McLoone's Pier House Reviews

109 Reviews for McLoone's Pier House

• Joanna

Joanna Mavuro · Married on 02/29/2020

Best. Day. Ever.

It’s been six months since our wedding and our guests are still talking about how it was one of the best weddings they’ve been to! I planned the wedding in 3 short months and the staff at McLoone’s made everything so easy for me. We had a brunch wedding which I highly recommend! The food was delicious and the view was beautiful. I couldn’t imagine a more perfect day

Sent on 08/29/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole Fallon · Married on 11/09/2019

An absolutely perfect Saturday brunch reception

My husband and I could not be happier with our wedding experience at McLoone's Pier House. From the moment we connected with the banquet coordinator, Megan, we were impressed with her responsiveness and how helpful she was throughout the entire process. Our wedding was a bit nontraditional (a low-key Saturday brunch reception with about 60 guests) and Megan was incredibly accommodating of all our needs and requests. We especially loved that McLoone's offered so many wedding day items (card box, cake cutting knife/server, extra lanterns/florals, etc.) that we could borrow for the reception, rather than spending money to buy our own single-use items.

On our wedding day, the maitre d', Nelson, coordinated everything perfectly and continually checked in with us to make sure we had everything we needed. We did not have a DJ/MC (we hooked up an iPad to their speaker system and use our own Spotify playlist) so Nelson helped us ensure the reception stayed on track. The food was delicious and our guests loved the brunch spread. Megan and her team also found spots for all of our handmade decorations throughout the reception space.

As an added bonus, McLoone's Atlantic Room has an absolutely stunning ocean view from its floor-to-ceiling glass windows. We're so glad we had a daytime reception so everyone could enjoy the gorgeous sights!

We could not be more grateful to McLoone's for helping us create the wedding we envisioned. Thank you for a perfect day!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Samantha · Married on 10/11/2019

Outstanding!

Katie, Megan and Nelson were absolutely amazing from start to finish! They answered all of our questions and accommodated our every need! They even made me feel calm knowing we could get inside for pictures prior to our ceremony due to inclement weather. We are so happy we decided to have our wedding at McLoone's it made our special day so memorable and we are so grateful for all their hard work!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Allison

Allison Szymanski · Married on 10/04/2019

Amazing, dream one true wedding!

We worked with Megan in the banquet department and she was absolutely phenomenal. With the cost of the price per plate, she was our event coordinator, all the way through the day of. She was detail oriented, quick to respond, and the ability to drop off our items the week of the wedding and pick them up the next day was so convenient!! One less thing to stress about! I would HIGHLY recommend this venue for a wedding. Right one the beach with floor to ceiling windows .... the view can’t be beat!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Allyson Ross · Married on 09/29/2019

Wedding!!!

Megan and the whole McLoones staff were absolutely amazing. They made sure my day ran flawlessly. Beyond pleased with the organization, set up, break down, attention to detail, and everything/anything else. There’s not one thing bad to say. They were fantastic!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/28/2019

Best wedding venue

If you want a relaxed atmosphere with an amazing team of people (Nelson, Megan, Katie, Etc) this is definitely the place to have your wedding. We did the ceremony on the beach and then up to the Atlantic room for cocktail hour and reception. They went above and beyond, everything was decorated perfectly and our families said it was the best wedding they’d been to in years! Most didn’t even though Mcloones and Pier village area existed until this past weekend ( our wedding was on 9/28). They have spot lights that shine onto the beach at night, so while you’re at your reception, you still get a beautiful view of the beach! I wish we could do our wedding over again just to relive it all.

PS. The food is amazing and delicious!! I don’t love seafood but the lobster ravioli appetizer was soooo good!!!

And a big thank you to everyone at Mcloones, thanks for making our wedding one we'll never forget!

