Massachusetts Justice of the Peace Stoddard H. Melhado Reviews

Massachusetts Justice of the Peace Stoddard H. Melhado 7
  • Y

Yen To · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

In my role as a Wedding Coordinator, I have seen many wedding ceremonies. After witnessing Stoddard marry a couple at our venue, I knew I wanted him to be a part of our special day. Stoddard is kind, welcoming and very patient. He provided lots of information and recommendations on how to make our ceremony unique to us. Our ceremony was short, but he told our love story so eloquently! I would not hesitate to book with him!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Christina · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful experience and beautiful ceremony!

My husband and I are so happy with how wonderful our ceremony was and it was all thanks to Stoddard! From the initial meeting we knew he would be great - he took the time to get to know us as a couple and our story as well as provide us with numerous options for how our ceremony would go. It was so evident how much he loves officiating and wants to make each ceremony special and unique - and he does! We highly recommend Stoddard!!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful ceremony

Stoddard and his wonderful wife were fun, kind, and knew exactly what they were doing which was great because we didn't! We are young and planned our entire wedding ourselves, having Stoddard's guidance was invaluable. It was a beautiful ceremony and I wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2019

Stoddard is truly the best

Stoddard was absolutely the best! We are so so so grateful to him for contributing in such a beautiful manner to our wedding. He is truly an amazing person and we have nothing but admiration for his professionalism and elegance.
    Recommended to the highest level!!!
    Thank you Stoddard!

Sent on 06/20/2019

HAYLEY · Married on 05/18/2019

Our experience working with Stoddard was great, he knows what he is doing and it was a pleasure for us! We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a justice of the peace to marry them. No hesitations whatsoever!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Capobianco · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Stoddard was absolutely incredible and we couldn't have asked for a better person to officiate our wedding. Stoddard and his wife Kye (who is just as amazing) took the time prior to our wedding to get to know us in order to make our ceremony personalized for just my husband and I. Before the ceremony, I was a nervous reck and Stoddard came into the bridal suite and helped me calm down before walking down the aisle. After the ceremony we had so many guests come up to us to tell us how amazing he was. I cannot say enough good things about Stoddard and would recommend him 1000 times over!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Massachusetts Justice of the Peace Stoddard H. Melhado 15
    Massachusetts Justice of the Peace Stoddard H. Melhado 16

Laura Beebe · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful, memorable experience!

Stoddard is amazing, he guides you through the wedding ceremony process with great care and communicates very well before, during, and after your event! We would highly recommended him, you will have a wonderful experience!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Dana Becker · Married on 05/05/2019

Warm and inviting

Stoddard was most welcoming and he made us feel totally comfortable (both in the planning stages and the day of the wedding). His soft spoken presence made us feel at home and I felt like I had known him for some time. His ceremony resonated with us both and we came away feeling strengthened by it.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Lauren Curto · Married on 05/05/2019

Amazingly perfect personalized ceremony!

Stoddard was amazing and made our ceremony SO special. It captured “us” and our story so perfectly. It was the first ceremony I’d ever been too that people were absolutely raving about the ceremony! He was so easy to work with and you can he does it because he loves to, not for the money. I highly recommend him! If I could give more stars I would!!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Kristen · Married on 04/26/2019

Excellent & Professional

Stoddard was recommended to us by our wedding vendor & we couldn't have been happier choosing him! He is very friendly & talks you through the whole process from the first initial meeting all the way up to the rehearsal/day of! Any and all questions I had, he answered in a very responsive time & any changes I wanted to make - he happily went with! He had very kind words to say to us during our ceremony which was incredibly touching to my husband and I. The whole ceremony flow was perfect and what we had envisioned on our special day & I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great Justice of the Peace - we couldn't have been happier! - Kristen

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 04/06/2019

Stoddard truly made our day perfect. We had a last minute wedding (less than two months to plan!), and working with Stoddard made us feel totally confident that everything would be okay. He spent so much time getting to know us, our story, our quirks, etc., which resulted in an incredibly personal ceremony. He also spent a lot of time getting to know our taste and style, and provided us with so many superb examples of readings, blessings, and vows that it made it easy to create a ceremony that fit our relationship and lives. Stoddard was very responsive, and super flexible with our untraditional ceremony. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Justice of the Peace. Thank you so much, Stoddard!

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley Robinson · Married on 04/05/2019

Unique and very special ceremony!

From the first time we met Stoddard we knew he was the perfect JP. He made us feel very comfortable and really got to know us as a couple. He has many different readings, blessings, etc. that you can choose from which truly made our ceremony unique and so special! He truly made our wedding ceremony amazing!

