Mary Brunst Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Katie H. Married on 08/17/2019

August 19 Reception

Mary photographed our reception in August 2019. We eloped in January, so that day was non-traditional compared to a couple having their ceremony and reception on the same day. We booked her for a select number of hours and she took getting ready photos, couple and family photos on site, and photos of the actual reception. Mary was amazing. Since we had a non-traditional day, we weren’t sure of timing and what we actually needed – she worked with us to help schedule the photos and make sure we got all the shots we wanted. She is focused on capturing real moments which we appreciated and the photos look amazing. She will do almost anything to get a great shot – she even scaled a small fence at one point. She also has a great personality and we truly enjoyed working with her. We highly recommend Mary!
    Madeline Married on 08/21/2015
    Working with Mary Brunst photography was amazing. I could not have asked for a better photographer. From our initial consultation which was fun, low pressure, and friendly I knew I had found the right photographer. Mary is there for you every step of the way, providing insight, tips, and even referrals to other vendors when I asked. She was always available and I knew I could truly count on her. Doing our engagement session with her was wonderful and very important for (us!) to get comfortable in front of the camera and know what to expect for the wedding day. On the day of my wedding she was prompt, professional and did not let a single thing ruffle her feathers- or she didn't let us see it!! She kept me feeling calm and I always felt confident that she had everything covered. She kept me posted on the progress of the photos after the wedding and they truly exceeded our expectations. She caught all of the little details that often you don't absorb during the crazyness of the day. The quality of the photos is phenomenal and I love all of them. The mix of posed, candid, decor and details is just right and showed that Mary really took into account everything that we talked about. I can't say enough what a wonderful experience I had with Mary and I will 100% recommend her to family and friends. I can't wait to work with her again in the future.
  • User1859132 2+ years ago
    Mary is a phenomenal photographer to work with! She is very professional when it comes to punctuality, timelines, interacting with guests, and of course her photographing abilities. She takes lots of pictures to then edit into perfection. One of my favorite things about working with her is that she was also willing to have fun with myself and my husband during the ceremony and not just pose us for pictures. She is a very sweet woman and I would recommend her for any photography needs.
  • User1801771 2+ years ago
    Mary is just flat out amazing! There is no other way to say it. From the package that we had, the kindness of her second shooters, her ability to keep me calm, to working with our bridal party and staying ahead of time line. She kept the energy upbeat and happy even though it was super hot and sticky for outside pictures and made sure that family portraits were fast and grandparents were taken care of first, got them out of the heat. It was the most organized "after ceremony" portraitsI have ever been a part of. She knew everyones names and was just so professional. I cannot recommend Mary enough and am so excited for more images from our day.