McShan Florist Reviews

McShan Florist 1
McShan Florist 2
McShan Florist 3

Naisi Ramirez · Married on 08/11/2019

Irina had the most incredible inspiration for our event - we were so impressed and used all of her ideas!

From when I walked in until I left, everything was so magical! Vase arrangements, cake flowers, my daughter’s bouquet, a giant XV in silk flowers and all of the designs for our desert table- truly amazing! I highly recommend McShan Florist, not only for their gorgeous flowers, but for their expert design services and wonderful customer service!!

Sent on 10/10/2019
    McShan Florist 4
    McShan Florist 5
    McShan Florist 6

Naisi,
    We appreciate the wonderful review! We enjoyed working with you on your event & are so happy you chose us to be a part of your special occasion!
    Thanks so much!
    McShan Florist

madeleine · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful!

Everyone was so helpful and friendly to work with. The delivery of the flowers was on time the day of the wedding and everything looked just like we had envisioned. We would definitely use them again for any other event.

Sent on 10/02/2019

McShan Florist's reply:

Thank you for your kind comments, Madeleine. It was our pleasure to provide flowers for you on your big day!

Cheryl Jones · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding Flowers

Our wedding flowers were more beautiful than I imagined. Stephanie listened to my vision and went above and beyond what I dreamed of.

Sent on 09/26/2019

McShan Florist's reply:

Cheryl, from all of us here at McShan Florist, thank you for your lovely message reviewing our services.
    Hope to serve you again, soon!

Jada L Brazell · Married on 05/07/2019

Beautiful Flowers, Perfect Service

The team at McShan's were so helpful and responsive. They took the time to understand my preferences, and they delivered a beautiful product. I couldn't recommend them more highly!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Jada,
    Thank you so much for the excellent review! It was a pleasure working with you & seeing your vision come to life!
    Thanks so much!
    Stephanie

Cynthia · Married on 05/19/2018

Stephanie was very professional and provided excellent customer service!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Margaret · Married on 04/28/2018

Both flower arrangements for the chancel in the huge sanctuary were so beautiful and priced so reasonably. The bride’s bouquet was perfect with white roses and peonies like Caroline had selected. The maid of honor’s bouquet and the flower girls bouquets were equally as lovely. The 7 year old flower girl adored her headpiece and the flowered barrette for the bride was perfect for her hair. Thanks for all your help and thanks to the designers for their creations.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Shariff · Married on 12/01/2017

McShan did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. Delivery was prompt, the arrangements were beautiful, and it was also affordable.

Sent on 12/23/2017

jori · Married on 12/01/2017

The flowers were absolutely stunning. They captured my vision perfectly!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/28/2017

McShan's is the florist that my now husband has bought me flowers at since we started dated almost 7 years ago! Naturally when it came time to choose a florist i knew i had to go with McShans!

The bouquet i wanted was off pinterest and they were a able to replicate is EXACTLY like the picture! Overall very easy to work with, they paid attention to detail :) I will continue to use them for years to come.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Ashley · Married on 01/28/2017

This is the best florist in Dallas! Their flowers are outstanding and it was a wonderful experience! Everyone was so helpful and made picking flowers so easy. They have a keen eye on what will look great on your wedding day!

Sent on 01/05/2018

McShan Florist's reply:

Such a lovely review, Ashley! Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts - we can't thank YOU enough!! Hope you're doing well:)
    McShan Florist Team

They were very helpful picking arrangements for my wedding

Sent on 08/21/2014

Gloria · Married on 06/07/2014

I will admit I am a procrastinator and wait until last minute as I did with ordering bouquets for my wedding. Linda helped me out a lot by creating my bouquet and other arrangements at such a reasonable price. :)

Sent on 06/20/2014

Gina · Married on 04/12/2014

The florist provided the flowers of our dream and vision! We had some very specific details and all were met. All arrangements were absolutely gorgeous. They delivered to both venues in a timely manner and were courteous to us when greeting us. All of our communication with the florist was professional but they made my daughter feel as though her wedding was the most important event scheduled.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Sarah · Married on 11/09/2013

My flowers were beautiful!! I had table arrangements, corsages, boutonnieres, outdoor arrangements, as well as my bouquet. Everything was was coordinated and looked beautiful. It is over a week later and the hydrangeas still look beautiful.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2012

McShan's was such a great experience. We dealt directly with Debby, the owner and she was amazing! Could not have asked for a better florist than her!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2012

Flowers showed up on time and looked great!!

