Maverick Catering Reviews

Maverick Catering 4
Maverick Catering 5
Maverick Catering 6

Django · Married on 07/20/2019

Great food and great service

We had an excellent experience with our wedding -- Maverick worked well within some dietary constraints and did a great job day-of.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Cayla · Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome food, awesome people!

Maverick Catering is awesome! We used them for our wedding a couple weeks ago and they did a great job. Their food is delicious and the people are so easy to work with! Jennifer was especially helpful and accommodating of anything we wanted to change and even revised our proposal for us several times when we kept changing our mind on the menu. We would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Michelle Gallik · Married on 06/08/2019

Great service and food

As a school we have particular rules that have to be followed in regards to finance and Jennifer was very accommodating and willing to work with us and our special situation.
    The food was fantastic. It even tasted delicious reheated the next day.

Sent on 06/10/2019

David Warren · Married on 02/23/2019

Great food and staff

We used Maverick Catering for our reception in an untraditional way, we only wanted horderves, a lot of them instead of a full diner. They were very acomadating and executed flawlessly. Food was terrific and the staff was very nice. Strongly recommend this company.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Mariah

Mariah · Married on 12/15/2018

Great staff, amazing food, and affordability!

When looking for a caterer for our wedding, we chose Maverick out of 3 different companies we were looking into due to their friendliness and professionalism. We chose them before we even tasted their food, we were really just hoping for the best because they really won us over at our first meeting. They really get to know what you want for your event down to the last detail! We knew we made the right choice at our tasting appointment. The food was absolutely to die for! We ended up choosing two different pastas (It was so hard to narrow it down to just two as they are all so good), the apple walnut gorgonzola salad (which was a huge hit), roasted vegetables, assorted breads, and last but not least was one of the best prime ribs we've ever tasted! The food was such a hit and I cannot say enough good things about it! The staff was so professional, we hardly knew they were there. They cleared plates and glasses so quickly without being noticed, it was almost magical. We also used Maverick for their bar services as the event was held on our private property. The bartenders were great and they really had it pinned down with how to avoid lines at the bar (I mean seriously, what wedding bar doesn't have a huge line after the ceremony ends? Oh, that's right, ours! They were so quick and efficient even though we had multiple drinks to choose from).

On top of everything they did for us, the best part is how affordable they are compared to most caterers!

I can't wait to be able to recommend them to friends just to be able to taste their food again!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Caprice King · Married on 12/14/2018

Outstanding!

Maverick catering provided a delicious meal for our Company Christmas Party. Everyone raved that is was the best we have had in the 20+ years. Staff was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/17/2018

steven · Married on 09/02/2018

Maverick was fantastic and a pleasure to work with. The staff was very friendly and easy going. The food was great from starting with the appetizers and then the buffet dinner. All of our guests complimented on how great the food was. The prime rib and roasted chicken were perfectly cooked. We are very happy to have chosen Maverick to cater our wedding reception and would highly recommend them to anyone else.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Mary · Married on 08/25/2018

Maverick Catering is THE BEST! They have worked for our business and recently did the catering for our 50th wedding anniversary. Everyone commented on how amazing the food was. The service was excellent and the food set-up nicely done. We were very pleased and so highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Carly · Married on 07/28/2018

Awesome! I totally would recommend!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/01/2018

Maverick catering was amazing! All of our guests loved the food and they were even able to accommodate some special dietary restrictions. They have a mobile kitchen which was important since our venue did not have access to a kitchen. If you are holding an outdoor wedding and are looking for a delicious meal that is professionally served using a mobile kitchen I highly recommend Maverick catering. During the planning process they were responsive to our questions and requests. The day of the wedding went really smooth and the staff were very professional.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Kathy · Married on 06/30/2018

Maverick is very easy to work with. I used them for a wedding in my backyard and they did a stellar job from set up, to service to take down....And the food? Well, 120 guests all gushed at how delicious it was. I would use them again in a heartbeat. Great job, to Jennifer, Zeke and all their employees.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Sara · Married on 06/30/2018

Maverick catering was absolutely stellar at my wedding. They took care of pretty much everything, leaving me (the bride) free to relax and actually enjoy myself instead of stressing out. They accommodated every timing request, even fitting in custom toast glasses into their routine. The food was excellent and left everyone happy and content, and the bartender made a point to remember people's drink orders - a lovely, super professional detail that everyone appreciated. Jennifer and Zeke were responsive and excellent to work with throughout the planning process and up until the day itself.

