Matt Ramos Photography Reviews

99 Reviews for Matt Ramos Photography

• Katie

Katie Anne · Married on 12/07/2019

Great experience!

We hired Matt for both our engagement & wedding photos. Matt is very kind, flexible, professional and extremely organized. He quickly responded to my questions and was thorough with details & timeline. He has a great sense of humor that lightens the mood. Everyone continues to tell me that are photos are beautiful, he did an amazing job!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • sarah

sarah · Married on 11/23/2019

Loved!!!!!

Matt was an amazing asset to our wedding! I would choose him and his team over and over again. Everything from the initial contact to obtaining our photos has been seamless, creative, and professional. Obviously, our photos came out amazing and we cannot thank MRP for everything that they have done!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/24/2019

Beyond expectations

Matt blew out wedding photos out of the park! We knew he was the best in the area but never did we think the photos would turn out like dream photos ...the shots are so unique and us! He was so easy to work with and made everyone super comfortable...all my bridesmaids and family are now obsessed and will be his next clients. Overall, Matt made my husband and I feel extra special on our big day and was a huge help in capturing out beautiful day! I highly recommend to any bride. You will be so happy if you use Matt and his amazing team!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Matt is truly amazing! His work is exceptional and he is such a pleasure to work with! He has a great personality and makes you and your wedding party feel entirely comfortable throughout the entire day. I cannot imagine having anyone else by our side as photographer during our big day. He goes above and beyond to ensure he is doing the best job he can do for you. Not only is he a fantastic photographer, but he is an amazing coordinator as well. Matt runs the show. My day was completely stress free, we ran on time for each transition and we squeezed in as many photos as we possibly could within each timeframe - he doesn’t waste a minute! Matt truly cares about providing you with the best results possible and capturing each special moment from start to finish!

Thank you for everything you did to make our day exceptional!! You are absolutely amazing at what you do and we couldn’t have imagined working with anyone else on our wedding day!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/13/2019

Truly Amazing!!

Words cannot express how thankful we are that we chose Matt to be our wedding photographer. He was truly incredible on our wedding day and also throughout the planning process. His photographs speak for themselves and are absolutely stunning and his ability to capture a moment is simply magical. Matt made everyone feel comfortable when taking the photos and we were laughing the entire time (despite being very hot!). Even almost three months later, we can't stop going through the photographs! Jacquelin was there every step of the day as well helping capture some amazing shots!

Thank you Matt and Jacquelin for capturing these moments on the most memorable day of our lives!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2019

Talented, professional, and personable - Matt and his team are a wedding must have!

We knew we wanted to hire Matt based on his portfolio, friends experiences, and watching him in action at previous weddings but we had no idea that he would surpass every expectation we had. Right from the first interaction Matt was not only professional but had unmatched customer service. He was communicative, consultative, and made you feel as if you are the only couple he is working with. On the day of our engagement shoot and wedding he went above and beyond to make sure we were happy, comfortable, and getting everything we needed. The photographs are a true showcase of Matt’s artistry which capture the overall beauty and spirit of your wedding day. It was truly an honor working with him throughout this process and we could not imagine working with anyone else! We could not be happier with our decision and would recommend him to anyone seeking a personal touch on top of incredible talent.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Cheston

Cheston · Married on 12/01/2018

Matt Ramos delivers!

End to end, Matt Ramos & his wonderful crew did a stellar job with the photography of our wedding. Matt really runs the show when it comes to photography, setting up locations, giving solid direction, and those special 'must have' shots down to the details(he even fixed my watch!). Matt sought and took feedback well on what we wanted and how we wanted to do it, taking care to set the stage well and get every side(especially the good ones). I cannot recommend Matt Ramos enough and hope that he can, as he did for us, deliver the memories that you'll hold onto for a lifetime

Sent on 01/08/2019

Trav Nelson · Married on 09/29/2018

Great experience

Matt was awesome to work with - before, during, and after!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly reccomend!!

Matt was simply amazing to work with. His experience and professionalism shines though, not to mention he is hilarious, making the day of super fun and felt completely at ease in his hands. I am from NYC and our wedding was in Saratoga Springs, being from out of town Matt suggested the locations for pictures in between and they came out great. He knew the area so well and we got stunning shots! Our photos came out truly beautiful and couldn’t be happier with them and using Matt for our big day. I highly reccomend using him, you will not be dissapointed!!!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • kayceelovespeekay

Kristine · Married on 09/14/2018

One of the best decisions I've ever made

I had originally booked a different photographer earlier on in my engagement and when we decided to change our venue to SNGC, Matt's photos kept popping up in our vendor searches. One night, I couldn't help myself and reached out to him, knowing that I would regret it if I didn't, a decision that I am forever grateful for. Matt not only provided us with engagement and wedding photos that we will treasure for the rest of our lives, in addition to helping us build the most stunning photo albums I could have imagined, but he also became a friend. I could not have imagined that day without him and I encourage anyone reading this to reach out to him. He will make you feel comfortable your entire day and that will translate into the best pictures you could ever imagine. He is truly the best of the best.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Greg · Married on 08/11/2018

We were so fortunate to book Matt Ramos for our wedding day. When we first met with him 8 months before the wedding we knew there was no other choice. His personality and professionalism through the planning and event went above and beyond. He made sure to get to know us as well as our venue before the big day.

