McLoone's Pier House Reviews

McLoone's Pier House 4
McLoone's Pier House 5

Gina · Married on 08/01/2018

Nothing short of Amazing

I couldn’t believe that the wedding of my dreams would come true and McLoone’s did it on my budget! I can’t say enough amazing things about Megan and Nelson who handled the entire process. Our day went so fast I wish we could have slowed it down it was so perfect. From getting the beach permit to have the ceremony, to the finer details of how to fold our chosen color linen napkins we wanted, this experience was absolutely amazing. If you want a beach wedding, McLoone’s is the place to have it! And not to mention the awesome food, and wedding food generally isn’t great to begin with! Start to finish my total wedding cost including honeymoon was 30K. Their preferred vendor, Jay Della Valle, owner of Spinners and Owls & Lions, was also the greatest DJ I’ve ever seen at a wedding. Creative Unlimited did our beautiful photos and album. All around had to be the best and easiest process of a wedding

McLoone's Pier House 6
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 07/29/2018

Our Shore Dream Wedding

What can we say other then AMAZING!!!! From start to finish McLoone’s was great. We always knew we wanted a Jersey Shore Wedding and from the moment we walked in we knew we found our wedding venue. Our ceremony on the beach was breathtaking... our reception was so much fun and the food was delicious!! Our guests are still talking about it! Nelson was so attentive to not only us but our family. If we could it all over again we would!!!

Anita · Married on 06/22/2018

It's been nearly three weeks since our daughter's wedding at McLoone's Pier House in Long Branch, NJ and we're still receiving compliments from our guests on the fantastic food, beautiful beachfront venue and friendliness of the staff. Coordinator Megan was a joy to work with and Maitre d' Nelson seamlessly kept everything running smoothly. We rented the venue's arch, which our florist decorated, while the McLoone's staff set up the beach ceremony exactly to our specifications. Our daughter wanted a more relaxed atmosphere inside and the Cocktail Reception package was exactly what she envisioned. Our guests enjoyed a sumptuous array of passed hors d' oeuvres before being seated at the table for a beautifully plated fresh garden salad (wrapped in cucumber). After the dances, toasts and other formalities, guests were invited to visit the food stations, which were open for hours. This enabled our grateful guests to eat at their own pace. I can't tell you how many people have raved about the food, including one super foodie who said it was among the best he's ever had at a wedding! The next day, McLoone's had everything we'd brought packed up and ready for pick up. We couldn't have asked for a more wonderful experience. We'd highly recommend this venue for a wedding or any other event!

McLoone's Pier House 7
    Sent on 07/11/2018

Lindsay · Married on 06/16/2018

We had our wedding at McLoones Pier House and it was perfect. We had about 100 people and we did a day time brunch. The food was amazing, the bar was great, the staff were so nice and friendly. We worked directly with Megan and Nelson and honestly the day went so smoothly, we did not worry about a thing. They were in control of everything so all we had to do was just enjoy the day.

Sent on 06/15/2018

noel · Married on 06/08/2018

Thank you for a perfect wedding day!

We can't thank McLoone's and their staff enough for how perfect our wedding was. The food was delicious and the service was amazing. Katie was so great, she helped us from start to finish with the planning process. Nelson was incredibly professional and was there for anything we needed throughout the day. We've received so many compliments from our friends and family. It was an amazing day and we couldn't be happier with choosing McLoone's Pier House for our wedding venue.

Kyle & Noel

McLoone's Pier House 12
    McLoone's Pier House 13
    Sent on 10/16/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2018

Mcloone's is an amazing venue for anyone who wants to have their wedding near or on the beach. My husband and I had our wedding here on May 19, 2018. From the very beginning, Jillian and Nelson were extremely kind and professional. In fact, while we were venue shopping we just popped in to Mcloones unannounced after the gym. Jillian was more than accommodating and sat with us to explain everything. The price of the venue is unbeatable compared with other venues on the beach. The food was tasty, plentiful, and there was a large selection to choose from. It even includes a delicious cake from The Chocolate Carousel. The staff at Mcloones were courteous and kind to all our guests, making everyone feel comfortable. It actually rained the entire day of our wedding and yet the ceremony was intimate and beautiful inside. We were able to bring in all our own decorations for the tables and Jillian, Nelson, and their team packaged everything exactly as we brought it in at the end. Nelson was extremely hands on the entire wedding day always making sure we had drinks and food. Our wedding was a dream come true! Almost everything exceeded our expectations! We would recommend this venue to anyone who loves the beach, tasty affordable food, a laid back atmosphere, beautiful beach views, and kind/professional people! We absolutely loved this venue and would never have changed it for the world.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 05/12/2018

Love Celebration

We had our Love Celebration in May here and it was perfect....exactly what we were looking for! Katie was great to work with and the onsite staff was perfect!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Marisa · Married on 03/24/2018

Wedding on the beach!

