Maysara Winery Reviews

6 | McMinnville, OR

6 Reviews for Maysara Winery

Chelsea · Married on 08/20/2016

The minute my (now) husband and I arrived at Maysara to consider it as a potential wedding venue we knew we had found 'the one.' The grounds, building, and scenery are absolutely breathtaking, and you can't help but feel a sense of romance when you arrive. The Momtazi family were extremely welcoming and Hanna was the perfect venue coordinator - she was flexible, understanding, helpful, and professional. We visited the grounds 6-8 times during our 2-year engagement, and every time Hanna saw us her face lit up with a smile and she bent over backwards to make sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed (even if we were just there to look around... again)! Our guests were blown away by the beauty of Maysara, and it was truly the perfect venue for our dream wedding day.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Kestra · Married on 07/15/2016

My fiancé and I fell in love with the venue as soon as we visited! The Momtazi family is super friendly, very quick to respond to questions, and provide an overall wonderful service.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Maysara is an absolutely amazing place to have your wedding reception or event!!! Believe me, I've been in and to far too many weddings to count and Maysara is the most serene and gorgeous setting!

Our guest could not stop talking about how gorgeous the venue was. Everyone who approached asked how I came across such a beautiful and exceptional venue. I honestly cannot describe how glamorous and captivating our wedding was. The Maysara staff was wonderful and complete professionals. They treat you as if you are one of their family members and make sure the day is exactly the way you want it. I highly suggest taking a look at this venue and booking way in advance!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Lindsey · Married on 09/20/2014

Every experience with Maysara was smooth and professional. The venue is absolutely gorgeous with ample space to use inside and out. Harvest came early this year and with it came bees, but we were determined to have our ceremony outside and they were extremely helpful putting up traps and making the ceremony as bee-free as possible! Scheduling site visits was never a problem, rehearsal was a breeze, and everything ran with ease on the day off. This a beautiful and unique setting and a definite plus to have so many options for set-up as well as wonderful scenery for pictures. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/06/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2012

Maysara Winery was the most amazing experience and I would reccommend them to anyone that is wanting an amazing venue, a great family own and ran venue, yummy wine and just overall the most caring people to work with! Contact Amy at Maysara Winery for an amazing experience.

Sent on 08/20/2012

sarah · Married on 10/08/2011

We were so lucky to have the first wedding at Maysara's new winery. It is absolutely breathtaking. The Momtazi's have put their heart and soul into building a place to have a 100% guaranteed beautiful wedding. We wanted to get married outside, overlooking the vineyards. But, being that this is Oregon, it rained right around the time we were to be married. The wedding planner, Jennie from Magnifique Boutique (read my review about her under wedding planners), moved the chairs into the beautiful tasting room. The guests said there was an aura surrounding us while we wed.

The reception was a great combination of inside/outside. Everyone had a great time. It was very intimate because we really were the only ones out there. You can't see roads, houses, nothing but you, your guests and great wine.

Nassem, Maysara's winery event planner, went above and beyond to make sure the venue was just what we needed. One of the most enjoyable parts of planning the wedding has been getting to know the whole Momtazi family. I cannot recommend this place enough and am excited to see how this "house of wine"'s beauty grows in the following years.

Sent on 10/25/2011