McNiel Photography Reviews

30 | Delafield, WI

30 Reviews for McNiel Photography

Emily did a FANTASTIC job with our wedding! She talked with us prior to our wedding to make sure she captured everything we wanted on photos in our wedding. She was very organized, on time, and generous with her time. It's not just a job to her - she gets to know her clients, hears their stories, and makes sure that she captures everything her client wants before she leaves. She does a fantastic job as well with the digital editing - we were VERY pleased with the results!! I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an affordable, personable, and artistically talented photographer for any occasion.

Sent on 01/02/2015

I hired a photographer for my wedding, but Emily of McNeil Photography was a guest and also took some photos. McNeil Photography did a much better job than the unreasonably expensive photographer we had hired. I'm so fortunate that my special day was captured with such skill. I can look at those pictures and remember all the love and the beauty of the day.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Matthew · Married on 07/17/2009

Emily was great and the pictures turned out awesome!!!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

Emily was great to work with, quick to answer any questions we had, and clearly loves her job - she always had energy and eagerness to capture great pictures. We have many beautiful images that we love from our wedding!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Theresa · Married on 11/01/2014

John and Emily were GREAT! They have a great sense of humor and a great eye! Out of all my vendors for the wedding, McNiel Photography was the easiest to work with. They were extremely flexible and understanding with creating a photography package that fit my needs, style and budget. They provided a few sneak peek photos within days of the wedding and we had access to our unedited photos within 10 days of the wedding to narrow down our final choices. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 12/08/2014