McGrath Clambakes & Catering Reviews

McGrath Clambakes & Catering 6
McGrath Clambakes & Catering 7

Susan & Louis Manzo · Married on 07/19/2019

Spectacular Clambake Experience Beyond Expectations

McGrath Clambakes exceeded all of our expectations for the rehearsal dinner of our son and his bride. Planned from 3000 miles away the dinner went off without a hitch. Guests were blown away by the reveal of the cooking process as well as the unbelievably delicious food. Of all our event planning for the evening, McGrath was truly the most wonderful to work with. Their communication and reassurance along with their professionalism and sincere kindness was 5 star! We recommend McGrath for any clambake plans you might have. You will be thrilled with the results and so will your guests!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Hi Susan and Louis,

Thank you both so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with you both to kick off the big weekend for Nick and Allie. We're so happy you enjoyed the experience as much as we enjoyed providing it!

- Gillian

Aly Puzzo · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful people and delicious food

Our guests raved about the food and experience of the clambake. The staff was unbelievably accommodating, friendly and professional. It was such a unique experience and added an element of fun that you don't typically get at a wedding. I could go on and on about McGrath!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Hi Aly,
    It was such an honor to be a part of your big day with Steve! Thank you for your kind words.
    -Gillian

Kaelah · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful Reception

McGraths Clambakes & Catering went above & beyond our expectations for our outdoor reception. Everything (non-food related included) went off without a hitch thanks to McGraths (one of the caterers even helped fix our toddlers bow in her hair)! The food was delicious and people are still calling me to rave about it all, weeks later. We would highly recommend. Thank you, McGraths, for making our day spectacular!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Hi Kaelah,
    Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to be a part of your day. We wish you and your family all the best!
    Enjoy the summer.
    Cheers,
    Alexis
  • Christina

Christina Ushkevich · Married on 09/28/2018

Fabulous Food and Guests LOVED It!

Alexis helped us coordinate details every step of the way from menu selection to linen and tableware selection to venue set-up. She was incredibly patient with us and was readily available to meet with us as anytime in the office and even at the venue months beforehand. She offered suggestions to help us budget-wise and still provide a unique experience for our day...she even hooked us up with a fire-pit and cigar/whiskey bar which was a HUGE hit! Especially with the guests who weren't so into dancing but kept them feeling good and I swear that's why they stayed until the bitter end! Hahaha! Several guests left saying that it was the best wedding they've ever attended! The gentlemen setting up and cooking the clamebake were super personable and did a great job explaining their background and the process of cooking the food. And oh my god the lobster was the BEST lobster I've ever tasted! It was cooked peeerfectly.

Overall, McGrath was able to offer a classy set-up but still provide that casual/fun/country vibe we were going for. It was top-notch, personalized service and my husband and I are incredibly grateful for all the work they put in for us. Thanks guys!!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Taylor · Married on 09/08/2018

McGrath is the best in the business!

My experience working with McGrath was nothing short of perfect. They worked diligently with us in the months leading up to our wedding to craft an original menu that reflected exactly what we had always dreamed of serving at our wedding. They were incredibly creative and responsive throughout the entire process and the staff and service on the day of were flawless. I can't say enough good things about McGrath!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    McGrath Clambakes & Catering 10

Mrg Afw · Married on 09/08/2018

Best experience

Gillian and the whole McGrath team was amaazing and went above our (high) expectations. They were easy-going and fun, but also extremely professional.

Sent on 02/27/2019

McGrath Clambakes & Catering's reply:

Madeleine! SO glad to hear you loved your experience with McGrath's. We had a wonderful time turning your family's space into your gorgeous wedding venue. All of our best to you and Andrew!
    -Gillian

Lisa · Married on 08/04/2018

The clambake was what made our wedding so special and McGrath is simply the best!!

If you are looking to have a clambake at your wedding, look no farther! McGrath’s sets the gold standard from start to finish. The presentation is amazing and the food is wonderful as well as all the support they give you through your entire planning process. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Mary Ann · Married on 07/22/2018

McGrath Clambakes & Caterers were fantastic. They were patient and helpful during the planning of my event and the staff was friendly and professional at the party. Plus the food was delicious so everyone was happy. I whole heartedly recommend them and would happily use them again for future parties and events.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Bailey · Married on 07/02/2018

Highly recommended

We used McGrath for two events, our wedding and a clambake! We had people from all over the world and every one kept on talking about how the food was amazing the next day! Alexis is extremely responsive and professional, we could not have asked for more!

