Meadow Lane Photography Reviews

State College, PA
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

Jessica Married on 06/27/2015
    Drew and his Assistant, Andy, are AMAZING!!! Drew was great-been chatting with me and planning with me for a year and a half. He is always easy to get in-touch with. Drew did AMAZING work for our engagement shoot and created us a beautiful engagement signing book. It is so gorgeous-better than some wedding albums! I can't wait to do my wedding album! He and Andy were great on our wedding day! They worked hard all day long, even in pouring rain!! Yet I still got all my picture locations done!! My family, guests, and bridal party loved them as well. Drew also comes to your rehearsal dinner-even takes pics!!! He gives you a great base package and then you can customize it to fir your needs and budget. His work speaks for itself! I plan to use him again for other important life events. They are a MUST MUST hire!
  • JKetter
    Janine Married on 08/07/2010
    Drew at Meadow Lane Photography was fantastic to work with. He took TONS of photographs so we had no shortage of pictures to choose from! He also spent the entire day with us and stayed after the reception to get some great night shots downtown in State College. We are extremely happy with everything!
    Monique Married on 06/23/2007
    Picking Drew as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made with regards to the whole wedding. He was an absolute pleasure to work with, made the day more enjoyable (we actually had fun taking all of our pictures!), and the result was one of the best wedding gifts that any newlyweds can receive. Drew is a technical master and has the true eye of an artist, which is an unbeatable combination. You work so hard on all of the little details and you put so much energy into one day, you want to make sure that the memories and moments are captured forever. Drew is the best there is, and I would recommend him to anyone!
  • Diane
    Diane Married on 06/09/2007
    Drew was wonderful. I felt very lucky to have him as my photographer. Not only did he take wonderful photos, he was very helpful through the whole wedding process. I was the first of my friends to get married so we were unsure of how some things should go during the big day. Drew was very helpful in the planning phases and really helped me feel more comfortable with our choices. I felt he was very well priced for the quality of his work. You also couldn't ask for a photographer that is more flexible. Overall, I was very impressed with his services.
    Karen Married on 06/21/2008
    Drew was great! He has a lot of experience with wedding photography and had a lot of excellent ideas about fabulous photos. Spring Creek Park in State College is beautiful and amazing!