Sent on 05/21/2019

T. Harris · Married on 04/03/2019

Stoddard H. Melhado

We can’t say enough great things about Stoddard. We are a older gay couple that was looking to do a last minute mid - week wedding, and Stoddard was very accommodating. He gave us quick, easy to fallow step - by - step guidance throughout the whole processes. He was warm and hospitable, welcoming us into his home as if we were old friends. He designed and wrote a very touching ceremony for us, giving it a heartwarming personal touch. We weren’t expecting such an awesome experience, and were pleasantly surprised, that made our special day even more special. We highly recommend Stoddard.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Christopher Lewis · Married on 03/30/2019

True Professional

Stoddard was outstanding to work with for our wedding ceremony. He met with us well in advance of the wedding day to go over our preferences for the ceremony and to get an idea about who we were as a couple. He was timely in his response to any questions we had and gave plenty of options on deciding what we wanted said or done during our ceremony. He made the rehearsal go very smooth and everyone felt comfortable for the big day. The ceremony on wedding day itself went beautifully. He helped keep our nerves down when we were nervous and his presentation of the ceremony was outstanding and professional. He also made the ceremony itself very personnel, not just your average cookie cutter type people have been to before. I would highly recommend Stoddard to anyone looking for a Justice of the Peace for their wedding ceremony.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Andrew · Married on 03/29/2019

Phenomenal!! Professional!!

Stoddard was very professional from our first meeting, very detailed! He didn't skip any details and went over everything with us and made sure we fully understood all the material.
    He was very responsive to all e-mail communications. He catered the whole ceremony to exactly what we asked for and gave us more than enough ideas to make the ceremony special and personal to us. He got to know us and in the ceremony he had a few words about us meeting and getting to where we were today thought brought every to tears. Highly recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 04/09/2019

George Wakanya · Married on 03/01/2019

Amaizing experience between my husband and I and our friends and family would definatley recomend him

He is very patient and included simple details to the ceremony which made it very personal to us, and made our friends and family feel like they were part of the ceremony

Sent on 03/04/2019

Chrissy Dion · Married on 03/01/2019

Highly Recommended!!!

Stoddard's name happened to be on a vendor list provided by our venue. After meeting Stoddard at his home, it was apparent that his love for rescue animals along with his professionalism and gentle character, made him our obvious choice for officiating our wedding.
    Stoddard walked us through the whole process and happily answered any questions or concerns that we had along the way. He assisted us in customizing our ceremony and our guests absolutely loved his balance of seriousness and humor, which perfectly captured who my husband and I are as a couple. He helped ease our anxiety as well as perfectly setting the tone for what turned out to be an amazing and unforgettable day.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Kerrie · Married on 02/17/2019

Genuine, calm, personal and pleasant experience

Stoddard was the officiant for our wedding. As soon as we met him we both felt calm and comfortable, knowing he was just the one for the job! He did such an amazing job getting to know us and making our ceremony personal and special. He was on the ball with every last detail, prompt, responsive and a pleasure to work with. He delivered a perfect ceremony that was meaningful and genuine. We had a private ceremony and His lovely wife, Kai even accompanied us so we would have photos to treasure. We can only hope to celebrate for 50 more years in love like they have. We highly recommend Stoddard. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Graham Butler · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing job, straightforward and stress free

We absolutely recommend Stoddard to anyone considering a JP. Stoddard was more than we could have hoped for in an officiant. Working with him was simple, straightforward and stress free. His fees are very reasonable and he is able to offer guidance (in planning and stress relief) with his years of experience. In our first visit he guided us through planning out our ceremony and asked us questions to get a glimpse into our relationship and lives together. Stoddard was able to transform our conversation into a ceremony that truly reflected our uniqueness. We loved what he brought to our wedding day and we got several compliments on him from our family and friends.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Katelynn · Married on 10/19/2018

Stoddard was very responsive from the first interaction to the last. He made our ceremony personal and special. All of the guests are still talking about how genuine it was. Would highly recommend using him for your wedding.

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • I

Iysha Saraceni · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing service

Stoddard goes above and beyond to make the wedding ceremony a personal experience. He is insightful and picks up on the little things when you meet and incorporates them in the ceremony. Our day was perfect! I highy recommend using Stoddard!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 10/13/2018

Thoughtful and Wonderful with So Much Meaning

Stoddard took the time to sit down with me and my now husband to simply learn about us and talk about life. He made everything so special and meaningful for us. Every wedding guest mentioned how beautiful and touching his speech was. I highly recommend Stoddard to anyone who is looking for a perfect wedding ceremony. He truly is wonderful.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Truly Personalizes Your Experience

Stoddard officiated our October wedding and we could not be happier with how our ceremony was conducted. He is very attentive to detail and made a great effort to ensure that the ceremony reflected us and our relationship. We heard from several family members how beautiful the ceremony was and it was personally my favorite part of the day.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful unforgettable wedding ceremony!

We are so glad we hired Stoddard to officiate our wedding! He was professional, punctual and prepared. He really got to know us through in-person meetings, phone calls and emails. All of his care and attention to detail resulted in a beautiful, personalized and meaningful ceremony. You can tell how much Stoddard loves his job and respects his couples and their stories. Thank you for helping create a perfect wedding day for us!

Sent on 10/20/2018