Maui Sweet Cakes Reviews

8 | Paia, HI

8 Reviews for Maui Sweet Cakes

Heidi’s cakes & cupcakes are absolutely delicious. She uses the freshest ingredients & you can certainly tell with every bite. It was very easy to set up a tasting with her & we were able to customize flavors & fillings. Also, she was able to accommodate a nut allergy. Everything we tasted we ordered for our wedding. The cupcakes & wedding cake turned out exactly the way we wanted. Thank goodness we had a tasting because our guests ate all the cupcakes before we can get to them.

Sent on 11/08/2015

NATALIE · Married on 07/10/2014

We had the best dessert bar! Heidi did such an amazing job helping us put together an incredible dessert bar. We had her cupcakes to macrons - which I highly recommend! - to her macadamia nut bar, which was out of this world! She was so helpful, and easy to work out. I find her very reasonable for what she had done for us!
    And our cutting wedding cake was beautiful! She put fresh orchids on the top and it just looked incredible!
    Heidi is amazing at what she does and a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Connie · Married on 11/21/2013

Heidi was great! Reasonable priced and was easy working with her. I didn't even have time for a tasting but the flavors turned out great! Cupcakes were moist and frosting was just uber delicious! I special ordered a mint chocolate and the mint frosting was the best!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Erika · Married on 09/21/2013

I recently got married a couple weeks ago and we used Maui Sweet Cakes and couldn't be happier with how our wedding cake turned out. Heidi was super easy to work with, creative, and responded quickly to my emails and phone calls. Our wedding cupcake tier was gorgeous and the cake flavors were amazing! I would definitely recommend Maui Sweet Cakes for anyone looking for a beautiful cake full of flavor. Thank you Heidi!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2013

Heidi so great! She met with us THREE days before our wedding to do a tasting and pick our flavors. She was so accommodating, quick to respond, friendly...and we appreciated it so much.

Our wedding cake was incredibly delicious, and she hit the nail on the head as far as what we were looking for.

Our dog also loves her dog treats, too!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Kate · Married on 03/01/2013

I think I found Heidi on a wedding blog and loved her website when I looked her up. My cake was beautiful and delicious!! We choose a three layer with each layer a different flavor: chocolate salted caramel, strawberries and cream, and raspberry lemon. My caterer must have packed the to go box I found in the fridge the next morning filled with all the flavors of cake! Dave and I went to Lanai for the first part of our honeymoon and took that with us…I ate our wedding cake for the next few days and it was soooo good. I highly recommend doing this because by the time the cake was served at the reception I didn’t have a chance to really appreciate how good it was. It was so fresh and, like Heidi had said, not overly sweet. She only likes to do one cake a day so you know that you are getting something that has a lot of effort put into it. It was beautiful cake with a cascade of fresh flowers down the side.

Sent on 04/01/2013

Marnie · Married on 02/07/2013

We had a carrot cake for our wedding, and it was the best cake we have ever eaten. SO lucky that we were able to have Heidi and her team from Maui Sweet Cakes make our cake as it was perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Tamera · Married on 06/28/2014

0.8
      3.0
      1.0

I ordered my wedding cake from Heidi. She was professional in our phone conversations and she was prompt to send me the cake order form. I emailed her back some pictures of what I wanted for my cake and we finalized the order.

The cake is delivered to the reception and after the wedding was the first time I saw the cake. NOT AT ALL WHAT I ORDERED. COMPLETELY WRONG COLOR, AND HAD FLOWERS ON THE TOP WHEN IT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO. There is no way Heidi thought this was correct but she did not contact me to offer a discount or to appologize.

A wedding cake is a big deal, especially to the bride. And for $400 you should get what you ordered. I asked Heidi to refund me 50% of what I paid since the cake was not what I ordered. She agreed but it has now been over two months and I have not recieved my refund. I am thinking about disputing this charge on my credit card. DO NOT USE THIS VENDOR IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR ORDER BEING CORRECT. Also not the best carrot cake I have had... VERY DISSAPOINTED!

Sent on 08/18/2014