Mary Meck Weddings Reviews

Mary Meck Weddings 7
  • Shiva

Shiva Raoof · Married on 06/27/2019

Most Talented photographer

Mary is an absolutely amazing photographer and an ARTIST. she was a joy to work with from day one and captured our wedding day so so so beautifully. she was very organized throughout the whole planning process and the most amazing, kind, and fun person on the day of wedding. I cannot put into words how comfortable we felt with her during this whole process. She made the day so relax and fun. she even had our time table in mind and took on the role of our wedding coordinator when we were running a little behind.

There is no exaggeration when I say, I screamed from excitement the moment I saw her email with our wedding album sneak peeks which was sent 5 days after the wedding. it was truly everything we had hoped for and more. Her images shows all the emotions of our intimate wedding. she captured all the right moments with all that we were feeling.

Thank you so much for the experience and beautiful pictures that we will treasure for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Rad · Married on 06/08/2019

Mary is so talented, sweet and there's really no reason to even look at other photographers. Book her! I promise you won't regret it. She did our engagement pictures which were elopement style and we were blown away by the pictures! She picked an amazing location, showed up on time and made us feel relaxed and at ease. We hate having our picture taken and literally had maybe 10 pictures together in 7 years. Somehow she was able to create beautiful, natural pictures. She will be shooting our destination wedding in Belize next year. She is worth every cent and had incredibly reasonable pricing!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Mary Meck Weddings 8
    Mary Meck Weddings 9
    Mary Meck Weddings 10
    Mary Meck Weddings 11

Mary Meck Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Rad! It was so great to work with you both. I can't wait for next June!
  • Sierra Senger-Drege

Sierra · Married on 03/15/2019

The. Best.

Words really can’t describe how grateful I am to have found Mary to photograph our “(US) destination” wedding. Her promptness, professionalism and consistency with her communication instantly made me feel comfortable and confident hiring her as our photographer. After our engagement photos I was even further over the moon. After working with her on the wedding day, I didn’t think I could be more impressed... And then she had our sneak peaks back to us within 24 hours. Are you kidding me?! Looking at the entire collection now is so special, I don’t know how to choose! Her natural eye, calming presence and unique editing style is unlike anyone else and I am so so SO thankful to have had her capture our wedding day!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Mary Meck Weddings 18
    Mary Meck Weddings 19

Jackie Lincoln · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Photographer

Mary was our wedding photographer and I cannot recommend her enough. We are so incredibly amazed with how our wedding photos turned out and are not sure how we are going to pic which photos to print. She is an incredible photographer and wonderful and easy person to work with. We have gotten so many compliments on how professional and sweet she was with our guests and family on our wedding day. Our decision for a wedding photographer was extremely important to us and Mary exceeded all of our expectations. Thank you Mary!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Audrianna Galvin · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing Photographer

Mary was amazing. From the very beginning, she was very responsive. She set expectations and provided good process around our pre-wedding meetings. On our wedding day, Mary did a great job being flexible with changing schedules and day of surprises. Our pictures are beautiful and a wonderful reflection of the joy of the day. I would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Starek · Married on 09/29/2018

Exceptionally Talented and Wonderful to Work With

It was an absolute pleasure having Mary shoot our wedding and rehearsal dinner. Her easygoing and pleasant demeanor put our guests at ease and allowed for her to snap some amazing candids. She gave helpful instructions during our staged shoots, and we couldn’t be happier with the results. She took the time to thoughtfully edit our photos, and they all look beautiful. Mary was exceptionally flexible and fun to work with. I would recommend hiring her 110%.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Mary was absolutely wonderful to work with! She made us feel comfortable and accommodated all picture requests.

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Mary Meck Weddings 20
  • Adriana

Adriana C. Sanchez · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing Experience

Mary is a wonderful photographer, with a gentle and experienced approach and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for sincere captures of their special day, or any occasion for that matter! She was able to work with my husband and I, and our vision, understanding our needs and going with the flow. She never skipped a beat and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/29/2018

jake · Married on 07/27/2018

Mary was amazing!!! Very easy to work with and WOW.... the pictures came out amazing! She captured the moments spectacularly!! Many thanks Mary!!

Jake & Sarah

Sent on 09/13/2018

Mary Meck Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Jake and Sarah! It was such a pleasure to work with you both :)