This venue makes you feel like you’re on the beach weather you are on the beach or you’re inside. All you see is sand and beach. Windows are huge and room is decorated beautifully. The gazebo structure on the pier right outside is the perfect spot for pictures too! Everyone was very responsive when I contacted and made my night simple and flawless. We did all cocktail style, highly recommend!!

julie · Married on 03/03/2018

Let me begin by saying that I am not easily impressed and Katie, Megan, Nelson and the entire staff were amazing they could not do enough for us. Everything was to our satisfaction. I would highly recommend them and the room was beautiful and very clean. Their wait staff were not only professional but knew exactly what we needed. Kudos and thanks to all!

Julie

McLoone's Pier House 14
    Sent on 03/07/2018

Tana · Married on 11/10/2017

We do not have enough good things to say about this venue. First and foremost, the staff is fantastic. Katie was fabulous from day one all the way through the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, Nelson ran everything perfectly. No detail was left to chance. The chef prepared the foods as we requested and all the guests commented on how good it was and how much there was. The venue itself is just an amazing room for reception. The views are unparalleled. The room setup can be customized to meet guest size and preference. We could not think of a better space for to celebrate with friends and family. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2017

My fiancé and I recently booked our wedding here and we couldn't be more excited! The space is beautiful and everything we were hoping for. We are having an indoor ceremony and a 5 hour reception. Blair has been working with us to answer all of our questions and guide us through this process as smoothly as possible. For being right on the water, they have extremely reasonable prices and a very beautiful place to have a wedding. I would highly recommend McLoone's Pier House (and any other restaurant owned by the McLoone family) to anyone who is looking for a beautiful, beachy, and affordable wedding!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Lisa · Married on 07/01/2017

Katie, our contact person, is absolutely awesome! She responded to every email or phone call immediately. The food was perfect from the cocktail hour to dinner entrees! Our family and friends said there was a TON of food and everything was delicious! The room looked beautiful and they catered to our needs wonderfully! Great wedding on the beach!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Meg · Married on 03/25/2017

Our wedding was perfect! Every detail was exactly how we dreamed it would be!

Sent on 04/25/2017

My wedding was perfect! Thank you McLoones!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Trish at Mcloones Pier house was wonderful, she always responded to me quickly, and was very flexible with what I wanted. We weren't a fan of potatoes and they had no problems with substitutions. They put together my archway and decorated it on their own with supplies I brought in. The venue looked spectacular and all of my dreams were blown out the window with the perfect wedding. I had approximately 100 guests and it was comfortable. Ceremony reception and cocktail hour were all in the same room, but it did not feel that way. I couldn't imagine a better wedding.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Tracey · Married on 10/07/2016

Best decision we ever made! We worked with Trish and she was phenomenal! Every email I wrote was answered immediately and was so helpful. Food was excellent, Nelson was terrific- made sure we always had a drink and took care of us from start to finish on our wedding day. Our guests were commenting on how excellent the service was and how amazing the food was. There is nothing I would change about our day. It was perfect.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Hannah · Married on 09/16/2016

McLoone's was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and I would definitely have our wedding there again. The food was so amazing we are going to have dinner there for our 1 year anniversary. Blair was great start to finish answering all of our questions and putting up with all of our requests. The night went off perfectly and they even made sure we got to taste some of the cocktail hour food in the bridal room. The only thing was at the end of the night they immediately started dismantling the tables and threw out flowers I was going to offer to guests/wanted so make sure you are clear about clean up. Also, I suggest seeing if you can have boxes for guests to take home desserts because most of the dessert was left, everyone was so full and busy dancing. Our guests raved about the food and the wedding overall and you couldn't have asked for a better view. Only place we found in NJ that was ON the beach with a perfect view. Easily the best deal for a picture perfect wedding and amazing food.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Mollie · Married on 08/20/2016

From the moment my wife and I stepped into McLoone’s we had a good feeling. We saw the room upstairs and fell in love! Then we met Katie and she really impressed us, throughout the entire process she was responsive to all of our emails and questions, she was caring, organized and never made us feel like we were just another wedding. The whole process was so smooth, our tasting was wonderful, we were able to bring 4 other people with us and the food did not disappoint.

Beyond the view, and amazing food, we have to say that Katie, and the staff at McLoone’s were wonderful. Every detail was covered, and two weeks before the wedding helped us with seating, and our official wedding timeline to make the night run smooth. We never had to worry about a thing, they offered so many extras from valet parking, and included decorations, and really helped to organize the “extra” guests who watched our wedding on the beach.

Nelson who was our Maître D, took wonderful care of us, he made sure we had appetizers during cocktail hour and drinks in our hands, he helped to make the ceremony and all parts of the night run so smoothly. From beginning to end McLoone’s Pier House went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was perfect, and it was perfect! The beach ceremony, delicious and abundant food, décor (We only provided centerpieces) and most importantly the staff were amazing. We would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a venue with great food and amazing views.

Cheers!
    Jenn & Mollie

Sent on 09/01/2016

Helen · Married on 08/19/2016

McLoone's did an amazing job for our wedding (Aug 19, 16). Katie and the entire staff was awesome -- from prepping for our big day to getting the arbor we designed to the right spot on the beach for our ceremony. Our guests (and our vendors) raved about the venue, the food and the service. We though had the best time and so did our guests. Thank you for a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception!!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Angie · Married on 07/15/2016

My wedding at McLoone's was PERFECTION.

