40 Reviews for McCarthy Tents & Events

Glassware (2)
Linens (2)
Lounge Furniture (1)
Barware (1)

The team showed up earlier than expected to set everything up, which was a blessing. The men who did the tent setup were extremely attentive, smart, and professional and did their best to make sure everything was in keeping with our wishes for our wedding. The quality of the equipment was top notch, and everything was clean and neat, no stains or damage on the white tent, wedding-ready.

We had a lot on our plate getting ready for this day, and McCarthy Tent & Event made our planning MUCH easier, couldn't have done it otherwise!

Profile Picture Tim, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The team at McCarthy Tents and Events really helped us out of a pinch when I mistakenly cancelled my ordered for a very large Car Show for our dealership (Van Bortel Chevrolet).
They procured a tent, tables, chairs, popcorn machine all the day before the event and had their delivery team installing at 6:30 am that day!
Thank you McCarthy Tents and Events for saving our Car Show!
You guys are the best!
Ruth Perrin

Profile Picture Ruth, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used McCarthy for last minute outdoor ceremony chairs recommended by Gala Parties Inc who was doing my inside work. I am glad I took the recommendation as my guests ended up waiting a long time for my arrival. Service, quality and price were exceptional.

Profile Picture Lori, 7/2/17, 18 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had an open air reception at my wedding a couple weeks ago with lighting done by McCarthy Tents. They did a fantastic job!! I can not say enough great things about how easy and fun it was to work with Mike. He checked in with me frequently and was ALWAYS available when I wanted to talk about plans or make changes. I also rented linens from them and they were perfect. Every part about working with McCarthy Tents was flawless. Highly recommend for all the brides out there who need someone to complete their vision!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

McCarthy Tents went way beyond what we expected to ensure the day went off without a hitch. Spent several hours with us when unexpected power problems arose. Can't thank them enough. And their tents are beautiful.

Profile Picture Gary, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

We had a few hiccups in our day (we chose a very popular weekend to get married!), however when it was brought to the owners attention he was very professional and prompt in addressing our concerns.

Profile Picture Susan, 8/13/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Lights, Tents

I connected with Mike from the Buffalo location to plan ALL of our rentals (tent, tables, chairs, lights, linens, dishware, ovens, grills, etc) for our backyard wedding and couldn't have been happier with the level of service I received from him and his team.

Given that I was planning it from a distance I was so appreciative of the responsiveness and the amount of time that McCarthy's spent making sure I understood everything and that there were no surprises along the way.

I had such a great experience with them that I recommended them to my cousin getting married in the Rochester area and she had nothing but positive things to say as well.

With all the moving pieces to coordinate for an outdoor wedding, do yourself a favor and let McCarthy'a handle the rentals, they are simply the BEST!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I recently worked with McCarthy Tents and Events for our Jan wedding and were absolutely blown away by Sean and his team. The space we had our wedding in was rather unique (Gro Moore Farms Greenhouse) and required a lot more work than originally planned and we also ran into a few unforeseen issues with power onsite, but that didn't stop McCarthy from delivering an outstanding level of service. The guys at McCarthy were attentive, responsive, and professional throughout the entire process and stuck with us until everything was perfect! Their product truly helped transform an industrial and somewhat ugly space into an absolutely stunning wedding!! Sean himself even came onsite at 7:30 am on our wedding day to help fix an issue. Our wedding was a dream come true and we couldn't have done it without the help of McCarthy Tents and Events. I will without a doubt recommend them to all my family and friends for all their rental and party planning needs!

Profile Picture Jillian, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We use McCarthy's for most of our events. They're always very flexible and quick to getting back to you. I highly recommend McCarthy's.

Profile Picture User6707216, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Delivery

I really can't say enough good things about McCarthy Tents and Events. As a wedding planner, I am looking for partners that are great at what they do. McCarthy Tents and Events is a fantastic rental company. They have the inventory and the knowledge to make any ceremony or reception area stunning, no matter what challenges the space presents. They are responsive and proactive. I love working with this team and can't recommend them enough.

