Mary Carol's Unique Weddings Reviews

21 | Chebanse, IL

21 Reviews for Mary Carol's Unique Weddings

21 Mary Carol's Unique Weddings Reviews

Lisa · Married on 07/04/2015

Mary Carol's was wonderful and we would go back again and recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Mary Carol's Unique Weddings's reply:

Thank you, I would love to see you again.

Amy · Married on 06/06/2015

Loved everything!!!! Extremely helpful

Sent on 12/08/2014

Mary Carol's Unique Weddings's reply:

Thank you, it was my pleasure.

Sandy · Married on 12/13/2014

Wonderful experience. My daughter went into Mary Carol's shop and within 10 minutes had the dress she had been looking for for over 9 months! Mary Carol went out of her way to make my daughters wedding dress everything she wanted it to be! I recommend her to everyone that we hear is planning a wedding.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Thank you, I was happy I could help you with your wedding. Mary Carol

Erica · Married on 10/25/2014

She did a great job with my dress! It fits perfectly and it was finished exactly when she said it would be.

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2014

I would recommend Mary to everyone that is looking for formal wear. Proms to Weddings she is the best!!! She made my dress unique and it was so gorgeous!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2014

Mary made this experience so wonderful! Would highly recommend her she was perfect

Sent on 10/15/2014

Mary Carol's Unique Weddings's reply:

Thank you, I enjoyed working with you

Kae · Married on 09/13/2014

Fantastic!! Everyone loved the dress. Color was great..fit was perfect. Thanks much

Sent on 09/17/2014

Mary Carol's Unique Weddings's reply:

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you. Mary Carol

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2014

Very happy with everything. I had my dress altered and my all my groomsmen got their tuxes!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/30/2014

I appreciate Mary's flexible schedules. She has helped me with two bridesmaids dresses, then my own wedding dress. I haven't ever been disappointed by her work.

Al · Married on 08/23/2014

Excellent service! Will be back to her!

Shantel · Married on 05/17/2014

Mary is a wonderful person!!! At first we were only buying my dress and jewelry from her, and we're planning to rent all the tuxes elsewhere. But something happened with my son's tux, and we got fed up so we ordered from Mary instead. She had his tux the next day!!! Altered and all!! She was awesome about it!

My dress was THE DRESS. And she made sure it for me perfectly. The alterations were perfect! The woman knows what she's doing! :)

Her hours are so flexible to help fit your own schedule.

Overall, she did a wonderful job with everything! I am reccomending my friends to her also!!

Amanda · Married on 12/28/2013

Mary Carol is such a pleasure to work with! She is friendly and professional; she never once made me feel like she was in a hurry or that I was wasteing her time. She was very helpful with suggestions, but never pushed me to make a decision. Her store is emaculate!!!

Mary Carol knows her stuff!! She did a beautiful job on my dress! Many helpful hints, advice, and care! She was wonderful with everything!!

Joy · Married on 12/14/2013

I am about 5'2" and 110 pounds, so this dress took a lot of work to alter. The bottom had a lot work that needed to be hand sewn, and it looked great! She was so careful to keep it looking clean and good, and helped me put together the full package for my wedding day needs (including head piece, veil, and jewelry). I was so happy with the way it turned out!

Kathryn · Married on 10/27/2012

I had many referrals to her, and I know I could expect quality. She did a wonderful job.

Sent on 11/20/2012

Marcia · Married on 09/22/2012

Mary adjusted a beautiful wedding dress to to fit my beautiful daughter. She attended to every detail and made many other adjustments to make the dress fit perfectly. We received many compliments on this dress. Thank you, Mary, for paying attention to all the details and making my daughter comfortable throughout the process.

Sent on 10/01/2012

You're welcome

This is the best place to go if you're looking for a gown and/or tux. Mary is attentive to your needs and extremely talented at what she does.

Joyce · Married on 08/05/2012

We were very pleased with Mary Carol and the work that she did for our wedding. We feel that she went 'over and above' all expectations. We had several "challanges" for her to solve...including a bridesmaid that was due close to the wedding date. Everything worked out and we were very happy with the dresses, alterations, and the service. We would highly recommend Mary Carol's to anyone and everyone. A big 'thank you' goes to Mary Carol.

Amy · Married on 06/16/2012

Mary's shop is small, but I found the perfect dress there after looking at several larger stores. She then made it fit me perfectly.

Sent on 07/27/2012

Mary Carol's Unique Weddings's reply:

Thank you, I enjoyed working with you. I wish you along and happy mariage.

Melissa · Married on 09/06/2009

I absolutely love Mary's!! When I started looking for dresses, immediately I thought of all the big chains in Chicago and it wasn't until a friend told me about how wonderful her experience was at Mary's that I even heard of this smaller bridal dress boutique 15 minutes south of where I lived. I checked out her website of where she bought her dresses at, and immediately fell in love with my dream dress, as well as really liking about 10 others. My bridesmaid, Michelle, and I went to try on dresses (my very first time) and even though it was small she had many that I liked online. We got one-on-one personal attention from just Mary and had a great time. My dream dress wasn't in stock - but I trusted Mary and ordered the dress anyways. It was awesome (if you're curious it's in the Fairy Tale Collection from Mary's). I also bought all my wedding jewelry there, and my flower girl's jewelry as well. My mom and I spent all day going all over Chicago looking for a dress for her - and low and behold, we found it at Mary's later that day! This place is great, definitely worth a visit if you are engaged! She is very reliable and her alterations are amazing!!

• mortonr2

Rachelle · Married on 05/30/2010

2.5

mary is very nice you just wanna make sure to not complain about the prices if you state that they are fair then she'll give you a few breaks very easy to work with and allows you to make payments i loved my dress and it fit like a glove!!!