May Ellen took her time to talk to us and listened to everything we had to say, which made it feel like the type of place that really takes care of you as friends would do.
    Leading up to the wedding, we had the pleasure of attending their annual dinner and it was great meeting the owner and the staff. Everyone was so nice and genuinely happy to be there which were all great indications of how the wedding day would be.
    On the day of the wedding, everything was amazing! I cannot thank them enough for taking care of us and our guests the way they did. A big shout out to Dan and Yami who made sure my husband and I had food and drinks at all times. Our friends and family have complimented us on the venue, staff, the awesome cocktail hour and how much fun they had. Thank you so much MWM, you made our day so special and stress-free! You guys are the best!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Cindy · Married on 04/27/2018

I would easily recommend their service again! Our guests loved the food!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/31/2018

We had our wedding at Meadow Wood Manor in March 2018; it was fantastic from start to finish including top notch service. From the moment I toured the facility, I fell in love (the homemade baked cookies served to us that day also helped). Not only is the facility beautiful; the employee’s customer service is superb. My husband saw the venue on a different day than I did; the team at Meadow Wood greeted him by name and even asked where I was. Their attention to detail is outstanding! Once we booked the venue, they never disappointed; always answering my questions and responding efficiently and quickly. They were very responsive during the planning and made sure every detail was exactly what we wanted.

All the people we encountered at Meadow Wood, the Sales Manager, event coordinators, waitstaff, bartenders and everyone we met were dedicated to helping us to have the best wedding ever and treated us like we were a part of their family. During our wedding reception, we had a personal attendant who helped to make sure that we got fed, and was there every time I turned around needing something (including bustling my dress which took a lot of time since my Maid of Honor was unable to bend down)

The day of the wedding went off flawlessly thanks to the amazing staff! The cocktail hour had endless amounts of food (my guests are still raving about the food!). It was truly one of the best weddings and everyone had an amazing time (we didn’t want the night to end).

Words cannot express how grateful we are to Meadow Wood Manor, and preferred vendors that we hired. Our wedding day was a dream come true and executed flawlessly. They know what they are doing and are committed to making their clients happy. We will be using Meadow Wood Manor again for future events!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Allison · Married on 01/13/2018

Meadow Wood runs a spectacular event. Everything wasnperfect.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Allison · Married on 01/13/2018

From our first visit the Meadow Wood Manor exceeded our expectations. Their sales staff and owner were incredibly helpful through out the planning process and were willing to work out every single detail up until our event. The staff is well organized, which made it easy to communicate and create our perfect reception and stood out among the other vendors we looked at.
    We opted to use their vendor and decoration package. They did an amazing job creating a beautiful reception that was warm and inviting. The staff even used all of my handmade decorations and other items I had left them.They allowed my husband and I to be the first ones into the ballroom and had our photographer ready to take our picture as we entered, which was such a nice touch.
    Our reception was incredible. The timing of cocktails, dinner, and dessert was perfect and made for a lot of time on the dance floor. Their day of staff did an exceptional job making sure we were taken care of all night. The staff helped me with my dress before we entered our reception and continued to assist me the remainder of the evening. They provided us food and drinks up in the suite before our event started and I never had to ask for any thing all night. They even kept our dinner plates hot while we were visiting guest tables.
    The food was outstanding. I enjoyed everything from cocktails to dessert. Our cake was made by their baker at Gourmet Touch Bakery and was wonderful. We specially asked for a white chocolate martini as our signature drink. It was great. They even decorated the glasses with flavored sugar. We have received nothing but compliments about everything.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Kelly · Married on 01/06/2018

Our wedding day was perfect, and we have all the members of Meadow Wood Manor to thank for that! The team was always so responsive, and extremely helpful during the entire wedding planning process. We will highly recommend MWM to future couples!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Melissa · Married on 01/05/2018

Our experience with MWM for our wedding reception was phenomenal. From the day we toured through our big day, we were very pleased with everything. Mary Ellen was always willing to answer any questions we had, and her responses were prompt. Everyone was always so accommodating with any changes we wanted to make before the big day (soft pretzels to go, chardonnay instead of champagne, timeline changes, etc.). The winter wedding package was such a great deal--taxes, gratuity, DJ, and photobooth all included. We had a lot of decorations, and MWM set them up just like we wanted! Everyone was blown away by our food at cocktail hour, dinner, and dessert, especially the 50s Station! Guests also thought the venue was very classy and elegant and that it was one of the best receptions they'd attended. Staff were so helpful and even extended cocktail hour for us so my husband and I could attend. In addition to the great food, the venue was so beautiful. Dan was our maitre'd, and he was phenomenal! He explained everything beforehand and made sure we knew what was going on. My bridal attendant seemed a bit uninvolved compared to what I was expecting, though. Infinity Entertainment did a great job. The only cons to our experience were not being told which box had our cake top (so it was put into a car sideways and not refrigerated) and my missing toss bouquet and my husband's second boutonniere. We were never told his boutonniere had been moved, and my florist claimed she had someone bring in my toss bouquet even though another assistant originally told MWM I didn't have one. The florist suspects it was used for decoration elsewhere, so I'm not sure where the miscommunication happened, but MWM made me a bouquet from excess flowers so I could still do my toss. That meant a lot and shows they go the extra mile for clients. Overall, we couldn't imagine having our reception elsewhere. Such a wonderful experience, and we are so thankful for everything MWM did to make our day perfect.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Christine · Married on 12/31/2017

We had an amazing experience at the Meadow Wood Manor! All our guests raved about the service, the grounds and the food. The staff was extremely flexible with our requests leading up to our NYE wedding and my husband and I did not have to think about a thing all night during the reception. Everyone took great care of us, we didn’t have to lift a finger! Exceeded our expectations in every possible way, we can’t wait to come back for our anniversary dinner. We had the best night ever!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Holly · Married on 12/29/2017

We decided on Meadow Wood Manor as soon as we looked at it. I had been to 7 other venues before them, and all the other venues rushed you through for their next appointment or could not give us everything that Meadow Wood was including in their price. When I first met with Mary Ellen, she spent 2 hours walking us around, going over the menu, and answering all the questions that I had. She is the only person at any venue who told us about event insurance since we were having our wedding in the winter. I brought my husband back to see it, and he was sold as well. In my opinion, this is how a business should be run because they are concerned and interested in each client rather than the bottom line. We got several compliments about the wait staff, which is one of the many reasons we picked Meadow Wood Manor. They do not train their waiters as a banquet hall might, but they trained them as if it is a restaurant so they are extremely attentive to the tables they are assigned to and will bring a guest another drink without even being asked. Dan, our maître d’, was always checking up on us and making sure that we had everything we needed and saw all of our rooms before guests were let in, which was a nice gesture. My bridal attendant was extremely helpful especially when my bustle broke. It is nice to be the only wedding there. It has a nice homey feel, which I know is how they designed it to be one giant home. Our guest really liked having the center room to talk and caught up with each other. I cannot tell you the number of compliments we have receive about Meadow Wood. They made the process easy and stress free. I highly recommend the Meadow Wood to anyone!! Thank you for help making our night so special!!!

Sent on 02/04/2018