Love,
    Alyssa and Michael

Sent on 10/01/2019

Mariellyn Dowd · Married on 09/22/2019

Wedding ceremony and reception

I have nothing but amazing things to say about McLoone’s Pier House Banquet staff!!!! Katie was always responsive to all of my questions and concerns! The day of the wedding could not have been more perfect between the beach ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Everyone was super helpful, professional, attentive, and made the day so smooth. Thank you so much McLoone‘s Pier House!!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Emily C · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing and wonderful

They were wonderful and very accommodating to our needs!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Jennifer Porcile · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing Day

The service from McLoone's Pier House was absolutely perfection! The staff, wedding consultants and all the behind the scenes people were so efficient and helpful throughout the whole process. Katie and Megan helped so much along the way with all the details to make our day the special day it was. The food was so delicious all the guests raved about it. Everyone was so helpful and it was a truly perfect day.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Stephanie · Married on 07/17/2019

Best Beach Wedding Venue Ever

I cannot say enough about our experience at McCloones Pier House. Megan and her staff executed our wedding perfectly and paid attention to every detail. The space is beautiful, the food is delicious and the staff is the best - bar none! I couldn’t have asked for a better day!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Laird · Married on 06/14/2019

Beautiful Venue

Beautiful venue and wonderful experience. McLoone's staff were excellent on our special day and helped to create our perfect vision. We got married under the pavilion on the boardwalk and were told by multiple people how beautiful everything was from the ceremony to the reception.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Regno · Married on 06/09/2019

Perfect Beach Wedding Venue

Mcloone's pier house was our first choice for our beach wedding and we couldn't have made a better decision! The prices were very reasonable and the staff is absolutely wonderful! Katie is so professional and friendly and she always came through for us even when we were constantly bothering her with silly questions! We dropped off our decorations a couple days before and they just figured it out and put them all out where they knew it would look best and everything came out beautiful! They packaged everything up so neatly and put it to the side so we could pick everything up the next day! The venue is gorgeous and all my guests said the food was amazing!! It's obvious that they care about making sure your day goes perfectly and making it an easy, positive experience for you! We couldn't have asked for a better day!!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Dayna · Married on 06/07/2019

Everything was amazing!

I had my wedding at McLoone’s June 7th, 2019 and everything was amazing! Anytime I had a question Megan & Katie would get back to me right away! The venue was perfect and the view was beautiful. As for the food it was absolutely delicious all of my guest had great things to say! Thank you so much McLoone’s for making my special day so great!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Leigh · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing venue!

Megan and McLoones were amazing! They were beyond professional and made everything effortless for us. We could not have been happier with the planning process and our wedding day went perfectly. We would recommend them to anyone 110%!!!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Rachael · Married on 04/07/2019

Simply Wonderful!

From the time we contacted McLoone's Pier House to the very end of our wedding day we were kept in the loop about everything. They worked with us to make sure that every detail we wanted was just right and answered all the questions we had. The entire staff team worked wonderfully together too! I would definitely use them for other events in the future!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Meredith D. · Married on 10/19/2018

Wedding - October 2018

My wife and I were married at McLoones just this past Friday night. We have nothing but positive things to say about the venue and its dedicated staff. Our coordinator, Megan, was wonderful from start to finish! She answered all questions timely throughout the planning process and was so organized that it felt easy. Nelson, the maitre d’, orchestrated the ceremony and reception the night of and the rehearsal the night before....everything flowed seamlessly. In addition to the amazing staff....our guests complimented the delicious food and stunning ocean views. We were so happy with our venue choice and will be back in the future! Thank you, McLoones Pier House!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2018

Our Weddnig at McLoone's Pier House

Everything about our wedding at McLoone’s Pier House in October 2018 was absolutely perfect! I have so many wonderful things to say about this venue and the entire staff. We worked with Jillian, and she was truly incredible throughout the whole process, starting from the day we met. She knew exactly what to do in every step of the planning process and thought of things I never would have thought of on my own. She answered any questions right away and gave me suggestions and advice if I wasn’t sure about something. Working with Nelson was also great – he coordinated the ceremony and even helped us do a quick rehearsal the afternoon of the wedding. He was always readily available during the reception if we needed anything. The venue itself is so beautiful, with stunning ocean views from every window. Our ceremony took place inside during sunset, and people still cannot stop talking about how beautiful it was. All the food – cocktail hours, appetizers, dinner – was delicious. You are allowed to bring your own décor and they take care of everything. We dropped everything off the day before the wedding, and McLoone’s staff handled the rest – they set-up all the décor, then packed everything up for us to pick up after the wedding. You can tell that the staff is very experienced in hosting weddings - they know what to do at every step of the way and the day itself ran so smoothly and efficiently – but at the same time, it was a very personalized experience and they truly dedicate time and effort to make the wedding exactly what you want. We are forever grateful to Jillian, Nelson, and the entire staff at McLoone’s for our dream wedding day and we would recommend McLoone’s Pier House to anyone looking for a unique ocean venue with impeccable service. Thank you Jillian, Nelson, and everyone at McLoone’s Pier House!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Maura & Chris · Married on 10/05/2018