All around, if you can get Maverick for your date, do it. They will make your wedding that much more memorable and fantastic. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Candice · Married on 06/23/2018

We highly recommend Maverick Catering! Out of all of the weddings we’ve ever been to this was by far the best food. Service was the best and the quality of food at a competitive price. Trust in their recommendations, they know best.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Heather · Married on 06/09/2018

Maverick was amazing! They were very responsive leading up to the wedding and were able to accommodate all of our different ideas. The day of the wedding came and when the forecast said 80% chance of rain Jennifer was there with a back up plan for our all outdoor reception. They even managed to rent a big 10’x20’ pop up tent last minute to help us with extra shelter. And the food! After our tasting we couldn’t wait to eat their cooking. We did a taco buffet with pulled pork, chicken, and fajita veggies. Not to mention the salsa bar appetizers and home made guacamole. All around we are so glad we went with Maverick. Even our guests were commenting on how professional and courteous they were.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Bruce · Married on 06/01/2018

Jennifer was a pleasure to work with, accommodating every slight change I made. The appetizers were to die for and the meal and presentation was fabulous! The desserts were a perfect ending to a wonderful event. I feel very fortunate that I was able to engage The Services of Maverick Catering.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Eunice · Married on 05/12/2018

We hired Maverick Catering as our wedding caterer and we couldn't be happier with their level of professionalism, service, and quality of food! My husband and I were completely floored at their private food tasting. Their salmon and garlic mashed potatoes were the best I've ever had.
    Jennifer and Zeke met us downtown (close to our work) to meet us in person and talk about all their food choices and were professional and educational without trying to force us into anything. Jennifer was so accommodating and made probably 10+ changes to our invoice to make sure that at the end of the day I would be happy. Our wedding was in May and three months later, I still have our guests saying how good the food was! They were extremely affordable and even have their own mobile kitchen to maintain consistency and high quality of their food, which I thought was impressive and shows their level of detail. We even rented linens from them and utilized their bartending services. Maverick was a one-stop shop without compromising quality and was one of my favorite vendors of the day. I highly recommend Maverick to anyone thinking about planning a wedding.

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Maverick Catering 7
    Maverick Catering 8
    Maverick Catering 9
    Maverick Catering 10
    Maverick Catering 11

Jennifer · Married on 04/20/2018

Seriously, wow. The food was phenomenal and my guests are still talking about how wonderful it all was. The buffet and appetizer display was beautifully arranged and again, absolutely delicious. And last, but certainly not least, the staff was so professional, friendly and accommodating from the moment I sent an inquiry to the day of service to our final good bye. I couldn't have asked for a better caterer for my reception. They did so much more than cook and pass around amazing food, they really made us feel special on a personal level and I didn't have to worry about my own lack of party planning experience... they had a lot of knowledge and experience that made it feel so easy! Absolutely incredible. Thank you Maverick and your whole staff for adding so much to an already amazing day.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Kymberly · Married on 03/16/2018

Jennifer and her staff went above and beyond to make our event a success. We were a bunch of full time working moms trying to pull off an auction fundraiser - Jen's team even offered to bring a cooler system for our beverage station to make sure they stayed perfectly chilled. We had nothing but positive feedback on the food and staff. Thank you Maverick!!!!!

Sent on 03/24/2018

David · Married on 11/26/2017

Jennifer, Zeek and staff are wonderful! Easy to work with and their food is delicous.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Angel · Married on 11/04/2017

We so totally loved having Maverick as part of our Auction. The entire staff was a pleasure to work with and the food amazing. I had many, many compliments throughout the evening about the food and professionalism of the staff.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Lindsay · Married on 10/14/2017

Not only was the food flavorful and delicious, but Maverick catering was great with answering emails and very experienced with the planning of the day of operations. We got several compliments on the food and I never had to worry about a thing. They packed up our leftovers for us to enjoy the next day. They even went so far above and beyond to go to the store and buy a diet Pepsi for my dad. They have our highest recommendation!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Ann · Married on 10/01/2017

The Maverick Catering team was top notch in every respect. They were very professional, completely reliable and responded quickly whenever I emailed with questions. They have a full kitchen in their trailer, so they do not require a kitchen at your venue. And most importantly, the food was fabulous!! I will definitely think of them first next time I need a caterer!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Jill · Married on 09/23/2017

Maverick Catering was over the top awesome!! If you are looking for a caterer for ANY event I would recommend Maverick Catering. The food was amazing (I am still eating leftovers), their timing was perfect, the staff was wonderful and the entire team was professional from start to finish. Jennifer is INCREDIBLE to work with and fulfilled every change we needed including the last minute add of the champagne toast! Cheers to Maverick Catering for value, service and quality!!
    Blessings, Jill Chi (Helping Hands Ministries International)

Sent on 09/27/2017

Meredith · Married on 08/26/2017

Maverick Catering went above and beyond for my wedding this summer.They were flexible with menu choices, and accommodated a couple very specific requests that we had for dietary restrictions in our family. We received so many compliments on the food choices, which Jennifer and Zeke helped us select. The tasting at their facilities was amazing as well, with great attention to detail. Jennifer is incredibly helpful and professional with the planning process. Our wedding day went so smoothly, and the food was a hit! (Not to mention I'm still dreaming of the crab cakes...) Special thanks to the Maverick Team for making sure our cocktail hour and dinner were a success!

Sent on 09/07/2017