Mary's Bridal Boutique LLC Reviews

110 Reviews for Mary's Bridal Boutique LLC

• Dominique

Dominique J. · Getting married on 07/19/2025

Amazing Place, people and dresses

My experience was great the girl who helped me was so friendly and did an amazing job at making me feel important. And they recommended me to and amazing alterationist

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn F. · Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing but not my dress

These girls were so nice and clicked with you instantly! They knew what I wanted to look like and what body parts I wanted to hide or Accentuate. I found my almost dress here. But a girl all the way from Logan did come in without an appointment and they were very happy to work with her and she found a dress that looked amazing on her!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Hailee

Hailee M. · Married on 10/19/2019

The Best Experience !!!

I had gone to 3 bridal stores before Mary’s, and I was feeling hopeless.. I had never experienced trying on things and just not feeling pretty. They didn’t have anything I was looking for. Once I stepped into Mary’s I felt like the priority & I felt special!! They made my experience so much fun! They had so many options and I loved so many of the dresses I tried on. Once I put on the winning dress, all the girls made me feel like a million bucks! I felt so beautiful. I am so happy I found my dream wedding dress at Mary’s! I got my dress, veil, and belt all at Mary’s!

• Hannah

Hannah G. · Married on 09/27/2019

Highly recommend Mary’s Bridal

If you are looking for a place to buy your wedding dress in the Utah area I highly recommend Mary’s Bridal. First because they have a wide variety of dresses to choose from but also because the owner is the cutest and sweetest lady!!! She helped me so much and I am forever grateful for her and her shop for making my wedding dress experience enjoyable!!’

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Robin

Robin L. · Married on 09/26/2019

Last minute dress needed

The online dress the bride ordered didn't fit. Only 10 days to the bridal photos, we went to Mary's Bridal shop and walked out with a perfectly fitting dress and veil. They were so helpful and in tune to the brides style preferences. I would use them again in a heartbeat. The prices were reasonable too.

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Missy

Missy W. · Married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic and Personal!

I LOVED my experience at Mary's Bridal. They had so many options of what I was looking for. It was small so I didn't have to worry about it being loud or not having enough space. Everyone was so kind and friendly. I would recommend everyone here if they are looking for a great experience.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan D. · Married on 09/20/2019

I found THE dress!

Mary's Bridal made finding my dream dress a wonderful experience! At first I thought I wanted one particular style, but it turned out that I wanted something that was completely different! I never would have tried on my wedding dress if Natasha hadn't suggested it, so I am grateful for her and her skill!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Bree S. · Married on 09/19/2019

Unique dresses and great customer service

Mary’s bridal is great! The staff makes sure to check in with you on which dresses you like and helped me narrow down my options quicker. I am OBSESSED with my dress they work with the best alterations lady. They also steamed my dress and veil prior to my wedding day. I’m so happy I found them they for sure have the most unique selection I’ve personally seen in Utah.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Jessica M. · Married on 09/06/2019

Made me feel like a bride!!!

Mary’s was awesome! I found the dress of my dreams that required some major alterations to make it temple-appropriate! They took the challenge head on! They have the sweetest staff!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Nicole K. · Married on 08/26/2019

I love Marys!

My sister bought her dress from Mary's 4 years before me and had a good experience so when it was my time to get a dress they were first on my list and they didn't disappoint. Marys was such an awesome experience. They helped me find the perfect dress for me and I felt like I could tell her if I liked something or didn't and she was so open and supportive. I absolutely loved Marys and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a dress. It was affordable, they had good options in lots of sizes and amazing staff. Thank you Marys!!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Natalie S. · Married on 08/24/2019

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved them. They knew exactly what I was looking for and helped us stay in our budget. Very kind ladies who make you feel like a princess

• Sabrina

Sabrina M. · Married on 08/03/2019

Above and beyond

I recieved the best service as Mary's bridal. I came obviously to find a wedding dress and they listened to me and what i wanted, and only really showed me dresses that fit those peramiters. Having also gone to other shops i found that I was more comfortable at Marys because it wasnt runway chic. It was cozy and welcoming. And i when I needed a rush order on my dress they didnt charge me for it. It was the best possible place for me to find my dream wedding dress.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Kirsten P. · Married on 08/03/2019

Yes to Mary’s Bridal’s!

