7 Reviews for Maurice's Piggie Park BBQ

Gluten Free (1)
No Pork (1)
Tables (1)
7 Maurice's Piggie Park BBQ Reviews

Chris was so easy to work with & kept up with my many requests in the months leading up to our wedding. I would recommend Maurice's to anyone looking for delicious, affordable food & a professional team to work with on their big day.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Crystal, 4/7/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Custom Menu, American, BBQ, Southern

From the first call when Chris picked up personally to the day of the event everything was great. We were able to meet with him before the wedding and tasted the actual wedding day food. He was able to provide uss with so much more than just food, they lent us tables, linens, and a great team to work the wedding. I am so happy we decided to go with Chris at Maurice's Piggie Park BBQ

Profile Picture Alex, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We loved having Maurice's Piggie Park BBQ cater our wedding reception. Chris was welcoming at our initial meeting and gave us complimentary lunch. He also let us choose our event menu, worked with us on pricing, and provided exceptional service with his team for our event! Chris made the process easy because he was always responsive to emails/texts and did everything he could to make sure this process was easy for us. Maurice's was by far, our favorite vendor to work with throughout the wedding planning process. I highly recommend them for your event!

Profile Picture User7906788, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Tables, Buffet, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, American, BBQ, Southern, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

We had a great experience with Chris & Maurice's. Chris handled all of our questions and concerns with great professionalism and we completely trusted him to take care of our 300+ guests. Our guests were impressed with the variety and quality of food (and we were impressed how affordable it was). I would highly recommend Chris and his team to anyone!

Profile Picture User6848270, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: BBQ, Southern, Clean Up, Set Up, Gluten Free, No Pork, Buffet

It was a pleasure working with Chris. He was easy to contact and prompt with his replies to questions. He was very accommodating and the food was excellent and very well priced. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Working with Chris was an absolute dream! He and his team went above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly as we wanted. When we first met, we discussed our budget and he was able to help us select the perfect choices, kept us under budget, and included WAY more than we thought we would be able to afford! ! He answered all my calls and emails (which there were MANY) immediately. His team was professional, courteous, and friendly at the event. Their presentation was beautiful, and they were extremely accommodating considering a rainy wedding day meant everything had to be changed at the last minute. I was admittedly a little concerned about the "look" of serving bbq buffet at the wedding....but I could not have been more pleased. Their display looked so much better than any that I've seen from those overpriced, hors devours only, "fancy" catering companies. Oh and all the food was absolutely amazing. 3 months later people are still commenting on how wonderful it was and how they've never been so well fed at a wedding. Do not even hesitate to hire them! You would be crazy to use anyone else! !

Profile Picture angie, 4/19/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

The folks at Maurice's BBQ did a great job with the food and presentation at our wedding reception. It was not too country or unprofessional looking, like some may have thought it would be. It was great food adn wonderful quality, and they dressed it up very nicely to fit with my wedding theme. We had barbeque pork, beef brisket, cole slaw, potato salad, and they even arranged a beautiful fruit display at my request. Everything was buffet style, help yourself. And oh, we had a fantastic fruit punch that all the guests raved about and asked where it was from! haha - didn't expect it to be so good, but it was!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 1/8/11, 6 Reviews