We had a great experience working with Jillian and McLoone’s! They made planning our wedding day super easy. Jillian was super helpful with helping us with any needs that we had, and she answered my emails very quickly!
    Best wedding venue around! Great people to work work! :)

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Elana

Elana · Married on 09/29/2018

Jillian, Nelson and staff were great! We received compliments from many of our guests, stating that ours was the best wedding they've ever attended! Everyone was appreciative of their professionalism, personal touches, patience and creativity. Thank you!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 09/29/2018

Everyone was such a pleasure to work with! Megan, Katie and Nelson made our day even better than we could have imagined. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Gina · Married on 09/14/2018

Amazing wedding day

Katie & Nelson were amazing to work with. We had the most amazing wedding day, everything went absolutely perfect. Nelson was there through the entire night for anything that we needed. Katie was there through the entire planning process, answering all of my questions right away (I had hundreds). Everything regarding planning was so easy. the night of the wedding, we got so many compliments on the service and the food. Can't thank McLoone's enough for everything!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Allie · Married on 09/14/2018

Beach Wedding in Hurricane Season

When my husband asked me to marry him in November of 2017, I knew the wedding had to be on the beach. I dragged my parents to Long Branch to look for venues. Others we considered just didn’t compare to the flexibility and beauty of McLoone’s Pier House. We had been there before for Mother’s Day and dinner, so I knew the food was scrumptious. So, we met with Katie and put a deposit on September 14th, 2018. January 2018 I found out I was pregnant! I immediately called Katie and asked if I could reschedule for the following September. Without any difficulties, we were able to transfer our deposit to September 6, 2019! From there we worked together via email on the details. We had planned to hold the ceremony outside, but Hurricane Dorian invited himself and forced us inside. The indoor ceremony space was gorgeous with tons of natural light and vast ocean views. The dining options are varied to accommodate anyone’s style; we went with a Cocktail Reception. It was fantastic, especially as a busy bride- the best servers came around with delectable treats so I didn’t have to “remember to eat” We also had quite a few vegetarians at our wedding and they had no problem eating. The bar staff was polite and quick, a real staple for any wedding reception. I cannot day enough wonderful things about the staff, especially the Maitre D’ Nelson. He is truly a master. He was so helpful and kind, he really made the big day stress free. All our personal items like photos, champagne flutes, etc were packed up and ready for us to pick up the next morning. From booking (and rebooking) our date to paying the final balance, working with McLoone’s Pier House was a dream. 10/10 will recommend

Sent on 10/15/2019

Leah · Married on 09/07/2018

Absolutely loved the venue, staff, food, and overall experience of our day. Our guests loved the experience and raves about every aspect of the day. Could not have asked for a better venue and nicer staff. I absolutely recommend this venue to anyone who wants a beach wedding.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Leah · Married on 09/07/2018

Fantastic staff. Wonderful service. Amazing food! Best place for a beach wedding by far.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kim · Married on 08/19/2018

When I walked into McLoone's in Long Branch, I knew this was the venue for us. Such a great vibe and they even offer their own decorations for you to use (hello cost-savings!). Additionally, I knew I picked the right venue down the shore in NJ when I told people where we were getting married and anyone that has been to this venue only has GREAT things to say! They are reasonably priced, able to have a beach ceremony and reception held at the same location, and the food and drinks are delicious and plentiful - no one will leave hungry! Katie was our coordinator and was fantastic! She was so responsive and offered advice when I asked. Nelson was our maitre'd and he was amazing the night of our wedding - always making sure that my husband and I had a drink and food (even some food held for us in the bridal suite if we needed to break away). They even packed up everything for us so we could easily come the next day and pick up boxes of items quickly. Their recommended vendors are also amazing. During such a stressful time, McLoone's made the planning and day such an enjoyable event! Highly recommend :)

Sent on 09/02/2018