Maryann Newman Photography Reviews

11 | Salisbury, MA

11 Reviews for Maryann Newman Photography

Rachel · Married on 07/27/2019

Best photographer ever

Maryann is the absolute best! She responds to all your inquiries quickly. Plus any last minute changes she is super flexible!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Stacey · Married on 10/28/2017

Maryann was such a pleasure to work with!! She took every picture we asked for in in our wedding and many that we would have never even thought of!! My favorite photos were the ones we never even knew she was taking. She was amazing with our young daughter who was 6 at the time! And she was able to accommodate us on such short notice!! Aside from our actual wedding her photos are the highlight of our day. We have so many memories and did a phenomenal job of capturing us as a couple with our friends and family! I wouldn’t dare to even attempt another photographer for any other events we will need in the future and she was super affordable! I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/08/2017

Maryann Newman is a FABULOUS wedding photographer! She is flexible, easy-going, fun, and so talented! She will make you feel so comfortable on your wedding day! My husband and I loved all 1,000+ photos that she sent to us after the wedding. Her photography is beautiful, professional, and of extremely high quality. Even better, she is much more reasonably priced than many other wedding photographers. We can't praise her work enough! :)

Sent on 09/20/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/30/2017

Everything was great! Maryann was very creative and always flexible with all of our requests

Sent on 09/17/2018

Shelley · Married on 09/09/2017

Maryann was not only my wonderful photographer she was also my counselor as I needed support going through this whole experience. The pictures were beautiful. Thanks Maryann.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Megan · Married on 10/15/2016

Maryann Newman Photography did my engagement photos and I could NOT have asked them to turn out any better! She was on time, and provided impromptu ideas and was also very receptive to my ideas as well. She was extremely easy to work with, and made us feel very comfortable. There was no pressure to "hurry up" and we shot photos the entire time that we had her booked for. She has a great eye for the small details, and knows what looks good. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for engagement photos and/or wedding photos. Communication before, during, and after the appointment was fantastic and I received my pictures very quickly! Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

Maryann was wonderful to work with! She responded to all of my emails and questions right away and made working with her a pleasure! My photos came out fantastic and a lot of my wedding party and guests commented on how they never even knew they were there snapping photos. Huge thank you to Maryann, Terry & Tom!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 04/17/2016

Maryann is very accommodating and always has great suggestions and ideas. She is also open to incorporating just about anything and making your pictures be exactly what you've asked and hoped for. She is very personable and knowledgeable. Maryann and her staff never rush you and they listen to your wants and needs.

Sent on 03/11/2016
  • Sheila

Sheila · Married on 07/31/2015

Maryanne Newman photography was amazing. Mary Anne and her assistant were extremely professional. They took amazing photos and you didn't even notice that they were doing it

Sent on 02/11/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/18/2015

Maryanne was such a pleasure to have as our photographer. She was very prompt with communication and always professional. She had so many ideas for different shots and was open to any and all ideas we had. She went above and beyond for us, going so far as to preview the venue ahead of time to compile a shot idea page and back up plans if the weather changed. I would absolutely recommend Maryanne Newman Photography to anyone looking for a photographer. I promise you will love her work!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Shaina · Married on 09/13/2014

Maryann does anayzing work. I couldn't have been happier with how my pictures came out. She takes time time to get to know you so she can assure she captures all those special moments!

Sent on 02/11/2016