30 Reviews for McEllis Brides

Tuxedo Rentals (1)
Undergarments (1)
Veils (1)
28 McEllis Brides Reviews

Michelle did a awesome job! On the first visit, she knew exactly what I was looking for and knew my style. She made my dress in about 6 weeks and it was wonderful. It fit perfectly. She was very kind and was able to make time to meet me to make sure everything was correct. Everyone love my wedding dress and I was so happy to tell them she made it for me. Thank you so much for making my wedding day special with the dress.

Profile Picture Paula, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning

Mc Ellis Brides is very professional. Mrs. Michelle, is custom making my wedding dress. My wedding party dresses came in and they are gorgeous. Mc Ellis Brides worked around all our schedules to get everyone fitted. Mrs. Michelle, replied in a timely manner to any questions that I had. Also, kept me informed on what was going in with my dress and the other ladies dresses. Very professional setting and I'd recommend Mc Ellis Brides to anyone. Yes, I'd use Mc Ellis Brides services agin.

Photo for McEllis Brides Review - Matron of Honor and I. Mcellis Brides did awesome.
Photo for McEllis Brides Review - Custom wedding gown by Mcellis Brides
Profile Picture User6812290, Recently Married, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Wedding dress shopping? I highly recommend McEllis Brides. Michelle, the owner is very knowledgeable and detailed. She had the ability to listen to me and pair me with the perfect dress as the first and only selection. She took my measurements perfectly, no alterations needed at my fitting. If you want professional expert treatment, call Michelle. C. Jones-Marcus

Profile Picture Carol, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

McEllis Brides was soooo perfect!!
Thank you for everything!!!
The dress was gorgeous!!!

Profile Picture Charmaine, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Michelle was exceptional and so was my dress. Talking about bringing a dream I to reality. I had a great time at her bridal show and I adore my dress. Thank you!

Photo for McEllis Brides Review - Thank you for this beautiful custom dress!
Profile Picture Rashida, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning

I had a custom-made swing reception dress made here that was modelled after the top,of my ceremony dress. It was perfect!

Profile Picture Elisabeth, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I last minute needed my dress pressed and they immediately took me in and had my dress ready for me the next day! Super affordable AND cares about you. I had bride brain and completely forgot that I had to pick up my dress (how could i forget this?!?) they called me multiple times, left me voicemails, and made sure I had my dress for the big event (THANKFULLY).

Profile Picture Faith , 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I had such an amazing experience with McEllis Brides! Michelle is such an amazing person to partner with and she will make sure that your dream wedding dress comes to life! I will miss her, but she help me have a wedding gown that I will love forever! Thank you McEllis Brides, YOU'RE THE BEST!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 6/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Oh my, where do I begin! McEllis Brides is the BEST!!! Michelle is very kind. She was also very helpful, very professional, and very flexible. I think I changed my mind a million times about different styles of dresses, and she was right by my side helping my vision to come alive. When I first seen my dress in person I wanted to break down and cry! I was beyond happy! It was exactly what I had envisioned.If you're looking for a custom wedding gown, please visit McEllis Brides. You will NOT be disappointed! Thank you so much Michelle!!!

Profile Picture Nikita, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My experience was by far amazing. I found out about Michelle thru another bride of hers and immediately inquired about her services she provided fast and quality work at an affordable price and my dress was a replica of a 1800 dollar dress out of my budget. I now have a dress that was made specifically for me and just made my pending nuptials even the more better.
She is very accommodating with you and your needs and she aims to get you in something you want not something made for everyone. We changed our wedding date and pushed it back and she still worked with us and my dress was delivered in a reasonable time. She was very professional and if you have anything else you are looking for during the wedding planning process she also can refer you to others this was by far the most amazing process .. and the least stressful.

Profile Picture Ashelee, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Customization, Rentals

Michelle is so great! I started planning for my dress about 9 months before the wedding. It turned out more beautiful than I ever imagined. Everyone loved it! Being plus size, I'm so glad I was able to get a dress made for me because nothing off the rack at a bridal shop would fit me. Michelle was flexible and even let me keep the dress at her shop until the week before so my fiance wouldn't see it before the big day. Thank you, Michelle!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Customization, Bridal Gowns

Michelle is more than AWESOME to work with. I didn't just buy a gown from her I had one custom made. It turned out AMAZING & if there was something I didn't like or needed a little tweeking so was on it!! I really really really can't say enough good things about Michelle. I am one very happy customer.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Start early to look at what's available; keep an open mind, because the vendor can present some creative options! I love the way she stayed in touch throughout the entire process - from first contact to first appointment and every appointment in between through the return!