They are the kindest, sweetest, most gracious ladies. They focused on me, my needs, pushing my horizon just a little to what I liked or didn’t like. They made me feel comfortable and it was a dream come true. They had several dresses for me to try on in my price range and size. I was able to say yes to the dress and they even pointed me in a good direction for some altering I wanted.

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2019

Great service!

Mary's Bridal was great to work with and the girls there are sweet! Very informative and knowledgeable. I didn't even go to another dress store because they had such a great inventory to choose from and they were so helpful.

Sophie M. · Married on 07/18/2019

Dress shopping

I loved shopping at Mary's bridal!! The girls were so helpful and I found the perfect dress! They even gave me a great deal. I would recommend Mary's bridal to anyone's

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Marie

Marie W. · Married on 06/25/2019

Lovely shopping experience

I had an absolutely lovely shopping experience at Mary's Bridal with Una. I came in with a couple of ideas, not really expecting to find my dress. With Una's help, it was a pure delight to try on dresses and make a final decision. There was plenty of room for my mom and three sisters to join me as well. I would definitely recommend this shop to my friends.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Mariana O. · Married on 06/01/2019

It was a beautiful experience

It was great, they had what I wanted and when they didn't have my exact size they discounted it, and threw in a Vail. I'm an insecure woman and I felt beautiful the day I picked my dress

Sent on 07/10/2019

Katelyn A. · Married on 04/12/2019

Such a unique selection!

I went to several bridal shops and really struggled. I was super picky about dresses and could seem to find any that I liked. At Mary’s bridal I found not one, but FOUR dresses that I absolutely loved. It was so hard to choose. They had such a wide selection and great staff. It was a wonderful experience.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2018

Mary's bridal was so kind and so workable on my budget and found my dream dress I was so happy and can't wait to marry my one and only

Sent on 01/11/2018

Kassi · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely loved finding my dress at Mary's Bridal. Carol was so sweet and so very helpful. Together we found the absolute perfect dress! I can't wait to show my friends and family how beautiful it is on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/31/2018

I would recommend Mary's bridal to everyone, they're amazing there. Everyone is so nice and very helpful! They helped me find my perfect dress! They have a great variety of sizes and prices

Sent on 02/06/2018

Athena · Married on 09/30/2018

personalized service at its best!

I found my dream gown here. I loved the personal attention I received. They made me feel like they truly wanted me to find the perfect dress and they didn't stop till I did. The selection is incredible but the people there make it memorable! It was a wonderful experience and you will be so happy you went there.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Kylie · Married on 09/29/2018

I purchased a hair piece from Mary's Bridal Boutique LLC for my wedding day and can't wait to wear it! I tagged along with my friend who was trying on dresses and the staff was very friendly, we had a great experience :)

Sent on 02/28/2018

Alanna · Married on 08/25/2018

Mary's Bridal was the first place i went for the day and I had 3 other appointments scheduled at other places that I didn't need to use! My future sister in law got her dress at Mary's and said she has had 3 other friends get their dresses there also. I was treated so wonderfully all day and the memory of choosing such an important dress is just perfect thanks to all the wonderful ladies at Mary's! I will be recommending this shop to my sister, and future sister in law's as well. I am still on cloud nine!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Amy · Married on 08/18/2018

I don’t have enough good things to say about Mary’s bridal!!! I called in one day before I wanted to come visit and they made time for me. The consultants were very conscious of the dress style I wanted and I ended up picking the very first dress they brought me(after trying on many others). The girls were all so amazing and helpful but I didn’t feel pressured at all. They found me the perfect dress within my budget and even gave me a free veil. I’ll definitely be recommending all my friends to Mary’s bridal!!

Sent on 12/15/2017