McLoone's Pier House Reviews

91 Reviews for McLoone's Pier House

91 McLoone's Pier House Reviews

Meredith D. · Married on 10/19/2018

Wedding - October 2018

My wife and I were married at McLoones just this past Friday night. We have nothing but positive things to say about the venue and its dedicated staff. Our coordinator, Megan, was wonderful from start to finish! She answered all questions timely throughout the planning process and was so organized that it felt easy. Nelson, the maitre d’, orchestrated the ceremony and reception the night of and the rehearsal the night before....everything flowed seamlessly. In addition to the amazing staff....our guests complimented the delicious food and stunning ocean views. We were so happy with our venue choice and will be back in the future! Thank you, McLoones Pier House!

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2018

Our Weddnig at McLoone's Pier House

Everything about our wedding at McLoone’s Pier House in October 2018 was absolutely perfect! I have so many wonderful things to say about this venue and the entire staff. We worked with Jillian, and she was truly incredible throughout the whole process, starting from the day we met. She knew exactly what to do in every step of the planning process and thought of things I never would have thought of on my own. She answered any questions right away and gave me suggestions and advice if I wasn’t sure about something. Working with Nelson was also great – he coordinated the ceremony and even helped us do a quick rehearsal the afternoon of the wedding. He was always readily available during the reception if we needed anything. The venue itself is so beautiful, with stunning ocean views from every window. Our ceremony took place inside during sunset, and people still cannot stop talking about how beautiful it was. All the food – cocktail hours, appetizers, dinner – was delicious. You are allowed to bring your own décor and they take care of everything. We dropped everything off the day before the wedding, and McLoone’s staff handled the rest – they set-up all the décor, then packed everything up for us to pick up after the wedding. You can tell that the staff is very experienced in hosting weddings - they know what to do at every step of the way and the day itself ran so smoothly and efficiently – but at the same time, it was a very personalized experience and they truly dedicate time and effort to make the wedding exactly what you want. We are forever grateful to Jillian, Nelson, and the entire staff at McLoone’s for our dream wedding day and we would recommend McLoone’s Pier House to anyone looking for a unique ocean venue with impeccable service. Thank you Jillian, Nelson, and everyone at McLoone’s Pier House!

• Elana

Elana · Married on 09/29/2018

Jillian, Nelson and staff were great! We received compliments from many of our guests, stating that ours was the best wedding they've ever attended! Everyone was appreciative of their professionalism, personal touches, patience and creativity. Thank you!

• Michele

Michele · Married on 09/29/2018

Everyone was such a pleasure to work with! Megan, Katie and Nelson made our day even better than we could have imagined. Definitely recommend!

Gina · Married on 09/14/2018

Amazing wedding day

Katie & Nelson were amazing to work with. We had the most amazing wedding day, everything went absolutely perfect. Nelson was there through the entire night for anything that we needed. Katie was there through the entire planning process, answering all of my questions right away (I had hundreds). Everything regarding planning was so easy. the night of the wedding, we got so many compliments on the service and the food. Can't thank McLoone's enough for everything!

Leah · Married on 09/07/2018

Absolutely loved the venue, staff, food, and overall experience of our day. Our guests loved the experience and raves about every aspect of the day. Could not have asked for a better venue and nicer staff. I absolutely recommend this venue to anyone who wants a beach wedding.

Leah · Married on 09/07/2018

Fantastic staff. Wonderful service. Amazing food! Best place for a beach wedding by far.

Kim · Married on 08/19/2018

When I walked into McLoone's in Long Branch, I knew this was the venue for us. Such a great vibe and they even offer their own decorations for you to use (hello cost-savings!). Additionally, I knew I picked the right venue down the shore in NJ when I told people where we were getting married and anyone that has been to this venue only has GREAT things to say! They are reasonably priced, able to have a beach ceremony and reception held at the same location, and the food and drinks are delicious and plentiful - no one will leave hungry! Katie was our coordinator and was fantastic! She was so responsive and offered advice when I asked. Nelson was our maitre'd and he was amazing the night of our wedding - always making sure that my husband and I had a drink and food (even some food held for us in the bridal suite if we needed to break away). They even packed up everything for us so we could easily come the next day and pick up boxes of items quickly. Their recommended vendors are also amazing. During such a stressful time, McLoone's made the planning and day such an enjoyable event! Highly recommend :)

McLoone's Pier House 5
    McLoone's Pier House 6
    McLoone's Pier House 7
    McLoone's Pier House 8
    McLoone's Pier House 9
  • Victoria

Victoria D'angelo · Married on 08/17/2018

Dream Wedding

McLoone's made our wedding day simply magical. Every request big or small they granted it! The staff there was phenomenal and catered to our every need. I would highly recommend McLoone's to anyone looking for a gorgeous beach wedding venue!