Profile Picture Lisa Murley, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I scoured through the phone book looking for ceremony chair and arch rentals with availability on our wedding day. After calling and visiting several event rental companies, we finally stumbled upon McCarthy Tents & Events. They had everything we needed, and at an affordable price. We booked immediately that day and were very impressed with their set up and tear down. Thanks!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 7/18/15, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Decor

We rented some flatware for our wedding. It really added to the whole day. McCarthy Tents and Events was easy to work with--no fuss! Did not have to worry about delivery/pick-up, etc. Everything went smoothly. Would recommend them to anyone (I already have!) and will use them again in the future!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/23/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Decor, Delivery, Flatware

From beginning to end, McCarthy Tents and Events was excellent. Without exception, everyone was friendly, efficient, and a pleasure to work with. The tent was top quality! Our particular venue posed a challenge as it spanned two levels; they masterfully managed it! The sail tent was absolutely beautiful and really gave a wow factor. I have rented chairs, tables and linens in the past. This time we added a tent to the lineup and I am even more impressed. What a great company to do business with! They deserves your business! We will be back!

Profile Picture User4264787, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I highly recommend using McCarthy Tents & Events. They were amazing. They were on time. They transformed our backyard from our relaxing poolside retreat to our beautiful wedding venue. Many of our guest were blown away and expressed they never seen a tent so beautiful. The chandeliers were the icing on the cake.

Thanks
Joe T

Profile Picture Joe, 7/12/14, 1 Review

Hi

I just wanted to say that my daughter's wedding was perfect. Your men, from the first person we met last year to the last one we had contact with, were so helpful and easy to work with. Your knowledge about event planning and your professionalism came through on every contact. The tent was perfect. The lighting was beautiful and when we needed something extra at the last minute, your people came through to make everything appear seamless. We appreciate everything you did to make the event so special.

Sincerely

Millie -- Mother of the Bride

Profile Picture Millie, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wedding coordinator recommended McCarthy's and they were amazing! Our reception was a dream come true thanks to their tents, farm tables, chairs, etc. They worked hard for two days and everything was perfect! I'd recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/28/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Professional, timely, easy to work with. Absolutely would recommend them to anyone looking for a great place to rent supplies from.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/17/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The guys at McCarthy's were so amazing! I was on the phone with them several times adding to or changing my order and they were nothing but helpful. Even on the morning of our wedding they texted a picture (of some bistro lighting) to me to make sure it was exactly how I wanted it! I was so impressed with this (as there was a certain way I did, and didn't want it). Of course they had followed my verbal request perfectly and it looked great! They also provided linens and Chiavari chairs which made the room look perfect! They made me feel very comfortable that set-up and clean-up would go smoothly and on time. I would highly recommend McCarthy tents and events!

Profile Picture Kacie, 12/21/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Throughout my wedding planning process I contacted McCarthy via email, phone, and in person and countless occasions with various questions, quotes, and concepts. They always treated me with complete friendliness and respect, and not at all like I was bothering them (which I am sure I was :) They definitely care about the products they put forth and how they will be integrated into your day and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again.

Profile Picture User2764478, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented a 40 by 60 tent, tables, chairs, dishes, and linens from McCarthy for our outdoor wedding. Everything was beautiful and professional. Highly recommended. They set up early, had everything done on time, and breakdown and quick and well done.

Profile Picture Julie, 7/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

LOVED McCarthy Tents and Events! I priced them out against the other main rental company in Rochester, and McCarthy's prices and customer service far exceeded the competitor. I changed my mind a million times and No one made me feel like I was a bother. I needed a specific lantern color, "guava" and they were able to shop for it over the winter and early spring to find the exact color I wanted! We also rented plate chargers, and had McCarthy set up a seating area that was framed with fabric draped over it, for our guests to relax by the lake instead of having the only seating at the dinner tables. It looked perfect with our family wicker for our garden theme, And a special shout out for Jeff for his time, effort, expertise, and patience with me from my colors to my indecisiveness!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/1/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our initial meeting, with Jeff, was very helpful in creating the look we wanted for our reception. Delivery, on the big day, was seamless.

McCarthy Tents & Events is professional and dependable, and we're very pleased with their service!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/11/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What can I say? They were easy to work with. Everything we rented was as expected and came on time.

Profile Picture User3641193, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fantastic service and products!! My reception was the talk of the town.

Profile Picture Rosemary, 2/9/13, 6 Reviews