On they wedding day, despite the rain, he showed up early just to make sure everything was set and organized before starting his photos with the bride/bridesmaids. His assistant also did a fantastic job capturing shots of his own while Matt focused on the larger groups. He worked wonderfully with the whole bridal party and families to make sure everyone was comfortable and knew where to be. As the ceremony went on they were able to capture so many wonderful moments, and small details, for us to look back on and share with friends and family. The couples photos with my wife and I were excellent. Matt found some perfect locations around the venue and used the rainy weather to his advantage. The fact that there was only him and his assistant cannot be stated enough, you would have thought there were dozens of photographers. They were able to capture all of the wedding seamlessly.

He was quick to get us proofs after the wedding, despite being bust in wedding season. Within the next month he sent flash drives to use as well as our parents. Along with that we can work further with him to order an album and do any additional edits, though I doubt we will need them as the photos we received we perfect. Matt's prices were fair and we were able to choose a package that easily fit within our budget and allowed us to choose high quality photos of our favorite shots. Sarah and I cannot recommend Matt enough. Pure professionalism and will handle all of the needs necessary.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Anna · Married on 07/21/2018

Our daughters wedding on Sat. July 21, 2018 at Glen Sanders Mansion had Matt as our photographer. Took pictures we requested and then some awesome job. Thanks again Anna & Fred, Rome, NY

Sent on 07/25/2018

Azuka Itabor · Married on 07/01/2018

Simply Amazing!!!

We are truly blessed to have had the amazing and gifted Matt Ramos cover our special event. Matt's work is unparalleled. His photos are timeless, elegant, and simply amazing!!!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Jenessa · Married on 06/16/2018

Matt and his team are truly amazing and talented photographers! From the moment we spoke on the phone, Matt knew the time of the sunset on the night of our wedding, which was over a year away! We were immediately impressed and it only got better from there. Matt has a great sense of humor and creates a super comfortable environment for his clients, and he always puts the needs and comfort of his clients first. And of course, he has an artist’s eye - his pictures are amazing! We couldnt have asked for a better photographer to capture our special day!! Hands down 100% recommend his photography!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Robin · Married on 06/02/2018

I don’t think there will ever be enough words to describe how amazing Matt and his photos are! I waited 5 years after first seeing one of Matt’s weddings before I got to be a Matt Ramos Bride and it was so worth the wait. His photos are stunning, and he catches every single moment, even those you don’t realize are happening! However, it’s his personality that makes him so wonderful. He is very calming, energetic, and friendly. During the planning process, he will walk you through every moment of the day, so there are no questions of where to be when. On the wedding day, he is insanely efficient and keeps everyone on schedule. As the bride, you never have to worry about a thing! He has it all covered. Matt is also incredible with the guys, who usually aren’t as excited about posing as the ladies are! Kyle and his groomsmen had a blast with Matt, who made it absolutely painless for them. I had been talking about Matt’s photos and showing his weddings to literally everyone I met for years, so the pressure was on, and when we received our photos they far exceeded our very high expectations! Getting 1300 photos from our best day ever was the most incredible gift. It has been three months and our guests are still talking about how amazing our photos are. To me, the photos are the most important investment, since they are what you have to look back on forever. I can’t imagine trusting anyone else with that job except Matt Ramos.

Sent on 08/31/2018
  • Jamie Lynn

Jamie Lynn · Married on 05/27/2018

Best. Photographer. Ever.

I hate titles because I can't possibly sum up how happy we were that we hired Matt Ramos Photography for our wedding, but I decided "Best. Photographer. Ever." is the closest approximation.

Matt was an absolute pleasure to work with, as was Jacqueline. He was friendly, responsive, attentive, and so many other adjectives. He's so much fun to work with and really makes everyone around him so comfortable. He kept us laughing through our engagement photos and did the same with us, our families, and our wedding party on our wedding day. He quickly got acquainted with and worked seamlessly with our videography team. He and Jacqueline kept us calm, collected, and organized, even while we dealt with some inclement weather and a late hair and makeup team.

If you look on their website, I think the photos speak for themselves, but I can confirm from personal experience that our photos are absolutely stunning. He was able to capture the emotion of the day and the essence of everything we planned, even while dealing with our trickly lighting/window reflections and our cloudy, rainy day. The photos are so beautiful! Our album and parent albums are absolutely gorgeous as well. I never realized I could appreciate printed photos so much! The turnaround time for everything was so fast. They always far exceeded expectations in delivery times. We even had our initial photos so quickly that we were able to get our photo thank-you cards out to guests within a month of the wedding!