Sent on 11/11/2018

BarbRa · Married on 06/23/2018

Stacey and Mc Grath Clambakes did an outstanding job in every way possible. Wonderful to work with; always available to meet or talk; flexible regarding changes; very professional and and experts at what they do. I highly recommend Stacy and Mc Grath Clambakes!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Nona · Married on 06/22/2018

McGrath catered our rehearsal dinner for 60 people outdoors under a tent which we had to plan from out of state. We made many special requests for table settings, wine and beer and menu and all were responded to quickly and positively. Melissa McGrath helped coach us through many decisions..I would be embarrassed to count all the emails that I sent to her with new questions and thoughts over the 10 months of planning! Food was delicious and beautifully presented and service was always there and pleasant but never obtrusive. The site coordinator the day of the event seemed to know my questions and concerns before I could ask them! I would absolutely recommend them and I would trust their judgement on issues from wine to menu selections to service schedules, etc.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Jaime · event on 06/12/2018

Everything was excellent!! Exceeded expectations.

Sent on 07/09/2018

joyce · Married on 06/08/2018

It was perfect! The food was great and the staff was great! Stacy was so helpful , she made it all seem simple!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Loved working with Stacy and the team at McGraths. They went the extra mile and made sure my husband and I had everything we needed. Highly reccomend this company.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

Alexis was the most amazing caterer. She made us feel so at ease. She truly took care of everything and our family couldn’t do anything other than rave about her! She saved the day on more than one instance as our venue manager left immediately after the ceremony. Alexis picked up the slack and beyond. She took care of everything I truly can’t think of anything she missed or could’ve done better.

Alexis, thank you for everything! You killed it!!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2017

I can't say enough about TR McGrath and the McGrath Clambakes team. I highly recommend their services to all looking for a full service caterer. Had them cater my daughters wedding in September. Each time we run into guest who were there we receive compliments on the service and food. Really makes you happy when others were as satisfied as we were.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Donald T · Married on 09/23/2017

We had the privilege of having McGrath's cater our daughter's wedding celebration. They were attentive to every detail and very flexible. The food was outstanding and still talked about.

Sent on 12/29/2017
    McGrath Clambakes & Catering 11
    McGrath Clambakes & Catering 12

Helen · Married on 09/09/2017

Stacy was amazing! She really made the whole day come together. So much more than just a catering service and our guests say it was the best food at a wedding they have had!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/08/2017

We still are getting compliments about how good the food was at the wedding!!

Ariel · Married on 08/19/2017

Working with Alexis and McGrath's was wonderful! They let us customize our Rehearsal Dinner menu, were so flexible and friendly, and were just a genuine pleasure to work with! The food was delicious and the clambake reveal was a real highlight of our wedding weekend!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Nick · Married on 08/11/2017

Very flexible and responsive to requests on a short time frame. Day of event very attentive. In and out, took care of everything and the food was great. Everyone enjoyed it.

Review wants a wedding date. It was not a wedding.

Robin · event on 08/03/2017

I worked with Alexis on my company's Summer Outing and she was fantastic. She helped me work within budget (and we actually came in under budget!) and gave wonderful food selections. She took a lot of the worry off my shoulders by coordinating everything: the food, the tent, tables and chairs and the bar service. All of the employees at McGrath's were top notch - I know I felt special.
    I had at least a dozen requests to do this same outing again next year!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Laura · Married on 07/28/2017

Alexis and her team were incredible! They went way above and beyond our expectations. We held a rehearsal/ welcome party for 180 and McGraths catered it flawlessly! Planning something that big ( especially from Denver) could not have been easier! And they’re a lot of fun too!! Thanks Alexis Radkovich!!❤️

Sent on 10/31/2017

kurt · Married on 07/14/2017

We had a rather tight timeframe - 2 months to be exact - between when we first met with the McGrath team, to our wedding date. From the first phone conversation I was impressed with Stacy's enthusiasm, professionalism and willingness to accommodate our requests. She always offered options and suggestions that were consistent with our vision. The day of the wedding she worked with our decorations and her team to fully realize what we had envisioned. Following the ceremony she was always there with a drink, and appetizer or a smile ! We recommend the McGrath team without hesitation!