Sent on 10/08/2012

karen · Married on 06/23/2012

I worked with Debbie Baker at McShan and she was extremely helpful with all the flowers for the wedding and reception. The flowers were beautiful, of course, and the price was very reasonable.

Sent on 01/03/2013
  • User2087358 · 2+ years ago

We worked with Linda and she made the process of picking out flowers so easy! I really didn't care about flowers very much, but they really ended up adding something to our reception venue. She did a great job picking things out and making them fit our rather vague requests--we ended up with simple, modern, and beautiful arrangements. The deliveries were on time--the bouquets and other ceremony flowers were waiting at the church when we got there and the reception flowers arrived just after the tables had been set up. Everything worked out perfectly.

Sent on 07/13/2012

Margarett · Married on 12/11/2010

I used the location on Garland Road. They were helpful and easy to work with. Brenda was so sweet in helping me choose the perfect flowers.

Sent on 12/30/2010

Melanie · Married on 12/24/2009

My primary reason for picking McShan's was because I got married on Christmas eve and they were one of the very few to have service on Christmas eve.
    Linda helped me select a beautiful flower to set off my red wedding dress, not upstage it. We booked early with them and she didn't forget about me in the intervening months.
    We had 3 large arrangements, 3 pillars for those arrangements, a bridal bouquet, 6 corsages, and 6 boutonnieres.The bridal bouquet and arrangements were Stargazer Lillies, Red Roses and some very pretty white orchid. The corsages and boutonnieres were red roses with silver ribbon and silver sparkly things. They were all delivered well in time for the wedding and they looked beautiful throughout the ceremony and reception. Even when we went home we took some of the roses with us and they lasted for almost 2 weeks!
    Prices are very reasonable - very in line with other florists in the dallas area. The total was around $1300.

Sent on 01/12/2010

Rhea · Married on 02/14/2009

McShan Florist did a phenomenal job on my wedding. I was married on Valentine's Day - a florist's busiest day of the year. I found only 2 florists in DFW willing to do my wedding flowers. The other florist doubled their normal charges. McShan florist did not - they did our flowers for a very reasonable cost. They listened to what we wanted and the flowers arrangements were exactly like we wanted them. They were perfect!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Jarrod · Married on 02/14/2009

The flowers were beautiful and elegant. Linda was easy to work with. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Laura · Married on 10/04/2008

Linda was very helpful. She made sure everything looked perfect

Sent on 10/09/2008

diana · Married on 10/10/2010

McShan's was EXCELLENT. We went to 2 other florists and McShan's offered the same flowers for 900$ less. yes 900$ LESS. My bouquet was stunning and everything arrived just as discussed. Our appointment lasted about 90 minutes and we went over everything we needed. They were able to find my specialty flowers (lady slippers among other orchids...) and EVERYthing I wanted. They have many of the flowers on hand to look at and smell. They are one of the largest florist in the US, so I was a bit reluctant... I wanted to feel like my business mattered not just like a drop in the bucket, and they came through wonderfully. The only complaint I had is that we had to correct a few mistakes on the order form before the wedding... but everything came out flawlessly. I HIGHLY recommend that you look at McShan's before you go with another florist. They can provide you the same service for much less money.

Sent on 10/30/2010

Katherine · Married on 04/24/2010

I loved McShan florist and the work they did. They normally do the flowers for our church already, and they were so nice. They gave us so many options and the value was incredible. The flower arrangements were so beautiful!

Sent on 05/20/2010