McLoone's Pier House 10
    McLoone's Pier House 11
    McLoone's Pier House 12
    McLoone's Pier House 13
    McLoone's Pier House 14
    McLoone's Pier House 15

Camille · Married on 08/12/2018

Amazing Start To Finish

From start to finish McLoone's was amazing. From the moment we first stepped inside to see the room ( Which they took us a hour early because we walked out of another venue for lying to us ) we were blown away. The views were amazing, the staff was so nice, and the food smelled amazing. We sat with Katie which let me tell you is truly a asset to your company. She went over everything with us line by line on our first meeting. We were even able to make our own menu taking something from each menu you offer to make it special and custom to us. You guys truly set the bar for customer service, and ability to make someone feel special. We will forever be grateful for what you guys did for us, and will be back every year for our anniversary and other events that are special to us..

Gina · Married on 08/01/2018

Nothing short of Amazing

I couldn’t believe that the wedding of my dreams would come true and McLoone’s did it on my budget! I can’t say enough amazing things about Megan and Nelson who handled the entire process. Our day went so fast I wish we could have slowed it down it was so perfect. From getting the beach permit to have the ceremony, to the finer details of how to fold our chosen color linen napkins we wanted, this experience was absolutely amazing. If you want a beach wedding, McLoone’s is the place to have it! And not to mention the awesome food, and wedding food generally isn’t great to begin with! Start to finish my total wedding cost including honeymoon was 30K. Their preferred vendor, Jay Della Valle, owner of Spinners and Owls & Lions, was also the greatest DJ I’ve ever seen at a wedding. Creative Unlimited did our beautiful photos and album. All around had to be the best and easiest process of a wedding

McLoone's Pier House 16
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 07/29/2018

Our Shore Dream Wedding

What can we say other then AMAZING!!!! From start to finish McLoone’s was great. We always knew we wanted a Jersey Shore Wedding and from the moment we walked in we knew we found our wedding venue. Our ceremony on the beach was breathtaking... our reception was so much fun and the food was delicious!! Our guests are still talking about it! Nelson was so attentive to not only us but our family. If we could it all over again we would!!!

Anita · Married on 06/22/2018

It's been nearly three weeks since our daughter's wedding at McLoone's Pier House in Long Branch, NJ and we're still receiving compliments from our guests on the fantastic food, beautiful beachfront venue and friendliness of the staff. Coordinator Megan was a joy to work with and Maitre d' Nelson seamlessly kept everything running smoothly. We rented the venue's arch, which our florist decorated, while the McLoone's staff set up the beach ceremony exactly to our specifications. Our daughter wanted a more relaxed atmosphere inside and the Cocktail Reception package was exactly what she envisioned. Our guests enjoyed a sumptuous array of passed hors d' oeuvres before being seated at the table for a beautifully plated fresh garden salad (wrapped in cucumber). After the dances, toasts and other formalities, guests were invited to visit the food stations, which were open for hours. This enabled our grateful guests to eat at their own pace. I can't tell you how many people have raved about the food, including one super foodie who said it was among the best he's ever had at a wedding! The next day, McLoone's had everything we'd brought packed up and ready for pick up. We couldn't have asked for a more wonderful experience. We'd highly recommend this venue for a wedding or any other event!

McLoone's Pier House 17

Lindsay · Married on 06/16/2018

We had our wedding at McLoones Pier House and it was perfect. We had about 100 people and we did a day time brunch. The food was amazing, the bar was great, the staff were so nice and friendly. We worked directly with Megan and Nelson and honestly the day went so smoothly, we did not worry about a thing. They were in control of everything so all we had to do was just enjoy the day.

noel · Married on 06/08/2018

Thank you for a perfect wedding day!

