Mayday by Midnight Reviews

10 | Little Rock, AR

10 Reviews for Mayday by Midnight

Gerren Hobby · Married on 12/15/2018

Couldn't Have Picked a Better Group

My wife and I hired this band for our recent wedding last weekend and we couldn't be happier with how they performed. During the planning process, they were always professional and very responsive to requests. They met with us at the venue beforehand and assured us that it would be a terrific show. That's exactly what we got at the reception and everyone had and amazing time. They have a great stage presence and have a great setlist. I can't say anything more than they nailed it and we couldn't have possibly asked for a better band to be a part fo our wedding. One notable thing they did was play classical guitar during our wedding reception. When I first heard about this, I wasn't quite sure about this type of music. We ended up having them learn a few songs on classical guitar for the ceremony and again, it was just perfect. Classical guitar really makes for a nice ceremony. The quality of their performance was excellent, they were present for the rehersal, and did a perfect job. I can't say enough good things about this group other than to say definitely pick this group as you won't be dissapointed.

Randal · Married on 12/01/2018

Mayday by Midnight played for a birthday party (not a wedding) for my wife and me. Everything about it was top-notch, from the planning and contracting to the performance. The music was great, and the show was entertaining. Many of our guests complimented the band. I would highly recommend them.

Bill · Married on 08/01/2017

We had them play at our ABC State Convention back in April and they were AWESOME!!! Had members telling me that night to go ahead and book them for 2018!!! They play all types of music and put on one hell of a show!!!

Jason and Daniel have played at several parties I have hosted. They are that rare combination of being completely professional yet fun. They play a wide variety of music, and they really make a gathering special and come to life. Your guests will be talking about them long after the party is over!

Casey · Married on 12/12/2015

Great band! We had them for a Christmas party, and everyone at our event loved them and wanted them back for our party again next year.

Crystal · Married on 08/29/2015

You can't go wrong with Mayday by Midnight. They are fun band for all ages to enjoy. Very professional and easy to work with. Highly recommended!

Robin · Married on 08/08/2015

Thank you for making our opening of our 25th Mardi Gras season an absolute blast! People are still raving about y’all! Looking forward to our Grand Bal XXVI in 2017!

Richard · event on: 05/26/2017

Mayday by Midnight is energetic, fun, and sonically superior to most acts. My only negative issue with them is not being able to get them in my venue more often!

Robbie · Married on 11/11/2016

It would be good to give a form to the Bride and Groom of their ceremony and reception songs and also their favorite songs that they would want played during the reception! Also have a standard ceremony program available... when the clients don't have a preference. Several of my other DJ/Bands have these items! Other than that you all were AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Mayday by Midnight's reply:

Thank you for your advise. We always tell bride and grooms to look at our song list on our website. http://www.maydaybymidnight.com/song-list/ lists all of our songs. They will look at this, pick the songs out and shoot us an email with their picks. This seems to work. If there is a song not on the list that they must have, we work with them and play it at the reception. We have such a big, wide ranging repertoire; therefore, making a standard or typical set list for weddings is a great idea. Thank you.