Photography was one of our top priorities and we couldn't have asked for a better photography team to get the photos we wanted. Highly, highly recommended!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Megan · Married on 05/25/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our day! Matt made the whole experience a blast. He was super professional, but also added a level of humor to the day which made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. He always made sure everyone was on the same page and did an amazing job making sure we stuck to our timeline throughout the day. Thank you so much for everything, Matt! Our pictures turned out absolutely incredible. They look like they are straight out of a magazine!! Pictures are what you have to help you remember your wedding day.. and we are so happy we picked Matt and his team to help us hold on to those memories.

Sent on 06/23/2018
  • Jenae

Jenae · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I spent a lot of time researching photographers for our wedding. We tried to find a style that matched our own. We were in awe of Matt’s work. We live in Indiana and Matt was super accommodating with setting up a phone interview. After the interview we knew we definitely wanted Matt and team to capture our day. We met with Matt s month before the wedding to go over day of details and create a flexible itinerary. This helped keep all my other vendors on schedule. Matt and Jacqueline did not disappoint. We already had high expectations based on Matt’s past work. He exceeded all expectations. The photos are absolutely breathtaking. Matt was a blast to work with. He kept everyone on schedule and had a great balance of professionalism and humor. My only problem is not knowing which photos to hang on the walls - a great problem to have! Matt, thank you so much for being a part of our day! You rock!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Mary-Francis · Married on 12/01/2017

We love Matt! We had a wonderful experience with Matt and his team on our wedding day. They were professional, fun, and kept the day on schedule for us. He had all of our photos back within two weeks of our wedding day and had our album made very shortly after that. He is very attentive to his clients.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Shay · Married on 09/09/2017

5 STARS IS NOT ENOUGH to describe how I feel about Matt Ramos. I was referred by a friend to contact Matt for my wedding and I was not disappointed. He surpassed any expectations I had for him because I had heard so many great things prior. Matt was prompt and paid close attention to detail, and what I loved most about him (besides his personality)...is his amazing eye for artistic photography. Each photograph he captured with a unique essence of love and happiness reflected from the day. I fell in love with Matt and you will too, that I can promise you. Hire him! You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Marissa · Married on 08/26/2017

Matt Ramos is the best of the best at photography. We used him for both our engagment photo shoot and our wedding day and we could not be happier with our choice. Not only do his pictures come out breathtakingly beautiful, but he also makes you feel comfortable while they are being taken. For example, he makes jokes when he wants you to laugh to ensure that nothing looks forced and it works every time. He also took the time to make sure my realitives were happy, taking beatuitul family portraits for their own family albums with our consent. Lastly, we ordered the photobooth he offers with the print out pictures and all of my guest, young and old, loved it! People were in and out of the photobooth all night long using the props and posing with friends and family. The best part? Andrew and I got a flashdrive with all of the photos on it so we got to enjoy the pictures that we were not there to see. I highly suggest you book with Matt Ramos for your big day becuase he is worth every penny!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Katelyn · Married on 08/04/2017

Matt is the best of the best hands down. Since the day we met him in Lake George for our unbelievable engagement pictures until the very last second of our wedding night Matt was the absolute best to work with. He made everything so easy and effortless. From our engagement pictures to our wedding photos all were breathtaking, we can never thank Matt and his team enough for everything. They truly were such a pleasure to work with and made our day so special! We attended a couple weddings with Matt as the photographer before our wedding and he always made sure to say hello and see how wedding planning was going! We loved how personal he was!! We can't wait to work with Matt again someday!

Sent on 10/15/2017

There are two people poised to set the entire tone and flow of your wedding day - your photographer and your DJ. Matt and Jacqueline not only take exceptional shots, they are also a calm and professional presence throughout what can be a hectic day. Before contacting Matt, we extensively researched the portfolios of photographers in the region, and Matt"s work was the best hands down. He was also efficient, insightful,and professional as we prepared for our wedding. He even helped us revise our timeline so that he could take the shots that mattered most to us and maximize our time spent with our guests. We love our teasers and can't wait to see the rest of his work. It is obvious that this is not a job to Matt, it is a craft. You will not be disappointed. Matt not only expertly captured us and our loved ones, he helped us to fully experience our special day in the most natural way possible.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Catherine · Married on 07/22/2017

Matt made our wedding day absolutely FANTASTIC! We had a massive bridal party (16 bridesmaids and 11 groomsman). Matt was able to capture great shots while maintaining a fun and laid back attitude. He captures incredible candid moments and allows you time to actually BE at your wedding and celebrate with your loved ones. We are so happy with our choice and feel that Matt made our wedding day an overall awesome experience!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Maria · Married on 07/15/2017

Matt and his team were incredible to work with! It was like they were invisible but got unbelievable shots. Matt added to the fun of the day while making sure they we achieved all of our goals and helped us keep to our timeline (which was extremely important to me). We received the pictures in a very timely manor and Matt went above and beyond in every step of the process, from planning to day of to follow up. Can't say enough about this team!

Sent on 08/16/2017