Profile Picture Cheyenne, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry, Wedding Planning

Go with Michelle! She's the best, my wife as well as the significant others of my groomsmen all wanted us to buy the tuxes we rented, we looked that good! Michelle is extremely helpful and professional throughout the entire process, everything was on time and went smoothly. Thanks McEllis Bridal! -Eddie Kline

Profile Picture E, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My advice to any customer that is looking for a unique, yet highly professional experience is to come to McEllis Brides!
The owner is very knowledgable and takes her time to ensure that you satisfied with your purchase. I will recommend this company to any one looking for a wedding experience, a custom dress for a formal gathering, prom and any tuxedo rental. Grade A in my book

Profile Picture User6967357, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I got soooo many compliments on my dress! As my daughter, her bridesmaids & I were waiting to process in, my daughter proudly exclaimed "she had that dress custom made! Isn't it beautiful?!'
Thank u so much Michelle! I felt & looked regal. I heard compliment after compliment; it was a Fabulous self-esteem booster!

Profile Picture User7122438, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle from Mcellis Brides saved my wedding dress disaster! After having a bad experience with another major dress 'super markert' and ordering a dress that ended up not fitting me, I found out about McEllis Brides. I heard about them doing custom made dresses, so I took my dress to her, returned it to the previous company promptly after that, and now I have my dream dress for a fraction of the cost! I was able to have alterations to the design made beforehand, as measured by Michelle herself, and only 2 months later I had a custom made wedding gown! The professionalism was spot on, and so was the ability to speak freely with Michelle. She eased any concerns I had, and made sure to always contact me by any means she could and in such a timely manner. I got emails with lace samples, and when I wasn't sure what to choose, Michelle helped to take my vision and make it a reality. From start to finish, McEllis Brides went above and beyond to make my wedding gown purchase perfect. I cannot recommend her enough!!

Profile Picture User5011264, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

McEllis brides provided our wedding with my custom made wedding dress, bridal veil and sash. They also provided our groomsmen tux (6). I would say not only is Michelle professional and friendly but she also was easily accessible and flexible. She worked with us and our out of town bridal party. Overall, she was the best vendor with suburb customer service. I would highly recommend her. I'm so grateful that we chose her shop.... She was friendly, punctual, and listened to all of our crazy details. We adore you Michelle! Thanks for everything~Corinth and Sam

Profile Picture Corinth, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Customization, Rentals, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Replicas, Hair Accessories, Tuxedo Rentals, Undergarments, Veils

Michelle is amazing!! She's very patient, calm, professional, and probaby one of the nicest people I have ever met.
My dress is perfect, I love it!!!!

Profile Picture jen, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I really can't say enough about Mcellis brides. The price of my custom made dress was so affordable. The time in which I received it back was exceptional, The dress was exactly the way I requested and I am 100% happy with my dress.

Profile Picture User3228925, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Hello I'm getting married in a few months, I was a little hesitant about getting a dress custom made.. .not because of the quality that I might receive but because I'm probably the most pickiest person ever!!! From the beginning my experience at Mcellis Bridal Boutique was outstanding... Every concern I could think of I'm sure I voiced and Michelle my consultant put me at ease every step of the way. She's done her job and then some she's helped me tremendously along this very stressful road... And I'm very glad I chose her I'm even happier that she stuck with me...lol BEST Boutique ever one stop shop!!! Get the best, I did

Profile Picture Shanisha, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Flowers, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Very professional. Very helpful. This year of planning was so much less stressful knowing she was just a phone call away! I will definitely use her services again. As well as refer her service to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning

I thoroughly enjoyed the services provide. Michelle has awesome customer service and is very prompt on responding to request. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone.

Profile Picture Dontrel, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Michelle was a total pleasure to work with.She was personable yet professional every time I met with her. Renting my gown was easy and inexpensive. I also used her services for my centerpieces and my bouquet. Overall you can not beat the value of having good quality options and excellent customer service. Thank you McEllis Brides!

Profile Picture Andrea, 2/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Having Michelle assist me with the wedding gown process made choosing my gown soooo much easier! After giving her my ideas and thoughts on what my ideal gown would look like, she carefully choose numerous dresses in my budget and taste. I admire her patience and eagerness to assist brides with, what some, consider to be such a hard process. If anyone I know ever needs assistance with wedding gowns, Michelle Ellis is the person I would send them to, no questions asked!

Profile Picture Kandice, 9/7/13, 1 Review