My guest could not stop talking about how wonderful the food was and how kind and helpful all of the staff were during my reception. It was a breeze to meet with Katie to schedule appointments, see the venue and she was always so quick to respond to my many questions.
    The day of the wedding EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING went smoothly. I labeled all of my ceremony/reception decor and everything was set up correctly and with great care.

Bonus: The VIEW is why I chose this location. I loved that the view of the beach and the ocean. It was BEAUTIFUL. After we had our ceremony under the gazebo, which is located on the boardwalk, we got amazing pictures on the beach.

I HIGHLY recommend you have your wedding at McLoone's!!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2016

Everyone is absolutely amazing at Mcloones pierhouse. I worked very closely with Blaire who was amazing and a huge help! The ceremony was indoors due to the rain and it was absolutely beautiful.. all my guest loved the food and the service is fantastic. I am so happy we chose this place for our wedding. It was perfect

Sent on 08/15/2016

DOUGLAS · Married on 06/18/2016

We can not say enough about McLoone's Pier House and the staff & crew there. Right from the beginning, Blaire Katz who is the banquet manager there was the absolute best!! Top shelf. From the very first meeting, to the tastings to chose the foods, to the table arrangements, to calming us down saying everything will be okay and perfect which is was. The staff was perfect. I had over 170 guests and still today people are telling us it was one of the best weddings they ever attended. My guests told me they never had to wait or need anything. Food was brought out continuously and the staff was great. Water glasses were always full and when some one got up and placed their napkin on the table, it would be folded when they returned to the table. The dinners were excellent. We I did not have one complaint from anyone. I just want to thank Mr Tim Mcloone, Blaire and Nelson too who did an awesome job running everything that day and even the bartender Joe at the after party downstairs who took care of my guests who wanted to stay after the reception and still celebrate our day. I would definitely recommend McLoone's Pier House to anyone who asks me. Thank you for making our day so awesome and special.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/18/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about McLoone's Pier House! I stumbled across an ad for McLoone's in 2013, and just knew that's where I wanted my wedding to be. So picturesque and beautiful! When we visited McLoone's in person, I witnessed the level of professionalism and care that the staff put into the wedding that was happening as we spoke and knew our wedding HAD to be there. (Also, they were ironing the table cloths on each table so they didn't have wrinkle marks. I was sold! That level of attention to detail was exactly what I wanted!)

I had a very specific vision for my wedding day, and Katie, Nelson and the rest of the McLoone's staff were so attentive to every single detail. We had a three-year engagement, and McLoone's was there with us almost the entire time of that planning. I can't tell you how many emails and phone calls were exchanged as I sought the answers to my many questions. And McLoone's staff promptly replied to every one of my messages and helped me sort out every detail. I could not have asked for a better team to work with, and I am so appreciate all of their help and support during the planning process. They made everything such a breeze, and on our wedding day, everything--big and small--was taken care of. I didn't have to worry about a thing, and that was quickly apparent when I arrived on site that day. My husband, Shawn, and I could not have asked for a more perfect day. Though the sunny-and-75 weather helped make it the ideal day, McLoone's certainly did all the "heavy lifting" to make sure everything ran smoothly and seamlessly from the ceremony to the "last dance."

If you are looking to have a beach wedding, I would 100-percent recommend McLoone's Pier House! The service, food, location, views, just everything, was impeccable. I want to do it all again! And if I got the chance, I would definitely choose McLoone's over and over again! (We'll be back to celebrate our first anniversary next June, for sure!)

Sent on 11/02/2016

Monica · Married on 06/12/2016

We had a dream beach wedding on the New Jersey Shore - thanks to Trish and Nelson. Trish was our main contact and was an absolute pleasure to deal with! The woman forgets nothing and makes you feel as though you are the only wedding that she is planning. Nelson is a gem, he was there the whole evening to make sure everything ran smoothly. I commend you guys for all of your hard work! My guests are still talking about the view, the food and the service- saying it was one of the best wedding they have ever attended! Thanks to Katie and Blaire too! You guys are a fabulous team - they are lucky to have you all working there! XOXO

Sent on 06/30/2016

McLoone's Pier House's reply:

Thanks so much Monica! We are so happy that your special day was exactly as you planned. All of your hard work came together and you had such a perfect day! We will miss you both...make sure to visit when you are in the area!

Carmela · Married on 06/05/2016

If you want a destination style wedding at home, then go for it. My wedding was everything i wanted, beach wedding, elegant, priceless views, great food, great entertainment at a excellent location with so much to offer. The staff was great, Trish really catered to all my endless questions and concerns and Nelson gave us his undivided attention on our wedding night. I could have not picked a better place. My wedding was gorgeous, not to mention the stunning views of a beautiful double rainbow on the beach. It was magical.

Sent on 07/20/2016