We can't thank McLoone's and their staff enough for how perfect our wedding was. The food was delicious and the service was amazing. Katie was so great, she helped us from start to finish with the planning process. Nelson was incredibly professional and was there for anything we needed throughout the day. We've received so many compliments from our friends and family. It was an amazing day and we couldn't be happier with choosing McLoone's Pier House for our wedding venue.

Kyle & Noel

McLoone's Pier House 21
    McLoone's Pier House 22
    McLoone's Pier House 23

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2018

Mcloone's is an amazing venue for anyone who wants to have their wedding near or on the beach. My husband and I had our wedding here on May 19, 2018. From the very beginning, Jillian and Nelson were extremely kind and professional. In fact, while we were venue shopping we just popped in to Mcloones unannounced after the gym. Jillian was more than accommodating and sat with us to explain everything. The price of the venue is unbeatable compared with other venues on the beach. The food was tasty, plentiful, and there was a large selection to choose from. It even includes a delicious cake from The Chocolate Carousel. The staff at Mcloones were courteous and kind to all our guests, making everyone feel comfortable. It actually rained the entire day of our wedding and yet the ceremony was intimate and beautiful inside. We were able to bring in all our own decorations for the tables and Jillian, Nelson, and their team packaged everything exactly as we brought it in at the end. Nelson was extremely hands on the entire wedding day always making sure we had drinks and food. Our wedding was a dream come true! Almost everything exceeded our expectations! We would recommend this venue to anyone who loves the beach, tasty affordable food, a laid back atmosphere, beautiful beach views, and kind/professional people! We absolutely loved this venue and would never have changed it for the world.

Jacqueline · Married on 05/12/2018

Love Celebration

We had our Love Celebration in May here and it was perfect....exactly what we were looking for! Katie was great to work with and the onsite staff was perfect!

Marisa · Married on 03/24/2018

Wedding on the beach!

This venue makes you feel like you’re on the beach weather you are on the beach or you’re inside. All you see is sand and beach. Windows are huge and room is decorated beautifully. The gazebo structure on the pier right outside is the perfect spot for pictures too! Everyone was very responsive when I contacted and made my night simple and flawless. We did all cocktail style, highly recommend!!

julie · Married on 03/03/2018

Let me begin by saying that I am not easily impressed and Katie, Megan, Nelson and the entire staff were amazing they could not do enough for us. Everything was to our satisfaction. I would highly recommend them and the room was beautiful and very clean. Their wait staff were not only professional but knew exactly what we needed. Kudos and thanks to all!

Julie

McLoone's Pier House 24

Tana · Married on 11/10/2017

We do not have enough good things to say about this venue. First and foremost, the staff is fantastic. Katie was fabulous from day one all the way through the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, Nelson ran everything perfectly. No detail was left to chance. The chef prepared the foods as we requested and all the guests commented on how good it was and how much there was. The venue itself is just an amazing room for reception. The views are unparalleled. The room setup can be customized to meet guest size and preference. We could not think of a better space for to celebrate with friends and family. Everything was perfect!

• User5279219 · 1+ year ago

My fiancé and I recently booked our wedding here and we couldn't be more excited! The space is beautiful and everything we were hoping for. We are having an indoor ceremony and a 5 hour reception. Blair has been working with us to answer all of our questions and guide us through this process as smoothly as possible. For being right on the water, they have extremely reasonable prices and a very beautiful place to have a wedding. I would highly recommend McLoone's Pier House (and any other restaurant owned by the McLoone family) to anyone who is looking for a beautiful, beachy, and affordable wedding!

Lisa · Married on 07/01/2017

Katie, our contact person, is absolutely awesome! She responded to every email or phone call immediately. The food was perfect from the cocktail hour to dinner entrees! Our family and friends said there was a TON of food and everything was delicious! The room looked beautiful and they catered to our needs wonderfully! Great wedding on the beach!

Meg · Married on 03/25/2017

Our wedding was perfect! Every detail was exactly how we dreamed it would be!

• User7509173 · 1+ year ago

My wedding was perfect! Thank you McLoones!