Me Soiree, LLC Reviews

13 Reviews for Me Soiree, LLC

1 User photo

Teresa · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Coordination

Alexis provided Day Of Coordination services for my wedding and was an absolute pleasure to work with. First off she's so warm and positive and approachable. Communication was easy; she was flexible and very responsive. A week before my wedding, issues came up with my venue but Alexis did the walkthrough with us again and was so calm and reassuring. On the day of the wedding, she helped herd our slow bridal party and guests, added beautiful touches to the reception setup, and put out last minute fires. She even picked up our desserts, helped bustle my dress, neatly put away decorations and so much more. She and her team really went above and beyond. We had a wonderful, smooth wedding because of Me Soiree. I felt so at ease. It doesn't matter how good of a planner you are (which I very much am)...if you truly want to have a stress free wedding and fully enjoy the day, coordinators are an absolute must and I highly recommend their services. Amazing work!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

You NEED to hire Alexis for your event. She is amazing, professional, responsive, organized, talented, and patient. She will make your event go perfectly, handling all of the emergencies without blinking an eye. If you don't think you need a coordinator or wedding planner and you think you have it covered, just know that Alexis will think of and handle 100 things that you never even considered, and she will make your wedding/event run smoothly.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Mirela · Married on 09/24/2016

Alexis, was the most professional and organized, i have ever seen an event planner be. She was referred to me by a colleague, and I valued her referral -- so i had high expectations. Alexis and her assistant did not disappoint. She was very accommodating throughout the process and was always punctual to our meetings and on going e-mail communication.

Everyone, including myself were super impressed with her commitment to make our wedding day the best and most organized. She was very accommodating to the bridal party, but knew when it was time to put her foot down and get things moving. Very assertive when she needed to be, and i can certainly appreciate that. It is hard to keep everything moving along -- if you don't have the attention of the audience, so i was very appreciative that she could maintain her composure and work with so many moving parts.

I will say that Alexis went above and beyond at our wedding. The venue had some step backs and didn't execute all of our wishes, but Alexis was there to the rescue. She was able to complete all of the necessary tasks, while still managing all of the vendors and the wedding party. To say the least, i was grateful to have her there. Not sure many other event planners would've been able to handle the uncertainty of some of the details. She rocked it and i am thankful!

Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Dina · Married on 09/02/2016

Me Soiree took care of my event like it was hers! Everything was perfect and exactly how I imagined. I was truly blown away and vowed never to use another planner but Me Soiree ever again. My guests were shocked by her talent as well as price. I don't think my event would have been as beautiful with anyone else. Thank you Me Soiree!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Taeyjuana · Married on 04/30/2016

Alexis of Me Soiree is ALL THINGS AMAZING!!! I interviewed three coordinators and all of them were pretty fantastic, but I felt immediately excited to work with Alexis. I purchased the week of coordinator package and I received that service and so much more! Alexis handled my wedding with so much professionalism and even talked me “off the ledge” during the week of my wedding. It was obvious to everyone that she was committed to providing exceptional service and my wedding was everything I hoped for and more. I recommend Alexis to any and everyone who is looking for professional event planning services for reasonable prices.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Dawn · Married on 03/26/2016

Alexis did an outstanding job with planning the day of events. She was very prompt with the timeline and stayed on task. I would use her services again.

Sent on 04/07/2016

Christina · Married on 12/30/2015

Alexis Robinson is by far the best event planner that I have been fortunate to come in contact with. From day one she was with me and addressed all my needs and made my special day the most memorable moment thus far in my life. I really look forward to working with her again in the near future and will recommend her very highly.

Sent on 12/30/2015

She did a great job, was punctual and courteous and everything turned out beautiful!!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Alexis planning and customer service is 5 star. she was able to capture my vision and make it all come alive. She is the best by far.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Antwon · event on: 01/10/2015

Mrs. Robinson as well as her staff were extremely attentive to each and every detail. The guests of honor never looked worried because the staff looked and performed as if everything was under control. Although very professional, they also maintained the right amount of enthusiasm to keep the party fun. As a dj she would definitely be at the top of my list for events that are need of a excellent planner.

Sent on 02/10/2015

Alvin · event on: 01/10/2015

I would like to thank Me Soiree, LLC for their event planning services. You team did a phenomenal job before, during and after the event. I highly recommend this company for all of your event planning needs.

Sent on 02/10/2015

Kashondra · event on: 01/10/2015

Me Soiree, LLC is a very efficient and professional event planning service. They were able to provide our company and our employees an experience that we will not forget any time soon. Me Soiree was able to give us everything that we asked for and under budget! The venue was beautiful and the staff was friendly and knowledgable. It was a pleasure working with Me Soiree, we look forward to using them again in the future for other company events.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Dene · Married on 06/02/2011

4.2

I found Alexis within 2 months of my sister’s wedding and I am so glad that I did. Not only were her packages reasonable to what I had seen, she was immediately responsive and accommodating with our last minute request to meet and show up to a walk thru with days’ notice. Off the bat she was extremely professional and jumped right in to understand what my sister needs were. Closer to the wedding day and the actual day I will say my sister had quite a few loose ends…major loose ends the she as the bride didn’t follow thru on, which could have very well made for a dreadful wedding day. Alexis and her assistant made every effort to pull it together, fine tune the details with the caterers and vendors literally with 24 hrs of the event. Alexis and her assistant were on it and helped with any and everything we needed that day and I mean everything. Consider all that was going on and out of place it’s nothing short of amazing. I cannot thank her enough for her patience and efforts to pull it together. Overall she was just very nice to work with and had such a sweet spirit. The wedding turned out to be a success! It was a beautiful day. I would definitely recommend her to any brides looking for a flawless execution of their wedding day plans and anyone looking to keep pesty relatives at bay in the planning, which in this case was myself .

Sent on 08/26/2016